A Week Away Ch. 01: The Forrest

Story Info
A couple have an adventurous weekend away.
1.9k words
4.25
3.4k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're driving down a long winding road through a thick forest. The trees stretch up high into the sky, and on each side of the road is a thick impenetrable wall of lush greenery. The road stretches on and on, and the light comes through in patches. It's been raining, but it's not cold. The moisture in the air clings to your skin luxuriously, enveloping you in a warm caress.

There's some soft jazz -- Miles Davis - playing on the radio, and you stretch out sleepily on the leather seats, which are soft and comfortable. You're wearing a short thin skirt, which rides up your thighs as you extend your legs, and the feeling of the supple warm leather feels good on your skin. You've slipped your shoes off and curl your toes into the thick carpet and sigh contentedly. Your movement causes me to glance over, and the sight of your naked legs mesmerizes me for a moment, my eyes are temporarily fixed on the hem your skirt as it rides up your silky thighs.

You absently raise your hands about your head and stretch again, bringing your hands slowly down you face, then neck and down the front of your blouse, which has been loosely buttoned. The movement of your hands causes the uppermost button to come undone and the curve of your ample breasts is revealed, as is the hint of your white lingerie underneath.

I'm enjoying catching glimpses of you out the corner of my eye, and the bulge in my pants and the grin on my face, leaves no confusion of what is on my mind. The distraction is taking its toll on my driving, we're lucky the road is deserted. You see me watching you, and smile wickedly, biting your lip in a seductive way. You adjust yourself in your seat a little, and lean back so I can clearly see you. You bring your finger to your lips and gently lick the tip, and then run it down your chin, down your neck and between your breasts and towards your waist. As your fingers moves down, the small buttons of your blouse let go, and the shirt parts, revealing the soft skin beneath.

Your hands move to your knees, and you run your hands very slowly up your thighs. As you move your fingertips lightly over your skin, you feel the warmth and it produces a slight tingling effect. You move your hands even higher up, and your fingertips catch the hem of your skirt, raising it even higher. You thighs part a little, and you fingertips run over the top of your legs and in between them, briefly touching the fabric of your underwear before travelling slowly back towards your knees.

You lick your lips lightly, and close your eyes as you lean back in your seat. Your hands leisurely make their path up and down your thighs a few more times, and you can feel your pulse rate increasing with each pass. You breathe in deeply and move your hands up to your silky stomach, and again you feel the warmth of your skin. You move your hands up, parting your white blouse further. You skin feels good to your touch and the moisture in the air adds a sheen, that lets your fingers slide easily over it. Your hands move still further up, and you cup your breasts tenderly. As you do so you feel your nipples hardening underneath the delicate fabric of your bra.

You look over at me and see not only a bulge in my lap, but a small drop of sweat on my brow. You smile seductively and place your hand on my lap, and give me a knowing look. I notice a small break in the trees ahead, and a little used track. Without a word, I slow the car, and leave the road, head down the trail. The trees close in around us, enveloping the car, and hiding us from view. We drive a long a minute or so and come to a small clearing, where we stop.

As we get of the car, the warmth and humidity of the fresh forest surrounds us. All around the sounds of nature remind us how remote we are from the rest of the world. Beneath out feel is a blanket of fallen leaves, muffling our steps as we move from the car. We come together, embracing and kissing passionately, running our hands over each other roughly. You bite at my neck as I run my hands up your chest and over your shoulders, pushing your blouse to the ground. You're now standing in your thin skirt, and bra, and you can feel the moist breeze on your skin, and the soft leaves beneath your feet. It's exhilarating to be semi-naked with the fresh air surrounding you, and you want more. You reach out to me and tug my shirt from my trousers and pull it up over my head, as it rises, you lean forward and lip my nipples, biting them ever slightly and tasting the saltiness of my skin. Your hands are on my shoulders, and over my chest. You look hungrily into my eyes with a look of intent that is unmistakable.

I take you by the hand and lean you up against a large, moss covered log. My hands are on your waist, and your skirt falls to the forest floor. As our tongues entwine, my fingers move behind you and deftly unclasp your bra, which when joins your skirt at its resting place. You're now naked, except for your small pair of white panties and a thin coating of sweat. The feeling makes you feel wild, even primal, you breathing increases, coming in shorter gasps.

