All Comments on 'A Weakness for Shoes'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Beautifully written story

Wish my partner would do this for me. Thank you

johnnyjay05johnnyjay05over 13 years ago
Well written kindred spirit

Having a willing wife is a wonderful experience, I've watched mine and joined in with one of her lovers and we've had some fantastic times after she's been shagged and given me a blow by blow account of what she's done with the other two whilst fresh from battle - bliss - those who don't approve or understand are seriously missing out - good story.

Gunship70Gunship70over 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

I wish My Wife was this agreeable! Thanks for the inspiring suggestions/thoughts..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really good but.,...

This story is ace, but this is not new. I've definately read this story before on this site, long time ago

tony090909tony090909over 13 years agoAuthor
Definitely a new story

"This story is ace, but this is not new. I've definately read this story before on this site, long time ago"

I'm glad you like this story, but you can't have read it before as I only wrote it a week or so ago. You may well have read something similar; stories about women and shoe shops crop up regularly on Literotica. So the general story outline isn't original, but the detail of the story is new. I'm definitely not recycling an old story of mine or anyone elses.

davey5752davey5752over 13 years ago
Nice one Tony

Whether a similar story has been published does not matter, a great hot read!

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 12 years ago
Before you know it

...it's gone so much further than you planned...I love it when that happens...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The real question:

Did she get the shoes free?

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
So hot!

So hot doesn't really cover it. This was ten-star story for me, but, since they only offer five stars on Literotica, I gave the story five hard stars.

There are other equally sexy scenarios but few of them are presented in as sexy a way as you presented this story. Keep them coming. Stories like this, especially when they are well written like this one, are super sexy.

keitht6keitht6almost 11 years ago
highheel fetish

god i loved this story i have an extreme highheel fetish, i do many kinky things with them. would love seeing my wife in this same situation. for other men with this fetish contact me keitht6@yahoo.com and we can chat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I used to be a Shoe Dog

and believe me a lot of Opportunities of all shapes and sizes... thanks for the memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A third rate and vile stroke story, with no redeeming features whatsoever !

Total garbage! "1*" .

saligobobsaligobobalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Erotism at it's best, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a drivel !

Couldn't be more stupid if he tried. "1*" !

RobsoundRobsoundalmost 10 years ago
Well Done!

I totally loved this story. It was well paced and very erotic

khayyamkhayyamover 9 years ago
Great story

Very erotic love the way the wife just lets him take her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am old shoe dog...

this does happen,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chuck

This is the second story that I tried to vote on and it would not take my 5

vote...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck Stories

I despise cuck stories, but somehow Tony does these well. The husband sounds honest and not deranged and prissy. He doesn't obsess in that typically breathless faggy fashion. He just wants a promiscuous wife.

It's not my thing but this author knows how to subtract the usually disgusting cuck pathology. I could just see this bristling minx letting go.

Bravo, Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think my wife did this also

I have told my wife of my desire for her to fuck other men, but she just giggles and says not going to happen. She loves shoes and often comes home with fancy new ones. The last three of four times after a shoe shopping trip she was really horny and when we had sex she was super wet and loose, i was sure that i could smell a mans cum. I dont want to ask her for fear that she will be embarassed or upset and not do it again. I guess I will just keep the visions of fantasy in my head.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 5 years ago
Sexy story

Nothing feels much better than sinking my cock into the wife after she's been filled with another man's cum. Thanks for the story.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 4 years ago
Fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh THANK YOU for reminding me of a similar situation with two ex girlfriends!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Top Notch!

All the elements came together perfectly (no pun intended).

Thank you for a 5* star effort!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

Wonderful

I really enjoy your story, but would have liked the husband to have seen her creampie before doing her on the stairs. Such a good set up deserves more.

DashaboutDashaboutover 2 years ago

That was fun to read. Shopping for shoes takes some time, so many to try on till you find the right fit.

tony090909tony090909over 2 years agoAuthor

"I really enjoy your story, but would have liked the husband to have seen her creampie before doing her on the stairs. Such a good set up deserves more".

I agree, it would have been a nice touch.

SexyShelSexyShelover 2 years ago

Loved this story ! Hmmm, the next time I am shoe shopping.............................................

creampies4evercreampies4everover 1 year ago

Loved the story. The wife went from a shy reserved prude to an uninhibited slut. What a gift for her husband on his birthday and the next time he gets to watch. Lucky guy.

Randyguy1565Randyguy1565over 1 year ago

Love this story. I cannot wait to read part 2!! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1523 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES