All Comments on 'A Wedding to Remember'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DDH3269DDH3269about 6 years ago
Cookies!

This story has the ingredients for more to come. Hopefully we see a sequel. Each character is well developed for future exploits and who knows what our research guy has in store for future concoctions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope they take the leftover cookies to the reception after the wedding. Could make for a great story about the reception as well as the ceremony. Looking forward to a follow-up story.

TheGayInBlackTheGayInBlackabout 6 years ago
This Needs a Sequel!!!

This was so hot! Hope you add more to the story, like in the reception, dad and mom's friends come with cookies. Everyone ends up fucking everyone. Turning the reception into one long orgy of earth-shattering orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better fix your characters...

So at the very beginning Matt is a vegetarian marathon runner, then about a half hour later he is poolside inhaling a double roast beef sandwich? That pretty much destroys your credibility as an author before the reader settles in, dontcha know?

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Silly SciFi

Nuff said.

Not your best from a proof reading perspective.

I finished it, but barely. I suggest a different track next time; no (NO!) sequel is required.

Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a wedding never to forget. I was a photographer and swinger and some rich friends that had been together for over 10 years decided to get married at the beach at sunset by a Minister, she was in a sexy dress and she and he decided to consumate there new Marriage by going down to the beach and fucking as the tide came in and she got all wet and so did he but they came back all smiling, for they thought a few people were watching them. They went to the reception and had a beautiful cake about 3 feet tall, that I think cost them $1000 beautiful but the reception was at restaurant on a pier, and the deal was it was going to swingers gang bang party for her. She was going to take on the grooms friends! To again consumate the wedding, the reception was catered by McDonalds and back in their hotel rool took on about 10 of grooms friends to consumate the marriage and promise she would never do that again!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I liked the fantasy story and give the story 5 stars. I would have liked to find out what the morning would bring this group and how they handled the sexual swapping that took place during the wee morning hours. Nice fantasy and nice job on the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...