A Wedding Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

Andrew gave his sister a hug. "I better head over there too. I'll see you at the wedding, sis."

He followed Brent out the door. As the door closed behind them, Mai groaned.

"Now who fuck me? Not cuck boy. His little peter not big enough. I not even feel it," Mai said with exaggerated despondency.

"Don't worry, Mai. We can always call for room service," Angelica said with a laugh.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming." Kyle's voice was loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Do, it boy. Cum in my fucking cunt. God Damn, your cock is so good," Dana said in a husky voice. "Fuck, I'm cumming too. Ahhh, fuck!"

Angelica looked down at Gerry. He'd finished shaving her, but hadn't moved.

"Well, cuckold, get in there and clean up your wife," Angelica sneered down at him.

Gerry skittered away to the bedroom. A little while later Kyle came out of the bedroom, looking back over his shoulder.

"You guys are the kinkiest people I've ever met," Kyle said as he finished buttoning his shirt.

"The wedding is at four in room 105, if you want to come. The reception is at five in room 107 right across the hall, but may start a few minutes early," Tisha said, smiling as she walked over to him. "I'd love for you to come to both."

"You don't think your new husband would object?" Kyle asked.

"Not at all." Tisha shrugged. "Look, baby, I know you don't understand, but we are a very open group."

"I noticed," Kyle said shaking his head. "Sorry, I'm not into that kind of thing." He nodded to the bedroom.

"Oh, that! That's just my mom and her husband. Matt isn't my cuckold, but he and I have an open relationship. It's called ethical non-monogamy. Although, that means pretty much whatever the people involved want it to mean."

"What makes it ethical for you to hook up with me the night before you get married?" Kyle asked, edging toward the door. "And what is ethical about how he's being treated." Kyle nodded toward the bedroom again.

Tisha smiled at him. "It's ethical, because I'm honest about it with Matt and he and I talk about it. I don't hide anything from him or do it behind his back." She looked toward the bedroom. "Same thing with Mom and Gerry. Gerry gets off on this. He wants it. So why should he not be allowed to find his happiness just because you or someone else thinks it's nasty." Tisha put her hand on Kyle's chest, smiling up at him. "You didn't have a problem fucking me, or Angelica, or even Dana. Do you really think you have room to judge us?"

Kyle pushed his hand through his hair. "No, I guess I don't. Look I don't want to start a fight, but when I settle down I want to know the girl is mine and not fucking around."

"Good luck with that, Kyle. I hope you find what you are looking for." Tisha opened the door for him. "You are still welcome at the wedding and the reception. If you come, I'll introduce you to Matt. You can ask him how he feels about us having sex. His answers might surprise you. If you can be open minded enough to hear what he says."

Kyle leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "It was fun, Tisha. Maybe I'll be there."

She watched him walk down the hall to the elevator, then closed the door.

"He's gone. But man could that white boy fuck," She said to Angelica and Mai as she sat down in chair to wait for her mother and Gerry to come out of the bedroom.

Mai went to the wetbar. "Look, they have bloody Mary mix and vodka! Anyone else want a drink?"

"It's nine in the morning, Mai," Angelica said with a laugh.

"So? You want drink or not?" Mai asked, her hand on her hip.

"Sure, I'll take one," Angelica relented with a shrug.

"Not me. I'm hoping to be pregnant in the next couple of days," Tisha said standing up and stretching. "But you could pour me a glass of orange juice."

While Mai made the drinks, Tisha got her wedding dress out of the hanging bag. There wasn't much to it, she thought as she looked it over. The dress was basically a wide white belt that went around her hips with two rhinestone covered straps that went over the shoulders. The straps were very thin in the back, barely more than strings, but in the front they widened to almost an inch and a half where they covered her nipples. The skirt, what little there was of it, was sequined in a tasteful flower pattern. On the back of the skirt there were two hidden zippers where the four foot train attached. She retrieved the train from the hanging bag and affixed it onto the skirt, just to see what it would look like.

