A Week at the Lake with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." It sounded like a show that wouldn't appeal to me.

"It really affected me. I was like, 'Joanna and I aren't going to be like this.' So I've tried hard to be complementary to Joanna and not redundant. Joanna has her role, I have my role, and there's little overlap. If Joanna and I were both to cook, then there would be competition about which of us cooked better. And there'd be arguments about how to organize the kitchen. So I've let Joanna own the kitchen, and I've encouraged you to help her cook so that cooking will be your time together. I go do other things while she's cooking. Making the beds and doing grocery shopping are the things we do together. And they're also things that Joanna doesn't want to do. So my presence in the household makes Joanna's life better, and Joanna's presence in the household makes my life better. So you can love Joanna for who she is and what she does, and you can love me for who I am and what I do, and not feel conflicted because Joanna and I have different roles and don't compete."

I hadn't noticed that Joanna and Kaitlyn had different roles, but now that Kaitlyn pointed it out, I knew it was true. "And part of Joanna's role is to be my girlfriend."

"True. One of the things I realized at the lake house is that I can't be your girlfriend. And as she's your girlfriend, you are to be faithful to her. She gets to decide if she wants to share you with me. And I need to build her trust in me that I'll never do anything with you she hasn't given her approval to."

I turned that over. "I'm really happy, and it's easiest to give Joanna all the credit as she is my girlfriend. I'm having good time after good time with her. Every day, I feel more and more compatible with her. I feel I'm falling more and more in love with her. But you're there too. I'm having good time after good time with you. Every day, I feel more and more compatible with you. I also have that feeling of falling more and more in love with you. But because you're not my girlfriend, it's easy to not think about that."

"I'm glad to hear that you feel like you're falling more and more in love with me as I feel like I'm falling more and more in love with you."

"Where is this going?"

"We'll see." I had the feeling Kaitlyn knew where she wanted it to go but didn't want to say.

"Are you going to live with me and Joanna in the fall?"

"I think it's too early to decide."

There was something to waiting, but I felt like Kaitlyn had already decided and was just being cagey.

* * * *

Over the next week, I realized that there was quite a bit of sexual tension between Kaitlyn and me. Joanna had to have seen it. Having sex with Kaitlyn had discharged it for a while, but by Saturday I could feel it building again. Nothing too overt; just an occasional subtle sign from Kaitlyn that she wanted me, and I'm sure I made the occasional subtle sign that I wanted her. But otherwise, the week didn't feel any different than the week before. I still loved Joanna and did my best to show it every day. I still enjoyed spending time with Kaitlyn, sometimes alone like when we made the beds together, but most commonly while we were with Joanna. If anything, I got along with both of them better.

Sunday night as Joanna and I were cuddling after sex, she said, "Tomorrow, Kaitlyn and I will start planning something special for next weekend. Some fun to discuss as we drive to work."

"I'll look forward to next weekend."

As the week progressed, Joanna and Kaitlyn got increasingly giggly. Kaitlyn had taken Mom's sewing machine, and Friday evening I heard sewing sounds behind the closed door to Kaitlyn's bedroom. Saturday morning, Joanna finally gave me a clue. "We're going out to a Polynesian restaurant tonight."

"Okay." A surprising thing about Joanna was that she liked to try ethnic restaurants she had never eaten in before. "What do they serve at a Polynesian restaurant?"

Kaitlyn said, "Polynesian food, Silly." Both girls laughed uproariously.

Joanna said, "And don't look it up. Let it be a surprise."

"Tonight is going to be lots of surprises," added Kaitlyn. "We're counting on you being a good sport and going along with them as they happen."

"I'll be a good sport." It was easy to be a good sport when I knew that playing along would result in a night of hot making out and even hotter sex. "Off to work."

"Call when you leave work," said Joanna. "And when you get here, go straight to our bathroom and take a shower. The clothes you are going to wear will be laid out on the bed."

When my workday was over, I did just as I was instructed. I didn't see Joanna or Kaitlyn as I crossed from the apartment door to my bedroom. I stopped and looked at the clothes. It was a normal pair of jean shorts and a bright green shirt that I hadn't seen before. The material was cotton and had a wild print of flowers of different sizes. It was so bright; I'd be like a walking neon sign.

I showered and put my clothes on. My hands trembled as I buttoned up my shirt. I was very excited for tonight and wondered what the girls had planned.

