A way to get more buttons undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do all these security guys wear guns?' she wondered, still holding her hands atop her head.

"I swear, I do not have anything... I'm not smuggling anything," she said, growing more and more flustered.

The guard groping her let go and stepped out of the room. Then the first guard addressed her.

"Ma'am, we've had two positive indications from the metal detector. My colleague was unable to find the offending substances. Since we do not have any female guards to pat you down, we'll need to do a visual inspection. We'll be recording this inspection as potential evidence. You will comply or we will be forced to assume you are hiding something." The first guard finished with a look that was as sincere as he hoped it looked.

"Wait... a what?" Sarah huffed.

The guard then stepped out of the interrogation room and shut the door. The two guards peered at her a large window, though on her side, it appeared to be a mirror. It was a one-way view. A small camera was on the guard-side, recording the show that was about to unfold.

"We'll need you to remove your clothing," the guard said through an intercom.

Sarah looked back at the mirrored window, hesitating. "Please, I don't want to miss my flight," she said desperately.

The second guard spoke over the intercom. "We'd suggest you get on with it, then," he said flatly.

With a dramatic sigh, she resolved herself to her fate. It was just her bad luck to be screened like this, but hopefully she could get it over with quickly. These were professionals just trying to keep everyone safe, after all.

Sarah quickly unbuttoned her flannel and slipped her shoulders out of it. She'd already left her shoes at security, so she pushed her yoga pants to the floor and stepped out of them, hugging her arms to her breasts over her bra. She looked at the one-way mirror.

"Ma'am, your underwear too," the first guard said over the intercom. His voice sounding strangely jittery as if he was excited.

After another moment of hesitation, Sarah rolled her eyes and moved to comply. Being a strapless piece, she only needed to reach around to unhook it, still clasping it with her other hand. It popped free and her tits surged against her hand, overflowing onto her forearm. She gave the featureless mirror another pleading glance.

The second guard spoke this time into the intercom, sounding as if he were out of breath. "Ma'am, please. You are only making this take longer. The video recording is only for official records and we are professionals. Place your hands on your head," he commanded.

Sarah had no choice. She let her breasts go and put both hands on her head. Her massive tits barely moved when she released them, jutting out from her chest like a shelf.

"Sweet Jes....aherm. Turn back and forth slightly," the second guard said.

Sarah felt tingles rush up her spine as the two older strangers had a clear view of her bare tits. She slowly turned under the gaze of the mirror.

"Do you need to see the back?" she asked.

"Nope," the second guard blurted.

The first guard looked at him in the viewing room with a scowl, then added, "Not yet," into the intercom.

The men looked on as Sarah stood there, turning slowly back and forth, her exposed breasts wobbling slightly.

"Now, step over here to the window and remove your panties," the first guard finally said.

Sarah took a few steps to cross the small room, moving closer to the guards on the other side of the window. She slipped her panties off her hips, wiggled them out of her buttcrack, then let them fall to the floor.

She stood before the two men, completely naked. Her aching pussy throbbed between her thighs. She was becoming aroused, not something she'd planned on. After several long moments of Sarah seeing nothing but her reflection, the mechanical voice came through the intercom again.

"Please face away from the glass ma'am."

She spun away from them.

"Now, reach down and touch your toes," the voice instructed.

'I can't believe this is necessary,' she thought. But not wanting to create further delay, she bent at the waist and touched her toes for them.

She held the position as she could hear the two men's muffled voices as they conversed in the other room, though they said nothing into the intercom. She wondered what they could possibly be looking for. Her arousal increased as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Ma'am, we are almost finished. Now, if you'll just stay bent over like that, please reach back and hold your cheeks apart. We need to make sure you aren't hiding anything."

Sarah moved mechanically in response. She brought her shaking hands back behind her and placed one on each cheek. She spread them for the men and could feel wetness from her pussy on her fingertips. She knew she'd also be spreading that open for them to see.

"Well?" she questioned after a long pause.

"Cough twice, please."

'Unbelievable,' she thought.

"AHEM... AHEM..." she coughed dutifully.

