A Week at the Lake with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a big breath. Joanna hadn't actually cheated on me. It had been Kaitlyn's plan, not hers. She thought by following Kaitlyn's plan, she'd make me happier. She had chosen to tell me this because she thought it was important for me to know. "Yes, I forgive you."

Joanna reached out, took my hand and pulled it between us. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't continue with my anger. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"Back to Kaitlyn," Joanna said. "I think that's why she pushed so hard to have the three of us live together this summer. She saw it as her chance to convince both of us to include her fully into our relationship. And since we have started living together, she has tried to make herself integral to you and me happily living together. We've split the work up three ways, with me doing only what I want to do. She's taken on the role of reminding you to do the chores you've agreed to, knowing that's something I'd have a tough time doing. And her contributing to the apartment expense has made living together affordable for you and me."

"But she didn't convince you to share me equally with you, did she?"

Joanna raised her hands in a what-can-I-say gesture. "She did. She knows my weaknesses. She knows living in a house is hugely important to me. Living in an apartment is how I define being poor, and I don't want to live poor once I start working. I know how much I'll make as an elementary school teacher, I've run the numbers, and it'd take you having a great-paying job for us to be able to buy a house within a few years of my starting teaching. But it'd be easy for all three of us to buy a house a couple of years after I start teaching. I really want to be a stay-at-home mom like your mom, and again, it'd be very hard to do without Kaitlyn but relatively easy to do with her. I don't want to have to wait until I'm in my late thirties to buy a house and start a family. Children are very important to me. And most importantly, Kaitlyn has spent the time we've lived together showing she can make sharing you work at the once-a-week level, so I'm not fearful about going to equally sharing." Joanna took my hand again. "So what do you think about Kaitlyn's proposal?"

I had assumed Joanna would say no, so I'd say no. But Joanna was a yes, so was I a yes? "I don't know, Joanna. Finding out Kaitlyn talked you into cheating on me and dumping me for Paul doesn't make it any easier. She's manipulating us, and I hate being manipulated."

"She's not manipulating us. She's putting her cards on the table. She's trying to persuade us with facts. I trust she'll do everything in her power to make my dreams come true. I feel much more confident that my dreams will come true if I share you with Kaitlyn than if I don't. I very much want to live my life with you, but I also want to live my life with Kaitlyn. We're so close, I want to continue this closeness, and I think we will under Kaitlyn's proposal. So I want to share you with Kaitlyn. You don't have to commit to doing it now, but at some point, you'll have to decide on it. What do you think?"

What did I think? I stopped for a moment to clear my head. I put away my anger over Kaitlyn talking Joanna into cheating on me and dumping me. I put away my initial rejection of the idea as being too weird to work. Would I like to be shared by two beautiful, wonderful women that I loved and who loved me? Of course I would. I was very happy with where things were now, and I didn't like the risk of something new. Punting on the choice until later was appealing. But I thought about Joanna saying she wanted to live her life with both Kaitlyn and me. I wanted a life living with both Kaitlyn and Joanna. I didn't want Kaitlyn to return to being just my sister. And what we were doing now wasn't stable. I could see that only loving Joanna and Kaitlyn equally would work long-term.

"I think we should tell Kaitlyn that we accept her proposal."

* * * *

It was the Saturday before school started, and it had been a stressful day moving all our stuff into our new apartment, but there had been an excitement all day about how we would celebrate being in our new home. As always, Kaitlyn and Joanna had given me only small hints about what they had planned for fun time. And they hadn't given me any idea as to who I was sleeping with tonight. We had ordered pizza delivery for dinner and had eaten as we put things away. Once the pizza was gone, the girls had retreated to Kaitlyn's bedroom. I sat on the couch and waited for them to come out.

I heard the door open, and I looked up to see Kaitlyn and Joanna walk out. They were identically dressed, wearing high heels, stockings, a garter belt and a smile. Kaitlyn's stockings and garter belt were a royal blue whereas Joanna's were a bright orange that looked better on her darker skin. Kaitlyn had her hair braided like the first time we had made love - a crown on the front and sides, and a waterfall in the back - but this time with royal blue and orange silk ribbons in her hair. Joanna's hair was braided in a simple crown, the first time she had had it braided since we had started dating, and she also had royal blue and orange silk ribbons in her hair.

