A Wedding Invitation Ch. 02 - The Sequel

Story Info
Ryan pays Katie a visit and gets more than he bargained for.
7.6k words
3.57
20.9k
32
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving Wives -- Married, extra marital fun, swinging, sharing & more. That's what it says on Literotica. Not cheating, revenge and divorce. So, if wife sharing isn't your thing go and read something else.

All hateful trolling comments will be deleted.

Please note this story is a sequel to A Wedding Invitation, this time told from Dave's point of view, although it can be read as a stand-alone tale.

~~~~~~

The morning after the wedding Katie and I slept in late and had to rush to take a quick shower before grabbing a late breakfast, so we could make the 11 a.m. check out time.

"Katie... hey Katie!"

We were just leaving the hotel when we heard someone calling my wife's name and turned around to see Fiona, the blushing bride, waving at us from across the hotel foyer.

I sighed, "I'll put the bags in car babe I'm sure you'll be out in a minute."

My wife smiled knowingly, "Wait, I'll be as quick as I can."

"Are you off now?" Fiona asked as she caught up with us, "I just wanted to catch you and say goodbye."

"Yeah, we have a long drive home." Katie informed her before the two girls hugged, "It was lovely wedding thanks for the invite."

"You're welcome."

Katie hugged her again and then released her as I stood nearby waiting with our luggage, "Well, we better go."

"I saw you and Ryan together." Fiona continued talking to my wife, giving me a hesitant look as she did, "You do know he's getting married in a few weeks' time. Don't you?"

"Firstly, we were just talking. I could hardly ignore him, could I?" Katie lied to her friend by way of explanation, before continuing, "And second no I didn't. Who's the unlucky girl?"

"Charlotte Branning of course." Fiona informed her in a very superior and patronising tone.

I could tell, by her expression, that my wife was stunned by this revelation. She had let her ex fuck her when he was about to marry the very same girl he had cheated on her with.

She visibly struggled for an answer.

"Well... I... we err... we have to be going Fiona." she stammered, "It was lovely to see you."

Trying to ignore the pompous, condescending look on her friends face Katie hurried to join me, almost running out to the car behind me.

"Let's just go." she told me succinctly as she climbed in and put her seat belt on.

I gave her an inquisitive look but said nothing and, putting the car into gear, I pulled away from the hotel with the tyres crunching on the gravel driveway.

For the first part of our journey, my wife sat in silence and stared out of the window, her mind obviously going over what Fiona had told her and just how much of a cheating piece of shit her ex-fiancé still was.

I made a couple of attempts to start a conversation but, quickly realising she wasn't in the mood to chat, I soon desisted and just concentrated on my driving.

"It's official I've decided that Ryan is a low-life cheating piece of pond life." We were about half-way home when she finally expressed her thoughts to me.

"Well, we know that's true but what's up with you?" I finally asked now Katie had broken the silence that had descended over us.

"You mean apart from the fact I let the bastard have me again?"

"Yes." my answer was pretty concise.

"I want to teach the loathsome toad a lesson but I'm not exactly sure how to." she finally opened up on what she was thinking, "The problem though is that he is amazing in bed."

"Wow. Don't pull any punches will you, just put me in my place. What brought this on?"

Now Katie had started she told me everything. How Ryan had suggested they meet up when he came down our way on a job in a couple of weeks and also repeating what Fiona had told her about his upcoming wedding.

"Just so I understand it properly, the Charlotte Branning he's marrying is the girl he slept with when he was engaged to you?" I enquired.

"Yep, the same. All big tits and long legs." My wife replied somewhat caustically.

"Well, you've got long legs to." I laughed.

"True but she's like a 36DD and I'm a 34B."

I turned to her and grinned, "Don't you know anything more than a handful is a waste."

My wife squeezed my arm and smiled appreciatively at my poor attempt to make her feel a bit better before lapsing into silence again.

"And now?" I finally broke the silence after we had gone a few more miles.

"Now I really don't know."

"Do you want to sleep with him again?" I asked her, my voice quite restrained, "And answer honestly."

She bit her lip apprehensively as she sat and considered exactly what to say to me.

"First and foremost, I love you and nothing and no one is going to change that. Our little games are for both of us because we enjoy them and if I thought they would drive us apart I would stop, just like that."

