A way to get more buttons undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Dan finished unbuttoning her shirt with shaking hands, without any help from the swaying airplane. He helped her remove the shirt entirely, his eyes bulging and staring down at her supple tits. Then his gaze rose to meet hers. She recognized that look on his face from the night before.

"Dan, wait a sec-" before she could finish Dan leaned in and kissed her. Shoving his tongue into her delicate mouth. Sarah's sense and mouth were assaulted by the taste and smell of him. It was hard to ignore. But Dan was insistent holding her in place by her shoulders and making out with her for what felt like long minutes.

She had lost herself in the passionate kiss as she felt a dizzy headiness. Sarah didn't notice as one of his hands left her shoulder to begin undoing his trousers.

Dan broke the kiss with a frenzied look on his face. Sarah wondered why he stopped before glancing down. She gasped slightly as she looked at his erect penis, jutting proudly out of his open pants.

"What are you doing?" she said in a harsh whisper. "People will hear us! We can't do this in here."

Dan was undeterred and he grabbed her arm by the wrist, moving her hand to his stiff cock. He was encouraged when she grabbed it without any further guidance. She absently stroked it slowly. In his mind, his days of being teased by her were over.

Realizing she was unfortunately right, Dan had another thought of something he'd wanted to try. He held her by the shoulders and spoke directly to her. "If we aren't going to fuck then you can at least take care of this for me." He began applying force to her shoulders, pushing her down to sit onto the toilet.

Sarah let him push her down, caught a bit off guard. When she sat on the low toilet, Dan's rock-hard monster of a cock stared right back at her, held in her hands.

"Uhm...h-how should I ugh...take care if it? Could I not just give you a handjob?" Sarah blinked up at Dan. He did all he could to observe her with a straight face. Looking down, he saw her stroking his huge cock with both hands, just above her face and deep cleavage.

"No way, that will take forever and I don't want my dick to be all chafed." With one hand on her shoulder, he put the other on top of her head. "Now open up."

Sarah swallowed nervously and looked down at the thick cock in her hands. She was startled with the sheer size of him. It was one thing to be skewered from behind by it but to even contemplate sucking him off, let alone the thought of deep-throat? There was no way she could do this. She'd deep-throated Mike several times but he was admittedly much smaller than Dan.

But Dan's hand on her head was applying persistent pressure, leaving her with no other option. Summoning her courage, she licked her lips, took a deep breath through her nose, and leaned forward to kiss the tip of his shaft. Ignoring the rank taste of precum leaking from it, she planted kisses on the broad helmet several times, smearing her pink lipstick over it.

Sarah began slowly working her tongue around the angry swollen head, using a two-handed stroke to spread her spit down the shaft.

Dan groaned with contentment, but this wasn't what he was after. With one hand on top of her head, he placed the other on the back, gathering her loose hair into a ponytail in his fist. He pulled her head toward him and pushed his hips forward. The tip of his cock speared through her delicate, pillowey lips. Her bright green eyes blinked up at him, an attempt to convey that he should go gently, but she got the idea and moved her hands from his shaft to his hips.

Guiding her at first, he was able to work several inches into her mouth. Drawing back, he sawed himself in and out of her mouth several times. She took each thrust but began blinking rapidly as he worked deeper. He eased his grip, then let go completely as she picked up a very shallow rhythm. Clearly, she was struggling with his size but so far was doing well.

Her slurps and small gags were driving Dan wild. The sight of this babe, sitting on an airplane toilet, and sucking him off willingly was a dream come true for any man. But there was always more to be had. He'd need to show her who was boss.

Dan casually gathered her hair again and gripped it in a ponytail in his fist. Sarah sensed that he was taking over and becoming more aggressive. A worried sounding whimper echoed across the length of Dan's shaft which felt amazing for Dan as her eyes snapped open, pleading with Dan wordlessly to go easy.

"Open wide baby, here comes the airplane!" he snarled with a manic grin.

Dan drew back and flung his hips forward. Sarah's grip tightened on his outer hips as he rammed his cock all the way into her throat, with several inches still to go. It felt amazing for him. Less so for her as she screwed her eyes tight, fighting down her gag reflex.

