All Comments on 'A Wedding and a Funeral'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WinterHarvestWinterHarvest7 months ago

Hi Shaima! It's always a welcome surprise to see your name appear with a new story. I really enjoyed this first chapter, and I'm looking forward to the following chapters. It's hard to believe it's been eight months since your last story, but I know you've been busy with the next Women Who Talks book, and I'm really looking forward to that one, too. We've missed you around here.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69697 months ago

This is a very pleasant step into the world of a woman who is discovering herself. I don't know if there are circles of women who operate in a similar way, but if I were there, I'd certainly want to join the club!

I'm really looking forward to reading the sequels and the continuation of the story!

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

"I fought it right through high school because I wanted to fit in with my girlfriends" -- so true. And I love the "happy clappys" -- what a fitting description of that group of bigots.

A great introduction to what should be a great story. Nice to see you back again.

BillyslateBillyslate7 months ago

A Very Nice Introduction!

I love the progression, as well as knowing the characters from Women Who Talk, one of my favorite story series. But, An Elegant Seduction remains my all-time favorite of your stories.

I'm eagerly anticipating the next part!

Cheers,

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

As good as all ‚women who talk‘ tales or chapters ….. every journey and this eminent first step ….. in the end its the human nature to judge or categorize and so we try to act to fit into so many categories instead finding our one or better ignoring all and just starting living our happiness …… if it a motorcycle or a car, satin or lace, brown or white, coffee or tea, girl girl or girl man just name it, it doesn’t matter just open your heart and soul

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I need the rest of the story

CupidCupidCupidCupid7 months ago

This is the only the second story I have read, written by you. The other being, 'The Telegram'. What I like about both of these stories, is how you pace them, in building up the characters, layer by layer. Whilst at the same time providing reader wuth background stories to all the protagonists.

Can't wait for the next chapters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous