A way to get more buttons undone

Story Info
Sarah and Dan take to the skies after the convention.
9.8k words
4.61
29.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hi everyone! Welcome to the first chapter of what will hopefully become an enjoyable series for you all. This is a continuation of the story A Way To Get More by the author Debaser_Lament. While I was unable to get permission to continue after several attempts, after 9 years it would seem like they have moved on to another phase of their life.

Please head to their profile and read this story first. As it will not only help make this story make sense, but the author deserves credit for their work. Without which the inspiration for this story never would have been burned into my brain.

I would also like to offer a HUGE thanks to the editor and author Smoothed for his help with making this story into something great. Please, do yourself a favor and go to his profile. His stories are a great read and he deserves your time as well as your praise for his work.

As a side note I do not endorse any of the actions in this story in real life. This is purely a work of fantasy. One that I hope you'll enjoy.

Livewirecanuck88

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah stared at the screen as she watched her boyfriend log out of the video chat. She re-read their last few messages back and forth, basking in the feeling of doing something sexy for her boyfriend. Agreeing to let Michael watch her have sex with her unattractive slob of a coworker really had gone a long way to lifting him out of his bad mood and depression.

He'd also made a point of showing her the big load he'd relieved from his balls watching her. He was so excited by her activities that he'd ejaculated all over his expensive suit and when he sent her the picture of the results, she had been shocked. Thick, clumpy lines ran up his shirtfront and tie, not to mention the pale puddle he'd made at the base of his cock on his pants. She didn't remember Michael ever coming that much before!

She was proud of herself for pleasing him, though having sex with Dan to do so was pretty extreme.

Still, Sarah was so excited for when she would be home tomorrow. She couldn't wait to see him!

Realizing that it was getting late and that her flight left tomorrow afternoon, Sarah decided it was well past time to get off the laptop and get to bed. Getting up from the computer she was immediately struck by the feeling of Dan's cum leaking down from her vagina and between her thighs.

Unbidden, a flashback of Dan holding her down, preparing to enter her played through her mind. She had witnessed the scene from their reflection in the window.

"Enough of the foreplay. Get ready for me, baby," Dan had said, before ramming his baseball bat of an erection inside her.

Shuddering at the thought, she peeled off what little she had been wearing and removed her high heel pumps with a sigh of relief. Heels were fashionable and she loved what they did for her legs, but she could only stand so much. Exhausted and sore, she casually glanced at the large hotel room bed. It was beyond tempting to just cozy up in the sheets right now and forget about everything until morning. But she felt a much need greater to be clean, to be rid of the awful slimy feeling that was currently snaking its way down her thighs. A reminder of her awful slimy coworker, Dan.

While waiting for the water to heat up to just the right temperature, Sarah stopped to take stock of herself in the mirror. Her makeup and mascara were a mess but even then, she was still a bombshell. Her long blonde hair was still in the innocent pigtails from earlier, though Dan's rough treatment had loosened them considerably. Pulling the elastics from the pigtails she let her hair hang free. Admiring it's shine and color, she glanced down at her curvy body, which while sore, was still a sight to behold. She absently cupped her firm and full 36DD breasts, as if presenting them to the mirror. They ached from Dan's groping but still a sight that any man would have killed for. Despite their size they had no drop to them at all. The perks of youth.

She winced at the soreness she found there and noticed fading hints of finger marks in the soft flesh. The rest of her was no worse for the wear as well. Turning around, she got on her tip toes and examined her bubble butt and long, toned legs. Her peachy ass had red splotches from Dan's hands. She shook her head to erase the mental image.

She checked the water temperature and found it was too her liking. As she climbed into the shower, she felt immediate relief as the soothing water massaged her skin. The hot water was doing wonders to relax and ease her body and, to some measure, her troubled mind.

As she was lathering and rinsing her body, she had time to think on what had happened that night. She had felt nervous and wondered what would happen when she had invited Dan to her room, dropping her bathrobe to show her body in lingerie that left should have only been for Michael's eyes. Instead she had been with Dan. The man was a slob and that crazed grin on his face when he was ramming her from behind had frightened her. The fact that she had devolved into a willing participant, bucking like a wild animal against him and shrieking through an earth-shattering orgasm made it all the more strange. How could that have happened?

