A Wedding Invitation Ch. 02 - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan patted his lap and obediently my wife, clad only in her underwear and stockings, sat on him again, his arm encircling her waist and pulling her tight against him.

"Jesus Katie you're one fucking hot bitch." he smirked at me as he said it, "but then again you always were."

Reaching up to cup my wife's breast Ryan fondled it through her red and black bra making the nipple protrude noticeably against the almost transparent material.

"Aaahhh shit." she gasped softly, her body trembling, as she bit her bottom lip and stared at me, a look of almost hopeless acceptance in her blue eyes.

Roughly groping her he alternated between both her breasts and continued to kiss her for a while before pushing her upright, "Now remove your bra, let me see those cute little titties again."

Again, Katie did as she was told without argument. Her hands bending up her back and unhooking her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders and exposing her modest firm mounds to both of us.

"I love you." She mouthed silently at me, her eyes never leaving mine as she gradually stripped for him.

"Nice!" he leered looking straight at me.

Immediately Ryan started to toy with her already firm teats, twisting and pulling on them, dragging her attention back to him and making her moan softly.

"Oh fuck...." Katie gasped her sighs interrupted when he pulled her mouth against his yet again in another deep passionate kiss.

"I think we should head up to the bedroom baby, don't you?" he eventually pulled his mouth away from hers and suggested with a knowing smirk.

She quickly got to her feet and, after glancing at me, took his hand, leading him up the stairs to our bedroom while I followed a few steps behind. The curtains were already drawn with the bedside light creating a soft lit ambience as my wife led her ex-fiancé towards our marital bed.

Watching as Ryan dragged my wife back against him, kissing her firmly on the lips, his hand on her barely clad backside while her arms encircled his neck made my heart lurch and my cock stiffen painfully in my pants.

They stood by the bed, ignoring me, their lips locked together. His tongue delving into her mouth while he kneaded her firm buttocks before trailing his right hand slowly around her hips and shoving it roughly between her legs.

Automatically Katie's stocking clad thighs parted to give him access to her sex, his fingers taking immediate advantage and tracing along the length of her slit through the lacy red and black thong.

Her eyes closed and she let her head fall back, blonde hair cascading over her shoulders as his now unrestrained hand started to rub along her cleft, forcing the scrap of material that was her knickers between her labia.

"Aaaahhhh.... Fuck!" she sighed as he groped her acquiescent body while lowering his mouth to her tit where he took a swollen nipple into his mouth and suckled on it hungrily.

Moving his body against hers he hooked her panties aside so his finger could slip between her moist folds and inside her for the first time as I watched, totally gripped by what he was doing to my wife.

"Aaaahhhhhh yes... yes!" she groaned, clinging onto him, her hands on his shoulders as she squirmed against the hand molesting her.

Ryan worked another finger into her, pushing both of them knuckle deep, and stopped suckling on her tit to look down at her pussy as he began to double-finger fuck her dripping cunt.

"Uhhhhhh........ Unghhh!" my wife grunted her back arching as he worked her tight little hole, her legs spreading further apart, completely exposing herself to her cheating ex-fiancé.

"Fuck, you're so fucking wet." he moaned softly, worming his digits deeper up inside her pussy.

Her eyes closed, my wife trembled as she was finger-fucked, the sounds of her cunt squelching wetly getting louder as Ryan looked at me with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

"Suck me Katie." he pulled his glistening fingers out of her fuck hole and guided her to her knees before him.

She glanced at me, a lost, vulnerable look on her face as she unfastened his pants, tugging them down his legs and letting his prick spring free. It had seemed big when he had fucked her on the evening of the wedding reception but close up it looked even bigger.

Her eyes went back to his shaft as her hand wrapped around it, lightly stroking along its length, fingers twisting as they pumped it.

"Put it in your mouth, suck it!" Ryan's voice urged.

My wife looked up at him as her lips parted around the bulbous head, her tongue flicking it teasingly before her mouth swallowed the first few hard inches.

"Mmmmmm... Nnnnnghmmm... Ummmmmm." she sucked hungrily, tightening her lips around his thick rod and slurping noisily.

Ryan looked across at me, smirking, his hand on Katie's blonde hair as he guided her movements.

"Your missus really knows how to suck cock." His voice was almost taunting.