Holding her there for a second, he gloried in the feeling. Sarah turned her head back and forth slightly, trying to find room, but Dan held her in place.

"Mmmmmmmmpphhhffff!" Sarah's muffled cry was all she could manage as she pathetically slapped her hands against his thighs over his pants.

He flung his hips back, freeing his spit-soaked cock, though he still held her head by her hair. Gasping for air Sarah looked up at him with her mascara starting to run.

"Wh....what the hell....uhuh uhuh...do you think you're do-mrrrmmpphh!!" Sarah's complaint was cut off as her airway had been filled with Dan's cock again. He'd only given her a small reprieve as Dan began to fuck her mouth in earnest.

Doing her best to breathe through her nose, Sarah could do little but express her protest by weakly slapping his thighs over his pants and hold on as Dan held nothing back, face-fucking her. Trails of drool and spit were spilling from her stretched lips, dripping down from Sarah's chin in strands, onto her heaving tits.

"Mmmppphh....mmmmpphh....mmmppdffgg...mrrrrmmphh." The slurping and moaning sounds were driving Dan wild, he knew if he carried on like this for too long, he'd lose it.

He pushed in deep and held himself there. Sarah sputtered on his thick shaft, speckling his pubic hair with a spray of spit. Realizing he was starting to build up to an orgasm and wanting to play with her tits more before he ejaculated. He eased his hips back, removing his dick from Sarah's mouth.


"Dan! Uhuh...uhuh...oh my god, someone will hear us! You keep gagging me..." she gasped, struggling to recover.

Above her, Dan pushed her back slightly, stroking himself. She leaned back against the toilet tank with confusion written clearly across her face. A wet spit strand connected his cock head to her chin, swaying with each of Sarah's heavy breaths. He grabbed a hold of her lacy bra and pulled it down. Her full breasts fell out, her nipples standing erect.

The drool and spit from Sarah's throat provided all the lubricant he needed as he slid his aching erection up into her cleavage from the bottom. He drove forward and his entire cock was engulfed by Sarah's abundant, soft breasts.

"Dan, I-" she began in an angry, hushed tone, but he cut her off.

"Mmm, this is something I've wanted to do for a long time," he explained as he proceeded to tit-fuck her.

There was an odd squelching sound in the tiny space as Dan rammed his dick between her tits. He settled into a rhythm and within a few strokes, he was sliding himself through the valley between her mountains enough that his bulbous tip emerged, striking Sarah's chin. He excitedly spritzed precum across her chin and neck as he worked her tits for his pleasure.

Sarah looked up at him and tried to shift into a more comfortable position. She did her best to stay quiet as her coworker used her body, afraid at this point that everyone in the aircraft would know what they were up to.

"Fuck, your tits are perfect for this." He grinned as he continued to slide his cock between her well lubed tits. For her part, Sarah felt utterly degraded. She was the fuck-toy of this slob and she hadn't even tried to stop it. She'd even abetted it. Worse yet, she was still incredibly horny and felt her wetness spreading between her thighs, having soaked her still-damp-from-earlier thong. This couldn't be happening could it?

Before long Dan was approaching climax and he knew it. Looking Sarah in the face, he saw her mascara was a mess. Dark streaks ran down her face. Well... since she needed to wash her face anyways what was a bit more to the mess?

"Open up again baby, time for your salty reward."

"What?!? No, Dan, it will go all over my face!" she cried out, whispering.

Dan pumped her tits and felt his balls clench up.

"Not if you open up. Now stick out your tongue!" he demanded, thrusting his cock as deep into her tits as he could one last time before pulling away and pointing the tip at her face. His orgasm rocketed up his shaft as he flexed his surging erection.

Sarah opened as wide as she could and jutted her tongue down, making contact with the underside of Dan's wide dick head.

"Nnnnnngh," she grunted.

"AHHH!" Dan's cock bucked and sprayed a wild burst of spunk. It flew out in a wide cone, mostly splattering the back of the bathroom wall behind the toilet tank, but droplets also fell over Sarah's forehead and hair.