When I stepped out of the bedroom, Kaitlyn and Joanna were doing something at the dining table. They were both wearing blouses made from the same print as mine but in different colors. Kaitlyn's was a bright blue, and Joanna's was a bright orange. I said, "I'm ready to go."

"Just a minute", said Kaitlyn. "Joanna is almost done."

Joanna did something and then lifted up a string that had several flowers on it. Kaitlyn took the string and lifted it over Joanna's head. I realized that the string was a loop with flowers on the bottom. As I got close, I could see that the blouses Kaitlyn and Joanna were open in the front, something like a vest. Below their blouses, each was wearing a white, knee-length skirt. As I got a closer look at the front of their blouses, I could see that each was wearing several strings of flowers in the open area in the front of their blouse. Neither was wearing a bra, so the flowers were the only coverage of the middle of their chests. With both of them, I could clearly see the side of their tits, about a quarter of each one.

Joanna and Kaitlyn turned to me and stood up straight to model their outfits. Kaitlyn's hair was braided with flowers occasionally worked in. "What do you think?" asked Joanna.

"You're beautiful. Both of you are beautiful. And sexy. Are you wearing anything under those blouses?"

Kaitlyn opened her blouse quickly, giving me a flash of her naked tit. "Nothing," she said with a big smile.

Joanna said, "You'll have to do almost everything for us tonight, so we can keep our blouses closed."

I didn't know how this would work, but it sounded like an intriguing night.

We got into Kaitlyn's car; she was driving, and Joanna and I got in the back seat. As soon as we were buckled in, Joanna took my hand and slipped it under her blouse. "You have to keep your hand below the flowers. Can't have you damaging them."

As I ran my hand over her bare stomach, I said, "You're so naughty."

Joanna laughed. "And you love your naughty girl?"

"I very much love my naughty girl."

We made out the whole drive to the Polynesian restaurant. When we stopped, Joanna unbuckled her seat belt and then opened her blouse wide open to show me her whole chest. She quickly closed it and laughed. I got out of the car and went around to her door. When I opened it, she flashed me again before getting out. Kaitlyn was still sitting in the driver's seat. When I opened her door, she flashed me too before getting out.

I adjusted my hard cock as we walked away from the car. There wasn't anyone outside the restaurant. When I opened the doors, there were several groups waiting to be seated. I could see the eyes of several guys go wide when they got a look at Joanna and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn went over to the hostess and told her that we had reservations. We were quickly seated. Normally at restaurants, Joanna sat to my right and Kaitlyn to my left, and I'd hold Joanna's hand on the table to make it clear that she was my girlfriend. This time, Kaitlyn sat across from me, and Joanna didn't hold my hand as she was keeping her blouse closed. We had Pot Stickers as an appetizer, and then the girls split a Maui Pineapple Chicken while I had a Kalua Pork. I sampled the girls' plate, and they sampled mine. The food was good. Not a restaurant I would have chosen, but it was good while being different. The girls were on their best behavior inside the restaurant, with no flashing and a concerted effort to keep their blouses from getting too open. Still, it was quite distracting to look across at Kaitlyn and see so much bare tit, and the angle I had with Joanna meant I could frequently get dark glimpses of her whole right tit. I was hard the whole meal.

When we were outside after the meal, I said, "Every guy had their eyes on you two the whole time we were in there."

Joanna and Kaitlyn laughed. I took Joanna's hand as we walked toward the car. The parking lot was dark with no one in sight, so I wasn't worried about accidental exposures now. Joanna and Kaitlyn talked about the many times guys had eating failures as they stared at them and also the many dirty looks women gave their men. They had very much enjoyed themselves.

"You two are so naughty," I said as we approached the car.

"We're about to get naughtier," said Joanna as she took the keys from Kaitlyn. I opened the driver's door for her, and she gave me a big flash once she sat down. I opened the door behind her for Kaitlyn, and she too gave me a big flash once she sat down. I went around to the other side and got in with Kaitlyn. Once I had my seatbelt on, I turned toward Kaitlyn. She took my hand and slipped it under her blouse. She said, "You don't have to worry about damaging the flowers now," as she bent forward to kiss me.

* * * *

I held open the door to our apartment, and the girls slipped in. I followed after them and closed the door. They smiled at each other as they moved over to halfway between the couch and the dining table. When I joined them, Joanna positioned me between her and Kaitlyn with me facing her. "You are overdressed," she said. She began unbuttoning my shirt. "Don't use your hands until we tell you to. Just stand there."