Katie's head bobbed back and forth, her lips wrapped around his thickness, sliding along it and coating it with her spit as she pleasured him with her mouth.

I grabbed the door frame for support at the sight of my pretty blonde wife sucking on his cock, my knees almost giving way as my own erection throbbed painfully.

"Ummmm... Nnnngggghhhh... Mmmmmm!" her cheeks bulged and her eyes opened as he pressed her to him, forcing more of his prick into her mouth.

Grinning, he let her suck on his shaft for the next few minutes, making obscene comments until he was ready for more and pulled her up onto her feet, gently pushing her backwards.

Katie was topless, laid back on the bed clad in only her thong and stockings and as I watched Ryan reached up and put a finger underneath the waistband of her panties at either hip. Grinning he eased them down over her stockinged thighs and legs before untangling them from around her feet.

Her knickers gone Jess opened her legs wide as he threw her thong on the floor, exposing her shaven pussy completely to his eyes, and began to undress himself. I looked at my wife as she waited and saw her hands gripping the bed-sheets tightly, her knuckles white as she waited for him to mount her.

If she wanted Ryan to stop, she would stop him I told myself as I remembered her words earlier that day, 'it's just sex, it's you I love'. With that I made my decision and began to play with my aching hard-on through my jeans as I stood and watched.

Now naked Ryan moved, positioning himself over Katie's body and I saw her eyes focus upwards to look at the man now poised over her. For a moment, I thought she was about to stop him, but she didn't. One hand reached up and behind his head, drawing him down into a deep longing kiss and the other moved down and behind his lower back as he moved his legs between hers.

Her stocking clad thighs spread further apart to accommodate him and I watched as Ryan's hand slid down between them to position the head of his hard, long angry-looking shaft at her gaping entrance.

"Please... I want it." she whispered softly.

He leered at her, his swollen cockhead nuzzling between her lips, "You want what whore?"

She gazed up into his face, ignoring the fact he had just called her a whore, "Please... Ryan... fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

He moved his hand away and his body sank down slowly on top of hers, his thick length entering her juicy pink slit inch by hard inch until he was fully sheathed inside her.

"Oh fuck, yes... yes... it's... so... big!" Katie gasped, her body arching up off the bed as his cock filled her.

He was inside her, and she hadn't stopped him. In fact, she had begged him to fuck her.

His hips started to move, his arse rising and falling between her stockinged thighs and after the first few slow movements, Katie's legs came around his, wrapping around his calves as her hands both moved down to clutch at his backside, pulling him deeper.

"Oh fuck, fuck... don't stop.... please don't stop!" he cries started to increase in volume.

Ryan responded to her moans by beginning to pump into her more forcefully, driving his length all the way up into her pussy again and again, his hips slapping against hers with every stroke.

Her ex-fiancé was fucking my beautiful blonde 27-year-old wife and she was allowing it to happen. What's more she was enjoying it just as she had the previous time, at Fiona's wedding reception. The feelings of lust, shame, jealousy and disgust this created in me, only served to work me up even more, and I had to stop pulling myself because I was on the verge of cumming.

I watched, mesmerised as Ryan lifted himself up on to his arms, putting some distance between their bodies, and then began to thrust even more vigorously into her. I could see everything now, with the gap between them and I was amazed that my wife was able to take his huge cock. Her plump pink lips stretched around it as he pulled almost all the way out, and then disappeared into her slit as he cannoned back into her with a thudding sound as their bodies impacted together.

"Oh my god... fuck... fuck...oh yes, yes... yessssssss!" Katie was moaning loudly now, and arching her back in the way she always does just before she cums.

Beneath their writhing bodies the bedsprings were creaking rhythmically in time with Ryan's strokes as he pistoned his rock-hard manhood into my wife's sex.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh God...I'm... cuuummmminnggggggggggg!" Katie squealed, her body thrashing under his as her orgasm exploded through her.

Ryan slowed his thrusts, slowly fucking her through her climax until she flopped back onto the bed gasping breathlessly, her legs flung out wide.

Then pulling his still erect shaft from her he started to manhandle her roughly over onto her hands and knees. Katie quickly realised that he wanted her on all fours, and she complied with a look of sexual urgency on her face.

With her positioned how he wanted Ryan pulled her legs a little further apart and then guided himself into her.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yesssssssssssssssss!" she gasped as his full length impaled her cunt in a single firm stroke.