He jerked his cock and flexed for the next surge.

"FUCK YEAH!" he roared, not even caring who heard. His second spurt was thicker and more controlled and striped a thick line up the side of her face, missing her tongue and mouth entirely.

"Aaangh," Sarah grunted, trying to catch the man's cum, unsuccessfully. She had to close her eyes as Dan proceeded to pump his load out across her nose, forehead, and eyes.

He couldn't help but grunt and push out his second load in as many days. Using his thumbs to pin Sarah's breasts together by the nipples, he shoved his dick back between her tits. Shallowly pumping his member back and forth, jetting pale, sticky lines over the pretty blonde's features.

He didn't think he'd ever cum so much in his entire life. Dan pushed and grunted and thrust until his balls were completely empty. Finally, spent, he pushed himself up to stand, extracting himself from her cum-smeared tits. He took the opportunity to slap his slackening cock on Sarah's outstretched tongue, since she still held it out for him, her mouth open. His final clumpy cum oozed out onto her tongue.

Sarah felt Dan's weight rise and she tried to get some leverage with her arms, but he was still on top of her, now sticking his dick into her mouth. She was overwhelmed by the huge load he'd sprayed onto her face and found herself closing her lips and swallowing.

Panting, Dan looked down at her. He was surprised to see her seal her lips around his head, then he heard the sound of her gulping down his cum. She swallowed again.

'Good girl,' he thought. He supposed he had Michael to thank for that.

"So much for not making the mess worse eh? Better clean yourself up before you come back out babe, you looked a bit wrecked." He pulled his cock out and wiped the tip on her nose to make sure he gave her the last drop.

Dan stepped back and zipped himself up. He moved to the sliding door and left the bedraggled Sarah to clean herself up in the bathroom. Whistling, he walked back to his seat and finished the drink that Sarah had been holding only a short time earlier. He thought about his cum churning in her stomach with the whiskey he'd fed her. Life was good.

As he was luxuriating in his seat, Sarah was back in the bathroom doing her best to clean herself up. Worse than the feeling of having been used by him, again, was the disappointment of not having at least come herself. What was wrong with her?

She knew she'd be eagerly jumping on Mike as soon as she got home, for she desperately needed sexual release now.

Splashing cold water on her face to cool herself off, she looked in the mirror after a thorough scrub in the sink and saw she no longer looked like a cum-covered whore, even though that was exactly how she felt. Thank goodness at least for the spilled whiskey as it was all that masked the smell of cum in the washroom. A quick knock on the door made her jump. Could Dan have come back for more? She was afraid to even wonder what her reaction might be if it was.

Cracking the door open she saw it was the stewardess who had been serving them drinks earlier. Apparently, some passengers had heard muffled sounds, despite their headphones, coming from the bathroom and they were worried that she was ill and might need assistance. Thanking the stewardess, she explained that she had had a bit too much to drink all at once but that she was better now. Offering her a mint for her breath from her pocket and a sympathetic smile the stewardess walked away to help another passenger.

While Sarah and the stewardess had been talking, a message had played over the PA.

"Heya folks, this is your pilot speaking. Due to severe weather at our destination today we will be forced to divert to the nearest airport. We apologize for the delay and our staff will do what they can to assist you with accommodations on arrival. Thank you again for flying with us today."

With that, a collective groan went up from the entire plane, all except for one person anyway. Dan was sitting there smiling. His smile grew even broader once Sarah came back and returned to her seat.

Clearly, she was ignoring him at the moment. She immediately put her scarf back on tight and she asked for a blanket to cover herself as she felt cold from a passing stewardess.

'She probably isn't cold at all. I bet she's it trying to cover those sweet tits from me,' Dan thought.

It didn't matter, this layover was the perfect opportunity for a way to get more, as a quick internet search revealed that there was only one hotel nearby the airport. It even had a pool and several other interesting amenities. Yes, this could definitely be an opportunity. Smiling he leaned back in his seat and happily drifted off to sleep.