Dan was not her type at all. Regardless of his penis size, a 55-year-old pervert with a beer gut who would often creep obvious glances at her in the workplace whenever possible was the farthest thing imaginable from her ideal partner. The fact that she had gone through with it, much less that she had enjoyed it, was a shock to her. One that she did not care to repeat. At least it was over and done with.

If this one-time encounter with Dan helped to lift Michael out of his bleak mood, then she finally decided it had been worth it. She was even proud of herself for having had the courage to go through with it.

Smiling at that thought and having firmly shelved the memory of how she had only a short time earlier been screaming her lungs out in pleasure, Sarah toweled herself off and prepped herself for bed. While she would have preferred her favorite track pants and a t-shirt for sleeping, she felt too tired to bother putting them on and so crawled into bed nude.

Enjoying the close warmth and softness of the mattress and duvet, she drifted off to sleep. Her sleep was not to be a restful one however. She tossed and turned, writhing and moaning as she slept. Her dreams filled with Dan ravaging her repeatedly, not just in the way they had tonight. Different positions, places, and outfits. But always rough and hard, her body being used as a fucktoy for a deviant. Every debased coupling leading to the same ending: her screaming in orgasmic climax while Dan pounded away at her with his 10-inch monster of a penis.

As her sexual history before Mike had been relatively brief, Sarah had never known anything so intense. The explosive orgasm she had endured had left an impression on her. Provoking something deep inside of her that she had never realized was there before. Jolting awake in a hot sweat, Sarah was awash with confusion at the dreams. It must have been the alcohol before bed she determined. She had a lot tonight between the dinner drinks and whatever Dan had been pouring her.

With a start she realized that her nipples were as hard as diamonds and her pussy was very moist. Just a quick touch and her fingers came away slippery with her juices. Sarah needed release and she needed it now, sleep be damned.

Reaching down between her thighs she started to touch herself. Without even being aware at first of what she was doing she played with herself exactly how Dan had earlier. As much as she'd hated it, the results spoke for themselves. Rubbing her clit with her thumb while spreading her pussy lips with her outer fingers, she gently began to pulse her middle and ring finger in and out. Slowly at first, she gradually began to find her pace. Speeding up her motions, her hand was a blur and the room was filled with the slick sounds of her fingers penetrating herself. She moaned and grabbed her breast with her other hand.

Rubbing and pinching her nipple, she gasped softly as it was still a bit tender, making it all the more sensitive. Writhing and moaning she tossed and turned on the mattress as she worked herself closer to a climax.

Feeling that she was getting close, she focused on a mental image of Mike: his handsome strong jawline and fit body. His cock inside of her the moment she got in the door, pounding her against the wall and taking her with abandon. Rolling over and shuddering into the pillow, she came hard. She lay there for a minute recovering, panting and exhausted.

Her body coated in sweat, her breasts rising and falling with each shuddering breath, eventually her breathing calmed, and her heart slowed. Realizing that yet again she was a mess, Sarah washed herself quickly in the bathroom and crawled back into bed. Only to stare at the ceiling wondering why such a nightmare could have left her in such a state before she finally drifted off into a thankfully dreamless deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in his nearby room, Dan felt better than ever. The fucking he had delivered to Sarah's tight little pussy seemed to have lifted 20 years from him in an instant. At last he had felt the real thing. Porn seemed worthless in comparison now.

Her screams and moans as he had plundered her with his dick would never leave his mind now. He had a taste, but he wanted more. Much more.

Refreshed and invigorated Dan realized that there was a problem that needed to be dealt with first. The entire reason he had been allowed to fly down to this conference was to scope out new tech for the IT department. But in reality, he had done nothing of the sort. Devoting all his time and energy to getting Sarah into his clutches.