Angelica came over, sliding her hand seductively over Tisha's bare ass. "It's beautiful."

Tisha grinned at her friend. "I'm so excited."

"So, are you going to let Matt be the first to fuck you after the wedding?" Angelica asked, giving Tisha a wink.

"Matt and I talked about that," Tisha said, her voice serious. "He wants Richard to be my first."

"Mmm, Richard, huh. He's got a very nice cock, but why him?" Angelica asked.

"I think it's because Matt knows how much he cums. He thinks it'll make a mess." Tisha got the veil out of the box while she talked.

"He's probably right. Knowing Matt he probably wants you to do it on the dance floor or something, huh." Angelica said helping Tisha get the veil straightened out.

"You guessed it, but I told him no. There will be people at the wedding who don't want to see that." Tisha laughed, trying on the veil and turning her head side to side.

Mai came over to them with the drinks in her hand. "That dress wild!"

"It caused a lot of wide eyes when she tried it on at the bridal store," Angelica laughed.

"Yeah, and I thought the lady was going to choke when I asked her to shorten it two inches, but really, it was long enough to hide everything. Where is the fun in that?" Tisha laughed.

"You wanted shorter?" Mai asked, eyebrows raised.

"Absolutely. When Matt kneels in front of me during the ceremony, I want him to know for sure I don't have any panties on under the dress," Tisha smiled. Thinking of the reactions some of her aunts and uncles had during the rehearsal when Matt pledged his undying love to her from his knees. It made her feel so special.

Dana and Gerry came out of the bedroom holding hands and smiling. Dana had put her dress back on after she and Gerry were done cuddling in the bedroom. "It's past ten, why don't you girls get dressed in some casual clothes so we can head to the spa?"

Tisha looked at her watch. Where had the time gone? Grabbing Angelica's hand, she drug her maid of honor into the bedroom. "Come on, let's get dressed."

Forty-five minutes later, the four women were being led back into the spa to be pampered and made-over. They spent the next two hours getting manicures, pedicures, skin cleanses, massages and finally getting their makeup and hair professionally done. The whole time the four women gossiped about the wedding and the reception afterwards, sometimes drawing shocked looks from the ladies pampering them. They finally left the spa, letting Gerry, whom they'd left in the van, drive them back to the hotel.

Back in the room, Tisha and her bridesmaids, Angelica and Mai, got dressed. While the girls dressed, Dana and Gerry changed their clothes, Dana into a short, but tasteful, dress that showed a lot of cleavage, but wouldn't outshine the wedding party, and Gerry into his tuxedo. Dana made a show of forcing Gerry to wear a buttplug for the service. She said it would get him ready for the after party.

Dana and Gerry left to go make sure the guests were being seated and that the groom and best man were ready and in place. As they left, Tisha was letting Angelica help her into her wedding dress, what little of it there was.

"Oh, my God!" Angelica exclaimed as she stepped back, looking at Tisha. "I can see your cunt lips hanging down from here."

"That's because I'm excited. This dress is just so sexy," Tisha grinned giving her hips a wiggle.

"No good to show pussy to everyone. Need to have some mystery," Mai said shaking her head. "Maybe you need thong?"

"I don't want to cover my pussy, but maybe you are right. Here, loosen the straps, just like an inch. Now, pull the skirt down. There, how does that look?" Tisha said, directing her bridesmaids on adjusting the skirt.

Together they got the bottom of the skirt down a good three quarters of an inch. Angelica went and sat in a chair and had Tisha walk passed her.

"I can see your ass cheeks, but I don't see pussy," Angelica reported.

"Once we get the train on, my butt will be covered. The weight of it will help to keep my skirt down too." Tisha was happy with her dress.

There was a knock on the door. When Angelica answered it, it was the head usher, a young man named Thomas. Thomas was a friend of Matt's. Tall, good looking with a beautiful smile. All three of the girls had been with him several times and they all greeted him warmly.

Thomas looked Tisha up and down, smiling widely.

"Fuck, Tisha, that dress is incredible. If it was any shorter I could see your cunt."