"One more cough," said the second guard.

"AHEM!" she complied.

There was another lingering pause before the voice came back on the intercom.

"Ok, ma'am. Please get dressed. You are free to go."

By the time Sarah finished dressing and made it to her gate, there was still almost an hour until boarding. It was a good thing she had left early. She found a seat in the crowded waiting area. Now she was all hot and bothered from being groped and ogled by the security guards. She was glad she had worn her darker yoga pants, as her soaked thong would do nothing to hide her arousal.

Her horniness would just have to wait for Michael when she got home. About the same time, Dan meandered to the gate. He looked around the seats of people waiting and sure enough, there was Sarah, gorgeous as usual. Totally engrossed on her phone, no doubt texting her baby-dick boyfriend. He smirked to himself at the thought. She really hadn't been ready for him at all last night. Her screams had been music to his ears, and he'd hear them again soon enough he was sure. He took a step towards her.

However, before Dan could get to the empty seat beside her, the seat was taken by a kindly-looking old woman. The elderly woman soon began to chat with her younger neighbor, as older women do, about the weather, her grandchildren and the way the world had changed since she was young.

She was adorable and Sarah couldn't help but chat with this wonderful old woman. Before long they realized that they were seated beside each other on the plane! What fun this would be as they could keep each other company during the flight.

While Sarah was enjoying this women's company, it came as a colossal relief that she would not be seated beside Dan again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did Sarah realize that missing his opportunity to sit beside her in the waiting area, Dan had settled in a spot behind them so he could listen to all they had to say.

Upon realizing that the old bat was going to be sitting beside his prize, he became frustrated. There was no way he was going to pass up this much time beside her. But what could he do? He couldn't very well take the women's ticket...or could he?

An idea began to form in his head, it could work. With the way his luck had been running, it was worth the shot. Anything to try to find a way to get more.

Checking at the desk, the pretty receptionist was able to upgrade his ticket from business to first class for a nominal fee. While she was typing, he took the chance to get a better look at the girl. She was definitely attractive in a girl-next-door sort of way, but compared to the blonde beauty, she was plain. He payed out of pocket for the upgrade so as not to arouse any further suspicion from work. His last-ditch report had gotten him in the clear but there was no need to push it.

Going back to his seat he noticed that Sarah was gone but the kindly old woman was still there. Seizing on the opportunity, he turned around and enquired if it would be possible to switch seats, for the lovely young girl she had been sitting beside was a work colleague of his and they had business to catch up on during the flight.

At first the old grandmother was hesitant to switch, wary of the appearance of this man, but when he mentioned that his ticket was first class, she couldn't help it. She only had so many years left in this world and had never flown first class before. If not now, then when?

Agreeing at last, they went to the desk and had their places switched. It seemed Sarah was seated near the bathroom on the plane.

'Perfect,' he thought, the exact place where he could take advantage of her. And just as luck would have it, first class was being called to board just as their tickets changed hands.

"Well would you look at that. Have a happy flight and hope you don't have too hard a time catching up on your business!" The kindly old woman smiled as she walked away.

Smiling back at her Dan waved and said to himself, "Oh it'll be hard alright. And she's going to swallow as much of it as I can shove in. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah desperately needed to refresh herself after becoming so worked up in her security screening. Having excused herself from the kindly old woman to make a quick trip to the washroom, she was surprised to see the matronly grandmother was gone on her return. Concerned as they were about to board soon, Sarah enquired at the desk and apparently, she had already boarded on first class.

'Poor old bird,' she thought. 'She must have had her seat number confused. Hopefully she has a nice flight,' she thought with a smile.

A few minutes later business class was called to board. Taking her time as she felt no need to stand and wait, she was one of the last few to board her section. As she entered the plane and her eyes sought out her seat, she stopped cold in her tracks. There, in the aisle seat beside her window seat, sat Dan, smiling.

It was impossible. There was no way it could happen twice, for a brief moment she wondered if somehow Dan had arranged this, but there was no way. Their tickets had been booked well in advance at different times before they had even left. Once might have been by chance but this was just weird.