Realizing his job could very well be at stake, he spent the next several hours poring over information from the tech conference. Checking various companies that were in attendance on the conference website to see what kind of equipment or services they offered, he compiled a report of all that he had "learned". Surprisingly, he realized that there were several recommendations in his report that would actually help secure their network and prevent future downtime. Something productive may come out of this after all. Well, besides losing his virginity.

Forwarding his report, Dan mentioned in the email that he was sorry for not providing updates sooner.

Hoping his superior would buy it, he lied and said that all the energy he had exerted over this trip talking to reps and making enquiries had left him very tired. So, when they had spoken on the phone the other day he had been unable to come up with a better response. It was flimsy but there weren't any other choices now.

Waiting with concern, Dan was relieved as he read through the response when it came some 20 minutes later. His supervisor happened to still be up and had checked his email before heading to bed himself. Apparently, Dan's supervisor was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the report. He had been worried that Dan had just made up the reason for the trip so he could go on a vacation. To Dan's surprise, his supervisor was looking forward to implementing some of these new technologies in the future and would consider sending Dan to future conferences if this kind of work was the result.

Shocked at how well his luck was running, Dan replied that he was happy that his work was appreciated and that he would be flying out tomorrow afternoon. With a contented sigh, Dan closed his email. But not before hacking into Michael's account once more to see what Sarah was up to. To his disappointment she was offline.

It didn't matter really; the flight home tomorrow would bring new opportunities he was sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunshine awoke the gorgeous 21-year-old blonde the next morning. What sleep she had gotten had been revitalizing for her. She felt refreshed and the fact that she was only a few hours away from seeing Michael filled her with renewed energy.

Quickly packing her things into her luggage, she paused to think over what she wanted to wear on the flight. While she would prefer to be comfortable on the flight home, she also wanted to look her best for Michael.

Opting ultimately for stylish comfort, she decided to at least have a surprise waiting for her boyfriend underneath, she settled on a matching set of lacy black undergarments. The bra was a half cup, strapless piece that created a deep, mouth-watering cleavage. She paired this with a set of thong panties that her supple bum cheeks practically suctioned up as soon as she put them on.

Laughing at herself for thinking a thong would fit in her plan to be comfortable in the slightest, she settled on yoga pants and a button up plaid shirt with a deep neckline. Realizing the cleavage this showed off to the world, she added a scarf to cover herself, which also helped to complete the look.

Luggage in tow, she travelled down to the checkout desk and settled her bill for the stay on the company card. Realizing that Dan was on the same flight as her and not wanting to spend any more potential time with him she turned to the clerk with her most innocent smile.

"Could you please call me a cab? I'm in a rush and it would be such a help to me."

The acne spotted teenage clerk had never seen such a smoke show before and he practically fell over trying to rush to the phone, willing to do anything for this goddess made real. After several minutes of stammering and side glances back at her he finally managed to convey what he wanted.

"S-s-sorry about the delay miss. There will be a c-c-car waiting outside for you in a few minutes." The stammering would almost have been cute if the clerk hadn't just said everything to Sarah's chest. So much for the scarf.

"Thank you so much..." Sarah glanced down at the clerk's name tag. "Justin, you've been such a big help."

Flashing her best grin at the teenaged clerk, she walked with her luggage to the taxi bay to wait for her ride. Justin was in a state of shock, she had used his name! Someone actually referred to a customer service employee by their name! What a day this was.

Justin was enamored by the sight of Sarah's ass in her tight-fitting yoga pants, strutting away. That form fitting material molding itself to her curves like a second skin. He could even make out the thin string of her panties wrapping around her hips. A sexy thong! Each swaying step was a reminder of how toned her legs and full her bum were. It took him a solid 5 minutes before he realized there was another customer waiting impatiently for help.

"I've been waiting forever! Where is your manager?!?!? I'm going to be late if I don't get to the airport now!" the man complained, irate.

Justin sighed. Back to reality it seemed.

