A Week Away Ch. 02: The Stream

Story Info
A couple sharing an erotic weekend.
1k words
4.5
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly open your eyes, and allow the soft filtered forest light to awaken you. You're laying naked on a soft blanket of fallen leaves, with your head against my chest and your hand on my stomach. As you stir you hear the steady drum of my heartbeat and the pattern of my contented breathing. You sit up and look around you, we're sprawled in the leaves, and small pieces of forest debris clings to our bodies here and there from our previous strenuous activity. You sit up, legs curled beneath you and stretch your arms high into the air, yawning deeply taking in the humid, yet comfortable air of the forest. All around you hear the sounds of nature, birds chirping, the wind blowing through the lofty branches of the trees and in the distance you hear the sound of running water.

You stand, and feel the air on your naked body, the breeze blowing softly over it, and between your thighs. The feeling of being naked and in nature is still exhilarating to you, and you can feel the beginnings of deep arousal begin to stir within you. You see the car parked over to the left of the clearing, completely hidden from view of the lonely road, and our clothes strewn about where they were to roughly thrown such a short time ago. The erotic feeling of the scene is so strong, that you simply don't wish it to end. You again here, the sound of the running water off to the left of the clearing and take a few tenuous steps towards it. You look back at me, dozing happily in the leaves, and decide to investigate further.

You move over to the edge of the clearing and peer through the trees, the sound of water becomes stronger. You part some branches, and take a few hesitant steps through the lush undergrowth. The sound becomes louder still. You press on and take a few more steps, parting some more branches and there before you is a crystal clear stream running through the forest, trees towering up into the heavens on either side. The stream runs over smooth black and brown pebbles, and is surrounded on either side by larger flat rocks. It doesn't look too deep, perhaps a few feet in the centre and the water passes gently past. The water is enchanting, inviting and irresistible.

You look down at your naked body, and still see here and there small leaves, patches of dirt and moss from earlier. It would be a shame to waste such an opportunity to refresh and revitalize yourself in such an idyllic setting. You step towards the water and cautiously stretch out a toe, expecting the water to be icy cold. However, the water, like the air surrounding you, surprises and is a comfortable temperature. The pebbles beneath your feet are hard, but smooth. You step forward and into the running stream, then a step more.

The water is a little colder now, but not unpleasant, one more pace and you're in the middle of the stream. The water is almost at your knees, and is refreshing. You reach down and splash your legs a little, droplets of water hit your thighs, and run down again. You scoop up some water in your hands and slowly pour it over your legs; the feeling of the cold water is exciting. You splash more water, between your legs this time; the cold water here sends a delightful tingle up your spine. You scoop some more water, gently applied again and again over your body now, breasts, then your nipples and stomach. Your nipples harden instantly and become rock hard. Finally water flows over your shoulders, your neck and through your long hair.

You stand there in the stream, body glistening, beads of water all over your body, flecks of sunlight filtering through the leaves forming a pattern over your skin. You tilt your head and arch your back and lose yourself to the commune with nature that you're experiencing. Looking around, you see a large, flat, round rock at the edge of the stream bathed in sunlight. You move towards it and stretch out a hand -- the rock feels warm -- the perfect place to dry off. Sitting with your feet in front of you flat on the rock, you the knees bent, and with hands behind you for support you bask in the suns warm rays.

Absently one of your hands moves to your belly and gently strokes the silky skin. Without any will of your own, your fingers move further down between your legs and find the moist folds they seek. They begin to make the small circles you enjoy so much. With each movement your wetness increases, you apply more pressure and the feeling intensifies. With practiced movements your fingers move faster and faster, your toes curl and your thighs clamp around your hands. You cry out with passion, the sound echoing off the trees surrounding you.

As you open your eyes, you hear a movement to your left. You realize that I've been watching you, enjoying the glorious sight before me. I'm as naked as you, albeit still covered in a little forest debris, and I am stroking my steel hard member. The vision of you in this setting has aroused me like never before. A few short strides and I am over to you. I pick you up in one fluid motion, your legs wrap around me, your hands fly around my neck and I lower you onto my hard cock. With my hands beneath your rear I move you up and down, the pleasure is intense.

Our tongues are entwined and we are breathing hard. You wet, and now dripping, pussy easily slides up and down my rod as we move with increased speed. Faster and faster you ride me, held secure in my strong arms. The feeling is so powerful, the setting so perfect that we both climax quickly. You sink into my arms and embrace me harder. Exhausted, I let you down gently and we walk into the crystal clear water and sink ourselves into it.