A Wedding Invitation Ch. 02 - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan took her forcefully, lifting her legs up so they rested on his arms, forcing her to lay back, as he hammered his thick meat into her compliant pink slit.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuck... don't.... fucking stop...I'm cumming... I'm... cumming!" Katie squealed as the waves of pleasure raced through her again and again.

Unable to move, all she could do was lay back on the table and let him fuck her. Looking up at him, as he used her for his pleasure, each climax rolled into the next as he fucked her relentlessly. Watching I lost count of the number of times she came on that magnificent shaft her body shuddering with pleasure.

"Oh shit... yes... yesssssssssssss!" roaring in triumph, Ryan finally buried his cock in her pussy one last time and erupted inside her, flooding her womb with another load of his baby making seed.

Jerking to a stop Ryan slowly withdrew his spent member from my wife's cunt and stepped back as a large glob of semen oozed out of her gaping hole.

"You are something else Katie." He smirked at her as she lay back on the table not bothering to close her legs, "I'm gonna enjoy doing this again soon."

"I guess that will depend on what Charlotte thinks." My wife sat up and put her legs together.

"What!" Ryan looked up obviously alarmed.

"Your bride to be, Charlotte. Remember her?" Katie glared at him spitefully, "Maybe when I turn up at your wedding on Saturday and let her know where you were tonight, we can ask her if she minds us doing it again."

"You... you wouldn't." Ryan's face went pale.

"Or maybe I should just text her now. What do you think?" she continued to lay in to him, "I could also tell her how you fucked me at Fiona's wedding."

"C'mon Katie. It was just a bit of fun. You... you wouldn't..." he struggled to find the words, "Would you?"

She laughed, "For a two-timing scumbag like you I don't know what I'll do. Now get dressed and fuck off."

Sheepishly he pulled up his boxer shorts without looking at her.

Smirking she took off his shirt and threw it at him, "Don't forget this."

Naked she turned to me and grinned, "Ooops, I'd better find something to wear while you get my coffee babe."

A couple of minutes later my wife returned wearing a long baggy t-shirt with a very cowed Ryan following behind her. I watched as she escorted him to the front door and, with a smile, put her arms around his neck.

He looked at her anticipating a kiss goodbye and her telling him this was some sort of joke.

"I guess I'll see you on Saturday unless of course I text Charlotte before then and she calls it all off." She told him vindictively before opening the door for him to leave.

"Now fuck off."

"Remind me never to piss you off." I laughed as I handed her a mug of coffee when she came back into the kitchen.

Katie giggled and slid on to my lap "Did I tell you what a wonderful husband you are and how much I love you?"