Once Joanna had my shirt unbuttoned, she opened it. I felt Kaitlyn take it off my shoulders and pull it off me. Joanna said, "The big spin begins." She moved to my left and Kaitlyn moved in front of me from my right.

Kaitlyn dropped to her knees in front of me. "Have you had a good time so far?" she asked sultrily while undoing my shorts.

"I've had a great time so far."

I could feel both Joanna and Kaitlyn grab my shorts and pull them down.

"Good," said Kaitlyn. "Joanna and I will try to keep that up." As Kaitlyn stood up, she slid her hand up my hard cock. "And you keep this up too." When she was fully standing, she said seductively, "Kiss me. And remember, no hands."

I leaned forward and kissed Kaitlyn while keeping my hands at my side. I so wanted to cup her tits again like I had in the car, but I knew to follow the rules. The girls were apparently going to do their best to drive me crazy before we had sex.

As I kissed Kaitlyn, I felt Joanna rub her butt against mine. She rubbed it side-to-side a few times, and then she circled her butt around mine twice. God, that was hot. It was amazing to feel one pressed against me sexually while the other kissed me. When Joanna removed her butt from mine, Kaitlyn stopped kissing me. She moved around me as Joanna moved in front of me. I could see that Joanna had taken off her skirt and was now wearing only white cotton panties below her blouse. She had spread the blouse further open so I could now see about half of each tit. Joanna put her hands on the side of my chest and asked, "Do you love your naughty girl?"

I smiled at her. "I love my naughty girl very much."

Joanna kissed me, and then rubbed her hands over my chest as we continued to kiss. I felt Kaitlyn press her butt against mine. As Joanna had done, Kaitlyn rubbed her butt side-to-side and then in a circle. When Kaitlyn moved her butt away from mine, the girls switched positions. Kaitlyn too had removed her skirt and was now wearing only white cotton panties below her blouse. She too had spread the blouse further open. She too put her hands on the side of my chest. "Do you love me, Brandon?"

"I love you very much." It was the first time that I had told Kaitlyn I loved her in front of Joanna. It was a little uncomfortable, but Joanna knew that I loved Kaitlyn. Then I realized that Joanna had set it up so I'd tell Kaitlyn 'I love you' in front of her.

Kaitlyn smiled and kissed me. As we kissed, I felt Joanna's bare tits press against my back. Joanna kissed my back and rubbed her hands across it while dragging her tits slowly all over it. I was in sensory overload. When Joanna lifted her tits from my back, Kaitlyn ended the kisses and moved behind me. When Joanna moved in front of me, I could see the flower strings were gone. The blouse was now wide open and the top of it was partially down her shoulders. There was no sign that Joanna was angry with me for saying I loved Kaitlyn. In fact, she looked extremely happy.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

Joanna smiled, took my hands and lifted them to her tits as she kissed me. As we kissed, I felt Kaitlyn press her bare tits against my back. It was such a weird feeling, to be holding one set of tits while feeling another pressed into me. But it was also an absolutely wonderful feeling. When Kaitlyn took her tits off of me, the girls changed positions again. Kaitlyn also had removed the flower strings and had her blouse as Joanna had had.

"You're so beautiful," I told her. I was such a lucky guy to have two beautiful, wonderful women in love with me and okay with me having sex with the other.

As I kissed Kaitlyn, I felt Joanna press her back against me. It was kind of an odd feeling, her sliding her back all over mine. I cupped Kaitlyn's tits and played with her nipples as Joanna moved her back up and down mine. Again, sensory overload. At the same time, I was thinking we were getting close to the end of this phase. What would happen next?

When Joanna moved her back off mine, Kaitlyn moved to the back as Joanna moved in front of me. As I expected, she was wearing only her panties now. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much so."

"You are to use your hands now below my tits."

I dropped my hands to Joanna's waist and held her firmly. "This has been so special and memorable for me. I hope it's been that way for you."

"It has! I'm really happy with how it has turned out."

Joanna kissed me. I dropped my hands down and squeezed her ass as we kissed. Kaitlyn began pressing her back against mine. I slipped my hands into Joanna's panties to squeeze her ass directly. She kissed me more vigorously. As I kissed and groped, I couldn't help wondering what the next thing would be. I couldn't think of what Joanna could press into me from behind.

Kaitlyn pulled her back off of me and the girls changed positions again. Kaitlyn too was only in her panties. She too asked me, "Like what you see?"

"Very much so."

