A Wedding Story

Story Info
A non-monogamous wedding.
7k words
3.84
11.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers

This story contains cuckoldry and infidelity. If you don't like that kind of stuff, please feel free to skip to the end and leave a hateful comment. It always cracks me up when you guys do that.

*

Tisha opened her eyes slowly. The room was beginning to brighten with the coming day. Her wedding day. A smile eased it's way onto her face. Focusing on the clock beside the bed, she read the numbers. Seven forty-two. In just over eight hours she would become Matt Cumbest's wife.

Stretching out her arm, she felt the bare chest of the man lying in bed beside her. Her bridesmaid, Angelica, was in the other room of the hotel suite, but probably wouldn't be up for at least a half hour. She had time. Running her hand down his muscular chest, over his flat abdomen, further down until her hand reached it's goal, she wrapped her fingers around his flaccid cock. She could still feel the sticky wetness left over from their sex the night before. Well, a few hours ago, actually. She smiled. Sliding her head under the sheet she kissed his shoulder, then down to his chest. Her hand stroked his thickening shaft as she did. Working her way lower, she kissed her way past his belly, down lower still until her mouth was only an inch from his now fully hard cock.

He was circumcised. The purple knob, bobbed above her hand. She could see the veins in his shaft. She'd seen a lot of cocks in her twenty-three years. This, she decided, was in the top ten percent, beauty wise. Not too long, certainly not too short. Thick enough to please, not so thick to be unpleasant. The pale pink skin contrasted nicely with the deep mocha of her hand. Extending her tongue, she licked the cock head slowly, tasting the remnants of sperm and vaginal fluid from their sex. It tasted amazing, earthy and salty combined.

Taking the head between her lips, she sucked him while her tongue danced around his knob. A groan above her let her know he was awake and enjoying her efforts. She took more of him into her mouth, feeling the knob press against her pallet. Sliding her hand down, she stroked his balls, hefting them, squeezing them.

Those balls had filled her with cum several times last night. She wanted one more. She wasn't worried about him cumming in her mouth, he'd demonstrated his ability to hold back well enough. She sucked in, holding her full lips tight around his shaft, her tongue laving the sensitive place between his rod and his gland.

"Fuck! That feels amazing. You are such an amazing cocksucker," the man said.

She pulled off his cock. "You want some more of my pussy before I become a married woman?"

"Fuck yeah. Come up here and fuck me, girl."

Tisha smiled to herself but threw the sheet off. Sitting up and spinning to face him, she threw one long brown leg over his waist. His cock was hard as a rock. As she guided it between the dark folds of her labia, her eyes locked on his.

"Mmm, you feel so good inside me, baby. I want you to fuck my brains out. Fill me with your cum." Tisha pushed down until he was balls deep inside her.

"Fuck yeah. Damn, you are fine." His hands went to her breasts, kneading them gently.

Tisha had nice sized tits, and big black nipples that stood out when she was turned on. They were sticking out long and proud now. He took those nipples between his fingers, pulling them. Her tits looked so good in his white hands. Tisha felt her pussy contract. Fuck, she was going to cum already. Bouncing wildly, she rode him.

"Fuck me. Oh Fuck me so good. Yeah baby, yeah." She threw her head back, feeling her long black hair brush against the top of her full ass.

Her orgasm washed over her, causing her to shiver and shake on top of him. He never stopped pumping up into her. His hands continued to pull on her nipples. Finally she fell forward, slumping over him. She opened her eyes to see him smiling up at her. She smiled back. Rocking her hips back and forth she grinned at him.

"I want you to cum inside me again. Can you do that, baby? Can you cum inside my pussy one more time?" she asked.

"Baby I don't think I could keep from cumming in that beautiful pussy of yours," he said with a groan. "Keep doing that and I'll fill you up for sure."

"Do it, baby. Fill me up!"

"I'm cumming, slut. Fuck I'm cumming so hard."

She felt the familiar warmth of hot semen shooting deep inside her. Even though she'd just had an orgasm, the feeling triggered another mini cum and she shuddered, as the pleasure rippled through her. Suddenly the door opened and Angelica stepped inside.

"Are you two still fucking? Come on girl, your mother will be here in twenty minutes. You have got to get cleaned up before the circus begins," Angelica said, hand on her hip but a big smile on her face. "Besides, I need me a little of that man meat myself. Honey, what is your name again?"

"Kyle," The man beneath Tisha said with a smile. "And you are?"

"Me? Baby, I'm a fucking angel," Angelica said with a laugh. "Tisha, bathroom now. Get your ass cleaned up. Don't you worry about Kyle here, I'll clean him up myself."