"Understood and just so you know, I love you as well." I turned and grinned at her quickly before returning my attention to the road.

"But without wishing to upset you honey Ryan is something else in bed. He does things to me when he fucks me that I can't explain." my wife said tentatively, "You're good but he's world class."

"Thanks."

"But he's a cheating piece of shit that uses women with no regard for their feelings." She finished resentfully.

Her statement made me laugh out loud, "So that's a yes and a no then."

She couldn't help but blush a little and giggle at my comment.

"Seriously though what if he does contact you when he's coming down our way. What will you do?" I continued, pressing her to make a decision.

"Right now, I have no idea." Katie answered truthfully, "I guess we need to talk about it but not now. Right now, I need to calm down a bit."

We left the topic at that point. I could tell she needed some time to consider all her options and so I left her in peace and just focused on my driving. By the time we were almost home she was still undecided and after a brief discussion we agreed that best thing to do was to sleep on it.

The rest of our Sunday was spent doing laundry and getting ready for work the next day although the Ryan question was always at the back of both our minds. It wasn't until we finally sat down after dinner that we had any real time together and it was immediately apparent what she was thinking about.

"Let's forget about your ex for the moment." I suggested as I pulled her onto my lap.

She giggled, wrapping her arms about my neck, "What have you got in mind then?"

I slipped a hand up inside her top and quickly unfastened her bra so I could freely grope her firm breasts.

"Oh shit!" her eyes widened and she squirmed on me as I started to tease her sensitive nipple into a hard nub.

Lowering her mouth to mine, she kissed me and my tongue was soon darting into her mouth while I played with her tits, sending little jolts of desire through her pussy. Getting her wetter by the second I knew she wanted more but I had other ideas and pushed her gently onto the floor so she was kneeling at my feet.

Looking up at me she knew immediately what I was suggesting and, with a sly grin, she peeled off her top and bra before reaching for my zipper. As she dragged it down, I lifted my hips allowing her to pull my jeans and underwear off and free my semi erect prick into her small soft hand.

"Fuck...ahhh yes." I leant my head back and groaned as she started to wank my shaft.

Keeping her eyes fixed on me she gently pumped her fingers along my rapidly swelling organ before lowering her mouth to it so she could flick the bulbous crown with her tongue.

"Mmmmm... Hhhmmmmmm!"

"Oh shit, Katie.... that feels so fucking good." I gasped, staring back into her eyes as her tongue wormed around my cockhead.

Drooling spit onto my hardness she slid her soft lips over the head and took several inches into her mouth, flattening her tongue under it, until the tip of my erection probed into her throat.

"Ummmmmm... Gnnnhhmmmmm.... Hmmmmmm!" she began to slurp greedily as she sucked my dick, swallowing as much of my length as she could.

Bobbing her head, she worked her soft lips down and up on my rigid pole, letting the bell-end enter her throat again and again. Gasping as she pleasured me, I reached for her wrapping my fingers in her hair and starting to guide her movements, literally fucking my cock into her mouth.

"Urrkkkkkk.... Uukkkhhhhh... Guuuurrggggg!" all she could do was choke and gurgle, her jaws forced wide apart to accommodate my hard length.

"Fucking hell Katie... I'm gonna cum soon if you aren't careful." I yanked her back so her lips slid off my prick with a wet pop.

Sitting back on her haunches she looked up at me innocently and licked her lips invitingly before leaning back and undoing her own jeans. Lifting her bottom, she kept her eyes focused on me as she slid them and her panties down her legs and kicked them aside.

"Fuck me then.... Please... just fuck me baby." she whimpered and lay back fully, spreading her legs wide.

I didn't need asking twice and stood up grinning, quickly stripping off the rest of my clothes and lowering my body onto hers, my hardness nudging between her soft folds and against her entrance. Feeling it press her open she drew her knees back and reached for me, her hands gripping my arse trying to pull me into her.

"Please... I want you in me... fuck me now... please!" she whimpered begging me to take her.

With a single slow stroke, I eased my full length into her slit, my shaft stretching her open as it gradually filled her an inch at a time.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssssssssssss!" she groaned arching up against me as I sheathed my weapon in her pink tunnel.

Buried to the hilt in her cunt I held my prick there for a moment and then I started to fuck her with long steady strokes, pulling half way out then slowly driving into her again.

