A Week Away Ch. 03: The Cottage

Story Info
A couple spend an erotic holiday together.
1.8k words
4.5
2.4k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cottage

After rinsing ourselves off in the cool stream we sit back to back on the flat rock you used earlier, and dry ourselves under the warm rays of light coming through the leaves. As we sigh contentedly we both realize that we don't wish this wonderful day to end. The feeling of being so free has been more intoxicating than any drink, and we are both lapping up as much as we can before we have to reluctantly take our seats once more and return to the road.

Quite some time passes, and we notice the sunlight fading and realize that the time we have been dreading is approaching. We both promise ourselves that this place and what happened here will never be forgotten. Better than that, we both vow to return again before our holiday is over. We leave the comforting sound of the stream and push through the trees and into the clearing. Everything is as we left it, waiting for our return. We scoop up or clothes and turn towards the car, as we do so I passionately swoop you up in my arms and kiss you deeply. The clothes fall to the floor, and we are again, for the moment at least, lost in time. We take a breath and realize we need to be moving. You slowly pull up your thin cotton skirt, clasp you bra, and fasten the buttons of you blouse. Not wanting the magic to be totally over you hang your panties from your finger and toss them playfully into the glove box.

Back in the car, reclining on the leather seats, music playing you once again feel a deep relaxation come over you. We chat happily about nothing, watching the trees fly by the window as the car purrs down the ribbon of bitumen through the forest. You close your eyes and listen to the sounds around you, you're amazed of how intense your senses have become. The sound of gravel under the tires awakens you and you realize we have returned to our cottage.

For our holiday we've rented a cottage with some dear friends of ours. The cottage is spacious, wood paneled throughout and with a large, warmly furnished living room with a huge fire. We have a separate bedroom with an adjoining door connecting the two rooms. As we pull up into the driveway we notice that Steve and Emily's car isn't there. We grin to each other thinking we have the house to ourselves for a while. Leaving the car, we walk up the few wooden steps to the door and soundlessly open the front door. There on the kitchen table it a note waiting for us.

"Guys, been called back on business. Will be back tomorrow. Look after Emily for me.

Cheers

Steve"

There's the sound of music playing from one of the bedrooms and the fire is burning. However, there's no sign of Emily. We assume she must be taking a nap. Although it wasn't cold before, as the darkness has descended so has the cold. I walk over the drinks cabinet and pick up a special bottle of red wine I was saving. Carefully opening it, I pour each of us a generous glass and hand one to you. Quite content with my new acquisition I move over to the long couch, slip off my socks and shoes and stretch out happily. You bring the rim of the glass to your nose and take in the aroma of the wine. It's rich, and velvety with a hint of berries. You take a slip and it is mellow and enveloping.

You decide that it's time for a change of clothes and head to the bedroom, leaving me enjoying the wine on the couch. You walk into the bedroom and place the wineglass on the dresser. The sound of the music is a little louder now, and you notice that the door to the adjoining room is a little ajar. You walk over to the bed and slowly undress, tossing you clothes into the nearby basket. Lying on the bed it a thin a thin silk robe, a present from last Christmas. You consider looking for some lingerie or a nightie, but decide the robe will be enough for now since you're alone. You wrap it around yourself and get a tingle from the feeling of the soft silk against your bare skin. You tie the silk sash around your waist and notice your nipples poking strongly through the fabric. With a contented sigh you walk over to the dresser and retrieve the glass of wine. As you raise the glass to your lips you hear a slight moan coming from the adjacent room. It must be Emily.

Intrigued, you edge closer to the door and listen intently, and once again hear a soft moaning. You try to peer around the door, but don't want to be seen. You can't see anything, but can still hear the sounds coming from the next room. You quietly get down on your hands and knees and move closer to the crack in the door. You can now clearly see the large bed in the next room. On the bed completely naked, save for a thin silver chain with a diamond pendant, is Emily. You've always wondered by she'd look like unclothed and you now have an unimpeded view. She is lying back on the bed, knees bent and thighs spread apart, her hands between her legs. Her eyes are closed and back is arched as she plays slowly with herself. Emily's skin looks golden, and her shapely body is alluring, with full breasts with erect nipples and amazingly sexy large aerolas. Her long tawny hair splays out on the bed behind her, and her lips are slightly parted. You can see her hands moving between her legs, but her raised thigh is blocking your view.