Tisha laughed, but she knew her friend was right, she did need to get moving. Rolling off the bed, she grabbed her cell phone from the night stand.

"What's your number, baby?" She said, opening her phone and hitting the green icon at the bottom.

Kyle rattled off his phone number as Angelica climbed on the bed and took his cock into her mouth. He had trouble with the last two digits. Tisha laughed as she entered the number. She lifted her phone and took a picture of him, his cock buried in her bridesmaid's mouth. That looked incredible. Angelica, her short strawberry hair, looking windblown and frizzy, framing her face perfectly as her pink lips wrapped around the thick pale shaft of Kyle's hardening cock.

Angelica was beautiful. Tall, for a white girl, she was trim but muscled from years of working out and playing volleyball. She had the pale skin so common among redheads, along with the piercing blue eyes and small spread of freckles across her cheeks. Her breasts were on the larger side with full pink nipples, not as long as Tisha's but still prominent. Wide hips and a full, muscular ass flowed down into her toned legs. Yes, her bridesmaid was gorgeous, Tisha thought as she sent the picture she'd just taken to Kyle's number. On the floor beside the bed, Kyle's phone buzzed.

"Now you have my number too. Don't be afraid to use it, baby."

"I thought you were getting married today? Fuck that's good," Kyle groaned out.

"Married, not dead, baby." Tisha laughed as she headed into the bathroom to start her morning. Behind her she heard the bed creak as Angelica mounted Kyle.

After washing up to the sounds of energetic sex in the bedroom, Tisha stood looking in the mirror. She'd purposefully left several large globs of Kyle's cum around her sex. Soon her mother and her mom's husband would be there. They would head to the spa where people would be dressing her, doing her makeup, her hair, and generally fussing over her. She really look forward to that. She loved being pampered. After that they would come back here to wait for the wedding, then she would go down to the first floor where the wedding would take place. Her mom's husband of 28 years, Gerry, would walk her down the isle. Her biological father, Justin, would be sitting beside her mother. As would her brother's biological father and her sister's too. To some, this seemed an odd arrangement, but her mother and Gerry had insisted that the biological fathers be a part of their children's lives.

Tisha thought about her first date with Matt. They'd just finished having sex, it had been good, better than good actually, and they were laying in bed softly petting each other. Matt was tall, over six feet, and he kept himself fit. He had dark brown hair that he wore short and a good bit of hair on his chest. He was tan, but not dark and had the most beautiful green eyes she'd ever seen. She loved the contrast of her dark skin against him. And she loved his long white cock sinking deep into her black pussy.

As they lay together, her running her long red fingernails up and down his flaccid shaft, Matt had gotten quiet. Finally he turned his face to her. She could remember the look in his eyes. A little fear, a little determination.

"Can I call you, Tisha?" He'd asked her. "I mean, tomorrow. Maybe we can go out again?"

She'd smiled at him. After that, they'd spoken almost every day. When she went on dates with other men, he never minded, never seemed to get jealous. Two months into their relationship, she'd wanted to test him. So she'd invited him over for breakfast on a Saturday. The night before she went out and picked up a man at one of the local bars. She'd made sure they were still in bed when Matt got there and Angelica had let him in. She had told him where Tisha was and who she was with, but told him to wait. After Angelica texted her that Matt was there, Tisha had fucked the stranger, being even louder than normal, and screamed out for him to cum inside her. It'd been amazing sex, made even better because she knew that Matt was in the next room listening to her.

Matt had passed the test with flying colors. He was sitting on the couch when Tisha, still nude and dripping her one-night stand's cum from her used pussy, escorted the stranger out, giving him a kiss in the open doorway. When she went back to her bedroom, Matt had followed her. No anger, no jealousy, he'd just climbed between her legs, giving her one of the best orgasms she'd ever had with his mouth, then he'd fucked her like a madman.

After that, they'd talked about non-monogamy and what it meant for them. Matt, Tisha found out, was very interested in being in an ethical non-monogamous relationship. For Tisha, that had meant it was time to take the next step and introduce him to her family. She admitted to herself that she'd been nervous. She'd only introduced two other boys to her family. Both of them had broken up with her the next day. Still, there had been something about Matt. Tisha had the feeling he was different.

She'd been right. He'd taken the news that her brother and sister both had different biological fathers in stride, not even batting an eye. Two weeks later, she and Matt were on a date, eating at a nice restaurant when Matt brought up the subject of children. He wanted a large family, he'd told her, but a childhood bout with measles had left him sterile.