There was no finesse now, he put one meaty hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip and simply began to pummel her from behind. I could see Katie's wetness glistening on his long cock and running down her thighs onto her stocking tops as he hammered into her.

"Oh.... My.... God! I'm... Ahhhhhhh... fuck!" she squealed, her tits jiggling under her as he frantically fucked his prick deep into her belly

Within minutes he had Katie close to orgasm again, his fingers grasping her long blonde hair and yanking her head up as she began to push back onto him, her climax looming.

"Aaahhhh... Yeeessssss, Yes, yes.... Oh Ryan... I'm gonna CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!" she rocked onto him hard and trembled violently, her moans turning into a loud wail of ecstasy as she came again.

Ryan put both hands on her shoulders as my wife sought to move forward and kept himself buried in her letting her shudder through her orgasm, and then when it finally subsided, he began to pound away at her again.

"Ungh... Unhhh... Unhhhh!" helpless Katie took it all, her tits bouncing every time his hips slapped against her arse.

There was no subtlety about their coupling, it was pure animal lust as he rammed his iron-hard spear as deep as he could using my wife for his pleasure.

"Oh god... no more... please.... I'm gonna...." She groaned, her body shuddering again as she came, "Cuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm."

Literally, a minute or so later he pulled an exhausted Katie back onto him again in the same fashion as before, grabbing her by her shoulders as he thrust violently all the way into her, bringing a loud gasp from my wife as his buttocks clenched.

"FUCKKKKKKKK, take it, yes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" his head thrown back he grunted loudly, his cock spasming inside her as he pumped his seed into her womb.

I watched as he came in my wife, making tiny, little thrusts into her pussy, each one bringing another little whimper from her until finally, his seed all spent out into her belly, he allowed her to flop forward on to the bed, breathing heavily.

She barely managed to kick off her shoes before her eyes closed.

A moment later Ryan laid down next to her. He wrapped an arm around Katie's waist, and moved up behind her, spooning with her as they both recovered. His penis had wilted rapidly, but even soft it was still large, maybe larger than any other she had had.

I stood and watched them. They both had their eyes closed, and so I headed to the bathroom where I stroked myself to orgasm too. It only took a moment, and afterwards the relief flooded through me. I felt the familiar tired sensation began to wash over me and made my way to the spare bedroom where I decided to lay down on the bed and within minutes, I was also asleep.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

I opened my eyes, it was still dark outside, slightly disorientated I pushed myself upright and looked at the clock. Barely two hours had passed since I had fallen asleep.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

Looking about me, I tried to focus on the noise that had woken me as I stood up and half stumbled towards the open bedroom door. The sight before me brought me fully awake and erect in an instant.

Katie was still in her stockings and sitting astride Ryan cowgirl fashion, her hands on his chest as she fucked herself onto his cock. Her head was thrown back, long blonde hair swaying about her shoulders while her slim body bucked and jerked riding him as his hands wandered from her waist to her tits and back again.

I had no idea how long they had been fucking but it was quickly obvious that my wife was close to cumming.

"Oh fuck, it's so big... Oh God, Ryan... I'm gonna...!" her soft moans only served to arouse me even further as I watched their frenzied mating.

As her body rose and fell, impaling her pussy on his erection, her head turned towards me and out eyes met.

"Fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna....C UUUMMMMMMMMMM!" she looked at me, squealing with pleasure as she came.

Her body tensed then jerked rapidly, Ryan's hands groping her breasts roughly as her orgasm took her, sending a tidal wave of pleasure through her.

Opening her eyes as the sensations began to ebb away, she mouthed "I love you!" to me before Ryan flipped her over onto her back, his prick never leaving her still gushing cunt.

With Katie spreadeagled under him Ryan began to fuck her vigorously, his arse pumping away furiously between her splayed thighs as he hammered his shaft into her pussy.

"Ungh,,, Unghhh... Ungh... Unghhhh!" Ryan grunted with every thrust he made as he drove his cock into my wife's cunt, forcing it as deep as he could.

"Oh... my... God, yes..., fuck me... fuck MEEEEEEEE!" her shrieks reverberated around the room as she thrashed under him.

Standing in the doorway I watched their coupling, Katie's fingers twisting in the bedcovers as she convulsed under him. Her head jerked from side to side flinging her blonde hair across her face and I knew her second climax was obviously building in her.

