All Comments on 'A Wedding Story'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DragosLoveDragosLoveover 2 years ago

Skipping to the end to say that I appreciate the authors note at the front even if the story isn't for me.

sirhugssirhugsover 2 years ago
so great to see you back

"Pulling the Bridal Train" is still one of my favourite stories, but it is great to read all of your excellent smut. The ethical non-monogamy is a big turn on for some of us, no matter what the trolls say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a representation of non-monogamy that wasn't outright cheating. Wish my relationships had this much sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

21 years later, here you are again. I bet that story would be something. - M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

V horny story, I loved it. But you can't just leave it there, we must find out what happens at the wedding reception and on the honeymoon !! Looking forward to part 2.

Way2goWay2goover 2 years ago

If you are thinking about a second chapter, here are a couple of things that you might want to include.

Kyle turns up at the wedding reception with two buddies who didn't believe his story about Tish and her non-monogamy. Kyle has sex with Ami and Beth while his friends get first go at the newly wed Tish, with Matt watching the action. An add on to this scene could be a flash forward to one year later, when Tish runs into one of Kyle's friends and she realises that he is the biological father of her first child, born a few months earlier.

Dana and Matt's mom decide to show the younger generation what freedom really looks like and become the willing dumpsters in a grand gangbang which spills out of the wedding reception and involves other hotel guests and staff.

Afterwards, the ever ready George gets his treat.

Hope this helps out a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous