A Week at the Lake with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna's voice right behind me startled me. "Kaitlyn, Brandon is the only one who's not naked. Would you remedy that please?"

As Kaitlyn and I switched positions, Joanna walked away from us. Joanna said, "My plan for getting Kaitlyn to talk to me worked great. I was surprised at how well it worked. In no time, Kaitlyn was frequently inviting me over to talk about you, Brandon. I knew she had feelings for you, and I did everything in my power to encourage them. The more she crushed on you, the more she valued my friendship. She became my champion, taking me to almost all the gatherings she was invited to. When my relationships turned disastrous, she was always there to pick me up."

While Joanna said that, Kaitlyn had slowly pulled down my boxers. She alternated between looking at my hard cock and looking up at me with a big smile on her face. Once I stepped out of my boxers, I took her hand and helped her up off the floor and onto the chair.

Joanna was now standing behind Kaitlyn's chair. She said to me, "Go ahead. Go down on my best friend. Make her happy." Then to Kaitlyn, "This is what you want. All those times we talked about Brandon. You wanted him to make you cum, didn't you?" Kaitlyn spread her legs wide as I moved close to her pussy. I saw Joanna had a comb in her hand, and she started combing Kaitlyn's hair. "And I encouraged her to want that. So it's really on me that she so badly wants you."

I looked up at Kaitlyn and took a moment to admire her beauty. She had a light tan now, so the paleness of her crotch and tits provided an interesting contrast. I loved her curves, her smooth skin, her ample tits, her pretty face, and her gorgeous hair. I gave her a smile of appreciation and moved my mouth to her pussy.

I parted Kaitlyn's pussy lips and took my first taste of her juices, causing her to moan loudly. I liked Kaitlyn's taste; it was slightly lighter than Joanna's. I slowly explored her pussy with my tongue while listening to how she reacted. She was so much louder than Joanna. Several times at the lake house, I had felt like I had been making Kaitlyn moan when I was having sex with Joanna, but it was much, much better now that I knew Kaitlyn's every moan really was because of me.

Incredibly, Joanna continued talking while I ate out my sister in front of her. "When Kaitlyn asked you to ask me out, I knew I didn't have a chance with you, that our relationship would last only for the summer like you promised Kaitlyn. And then to my surprise, we started having a lot of fun together. But I always felt like I was just a fun girl to you; that you never took me seriously. You never talked about your feelings with me or the future. So at the lake house, I found myself encouraging you to be involved with your sister. It was like I wanted to see if what worked with Kaitlyn would work with you. I suggested you kiss on Kaitlyn's neck and shoulder as a lesson for Paul. Kaitlyn loved you doing that, as I knew she would, but you enjoyed it too. But you didn't want to admit you enjoyed it."

I licked down Kaitlyn's pussy, concentrating on the outer lips. Her slightly rough skin felt good on my tongue. I planned to drive her wild by licking every inch of her pussy before making her cum. When I reached the bottom of her pussy, I lapped up the flood of juices she was producing. I moved over to the other lip and slowly licked my way up. When I got to the top, I teased her clit for a little while, testing Kaitlyn's response to different ways of stimulating her clit with my tongue. Kaitlyn had her hands on my head and ran her fingers through my hair as she continued to loudly moan.

"Kaitlyn wanted to do more with you, and I let her talk me into it. I could tell how much you were attracted to her, which made me a little jealous. But I felt like you really paid attention to what I said for the first time as you struggled with your emotions. And you were appreciative that I didn't judge you for what you did with Kaitlyn. I felt your feelings for me deepened because I was okay with you having feelings for Kaitlyn."

I made another lap around Kaitlyn's pussy and went back to her clit. Kaitlyn was moaning constantly now. She seemed to react the strongest when I licked the left side of her clit. Her hands were off my head now as she lay back and enjoyed me tonguing her closer and closer to an orgasm. She seemed in heaven.

"I didn't know how things would play out. After the week, would you go back to treating me as just your fun girl? Or was this the start of a new phase in our relationship? I let Kaitlyn talk me into escalating things to find out."

I looked up at Joanna. She was combing Kaitlyn's hair, like she had done so many times before. There was something crazy about her doing such a mundane thing while I ate out my sister as Joanna spilled secrets. I made another lap around Kaitlyn's pussy before deciding the outer lips were stimulated enough, and it was time to focus on her clit.