Approaching her seat with dread, Dan beamed at her.

"Well hi there, what a surprise this is! Seated together again on the flight," he said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, what are the odds of that?" She smiled and weakly laughed.

Dan stood up to allow her to pass, allowing Sarah a full view of how much of a mess he was. Grease and ketchup stains were smeared across his worn shirt and pants. This was the man she had had erotic dreams of last night?

He smiled goofily at her as she turned to squeeze past him, her back to his front. Right when she was the closest to him, she sensed him shifting slightly, as if to thrust his hips into her. Feeling the bulge in his pants right through the thin material of her leggings as she brushed past, settling right between her butt cheeks. Was he that big even when he wasn't hard?

Shoving the thought from her mind she pushed past him and settled into her seat. She contemplated taking a sleep sedative for the return trip to make it easier on her, but she didn't want to be too groggy for Mike when they got in. So, she resolved to stay awake this time. There were plenty of inflight movies available and she had headphones to keep her occupied. This wouldn't be a hard flight to swallow at all.

The takeoff went without incident and they were well into their flight before the problems with Dan began. She was sure he thought he was being subtle, but she noticed he kept caressing the side of her leg with his hand whenever he would shift in his seat. Trying her best to ignore him, she focused on the inflight movie she was watching. A sudden bit of turbulence caused the plane to jolt. Dan snapped his hand onto her leg for what seemed like support. However, the plane had long since stabilized and Dan's hand was still on her leg, stroking it.

Cocking a delicately trimmed eyebrow, she looked first at his hand then at his face. "Uh Dan, what do you think you're doing?"

Dan faked a look of shock. "Oh sorry, nerves on plane, I guess. But really I would have thought that after last night I that this would be nothing by comparison." He winked as he gave her upper thigh a squeeze.

Exasperated, Sarah knew she had to play this right. Dan being a coworker could really mess things up for her if she put him down too hard. If word got out about what they had done...it would be awful after how much of a success this trip had been for her.

Summoning her best smile and batting her lashes, she hoped putting him down gently would work. Of course, she had no way of knowing that he was totally aware of what the truth of their hookup had been. Actually, neither did Sarah, or Michael really. Only Dan was aware of his deception. But he had no need to let her know that.

"Dan, last night was...a mistake. We both had far too much to drink and things got out of hand. I have a boyfriend who I care very much for and this would hurt him so much. Can we please put this behind us and move on?"

Knowing that it was her boyfriend's request to be cuckolded that had given him the chance to fuck her in the first place made it hard for him to suppress a grin. Clamping down his grip on her thigh, Dan knew he had to play this right if there was any chance of getting into her panties again. Putting on an understanding face to hide his inner amusement, Dan smiled back.

"Of course, Sarah. I get it. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. It was a fun night though, let me know if you are ever ready for another." Winking he gave her leg a final squeeze, then turned to his movie. Of course, this was all a lie.

Shocked at how easily that had gone for her, Sarah smiled and thanked him for being a gentleman. Little realizing how wrong she was, she went back to watching her own movie, not knowing that Dan was planning something for before this flight was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With her guard down now, Dan knew it was time. That scarf was in the way of her perfect tits and it was the first thing that had to go. Pretending to shiver a little as if he were cold for appearances sake, and checking to make sure Sarah's attention was fixed on her inflight movie, he reached up and turned the heat option to radiate from the overhead fan. He casually adjusted them to all point in her direction.

Before too long the heat was having a noticeable effect on Sarah. Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, she eventually was forced to remove her scarf as it was just too much for her. Unwinding it slowly around her head and placing it to the side, she found she felt much better. The deep V-neck of her button up flannel revealed a generous bulge of cleavage that immediately caused Dan's cock to swell in his pants.

This wasn't helped as he saw that a single bead of sweat was running down into the crevice between her tits as she struggled to cool down. What Dan would have given to bury his face in her chest and lick that bead of sweat clear. Ringing for the stewardess, she felt like she needed something to cool her off.