"Hows that going to work, adoption?" Tisha had asked him.

"No, I want you to get pregnant by your lovers," he'd said with a grin.

"So you want me to get pregnant by other men?" She'd asked, knowing she was grinning like a school child.

"Yes," he'd said emphatically. "Many times. I'd like six children, at least."

Tisha stroked her belly at the memory. She wasn't pregnant yet, which was disappointing. She'd really wanted to walk down the aisle with another man's baby growing in her womb, but she was ovulating tomorrow, so Kyle's sperm might be the winner. If not, she was sure she could get knocked up on her honeymoon. The thought made her smile.

Just then she heard voices in the main room of the suite. Her mother and Gerry were there. Standing, still nude, she walked back into the bedroom. Kyle was pulling his shirt over his head. He looked over at her.

"I'm sorry," he said shaking his head. "I meant to be gone before anyone got here."

Tisha laughed as she walked to the door. "Don't worry about it. Come on out I'll introduce you. Mom will probably jump your bones. You up for that?"

"Um, You're going out there dressed like that?" Kyle asked.

"Baby, I ain't dressed" Tisha opened the door, stepping through to the main room of the suite.

"Tisha! You look absolutely radiant!" Dana, Tisha's mother, exclaimed as Tisha stepped into the room.

"She should," Angelica chimed in. "She just got fucked by a stud! Oh, and there is the man of the hour." Angelica was as nude as Tisha, and just as unconcerned.

Kyle stepped up behind Tisha, putting his hand on her shoulder. Tisha turned her head to smile at him.

"Mom, Gerry meet Kyle. I met him last night at Lizards," Tisha said. "Kyle meet my mom, Dana and her husband, Gerry."

"Um, nice to meet you." Kyle stuck out his hand, visibly confused by Tisha's white parents.

Dana took his hand in hers, looking him up and down, her eyes pausing at the bulge between his legs.

"Mmm, Kyle, baby. You look good enough to eat. I see why my daughter spent the night with you. Mmm, mm. You got one more fuck in you? I think we have time before we have to get Tisha to the salon to get ready for her wedding." Dana asked, licking her lips.

Tisha watched Kyle's eyes flick to Gerry then back to her mom.

"He's already fucked two women this morning, Dana," Angelica laughed.

Dana stepped forward, putting her hand on Kyle's chest. "Baby, I guarantee I can show you moves these two sluts don't even know." She took his hand, tugging him toward the bedroom. "Come on baby. Let's go fuck."

"Just go with it Kyle. You won't regret it. I've got to start getting ready anyway," Tisha said walking over to the desk chair.

"Um, what about your husband?" Kyle asked, glancing over at Gerry.

"He's going to be busy shaving Tisha's pussy all nice and smooth," Dana said, smiling up at Kyle. "Come on."

Dana and a bemused Kyle disappeared back into the bedroom. Kyle started to close the door, but Dana stopped him.

"I want my husband to hear," she said, giving him a wink.

Tisha spread her legs lewdly, grinning at her mom's husband. "Come on Gerry. You heard mom. Come shave my pussy while mom gets a good fucking." She pointed down at her pussy. "I want to be shaved clean for my wedding. There may still be some of Kyle's cum in there, if you want a taste before mom gets done."

Gerry stared between her legs. She could see his cock tenting his slacks. Angelica walked around behind Tisha, running her hand across Tisha's bare shoulders.

"I have the water, razor, everything you need right here." Angelica pointed to a plastic bowl on the desk. There was a razor, shaving cream and a towel laying beside it.

Gerry nodded, moving slowly toward the desk, his eyes still fixed on Tisha's pussy. With the implements at hand, Gerry knelt in front of Tisha, staring wide eyed at her wet sex. She'd cleaned up most of his mess but there was still some of Kyle's cream in her short, curly black pubic hair. Gerry leaned forward, his tongue reaching out to taste the semen.

"That's it, Gerry. Taste your daughter's lover's cum. There more in me when you're done with her," Angelica said, watching over Tisha's shoulder. "Damn, that is so nasty."

Tisha laughed at him. "Pathetic. Your wife is in the bedroom fucking a guy she met like five minutes ago and you are out here eating his cum off me."

Tisha wasn't being mean, really. She knew exactly how much Gerry craved this kind of humiliation. In her way, she loved Gerry. He'd always been a rock in her otherwise tumultuous world. It hadn't been easy growing up the black daughter of two white parents. Especially when her mom was the biggest slut in town and literally everyone who knew her, knew that.