I looked over Kaitlyn and Joanna, savoring their beauty. "You two look so beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Kaitlyn said, "You are," and both girls laughed.

"You two look good enough to eat."

"Promises, promises," said Kaitlyn.

Joanna laughed and added, "You're overdressed," and started pulling down my shorts. Kaitlyn started pulling up my shirt.

I laughed. "I am."

Once the girls got me naked, they pulled me over toward the couch. They were sitting on it, and I was standing between them.

Joanna said, "We're going to try something new."

Kaitlyn eased my cock into her mouth, taking about half my soft length in.

I asked Joanna, "Something naughty?"

Joanna smiled while Kaitlyn slowly pulled her head backward, running her marvelous lips down my cock until it was freed from her mouth. "Something very naughty," Joanna said before moving her head toward my rapidly hardening cock. To my surprise, Kaitlyn guided my cock into Joanna's mouth. This was the first time they had alternated while giving head.

Kaitlyn said, "I know we spent the last few weeks working out the rules for when we started sharing equally, but we're going to change some of the rules." The rule that the girl I wasn't going to sleep with had minimal physical contact with me was clearly out the window for at least tonight.

Kaitlyn watched Joanna suck my cock, and when it came clear of Joanna's mouth, Joanna held it out for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn paused for a moment.

Joanna said to me, "There's a natural revulsion to taking someone's saliva into your mouth. We hadn't realized that when we discussed doing this." She turned to Kaitlyn. "It wasn't that bad once I got him in my mouth."

Kaitlyn looked at Joanna for encouragement, and then to my cock. She opened her mouth wide and took my cock in. Once my cock was fully in her mouth, I said, "You two are amazing."

Joanna smirked. "And naughty."

In the last three weeks, we had done several dry runs of the girls sharing me equally, so I thought I knew what to expect tonight. But I should have expected Joanna to come up with a curve ball.

I asked, "So what are the rule changes?"

Kaitlyn pushed my cock into Joanna's mouth. She said, "We haven't completely decided. But we have decided to surprise you with them." Her eyes twinkled.

One of the things I had learned to accept was that the girls were in charge. They had to deal with the natural jealousy that should tear any sharing relationship apart. It was pretty damn easy for me to be with whoever I was assigned to at the moment.

The girls alternated sucking my cock, taking it deeper and deeper into their mouths each time. They grew more comfortable with going after each other and soon developed a pretty good rhythm. Finally, I said, "I'm wanting to cum someplace besides a mouth."

Joanna smirked. "Are you saying you want to fuck someone?"

"Hell yeah. I haven't fucked anyone in days." The girls had wanted tonight to be special, so they had cut me off for the last few days.

The girls stood up, Joanna grabbed my cock and led me toward her bedroom while Kaitlyn followed along behind. When I got to the bedroom, the covers were pulled back on the bed and a beach towel was lying in the center. I had never fucked Joanna or Kaitlyn in front of the other - I had always gone with one of them into their bedroom and closed the door - so this was definitely a rule change. I wondered how things would play out.

As we got to the bed, Kaitlyn asked Joanna, "Do you want me to go first?"

"No. I've got something special I'm looking forward to trying." Joanna moved into the center of the bed and opened her legs. "You said I looked good enough to eat."

I climbed on the bed. "And you still do."

I moved into position and took my first lick of Joanna's pussy. I then felt Kaitlyn's hand on my back. As she rubbed it, Kaitlyn said, "Give my best friend a good licking." 'My best friend' had become Joanna and Kaitlyn's favorite way of referring to each other whenever it involved sex.

I went to town on Joanna's pussy. She was wetter and more responsive than our usual nights in bed, but not as wet and responsive as on our usual fun nights. But I wasn't complaining about what we had done for our warm-up. As I licked on Joanna's pussy, Kaitlyn stroked my back and made the occasional encouragement. It was an odd feeling, having Kaitlyn rooting me on to make Joanna cum.

And then Joanna was cumming. As always, she came quietly. When I moved my head away from her pussy. My face was coated with her juices, so I wiped it on the towel. I moved to fuck her in the missionary position. If Joanna wanted another position, now was when she'd let me know. She didn't say anything, but instead rotated her hips back and brought her legs up so they rested on my shoulders. She said, "I thought I'd try a new position for our first fuck in our new apartment."

I said, "You're such a naughty girl." Joanna smirked. "I've never had sex like this before." Joanna laughed silently. "And you're beautiful. I like your hair braided like that."