When the stewardess arrived, Dan piped up before Sarah could even speak, ordering both of them a whiskey, with no ice to dilute it. Not wanting to be impolite, Sarah just nodded her agreement to the stewardess that the drink was in fact what she wanted.

Turning to Dan in confusion, she was about to ask why he had done this when he chimed in again before she could speak.

He played it perfectly. "I just wanted to show you that there are no hard feelings. It was my mistake thinking that things had gone further than they had."

"Right! Of course! Well...thank you so much Dan." She said with surprise. This was going so much easier than she had thought.

When the drinks arrived, they toasted each other, Dan started to chat her up about how her week had gone. Her movie set aside, and the issue between them seemingly resolved, Sarah was happy to talk about all the meetings she had sit in on and the important networking she had done.

'Sure,' thought Dan, 'you're a piece of eye candy your boss wanted to show off to help seal the deal.'

Which was sadly the truth, but Sarah was blind to this. Thinking instead that it was her hard work that had gotten her there instead of all the hard cocks her tight body inspired.

He continued to let her talk much the same as he had the night before. Knowing this was the key to getting her to relax, he offered her another drink. He was surprised when she readily accepted. This was going better than expected.

Time and several drinks later, Sarah was definitely tipsy whereas Dan had been nursing the same glass from the beginning, only making a show of continuing to drink from it. Now was his chance. As her latest drink arrived and the stewardess left, he went to adjust his seat but fumbled his beverage down her top.

Sarah gasped in shock as the contents of Dan's glass splattered across her breasts. The sight caused Dan's cock to swell in his dirty trousers. It was all he could do to keep himself from tearing her clothes off then and there.

"Oh my God Dan, my top!" Looking down Sarah realized her shirt and breasts were covered in whiskey.

"I'll need to go to the bathroom and clean myself up." Fortunately, the bathroom was available now as all the other passengers were either asleep or had their attention on their screens.

Apologizing profusely in as sincere a manner as he hoped sounded true, Dan stood up to allow Sarah to pass by him. But it was clear that on a tight plane Sarah was struggling to easily move around while slightly tipsy. Determined not to miss his chance, he escorted her to the bathroom at the back of the plane to help her clean up.

Thanking him for his help, she went inside. The tiny closet bathroom didn't give her much room to maneuver. She couldn't get enough room to stick her elbows out to get her top buttons undone. Frustrated, she knew she needed help.

She wondered if maybe Dan could help her out, since he'd spilled the drink, after all. It would be awkward after she had already tried to make it clear that there was nothing intimate between them. But he had been so forthcoming and sincere earlier. And as soon as he had the buttons undone, he would surely leave.

Opening the door slowly she looked over to Dan who appeared concerned. 'How nice," she thought, 'he was worried if she was alright.' Little did she realize that his only concern was that she wouldn't invite him in.

"Uhm...Dan...do you think you could...uhmm...help me with these buttons?"

She giggled at the end at the thought of it, embarrassed that she couldn't manage the small buttons.

"Of course!" His relief was palpable. "Not like I could make the mess any worse, now could I?" He grinned as he stepped into the bathroom with her.

In the small space, Sarah and Dan shared an awkward smile as he brought his hands to her top button. He lowered his gaze to stare down at the deep cleft in her cleavage. The plane jostled and his hands pressed into her breast flesh.

"I can see why you needed help," he said, trying not to be obvious.

Sarah gave a weak smile in response, keeping her hands by her sides. She let Dan unbutton her as the stood together in the tiny bathroom. He kept brushing against her tits. The alcohol and the fact that she had already been turned on at the security screen had her head reeling. And her pussy leaking.

Dan could smell the booze on her breath as he tried to adeptly unbutton her, to a slow but steady result. As he worked his way down the buttons, he was almost over-come at the sight of Sarah's breasts as her black lacy bra was slowly revealed. The lacy trim along the edges flared at the sides and tapered to nothing at the middle, drawing all his attention to her mouth-watering cleavage. The half cup strapless design worked as a push up bra for breasts that needed no additional lift. Forcing himself to restrain, he knew he had to play it cool. Mauling Sarah without her consent would be disastrous.