"And then Kaitlyn sent Paul home, and you told me that you loved me. And the way you told me that made it clear that I wasn't just your fun girl, but someone you wanted to be with long-term. And then Kaitlyn brought up us living together. You surprised me by saying you wanted to live with me at college. I was so happy."

I danced the tip of my tongue around the left side of Kaitlyn's clit, trying different angles to see how she'd respond. She seemed to respond enthusiastically to everything I did. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I suspected she was close to cumming.

"I got everything I wanted, thanks to my best friend. But my best friend still didn't get what she wanted most."

Kaitlyn gripped my head suddenly. I continued to flick her clit as she let out a massive "YYYEEEEESSS!" She bucked her crotch erratically as she came. I had made my sister cum! I stopped my licking but kept my face in her pussy as she continued to spasm. When she stopped, I pulled back and sat on my haunches. I looked up and saw a euphoric look on Kaitlyn's face. I smiled. She said, "That was incredible."

Joanna continued combing Kaitlyn's hair like nothing out of the ordinary was going on. "I know both of you love each other, and I know both of you love me. And I think my acceptance of you loving each other has made you two love me more." Joanna stopped combing Kaitlyn's hair. She tucked the comb under one of her arms and quickly braided Kaitlyn's hair. She formed it into a complex design that looked like a crown on the front and sides, and a waterfall in the back. It was like Joanna wanted Kaitlyn to look her most gorgeous. Joanna looked down at me and said, "I'm going to our bedroom. Give my best friend what she wants the most in the world. And then come to bed with me."

Joanna walked off. I stood up and took Kaitlyn's hand. She stood up and asked, "Do you want to do this?"

"Yes. You're my sister, but you're also a beautiful woman that I love. I enjoy being with you. You're great to live with. I very much want to know what it's like to make love to you."

Kaitlyn smiled, and we walked hand in hand toward her bedroom. When we got there, I pulled back the covers as she got out a beach towel. Once she had spread the towel out, she said, "I want to be on top."

"Okay."

I laid down on my back. Kaitlyn clambered over me, positioning my cock between her pussy lips. She then put her hands outside each of my shoulders and slowly lowered her head until our lips met. As we kissed, Kaitlyn pulled her hips forward and back, sliding her pussy along my cock. I could feel her wetness coating my cock as she did so. My desire to fuck my sister had been building since it seemed like a possibility when Joanna told me to kiss her neck. I had thought I couldn't want Kaitlyn much more when I professed my love for her, but she was driving my lust higher and higher as she slid her pussy along my cock.

Kaitlyn reached back with one hand guided my cock inside of her. She slid back again, and this time my cock went deep within her. She felt amazing. She was so wet and yet so tight. I loved it as every inch slid into her until I was buried completely inside of her.

Kaitlyn pushed herself up, shifted her position, and kept straightening until she was upright with her hands behind her head, elbows high and to the side. She thrust out her chest for me to admire.

I said, "You look like a goddess."

Kaitlyn smiled, and held the position for a few moments before leaning forward while putting her hands on my shoulders. She whispered softly in my ear, "Fuck your goddess."

I had been keeping my hands lightly on Kaitlyn's ass, but now I firmly grabbed her and bounced her up and down on my cock. I was fucking Kaitlyn! Every time I thrust into her, she moaned huskily. When she had told me at the lake house that she wanted to fuck me, it had freaked me out. It had been too much too fast for me to handle. And then the opportunity seemed to have passed by when she had sent Paul home. But I hadn't forgotten what she had said. I had thought about it regularly at work and when she was wearing a bikini at the pool. I didn't think I'd fuck her - I had no intention of making a move on her and would have rejected any move she made on me - but I grew to accept that it was something I wanted and would enjoy. And now, thanks to Joanna, I was doing it.

Kaitlyn leaned forward, brought her hands down to outside my shoulders and supported her upper body as I fucked her at a different angle. I was sliding my cock in and out of her slick, grasping pussy, and it was heaven. I loved listening to Kaitlyn loudly moan as she impaled herself. As we fucked, her perfect tits danced up and down wildly. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Kaitlyn noticed me staring at her tits. "You like?"

"I love. Sit up straight for a moment."

Kaitlyn sat straight up in her goddess pose and held that position. She was so fucking beautiful. I reached up and took her tits in my hands, squeezing them lightly. They were still a wonder to me, and I still had difficulty believing that I was holding them.