I dropped my hands down and squeezed Kaitlyn's ass as we kissed. I felt Joanna lightly pushing me toward Kaitlyn's bedroom. Kaitlyn and I slowly walked that way while kissing. Once we were in Kaitlyn's bedroom, Joanna said, "See you in a while, Brandon," and closed the door.

Kaitlyn grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed. "If you're anything like me, you're ready to cum." She sat down on the bed and pulled down my boxers. Once my boxers were off me, she grabbed my cock and guided it to her mouth. The warmth and wetness of her mouth felt wonderful. She slid her lips down my cock and then back up again, sending waves of pleasure through my body. She bobbed a few more times, and it was too much.

"I'm cumming," I warned her.

Kaitlyn kept bobbing until I was shooting jet after jet of hot spunk down her throat. Kaitlyn never slowed, and quickly sucked down my full load. Once I was drained, Kaitlyn released my cock and scooted back onto the bed. I noticed that the covers were pulled down and a towel was on the bed. Kaitlyn quickly yanked off her panties and said, "Now my turn." I moved to give her oral sex, but she grabbed my hand and brought it to her pussy. "Like that."

I slipped my fingers inside her pussy lips and found her soaking wet. Kaitlyn grabbed my chest and yanked me next to her. She kissed me frantically as I worked her clit, and then she threw herself back on the bed. "Yes! Oh, God! Yes! Oh! Oh!" I worked her clit hard and fast. "Oh, God! Oh, God!" Kaitlyn arched her back. "YEEESSS!"

I worked her clit for a little bit more before letting her finish cumming. Once she resumed breathing normally, Kaitlyn said, "Fuck me, Brandon. Fuck me good and hard. I want you so bad."

I moved between Kaitlyn's legs. She grabbed my cock and guided it inside of her. I slid in part way, pulled back and then slid all the way in as Kaitlyn raised her crotch to meet mine. Kaitlin rotated her hips and raised her legs, so her feet were up in the air. I was fucking her almost straight down. Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam! Each time I fucked her, I'd press Kaitlyn into the bed, and each time, I'd pulled back, she'd almost bounce off the bed. I had never fucked a girl from this angle before. And both Kaitlyn and I were fucking frantically. My heart was pounding with the exertion of fucking her so hard.

To take a quick break, I bent forward and kissed my sister. Kaitlyn grabbed a hold of my lower lip and held it as I slowly pulled back from her. She released it just as it was about to pull out of her mouth.

"I love you so much, Brandon."

"I love you too, Kaitlyn."

"You feel so good inside of me. I've wanted to fuck you for so long, and it feels so right now that we're doing it."

I went back to fucking Kaitlyn. I moved my arms inside her legs so she could rest her legs on them. Another angle that I had never fucked in before. I was looking down now into my sister's beautiful face as I fucked. She had a look of pure bliss as I pounded her. Looking lower, I could see her big tits bouncing around. God, she had great tits. But now wasn't the time for admiring them. Now was the time for fucking.

It did feel good being inside my sister. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. She loved me, I loved her, and we were expressing our love the way God intended. With this angle, Kaitlyn didn't bounce off the bed as much, but the bed sure did shake and squeak. Every stroke filled me with pleasure. Every stroke made Kaitlyn moan loudly.

"This can't be wrong," said Kaitlyn.

"This isn't wrong."

"I'm yours, Brandon. Take me."

Kaitlyn lifted her legs higher and again I was fucking her straight down. I loved the feeling of bouncing her off the bed. I felt so damn powerful. I slammed Kaitlyn over and over, and then I felt my balls tingle. I was going to cum in my sister again. She was mine, and I was going to fill her pussy to show that she was.

I started cumming. I pushed forward one more time, pinning Kaitlyn to the bed as I shot into her again and again. I was breathing hard as I finished pumping Kaitlyn full of my cum. We held that position with Kaitlyn's legs in the air as we caught our breath, and then Kaitlyn slowly lowered her legs.

"That was incredible," I said.

"It was. God, I wanted that."

I kissed Kaitlyn. "You're an amazing fuck."

"Thanks. And you're pretty awesome yourself."

I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to Kaitlyn. I was still trying to catch my breath. Once I did, I asked, "Can we talk for a bit?"

"Sure. That was so quick, I don't think Joanna would mind if we talked for a while."

Kaitlyn and I rolled on to our sides, so we were facing each other. I said, "I love you."

1...1213141516...18