Dan was furious, he had slept later than he had wanted to, throwing off his routine of a morning wank. Frustrated and horny, he had shoved his worn looking clothing into his duffle bag. Forgoing a shower and quickly grabbing a bagel at the international breakfast in the lobby, he had stormed down to the lobby, trying to make up time and now here was this zit encrusted teenager staring at the exit as if he was in love.

Turning to see what all the fuss was about he immediately understood. There was Sarah in the backseat of a cab, no doubt off on her way to the airport. The site of her immediately made his dick twitch in his pants. He badly wanted to cop a squeeze then and there, but a hotel lobby was no place to grope himself. Even without seeing what she was wearing, he knew she would look sexy. The girl could make anything look good.

Realizing that he was getting nowhere with his current mood, he calmed himself down and settled his account. Fortunately, the cab company had sent two cars by mistake, so Dan was quickly able to load his duffel and make his way to the airport, but he lost track of Sarah's cab during the trip.

On arrival, Dan cleared security and made his way to the gate. He was starving, as all he had had so far that day was a crusty bagel. Stopping at a burger joint, he tore into his meal, spilling grease and ketchup on his shirt without even noticing. Finishing his meal and wiping his hands on his pants, he wandered the airport looking for his gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah had a vastly different experience, though she arrived earlier than Dan. Arriving at the sparsely populated security checkpoint, she put her carry on into the scanner, then emptied her pockets and stepped through the imaging machine. The portly older male guard waved her over to him, his eyes bugging out slightly as his gaze settled on her. It seemed that her figure drew his attention.

"Step over here, ma'am," he said in an authoritative tone. "I'll need you to lift your arms and remove the scarf."

"What seems to be the problem?" Sarah asked innocently as she unwound the scarf, revealing the plunging cleavage of her top. She held her arms up like she was being held up at gunpoint.

Working his mouth soundlessly for a moment, the security guard eventually seemed to figure out how to get words from his brain to his mouth. "On your head. Please place your hands on your head." Sarah thoughtlessly complied.

The man began scanning her body with the metal-detecting wand, offering no immediate explanation. Sarah shifted nervously as he moved around her, not wanting to face a delay. He checked her front, going over her breasts multiple times, then moved behind her.

"Is everything ok?" She asked nervously as the man crouched behind her, moving to eye level with her butt.

After an extended pause while examining her, he rose and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Ma'am, you'll need to come with me."

"Oh my gosh," Sarah said, flustered. "I don't have anything on me, I swear."

"Please try to remain calm," he said, guiding her away from the main security area. He nodded to another slovenly male guard, who grinned broadly at the sight of Sarah as he walked over to them. Putting his hand on her other shoulder, they marched her to a door off to the side marked PRIVATE.

Sarah's heart was pounding in her chest. She had been through security screenings at airports before, but it was something she never was comfortable with. Why did they always seem to target her?

The two men led her into an interrogation room, like something straight out of the cheesy cop shows Michael liked to watch.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Sarah said desperately.

"Spread your legs please and place your hands on your head, ma'am," the original guard instructed her.

Sarah complied and the new guard began checking her body with his hands. He was not using a wand.

"Our metal detector triggered twice. Are you hiding any weapons or contraband?" the first guard said sternly.

"Nuh-no, of course not," she said breathlessly.

The second guard was standing directly behind her, the front of his body up against the back of hers. He was feeling around her hips and abruptly brought his hands up to her breasts. First, he cupped beneath them and seemed to check their weight and firmness. He took his time while the other guard watched. Then he put his hands directly on her mounds. He roughly squeezed and groped them. She felt his hands linger, exploring her breasts. Sarah felt her nipples harden involuntarily. Before finishing with her tits, the guard managed to detect her stiff nubs and he callously pinched them over her shirt and bra.

She stifled a sigh with a small cough as she felt her pussy throb in response. The guard then forcefully spun her around by the shoulders. He briefly rubbed her back before moving his hands down to her butt cheeks. He jiggled them roughly, then squeezed and released them several times. His hands were strong enough that she even felt her pussy part slightly at his groping. He was sort of hugging her against him and she could feel a hard bulge between them, even with his gut pressing against her flat tummy.