Kaitlyn suddenly leaned forward, resuming her position just above my body. My hands automatically resumed their position gripping her ass, and I was sliding her up and down on my cock again. She said, "Joanna said for you to give me what I wanted most in the world. And that was for you to fuck me."

I smiled. "Aye aye, Captain."

After a few more thrusts, Kaitlyn said, "Dear God, it feels so good. I've wanted this for so long, and it's as good as I'd hoped it'd be."

Girl-on-top was not my favorite position. I could tell I was getting close to cumming, and I didn't like cumming in that position. "Mind if we switch positions?"

"Not at all."

Kaitlyn got off of me.

"Doggie-style?" I suggested.

"Sounds great."

Kaitlyn dropped to her hands and knees. I moved behind her. "I want to be looking at your gorgeous ass when I cum in you."

"You think I have a gorgeous ass?" Kaitlyn said as she looked back at me.

I slid my cock into Kaitlyn. "I think all of your body is gorgeous."

Kaitlyn looked forward again. "Fuck me, Brandon. Fuck me like I've always wanted you to."

I grabbed Kaitlyn by the waist and started fucking her. She slammed her ass back to meet each of my thrusts. Our speed picked up and soon I was pounding Kaitlyn as hard as I could. I didn't know if it was the position or what, but Kaitlyn talked to me now instead of just moaning.

"God yes! God yes! It feels so good. Fuck me, Brandon. Fuck your sister. Give it to me. Give it to me hard. Uh! Uh! Uh! Like that! Fuck me like that!"

I fucked Kaitlyn with everything I had. She was an incredible woman and an incredible sex partner. It felt so great to be fucking her, to hold her firm ass as I thrust into her over and over. My heart was pounding with exertion and excitement.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I love it! I love it!"

I loved it too. The pleasure was so intense that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I continued fucking Kaitlyn hard, savoring every thrust. Kaitlyn stopped talking and was now only making low grunts. We were both soaked with sweat. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Finally, I went over. I felt an explosion of pleasure, and I was cumming in Kaitlyn. I felt so good to squirt load after load into her. I slowed steadily as each spurt got smaller until I finally stopped. I collapsed, leaning gently on Kaitlyn's back while keeping my cock inside of her.

"That was incredible," I panted out.

"I loved it. I loved every second of it."

"I love you, Kaitlyn."

"I love you too, Brandon."

I stood up, pulled out of Kaitlyn, and flopped down on my back on her bed. "Tired. That was a hard fuck."

Kaitlyn stretched her legs out and stayed on her stomach. She raised herself up and gave me a kiss. "Thanks. For giving me what I wanted most."

"I wanted it too."

"I'm glad. But I've wanted it for years. Have you?"

"No." I shook my head. "Only since last week."

"I'm glad you wanted me. And I'm immensely grateful to Joanna for letting us have this time together." Kaitlyn pulled back and rolled onto her side. "And speaking of your girlfriend, you should go to her. I don't want you to overstay."

"Okay."

I gave Kaitlyn another kiss on the lips, climbed off the bed and staggered off. In the living room, I noticed that mine and Joanna's clothes were gone. I opened the door to our bedroom and walked in. Joanna was reading her tablet on our bed naked. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Now fuck me like you fucked your sister."

* * * * Chapter 5 * * * *

The next morning, I woke up lying on my back. Joanna in the night had rolled off my shoulder like she had been doing and was asleep on her side next to me. I gently reached out and guided her to put her head back on my shoulder. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too." Joanna kissed me on the cheek before snuggling into me.

"Are you okay with last night?" I asked gingerly.

"Yes. It was my choice. The bigger question is are you okay with last night?"

"I think so." My thoughts swirled, but not nearly as much as at the lake house. "Kaitlyn and I are adults. We did what we wanted to do. Everything was consensual. Hopefully, it won't ruin our relationship or damage my relationship with you."

"I don't think it'll damage our relationship. Quite the opposite. Do you love me more for letting you have last night?"

I squeezed Joanna. "I do. I think I do."

"I don't think you have a fixed amount of love, and that if you love Kaitlyn more, then you'll love me less. You can love me more while loving Kaitlyn more. So, I'm hoping last night will strengthen all our relationships. But we'll have to wait and see on that."