"Oh shit... I'm... CUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!" she screamed, her body spasming violently, her back arching up off the bed, as her second orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt.

Ryan's thrusts increased in their ferocity and he began to piston his hard length forcefully into her compliant form. Slamming her into the mattress until, almost without warning his whole body tensed.

"Aaaahhhhhh... fuck, fuck.... yesssssssss!" he groaned as he shuddered his weight pressed down on her.

I watched his buttocks clench then pump frantically and I knew he was squirting another copious load of his seed into Katie's belly.

His ejaculation done my wife's arms encircled his neck, pulling his mouth to hers in a deep passionate kiss and I turned away, my heart thudding as if it was about to burst as I headed back to the guest bed.

Managing only a few more hours sleep I was awake at first light in the morning and after a quick bathroom visit, I headed downstairs pausing only to glance into the main bedroom. Katie and her ex were still asleep with him pressed up against her back, his arm draped over her virtually nude form.

Unsure about how my wife would feel when she eventually woke up after spending a whole night with Ryan, I despondently put on the coffee machine and got a mug out of the cupboard.

"Can I have one?"

I turned quickly to see Katie standing in the doorway smiling at me. Her stockings had gone and she was wearing Ryan's shirt with just a couple of the buttons done up.

"Oh yeah... err sure..." I started to say as she quickly advanced across the kitchen and slipped her arms about my neck.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" she kissed me and stared into my eyes, "Are you ok about last night?"

I could tell by her voice how nervous she sounded, "Yeah I guess so."

"You only guess?" she leaned back and looked at me with concern.

Holding her at arms-length I tried to smile, "I... when I woke up... you were fucking him again."

There were tears welling up in her eyes as she replied, "It was just sex. He wanted me again and made me suck his cock before I straddled him. That's all it was, fantastic sex, nothing more."

Before I could reply a pair of arms slipped around Katie from behind and Ryan's hands cupped her modest breasts as he pulled her back against him.

"Where'd you go gorgeous?" he kissed her neck, "My morning wood needs your attention before I go home."

Ripping the buttons on the shirt she was wearing open Ryan began to grope her freely as my wife looked at me despairingly and, mouthing the words, "I love you.", surrendered to him once again.

I stood, leaning against the kitchen worktop, watching as he played with her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples until they stood out like pencil erasers.

Her eyes were fixed on mine and I could see the arousal in them as she moaned softly, her body shivering as the pleasure built in her.

"Oh fuck... ohhhhhh.... Ryan!"

He turned her around and pulled her into his arms, kissing her roughly, his hand jerking the shirt wide open so he could fondle her bare breast.

She groaned her submission into his mouth, dropping her hand to reach for the prominent bulge jutting out against the boxer shorts he had on.

Without waiting to be told Katie dropped to her knees on the tiled kitchen floor, hooking her fingers in the waistband of his boxer shorts and dragging them down his thighs. His cock was already hard when it sprang free and my wife immediately wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft while her mouth slipped onto the head.

"Mmmmmmm... Uuuummmmm.... Mmmmmnnnffffffff!" looking up at him she started to suck greedily on his erection.

"Jesus Christ she's fucking insatiable." He grinned at me as he stood in our kitchen, my wife kneeling at his feet devouring his prick, "No wonder you don't mind sharing her around."

The spluttering of the coffee machine jerked me out of the hypnotic trance I found myself in as I gazed mesmerised at the erotic scenario being acted out before me.

Katie kept working her mouth onto her ex's manhood, her jaws opening wider as she struggled to accommodate more of his dick in her mouth.

"Gnnnghhmmm... Urrrrgggggg.... Huuummmmmm!" slurping and spluttering I could see her throat bulge as she tried to swallow his cockhead.

"Fuck that feels good. Next time I'm gonna cum in your mouth but right now I want that pussy."

Ryan pulled her to her feet and I could see she was powerless to resist as he guided her back and sat her on the edge of the table pushing her legs apart as he moved towards her.

My eyes were fixed on the throbbing cock quivering between Katie's thighs as he pressed the bulbous head between my wife's glistening labia.

"Oh fuck..... oh yes... yessssssssssssss!" she sighed as he sank his length into her, splitting her cunt open once again.