You pull me in tight to you, and grasp my backside through my trousers and squeeze. Quickly you divest me of my belt, and then are unbuttoning my pants. My bulge is growing ever stronger, yearning to be released. You push my trousers down, kneeling as you do so. Your hands run down my legs, feeling their tone and shape until you reach the floor. Your mouth is now level with my swelling member and you bite it gently through the fabric of my underwear. It twitches to your touch, and you cannot wait any longer. You raise your hands and release my manhood from its prison. It rises before you, and you bring your lips to it. You lingeringly kiss the tip at first, before slowly parting you lips and allowing the engorged head to enter your mouth. As the wetness and warmth of your mouth surrounds it, it swells even more, growing with appreciation. You slowly take the whole length in your mouth, and using your fingers gently build up to a slow rhythm, moving it in and out, in and out. Your expert ministrations elicit a moan from me, and I run my fingers through your tousled hair as you pleasure me.

After some time, I withdraw my hard rod from your mouth and gently lift you by the arm, then picking you bodily up and placing your backside on the moss covered log. I quickly run my fingers up your thighs and remove your thin panties. You lean back onto the moss as I part your knees. The moss feels cool under your skin and it is in contrast to the humid atmosphere. You close your eyes and tilt you head back; your hair falls over your shoulders. I lean in close and gently kiss your waiting pussy, my lips hot on your sensitive skin. The gently begin to lick, and suck you soft moist folds, my tongue tenderly moving in and out of you. I make circles with my warm tongue, pushing ever so harder into you, increasing the pace with the movements of your hips. Your hands go to my head and through my hair, pushing my face deeper onto you as my licking and sucking continues. Your pulse is racing, and you feel the blood rushing to your lips, your nipples hardening and your wetness increasing. You open your eyes and see the crisp blue sky through the branches of the tress, the breeze on your skin and you feel every sensation come alive. Your organism comes to you with a rush and you cry out, safe in the knowledge that no-one in the forest will hear you.

Although, your tension may be temporarily released, you're far from done yet. You climb down from the mossy log and turn your back to me and I come up behind you and wrap you in my arms, our naked bodies pressed together, sweaty from the humid forest air. You lean your neck to the slide and I passionately kiss your neck, taking in your smell and the scent of the woods as one. You feel my hardness pressing into you and my hands travel over your breasts and over your flat stomach.

You step away from me a little and press your hands flat against the log, bending forward at the waist, legs slightly apart, with your rear pointed towards me. You seductively look over your shoulder, and it clear what you are waiting for. I move to you and place my rock hard member at the entrance to your wet and waiting pussy. I hesitate, but you're not in the mood for that. A quick twitch of your hips ensures that I slide deeply into you. We both gasp with pleasure as our bodies merge, and we enjoy the deep penetration for a moment. You then move forward slightly, and I grasp your hips and move slowly out of you. We then build up a practiced rhythm and I move in and out of you, our pleasure increasing with every thrust and every stroke.

After some time of this we decide to alter our position. You stand up and lead me to a patch of soft, freshly fallen leaves. You lay down and pull me down to you. I kneel down between your waiting legs, and lean forward to your chest. I take your nipple gently between my lips and suck gently, my hands cupping and squeezing your breasts. With this, your legs involuntarily part a little wider inviting me to you. I take myself in my hand and again ease into you, pushing deeply inside of you. You moan as I once again move in and out, and as I gently nibble on your earlobes. The rise and fall of my hips intensifies as our passion builds. With every thrust our breathing gets heavier, the perspiration begins to flow rapidly from our bodies.

You now decide it's the time to take control and you push me over onto my back and straddle me. You lower yourself slowly down onto my still rigid member and as it slides in, and you bit your lip with ecstasy. Deep inside you now, you ride up and down on my pulsing cock, controlling the speed and depth of its entry. You lean forward for deeper penetration and I squeeze your breasts as I take your nipples in my mouth. You increase the speed of our motion and I move my hips in unison with you. My member becomes a blur as we thrust in and out our passion mounting and mounting until we both explode with a crescendo.

Spent and exhausted we both lay on the scattered leaves. As we look into each other's eyes a soft misty rain begins to fall through the dense forest canopy, cooling our bodies and refreshing us for another experience with nature. You feel a deep contentedness come over you, and you close your eyes and slip into a light sleep.