Joanna looked down bashfully. "Thanks."

I guided my cock to Joanna's pussy, and I was in her. I started fucking her slowly. Having her legs on my shoulders meant I was fucking her at an unusual angle. Fucking in this position wasn't very different from fucking in the missionary position, but it was different enough to be fun.

I saw some movement and looked over to see Kaitlyn take Joanna's hand. I looked at Kaitlyn; and she gave me a smile, letting me know she approved of me fucking her best friend.

Joanna looked over at Kaitlyn and said, "Cum with us."

Kaitlyn shifted position so she could spread her legs wide comfortably. Soon she was rubbing her pussy with her right hand as she held Joanna's hand with her left. Once she started that, I looked back at Joanna, and she gave me a smile.

I said to Joanna, "I love you." As I had allowed my love for Kaitlyn to grow unconstrained, I felt like I loved Joanna even more. I definitely didn't have a fixed amount of love. If anything, the more I loved, the more love I had to give.

I was really getting into fucking Joanna now. I definitely liked this angle, the way I towered over Joanna which made me feel more physically dominating than in missionary. Joanna and I were panting now in time to the sound of the bed rocking. Kaitlyn was moaning lightly as she jilled herself. Joanna looked up at me and said, "A little sound...pant...track for...pant...our fuck."

I chuckled lightly and replied, "You're so naughty."

I could tell Joanna was getting turned on by having me fuck her while Kaitlyn masturbated next to us. I adjusted our rhythm to match Kaitlyn's moans. I said, "I love fucking you," while continuing to steadily thrust in and out of her. I did love fucking Joanna. I loved her creative and adventurous nature. Sex would never be boring with her.

Joanna said, "I can't hold this anymore," and moved her legs down from my shoulders. I stopped for a moment, so she could shift into the missionary position. Once she did, she asked me, "Or would you prefer doggie-style?"

Ever since I had fucked Joanna over the arm of the couch at the lake house, doggie-style was my favorite position. "Yeah."

I pulled back, slid out of Joanna, and grabbed her waist. With her help, I flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She raised her ass up high for me to mount her and then suddenly reached out to grab Kaitlyn's hand. Kaitlyn continued jilling herself, her moans getting steadily louder.

I slid my cock all the way into Joanna's sopping pussy. I grabbed her waist and started hammering her.

Joanna turned back to look at me, and said, "Cum with Kaitlyn."

I had been getting close to cumming, but I could tell from Kaitlyn's moans that she was a few minutes away. I slowed my assault on Joanna and began doing times tables in my head to distract me. It wasn't much of a distraction - I loved the feeling of Joanna's slick pussy as it grasped my cock while I slid in and out of her; I loved holding her wonderful body and looking at her great legs.

I varied my pace, sometimes going slow and sometimes pounding Joanna. The variety kept up my enjoyment while distracting me enough that I kept my orgasm slightly distant. I listened to Kaitlyn while staring at Joanna's smooth, well-toned back.

I heard Kaitlyn's moans reach a crescendo. I grabbed Joanna firmly and hammered her hard until I went over the edge. My first spurt shot into Joanna as I heard Kaitlyn make the gasp she did when she was cumming. I steadily filled Joanna with my cum as Kaitlyn came while holding hands with Joanna.

When I finished, I pulled out of Joanna and lay down between her and Kaitlyn. Our first threesome fuck had been awesome, both physically and emotionally satisfying. I felt drained but also on cloud nine. I couldn't picture it getting better than this.

I lifted myself up, looked to my left and right and saw that both girls were lying on their backs. I got on my hands and knees and bent over Joanna to give her a soft kiss before moving over to Kaitlyn to give her the same. I alternated kissing the girls, enjoying the subtle differences between their lips and kissing technique.

Joanna said, "Lie on your back." She gave me a wicked little grin, so I knew she had something fun in mind. I lay down, wondering what she had planned.

Joanna got on her hands and knees and moved so her chest was over mine. She gave me her mischievous grin before lowering herself, so her nipples lightly touched my chest. A thrill shot through me. Joanna slowly dragged her nipples about a foot down my chest. Her nipples moving across me like that felt incredibly erotic, and I let out a long sigh while she did it. Joanna sat up and gave me her I'm-so-naughty look before saying to Kaitlyn, "Your turn."