"Aaahhhh.... Unghhhh.... Unhhhhh!" increasing my tempo I began to piston deeper, grunting loudly, my arse rising and falling between her splayed thighs.

Every thrust I made stoked the fires of her orgasm and I could feel it building deep in her core as I vigorously took her. My throbbing hard meat buried inside her sending wave after wave of pleasure surging through her.

"Oh yes... yes... fuck me... fuck meeeeeeeee!" squealing with delight my wife writhed under me and I could tell her climax was growing closer by the second.

Frantically I began to piston my hard spear as deep as I could, my hips slapping against hers with every stroke.

"Oh shit... shit... I'm.... gonna....!" she groaned as I hammered my cock into her gushing slit.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" I shuddered, my prick spasming inside her as I came and started to pump my semen into her belly.

"Fuck... oh fuck.... oh god.... I'm cummmmmmiiinngggggggggg!" her voice rose to a shriek as she went over the top and came hard, her pussy clenching tightly around my manhood.

We lay on the living room floor for several minutes, just enjoying being together, before my soft cock slipped out of her hole followed by a gush of my sperm.

"Oooops." she giggled getting up with her hand between her legs as she dashed up to the bathroom.

I was dressed and sitting in a chair when she came back down and, as she went to pick up her clothes, I grabbed her and pulled her back onto my lap.

"So, what about lover boy? What do you intend to do?" I asked my nude wife once I had her wrapped in my arms.

Obviously nervous she replied hesitantly, "Do you mind if he fucks me again?"

"Do you want him to?" it was a simple enough question.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, avoiding looking directly at me, "Yes. He does things to me that I can't explain."

"Then fuck him. It's what you want." I stated bluntly.

"But do you mind? We agreed we'd share these experiences." she was still uncertain about my approval.

I paused, as if deciding what to say, and looked into her eyes.

"I agree, we did." I said finally, "But if you go to meet him for a drink, he'll almost certainly want to take you back to his hotel room. If that happens there's no way I can be around so I can't be part of it."

"That's true." she agreed, "I hadn't thought about that."

"If you invite him here there's no way of knowing if you'll end up down here or in the bedroom. So again, I might not be in the right place to watch whatever happens." I continued to analyse her options.

She took a moment and considered what I had said, "You don't think I could control where we end up?"

"Normally yes but Ryan's a different matter. He knows you and I think he'll take control."

"So, what do you suggest? It doesn't seem like it's going to work even if he does contact me." It seemed to her that I had written off both of her options already.

I grinned at her, "Invite him here and tell him."

She gave me a puzzled look, "Tell him what?"

"That he can have you but only if I get to watch."

"What!" She almost shouted at me, "I can't do that."

"Then I'll tell him." I declared firmly, "If he messages you invite him here and, when he arrives, I'll be waiting and deliver our ultimatum."

"You think he'll agree to that?" her voice must have shown her concern as I responded to her, "And even if he does, I can see him wanting to humiliate you over it?"

I shrugged, "Let me worry about that. I think I can make it clear what our terms are. If he wants to fuck you again, he'll agree."

My comments certainly gave her plenty to think about that night and she was still pondering them when she went to work the next day.

Spending the Monday nervously expecting a message from Ryan we both went to bed that night somewhat disappointed when nothing arrived. The situation continued through the week and by Friday we had pretty much decided he had had a change of mind.

The weekend passed normally, again without any contact from her ex, and I let the prospect of having him visit us become a fanciful notion that wasn't going to happen and pretty much forgot about it.

Another Monday slipped by as well with no text and it wasn't until Katie checked her messages on Tuesday at lunchtime that she saw it.

Hi babe, am coming down your way

on Sunday for work. Staying till Thursday

morning. Would be great to see you. XXX

Immediately she phoned and left a message for me but didn't answer Ryan's text, wanting the opportunity to discuss it with me before she did.

"He messaged you then?" was the first thing I said to her as I walked in to the house.

She grinned and showed me what was on her phone, "Now what do I send back?"

We sat and talked it through and then composed a reply;

Hi Ryan, how about you come here

on the Wednesday evening. I'm sure

we'll have a good time. K xxx

Once it was sent all we had to do was wait for the time to pass by until the Wednesday.

