A Week Away Ch. 04: The Lounge

Story Info
A couple spend an erotic week away.
1.3k words
4.56
1.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lounge

Slumping back on the highly embroidered bedspread a little, you both smile at each other widely and agree that was and experience well worth waiting for. Emily leans into you and whispers that she wants to explore some more fantasies, most importantly a ménage-a-trios. She inclines her head knowingly at the bedroom door leading to the room where you left me. She mouths the words. "Can we?" You excitedly nod in agreement, relishing the thought, you rise and take Emily by the hand and lead her to the door.

You swing the door open and position yourselves either side of the open door, a hand on each other's behind. I'm reclining on the couch, propped up by some cushions and sipping at my glass of wine, oblivious to what has been going on in the bedroom. At the sound of the door opening I look over towards you. The sight of you both naked standing there in such an intimate pose causes my jaw to drop, which causes great amusement to the two of you. I lean forward to place my wine glass down and get up, but you clearly tell me to stay exactly where I am. You both walk over to the couch, and standing arm in arm look down at me and ask me if I like what I see. With a broad grin I reply in a definite affirmative.

The fire has heated the room to a delectable temperature, and you don't even feel the slightest bit cold despite your nakedness. Even so, you feel goose bumps on your skin as you anticipate what is to come. The only light in the room comes from the open door of the bedroom you have just vacated and the flames of the flickering fire in the stone fireplace. The flames cause rippling patterns of light on the wood paneled walls, and casts long shadows of objects scattered around the room. There is the rich scent of wood and leather in the room, which is very masculine. You reach down and pick up one of the spare wine glasses and pour a generous amount of the excellent wine into the glass. You hand it to Emily and pour a second glass for yourself, you original glass long forgotten in the bedroom. Looking into each other's eyes, the firelight glinting of the glass you both take a slow sip of the wine. Watching you, I can barely contain my excitement, but I remain quiet thoroughly enjoying the scene that is unraveling before me.

Placing you glasses on the coffee table, you both kneel down on the long white shag-pile rug that lies between the couch and the fire. You are near my head, and Emily is down near my waist. Emily looks towards you for a sign of permission, and with a nod and a smile it is given. She reaches forward and places her hand on my already rapidly growing groin. You lean forward and kiss me deeply, it is a long lingering and passionate kiss, your tongue tenderly exploring mine, your hands gripping my face holding me tight. As you continue to kiss me one hand runs through my hair, the other runs down my chest. Emily's hands are at my waist and undoing my brown leather belt, and then the button and zipper of my pants. She reaches inside and strokes my already hard member through my underwear, her fingers running the length of my shaft, gauging its length and girth. She grips my pants at the waist, and as I lift my hips slightly to assist, she slides my pants and underwear and once to my ankles. She leans forward and takes the length of my member in her mouth, and sucks tenderly. Her mouth moves expertly up and down my shaft, causing it to shudder with pleasure. She gently cups me in her hand and squeezes as she slides up and down.

At the end of the couch, your lips leave mine and your hands move to my shirt, roughly pulling it over my head, undressing me completely. You lean forward and take one of my nipples in your mouth, sucking and biting it tenderly, your right hand roaming over my stomach. At the same time you're watching Emily sucking me eagerly, her hand sliding up and down, following the movements of her mouth and making me harder with every stoke. Your free hand moves between your legs, and you slide two fingers inside of you, with your thumb applying pressure to your button. You straighten up a little and gasp for air, as you do so I grasp your breasts and squeeze the together, guiding your nipples to my mouth, hungrily taking them in.

You edge down towards Emily, and reach out for her chin. Lifting her head gently you guide her mouth from my member to your lips and you kiss her deeply. You feel my hand on your backside, squeezing gently, with one finger applying gentle pressure to your bum. You break apart and take me in your mouth as she watches, going all the way down and up again. Emily leans forward and does the same, and you alternate, each of you taking a long suck before swapping with the other.

Tiring of this game and ready for some more excitement yourself, you stand and take our hands. Pulling me up from the couch you lead me to the centre of the long shag pile rug and gesture for me to lay down. Satisfied with my position you come over to me and straddle my by now rock hard member. You slowly descend on it, relishing the feeling as it stretches your sopping pussy. Emily, not to be left out of the action, calmly walks over and straddles my face. I have literally no choice but to begin to suck and lick her moist folds as she grinds herself into my face. You have positioned each other so that you are facing, as you move up and down on me, you can easily lean forward of grasp each other's breasts, which you do so with abandon. Your tongues are once again as one as you kiss fervently. My hands are on your hips, regulating your motion. Every time you envelop my cock completely, your groin is rubbed into mine you feel that blissful pleasure building and building. You lean back a little and Emily's teeth are on your nipples biting softly, you groan with delight.

As you ride me you look into Emily's eyes, she gives you a pleading look and you know what she desires. You slowly rise of me and lay down on the rug between my legs. With a smile, Emily moves from my mouth and moves down my body and quickly sinks down onto me riding me in reverse. She leans forward and inserts a finger, then two into you and begins to move them in time with her own motion. As my member fills her and moves in and out she lets out a little cry of excitement, you soon follow with some sounds of gratification of your own.

The time for me to take some control has arrived. Grasping Emily by the hips I gently lift her off me and guide her onto all fours. She immediately leans forward and begins to taste you once more, greedily lapping up your moisture. You lie back, bring your hands over your head and run your fingers through your hair surrendering yourself to the moment. I position myself behind Emily and slide easily into her. As I move in and out, my motions cause Emily's face to be rhythmically pounded into you. The feeling of sliding so intently in and out of Emily's unfamiliar pussy is exotic for me and it's not long until I feel a familiar torrent building up inside of me. I squeeze her backside a little and she tightens imperceptibly. This is too much and I flood her with all that I have. At this she also cries out in passion inducing a similar effect in you. Breathing heavily we collapse into a heap in front of the fire. Smiling at each other I reach for the until now abandoned glasses of wine and pass them around. We take a long sip each and sigh contentedly as if one.