"Yeah. We'll have to wait and see." I laid there in a kind of awe over last night. That Joanna would let me and encourage me to have sex with another woman. That sex would be so great with Kaitlyn. I knew it was wrong in many ways, and yet it had felt so right. And all those thoughts kept circling back to one question that I eventually asked Joanna. "Will you let Kaitlyn and me do that again?"

"Maybe. I'll have to see how it goes." Joanna moved off of my shoulder and moved back a bit, so she was lying on her side facing me. "I really enjoyed the nights at the lake house. The sex on those nights was extra special. I'm thinking about doing something similar this summer, but only once every week or two. What do you think of that?"

"Sounds awesome." How could I not like it?

Joanna moved back to put her head on my shoulder. "I'll talk to Kaitlyn about it. I want to see how things go between the three of us for a while before committing to anything."

"Okay."

"Now, I want to sleep some more."

I kissed Joanna on the forehead. "I love you." I ran my fingers through her hair until she dropped off to sleep, and then I went back to sleep too.

* * * *

Joanna took first shower, so she was talking with Kaitlyn when I came out for breakfast. I made a couple of toaster strudels before sitting down at the dining table with them. It was like everything had changed and yet nothing had changed. We didn't mention last night. Instead, we talked like we normally talked, and then I rushed off for work. As I worked, I wondered what Joanna and Kaitlyn were talking about. And I remembered making love to Kaitlyn last night. It had been special. It had been very, very special. At the same time, it didn't keep me from wanting to make love to Joanna. The more I thought about it, the more I liked Joanna's idea of having a night like at the lake house occasionally. Not often enough to disrupt Joanna's and my relationship, but often enough that I wouldn't feel tempted to do something with Kaitlyn without Joanna's approval.

Tuesday night, I was on the couch playing a game on my phone. Kaitlyn came out and said to Joanna, "Got the shopping list ready?"

"Here it is."

Kaitlyn said to me, "Let's go shopping."

When I started driving, I said, "You were right at the lake house when you said Joanna and I should live together this summer. It's worked out great. Joanna has been super easy to live with. We've had a few problems, but they haven't been big. It's good dealing with those initial problems now while the stress is low and not at college when Joanna and I both have papers due. I hope you're not angry that I rejected your suggestion."

"No, I'm not angry at all. Do you mind if I talk about my feelings for you? That I love you and am sexually attracted to you?"

I thought for a moment. I was slightly uncomfortable with the idea of talking about our feelings and our being sexually attracted to each other but decided it was stupid to not discuss them. "I don't mind. Joanna knows we love each other and are sexually attracted to each other. I don't see why we can't discuss it."

"Okay, so I wasn't angry that you argued with me. In fact, it got me quite hot. I loved that you weren't letting me have my way, that you weren't letting me manipulate you into accepting something you didn't want. I always want you to push back when you disagree with me. Your willingness to do so is one of the reasons I'm so attracted to you."

"I'll keep that in mind." I laughed. "This is all so crazy. Here I am talking with my sister about how we love each other and what attracts me to you, and I know my girlfriend is okay with it. Is this really fine? Is this going to blow up some day?"

"Well..."

"Let me ask you about something else before you answer that. Were you surprised by what happened Saturday?"

"Yes and no. Did I have any idea Joanna would do that? No. But her giving me what she knew I wanted didn't surprise me. That's the way we are - we do things for each other."

"Did anything she said surprise you?"

"Yes. I had no idea she had used you to become my best friend. But that doesn't matter to me as she's my best friend for a mountain of reasons. I'm glad she's accepting of you and me, regardless of how she started down that path. And it surprised me that she had encouraged you and me at the lake house as a way of deepening your relationship."

"I was surprised by those things, but the biggest surprise to me was that she was so okay with us loving each other, and in fact that she saw that as a good thing. The next morning, she told me she didn't think I had a fixed amount of love, so that loving you more didn't mean I would love her less."

"That's my hope too. Have you heard of the TV show, 'Seeking Sister Wife'?"

"No."

"I came across it when I was looking for ideas of how the three of us could get along living together. I watched some clips, and I felt so sad for the women. For the two families I watched clips of, it was like the guy went out one day and happened to pick up a second wife. If one of my boyfriends had picked up a second girlfriend while he was out, I would have dumped him as soon as he introduced her. And the two wives had the same roles, being the stay-at-home mom. Once the second wife moved in, the first wife was redundant. There didn't seem to be anything in it for the first wife about having a second wife. It was all about the guy wanting another woman to fuck."

1...1112131415...18