Obviously, they exchanged more messages especially as his Sunday arrival date came closer. Ryan trying to press her to meet him on another night as well the Wednesday, while my wife spent her time fending off his persistent efforts.

We had both stayed relatively calm until the Sunday but then knowing he was in the area and, with what we had planned, Katie started to become increasingly apprehensive as the last few days slipped by.

Leaving school as early as she could on the Wednesday, she hurried home to get herself ready. I was already in and busy preparing a light meal for us while she went up to shower and get her make-up on.

Having spent Tuesday evening making some initial preparations such as doing her nails and shaving her pussy and legs she just had a few more things to do.

After drying her hair, she sat down at her dressing table and started by fixing on her false eyelashes. A thick coating of mascara, eye liner and eyeshadow completed her eyes and left her to apply a shiny pink lip gloss to finish herself off.

Her outfit for the night had already been decided, with assistance from me, so all she had to do was to get dressed.

Slipping on a red and black suspender belt with matching panties and bra I watched her from the bedroom doorway while she rolled her seamed black stockings up her legs, attaching them to the clasps on her suspenders. Over this she had decided on a very short and tight strappy red dress with a rather revealing neckline that showed quite a lot of her chest.

Satisfied with her appearance she slipped on her black stiletto heels and she was ready.

"You sure you're ok with this?" my wife asked obviously concerned about how I felt.

"Mmhhmm... you know I am."

"Just remember this is just sex. As much as I enjoy what he does to me you're still the man I love." She kissed me lightly on the lips and gazed into my eyes.

"I'll try but it might be difficult." I admitted honestly.

We had barely made it downstairs when the doorbell rang.

Ryan was early.

"Are you going? Or shall I?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at Katie.

Giving me an exasperated look, she sighed, and went to answer the door as I waited in our living room.

"Hi Katie, wow you look fucking gorgeous." I heard Ryan tell her as she let him in.

"Hello Ryan, come on through." The next moment she came back into our lounge holding her ex's hand.

"What the fuck!" he pulled up abruptly as soon as he saw me.

"Why don't you get us some drinks hon, while I have a chat with Ryan."

Looking apprehensively between the two of us Katie let go of his hand and disappeared into the kitchen. I knew she would take her time, as we had agreed, giving me a chance to talk to her ex properly and explain things.

"Look if this is about Fiona's wedding..." Ryan started to say.

"Yes and no." I interrupted him, "First of all I know you fucked Katie that night and second, don't try to deny it because I watched you."

"You what!"

"Don't worry though. Katie knew I was there that was why she let you have her." I informed him nonchalantly, "It's sort of our thing. I like to watch her and she likes me watching."

He didn't answer, just stared at me with a dumbfounded look plastered across his face.

"So, if you want to fuck my wife tonight....." I left my sentence unfinished.

He grinned instantly understanding my meaning, "I have to let you watch?"

"That's about it."

"And Katie? What's her view on this... err... little fetish of yours?" Ryan questioned slightly sarcastically.

"Her view is exactly the same as Dave's. He watches or nothing happens." My wife stood in the kitchen doorway with two beers and a glass of wine in her hands, "And the first time you try to humiliate him the night is over."

"Thanks." He took his drink from her and swallowed a mouthful obviously considering what to do.

"So, what's your decision then Ryan?" Katie asked after a moment or two, "Do you want to fuck me or not?"

He grinned broadly, "Of course I want to. I've always said you were the best shag I ever had."

"We'll take that as a yes then." My wife giggled and guiding him back into an armchair deposited herself, with her glass of wine, onto his lap.

Almost immediately he pulled Katie's lips down to his, his hand at the back of her head, kissing her passionately. His tongue worming its way into her mouth as she wrapped her arms about his neck.

Dropping into the sofa opposite I stared at my wife and her ex in total fascination as they kissed. For the first time I wasn't hidden from sight and I could watch my wife enjoying herself openly.

"Why don't you take off your dress baby." It was an instruction from Ryan, not a question, as he broke off their kiss.

Katie looked nervously across at me then stood up and reached behind her back, drawing down the zipper before easing the straps off her shoulders and wriggling the short red dress down her body. Letting it pool around her feet she silently scooped it up and threw it casually onto a chair.