Incredibly aroused you decide to risk opening the door a little in order to get a better view. You've always admired Emily's body, and have fantasized about getting more intimate with her. The few times your bodies have accidentally touched in the cramped spa bath sent electric shocks through you every time. You gently pull the door towards you, and it opens an inch. Feeling bolder, you open it and inch further still. Still on your hands and knees you're able to reposition yourself so you can see between Emily's legs. With wide eyes you realize that she is not just using her fingers, but rather is moving a glass dildo slowing in and out of her glistening moist folds. You see her pussy is completely bald, and there's no sign of a tan line anywhere. Her other hand is on her button, and is moving in slow but steady circles.

Still on your hands and knees, you undo the sash of your silken robe, and allow it to fall open. With one hand you gently begin to rub one of your already erect nipples, kneading it slowly between your fingers. You feel your pulse beginning to race once more, and your hand moves down towards your thighs. Desperate for an even better view, you raise your head a little more and crane your neck. You now realize that Emily's eyes are open and fixed on you.

"You look a little uncomfortable down there, why don't you come and see?" she says with a smile.

With an equally erotic smile on your face, you stand and more to the antique arm chair at the foot of the bed. With a shrug of your shoulders, your robe is on the floor, and once again on this wondrous day you are naked. You sit in the firm chair and spread your legs for easy access. You're looking directly between Emily's legs, and have a totally unimpeded view. Your fingers are now rubbing between your legs, the path of your finger tips causing you to become wetter and wetter with every movement. Your free hand is once again pinching your nipples, adding to your pleasure. Emily's eyes are fixed on you now, and the vision of you watching her only increases her excitement. The glass dildo is moving fast now, in and out, coated with her juices and sliding effortlessly. It doesn't take long of this, and her spare hand flies to her mouth, stifling her cries of orgasm. Her body shudders with pleasure, and then becomes limp on the bed.

Emily opens her eyes slowly and props herself up on one elbow. She beckons you closer with one bent finger. You're on the bed in an instant, and in Emily's arms. Her lips are softer and suppler that you could have ever imagined, and her tongue tenderly entwines with yours. He body feels red hot against yours as you push yourselves together passionately. You run your fingers through her long dark hair and she roughly squeezes your backside. You lose yourself in the moment again, and passion takes over your whole being. She rolls you over onto your back and pins your hands behind your head. She looks deeply into your eyes and smiles. You realize she has been fantasizing about this moment for as long as you have.

Emily quickly spins around and positions her moist pussy directly above your mouth. You feel her warm rough tongue instantly on your dripping wet mound. Her tongue darts in and out of you and beings to drive you wild. You lean forward slightly and taste her juices, they are sweeter than you could have imagined, and you throw yourself wholeheartedly into pleasuring her. You lick and suck and relish every moment for quite some time. You feel a cold hard object on your pussy, Emily has grasped the glass dildo and it slowly sliding it into you whilst still expertly using her tongue. The sensation is intense as she begins to move the glass object in and out of your slippery folds. You reach up and grasp her buttocks and pull her tighter to your darting tongue as the pressure begins to build up inside of you.

Emily gets up off you and slowly runs the glass dildo up over your mound, over your stomach, between your breasts and to your mouth. She slides the dildo, covered in your juices deep into your mouth and you taste yourself. She encourages you up onto all fours on the bed, and kneels beside you. She reaches around and slides the dildo easily back inside you. She moves it in and out, faster and faster. You arch your back in pleasure as she leans forward and applies her tongue to your waiting anus. This is too much and you explode, biting hard on you lip to stifle the sound.