"Would you like to, Thomas?" Tisha asked coyly. "Would you like to be the last man to fuck me before my wedding?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," Thomas grinned as he grabbed Tisha and went in for a kiss.

"No! No kissing, it'll mess up my makeup." Tisha spun around and pulled her dress up over her hips. "Just shove that cock inside me and make me cum."

Mai grabbed Thomas by the crotch. "Sorry, Thomas, we all made up, but I wank you good to get you ready. You use fingers to get bride wet."

Mai unzipped Thomas's slacks, retrieving his hardening cock. She started stroking him as she whispered into his ear.

"You cum in bride pussy. Fill her up good. We want to see cum dripping down her legs as she walk down aisle. You do that for her, after wedding I suck cock so good eyes cross."

Thomas didn't take long to get hard. Tisha was wet even before he touched her pussy. Truth was, she'd been wet all morning thinking about marrying Matt. As soon as he was hard, Mai pulled him forward and guided his cock into Tisha's sopping pussy.

"Now you fuck bride good," Mai said as Tisha felt Thomas push deep inside her.

Fuck! His cock felt good, filling her up and stretching her wide. Tisha pushed back on him and quickly they found their rhythm. Thomas grabbed her hips, increasing his tempo. Sliding one hand up her slipped it under the thin strap covering her black nipple, giving her breast a squeeze.

"That's it, Thomas," Angelica said as she watched them fuck. "Give it to her good. She's fertile right now. You can give Matt his first baby if you get lucky."

"Fuck, is that true, Tisha?" Thomas grunted out without slowing. "Are you prime to get knocked up?"

"Fuck yeah. Do it Thomas. Be my baby daddy. Knock my slut ass up. Come on, baby, give me your fucking cum." Tisha felt her own climax hit causing her legs to weaken.

Mai was right there, holding her up with one hand while her other hand found Tisha's clit and started rubbing it.

"Ohh, fuck!" Tisha groaned out.

"I'm cumming, Tisha. I'm gonna fill your cunt with my baby makers," Thomas said through clenched teeth.

Then she felt his cock throb inside her. His hot seed spewed deep into her womb. Behind her Thomas clenched, forcing his cock as deep inside her as he could, he held still for a moment. Suddenly his legs jerked, once, twice, a third time and then he fell back, sitting heavily into one of the hotel chairs.

Mai went to the restroom, returning with a warm wet washcloth. She carefully cleaned Tisha's bare sex then turned her attention to Thomas's flaccid shaft. Once both of the lovers were clean, Angelica helped Tisha get her dress back in order while Mai helped Thomas.

They got the train attached to Tisha's dress and they were ready to go. Angelica and Mai looked beautiful in their bridesmaid dresses. Deep blue satin, that dipped to the waist, revealing Angelica's bountiful cleavage and the inner curve of Mai's smaller but firm breasts. The dress ended about midway down the top of their legs, preserving their modesty far better than Tisha's wedding dress, but still giving a tantalizing view of both girl's legs. Their shoes were matching pumps with three inch pencil heels and blinged out ankle straps.

Thomas escorted the girls to the elevator, complimenting their dresses, hair and general beauty on the way. The reached the hallway outside the large hall where the wedding itself would take place. Standing outside, waiting for their signal, Angelica checked Tisha's skirt, giving it a good yank down in the front. As she did she let her finger graze Tisha's sex.

"Fuck, you are full of cum, Tisha. You going to make it through the ceremony?" Angelica asked, giving her friend a wink.

Tisha took a deep breath, nodding. I have to at this point. Don't I? Let's go, I want Matt to see my pussy full of cum when he says his vows." Tisha laughed.

Just then the signal came and Angelica and Mia gave Tisha a final hug and then headed in to take their places. Gerry came out to stand beside Tisha.

"I'm proud of you, Tisha. You have grown into a beautiful, mature, very hot young lady. If you ever need anything, I will always be there for you," Her mom's husband said.

