A Wedding in Wottfordshire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Geoffrey. I'll love you forever."

"I love you, too, Cat. Always."

The End

________________

Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading and voting, and for any feedback you might offer in the form of favorites, follows, and comments. All are greatly appreciated.

For anyone who might be interested, this story was inspired by my 750 word story entitled "Perchance," which presented the backstory from Rob's perspective.

A lot of research went into this story to try to make it as historically accurate to the period as possible. Exceptions are "milady," the modern spelling for which came into common usage just a few years after the setting of this story, and Wottfordshire, Humden, and the characters, all of which are fictional creations.

Finally, yes, Stephen's comment about no good musicians ever coming from Liverpool was intended as a poke at his prognosticatory powers.