Kaitlyn moved to dangle her tits over my chest, and, as she did so, I admired her awesome tits. They looked even bigger as she dangled them. She slowly lowered herself until her nipples touched me, and another thrill shot through me. Kaitlyn looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile. She dragged her nipples lightly over my chest, which felt even better than when Joanna had done it. She backed away for Joanna to go next.

Joanna moved her tits over my chest again, but this time starting low on my chest. She dragged them upward until she reached almost the top of my pecs where she lifted them off my chest. Instead of sitting up, she continued upwards until a nipple was right over my mouth. She slowly lowered herself as I opened my mouth wide. Once her tit was well within my mouth, I grabbed it with my lips and sucked on it. She let me suck on it for a few seconds before sitting down next to me.

As soon as Joanna sat down, Kaitlyn moved to dangle her tits over my chest. While she was doing so, Joanna grasped my now-firming cock. As Kaitlyn dragged her nipples up my chest, Joanna stroked my cock. Jesus, did that feel great! Kaitlyn moved upwards and dangled her tit over my mouth. I again opened my mouth wide. She lowered her tit into my mouth, but when I went to suck on it, she pulled it out of my mouth and chuckled. She dragged her nipple along my lips until I opened my mouth again. The whole time she was doing this, Joanna was stroking my cock. I opened my mouth again, Kaitlyn lowered her tit into it, and this time she let me close my mouth on it. I sucked on her tit as Joanna's hand steadily slid up and down my cock. I had had vague ideas about what a threesome with Joanna and Kaitlyn would be like, but so far it had vastly exceeded my limited imagination.

Joanna said as she held my now stiff cock, "He's ready to fuck again."

I moved so Kaitlyn could lie down on her back in the center of the bed. She preferred the missionary position. She spread her legs and said, "Fuck me." The way she said it was incredibly sexy. My sister was such a sexy woman, and now I'd be making love to her often. We wouldn't be making love every day, but what couple did?

I moved into position, and as I did, Joanna grabbed my cock. "Let me help you two be naughty." She guided it to Kaitlyn's pussy. Joanna seemed to be enjoying watching me make love with Kaitlyn.

I pushed a little way in. I pulled back and pushed a little further in. "Like that, Brandon," Kaitlyn said lustily. She wrapped her legs around mine, pulling me deeper into her on the next thrust. "So good," Kaitlyn moaned. She was great at letting me know how much she enjoyed fucking me.

One more thrust and my full length was inside of Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn held me all the way in her with her legs. Her beautiful blue eyes looked deep into mine. She said, "Fuck me," and I felt her legs relax.

I did as Kaitlyn asked, starting slow. I hadn't fucked her for a week, so it felt good to be back inside her. Her pussy gripped my cock like a soft glove, making every inch that moved in her so pleasurable, not that her pussy felt so different from Joanna's. It was more her sexual presence, the way she could make the simplest thing sexy, that made fucking her so special.

I thrust into Kaitlyn and pulled back; I thrust and pulled back; her legs pulling me harder into her on every thrust.

A small movement drew my attention to Kaitlyn's hand, and I noticed Joanna was holding it. I looked at Joanna, and she smiled at me. She said, "Kaitlyn, I must be the best best-friend ever, since it makes me so happy to see my boyfriend fucking you."

Kaitlyn squeezed Joanna's hand. "You are the best best-friend ever. Are you going to be happy to watch Brandon fuck me when he's your husband?"

Joanna chuckled. "When he's my husband?"

"Oh, yes. He's going to marry you."

I stopped fucking Kaitlyn and shook my head. My manipulative sister was in action again.

Kaitlyn said, "I hope you don't mind if I continue to live with the two of you after you get married."

Joanna laughed. "I'd love for you to live with us after we get married. But Brandon..."

Kaitlyn looked at me, daring me to say something. When I didn't, she said, "Mom's hinted to me a couple of times she'd like you and Joanna to get married someday. I've wanted you two to get married since I saw how cute of a couple you two made. So give it up, you're outvoted."

I snickered. My manipulative sister was pushing things along again. Marriage hadn't crossed my mind. Then I realized that moving in with Joanna was my last big commitment to her, and I should do a new, bigger commitment so that Joanna won't fall into thinking my I-love-you's are just empty words. And I was ready to make a new, bigger commitment to her.

I said to Joanna, "Would you marry me?"