"I know you are not my biological father, Gerry, but you will always be my dad. You have always been there for me, anytime I needed to know I was good enough, you were there to show me that I was. I love you more than you could ever know." Tisha smiled down at him, taking his arm.

Thomas gave them the signal. They came to the door, waiting for the music. It took another awkward thirty seconds for the music to start. As soon as the wedding march started, they stepped through the door and started down the aisle. As they reached the front, Gerry stopped. He nodded to Justin who stepped out into the aisle on the other side of Tisha.

This was unexpected, but Tisha went with it, taking Justin's arm in hers. While Gerry had always been her mother's husband and had in many ways been Tisha's real dad, Justin had been in her life, helping her when needed as well.

He was tall, very dark skinned, and handsome. Tisha smiled up at him, noting his grin and then his wink. They proceeded to the alter.

"Who gives this women to be wed?" The Officiate asked solemnly.

"We do." Gerry and Justin said in unison.

The officiate extended a hand to help Tisha up onto the low stage where Matt already stood. Matt looked her up and down, his eyes staying on her barely covered breasts for a second. He gave her a full smile, his straight white teeth gleaming.

"We are gathered here today to join these two in an ethically non-monogamous marriage. This couple has the courage to seek their own path, forsaking the failed tradition of a restrictive monogamous institution and instead forging their own way," the officiator said, looking out at the gathered group.

"Marriage has always been a partnership. This marriage will also be a partnership. This man and this woman are pledging to each other the same pledges of enduring love and support. But they are also acknowledging that as humans they have the capacity to love others and include them in their lives while still loving, supporting, and honoring their partner. Let us not judge them, but support their choices and the ways they choose to express their love and affection for the other." He paused, giving a smile to Tisha and then to Matt. "Matt, you may state your vows."

Matt smiled at Tisha, then got down on his knees in front of her, looking up at her. His eyes widened as they stopped at the hem of her dress. Tisha almost smirked. She knew what he was looking at. Her freshly shaven pussy full and dripping Thomas's seed. He forced his eyes up to hers, grinning widely.

"Tisha, I vow to love you, support you, honor you and always be there for you, till death do us part. I know you have and will have other lovers. I know that a beautiful flower like you should not be kept from the world, but shared with it. I accept you as you are. I want you in my life now and always." Matt climbed back to his feet.

"Tisha, you may state your vows," The officiate said, nodding to her.

She looked at Matt, a smile on her lips. "Matt I vow to love you, support you, honor you and always be there for you, till death do us part. I do have and will have other lovers. I will bear other men's children but they will be your children to help me raise. I know you have and will have other lovers. Your heart is too big to be limited to one woman, but I trust that you will always be my partner, my lover, my friend and my husband just as I will be your wife. I want you in my life now and always."

The officiator turned to Matt. "Please present the ring."

Brent stepped forward handing Matt a beautiful wedding ring, complete with a full caret solitaire surrounded by another caret worth of smaller diamonds, all set in a beautiful gold band. Tisha extended her left hand. Matt carefully put the ring on her finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed," Matt said with a smile.

Brent then handed him a silver anklet. Matt knelt in front of Tisha once more. Tisha lifted her left leg, letting Matt fasten the anklet around her ankle. With her leg raised, she felt her pussy open and the warm sliminess of Thomas's cum slip out of her to drip on the floor in front of Matt.

"With this anklet, I announce to the world that we are in an open relationship. I acknowledge that I do not own you, rather I support you and love you without reservation or condition."

Matt climbed back to his feet. The officiator turned to Tisha.

"Please present the ring," he said.

Angelica handed Tisha a finely engraved gold band. Matt held out his hand, allowing Tisha to slip the ring onto his finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed," Tisha said, smiling.

"Is there any here who object to this union? Speak now or forever hold your peace," The officiator said, looking out at the audience. "Hearing none, by the power invested in me by the state of Texas, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Matt took the veil in his hands, carefully lifting it to expose Tisha's face. Leaning forward their lips met. Tisha's eyes closed and she put her hands on his shoulders, holding on as the kiss lingered.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers
12