A Wedding Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honeybear," she growled. "Do that some more." She felt funny asking for what felt good, but somehow it seemed right. She knew she could trust him. Once again, he gently inserted two fingers inside of her and massaged her g-spot. Sucking her clit lightly, he nibbled on it, and she gasped for breath. Making note of her reaction, he continued his combination of licking, sucking and nibbling. He finally got himself into a good rhythm, figuring out what pleased her, and what didn't, when he started to unravel her.

"Oh my honey," she growled at him. "Oh ... Oh... Oh... Oh..." she moaned, feeling too good for him to stop. "Oh my gosh Travis... oh my..." She panted, and whimpered in quick succession. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she started to scream. As she drew closer to her end, she tried to verbalize, but no words could leave her lips. And then at once, her body froze in time, her eyes rolled back and she let out a guttural rasp Travis had never heard from her before.

"Oh yes, honeybear," she purred, and then screamed his name as she came explosively and, for the very first time in her life. He continued on while she came, he held her close, and basked in her passion as she came for him. She finished and fell limp, breathing heavily, and smiling.

Travis curled up beside her, his erection pressing into her leg, as he kissed her. "Baby, you are amazing," he said, as he kissed her breasts, and tracing her muscles down her body. Every touch was sensitive, and so electric that it made her feel incredible.

"How... how did you learn to do that, Travis?" she said as she calmed down to a low roar.

"A few videos, a couple of magazine articles, and an awful lot of imagining myself with you," he answered honestly.

She noticed him against her, and felt his arousal. "Wow, you're ready to go again?"

He laughed. "I'm young, you're incredibly sexy, and when I said I wasn't going to leave you alone, I meant it."

She giggled. "You certainly know what you're doing," she said, stroking his hair. "I appreciate that."

"Your total innocence, the newness of it all, making you, hearing you come for the first time. Baby, I wouldn't have missed this tonight for anything in the world, honey," he said, kissing and sucking on her breasts. He pulled himself on all fours, and dangled himself over her belly, hoping she would be brave enough to touch him.

"I love you so much, Travis." She said as he kissed her.

"Baby," he said, "please, touch me honey."

"I don't know what to do," she said, embarrassed. "I feel so incompetent."

"No no no, honey, it's okay," he reassured her. "I'll show you what I like." He grinned at Charlotte, and kissed her again.

He laid down before her and began stroking himself. "See, like this." She reached and touched him cautiously, and began stroking him as he had showed her. "Aw yeah, baby, you're doing great," he moaned. His eyes rolled back in his head as her touches drove him wild. He wanted to have her taste him, to have her pleasure him, but he would save that for another night. "Aww, yeah, baby," he sighed, "just like that honey." He encouraged her as she touched him, learning what he loved. Charlotte developed a rhythm and stroked him, getting herself worked up as she did. Now, he was the one panting as she stroked him, but he didn't want to come just yet. "Baby, hold on, honey," he said, as he sat up. He got on all fours again, kissed her as she laid down for him. Positioned above her just right, he found her desire and entered her, gently and slowly. This time, there was no yelp in pain, but a deep groan emitted in her throat.

"You are so hard, and so big," she cried, gasping for breath. "I could have never anticipated all of this, honeybear," she moaned.

"All the better to love you with," he purred, as he pushed into her, gently but firmly.

"I like the slow thrusts," she affirmed. "It feels better."

He nodded. "Then that's what we'll do, for my baby." He made love to her slow and sexy. He showed her how to move, so it would feel better for them both, and it began a whole new round of moaning and panting for both of them. "That's it, honey," he said, "open up your legs wider and let me in." She adjusted herself and opened herself up to him, and in the process, exposed her clit for him to massage and play with. "Ooh, what do I see here?" he said, as though he had found a treasure, and his face lit with excitement. He ran his thumb over it, and then in circles as he continued his slow, steady thrusts. It wasn't quite enough friction to cause him to want to come, but enough to keep him on the edge. He continued to masturbate her while he thrusted, and she started to really pant and moan. "Are you getting hotter, baby?" he asked her.

She couldn't speak, gasping and crying out almost constantly. He quickened his movements ever so slightly, that she didn't notice at first. But his thumb on her clit was getting her to where she needed to be, and he wanted to give her a special and unique gift on their first night together. "Tell me when you're going to come," he purred. She nodded, unable to speak.

Suddenly, he felt her tighten around him, and her panting got wild, moaning constantly. "Cuh... Oh... Travis!" was all she managed to get out before her orgasm shook her, and feeling her ecstasy pushed him over the edge to his own. He quickly began to come with her, plunging into her wildly with every gasp, every moan she uttered. Despite his own release, he did not cease his motion on or in her until she begged him to stop. He put her legs down, for she could not move them on her own, she was still gasping for breath. He collapsed on the bed next to her, and just held her.

"Charlotte, I love you so much," he cooed, brushing her hair back from her face. "I hope this was everything you hoped for, everything you desired."

"It was so much more than anything I thought it would be, Travis." She reached to stroke his cheek, and kissed him. "I love you. Thank you for being so patient with me."

"Your pleasure," he said. "Anytime."

The embers in the fireplace had long since died down, but they laid down on the plush rug on the floor, a blanket over them, and slept, naked and comfortable.

12