Between her legs, Gerry slurped the last of Kyle's cum into his mouth. She saw him swish it around, tasting it, before he swallowed. Patting his head, she laughed.

"Good boy. Now, shave me. Do a good job. Don't leave any hair at all, even around my ass," Tisha said, smiling down at the man who had raised her. "When you are done with me, you can do Angelica."

From the bedroom, they could hear Kyle groaning.

"Fuck, Dana. You suck cock like a fucking angel," Kyle said loud enough that Tisha knew Gerry had heard him.

"Tell me before you cum, young man, I want your load deep in my pussy so my sweet cuckold can taste it," Dana said, also loud enough for Gerry to hear.

The sound of loud slurping and groaning returned. Tisha laughed down at Gerry. He was using a wet washcloth to moisten her crotch. Next came the shaving cream. Then he carefully started shaving her. At times he had to hold onto her labia to pull it tight enough to shave around. Tisha bit her bottom lip when his fingers slipped inside her wet sex. Just as he was getting the last few stray hairs around her puckered ass, there was a knock on the door.

Angelica bounced over to answer it. Her pale skin slightly flushed from watching Gerry shave Tisha. Angelica had large tits, bigger by a cup size than Tisha's, but her pink nipples were not nearly as thick or long. Her trim waist flared out to wide hips and a well rounded ass. Tisha watched her as she flung the door open without checking the peephole to see who was there.

It was Tisha's brother, Andrew and his girl friend, Mai. Andrew had the eyes and facial features of his Asian biological father. Mai, was a dark skinned Thai girl with long black hair, small breasts, and a kinky side that blew Tisha away.

"Oh look. Cuck boy is shaving bride. Hey, Gerry, when you get done, you suck my man's cock so he can fuck me good, kay?" Mai laughed.

Angelica gave Andrew a big hug, letting him grope her ass, then followed Mai into the room, leaving Andrew to shut the door.

"I ain't letting him suck my cock, Mai. You want me to fuck you, then you have to suck me yourself," Andrew said laughing.

"I'll do it for you," Angelica cooed. "I'll suck your beautiful cock and get you good and hard for your slut girlfriend."

"If he doesn't want to fuck me, then I fuck someone else," Mai said with a big grin on her face. "Not by Cuck boy though. He not fuck me."

Gerry finished shaving Tisha and sat back looking lustily at his handy work.

"Now Angelica," Tisha said, pushing Gerry away.

Angelica plopped down in a nearby chair and spread her legs wide. "Come on, Gerry. Get this pussy shaved. Just so you know, Kyle came inside me too, so if you want you can get another taste of his spunk but you'll have to dig for it. He came way up inside me." Her laugh made Tisha smile.

Gerry knee-walked over to Angelica, pulling the small bowl of water with him. Tisha jumped up to hug her brother. Anthony swatted her ass playfully. Next Tisha pulled Mai into an embrace. Mai kissed her passionately. Their tongues playfully sparred for a moment, then Mai pulled back.

"I so happy for you," Mai said with a wide smile. "Matt is good man. Nice cock."

Tisha laughed. "Yes, he is a good man. I'm going to love spending the rest of my life with him."

Just then another knock rattled the door. Tisha opened it. Brent Chandler, Matt's best man , stepped inside holding a round pink box with a silver bow on top.

"Brent! What's up? Aren't you supposed to be getting my fiance ready for me?" Tisha asked, grabbing him and giving him a wet kiss on the mouth.

"Well, your fiance is still fucking my wife," Brent said with a glum look on his face.

"Oh, that's so sweet!" Tisha exclaimed. "So why are you here and not with them."

"She wouldn't let me join. She said last night was for him alone. I spent the night in the guest room." Brent said, still frowning. Then a smile slipped onto his face. "But Beth came over and spent the night in the guest room with me. I'm just here to bring you your veil. Somehow it got mixed in with the tuxes."

Beth was Tisha's younger sister, just turned twenty, still living at home while she went to college. Tisha took the box from him, leading him into the main room of the suite. From the bedroom they could hear Dana grunting and moaning.

"Is that your mom?" Brent asked, his eyebrows arching as he looked at Gerry on the floor between Angelica's legs.

"Yeah. If you have time, feel free to join them. You know she loves your cock," Tisha said as she opened the box, inspecting the veil inside.

"I wish I could, but I better get back over to Matt's place. If I don't break them up, Sarah might fuck him to death. I mean really, it's not like she's never going to fuck him again, but she is acting like it." Brent shook his head, but he still had a smile on his face.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers
12