A Week End with Mistress Pt. 04

Story Info
The humiliation of the sissy is turned up a notch.
3.4k words
4.37
17.9k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from part 3 of this series. To understand what is happening you should read the previous parts of the story. I hope you enjoy this and would welcome your comments.

*

Mistress Nikki grabs our hands and leads us to a room behind the stage. There are some lockers in the room, a bed, some bondage equipment and other kinky paraphernalia. Any of the large equipment is mobile so it can be moved onto the stage if needed. Mistress instructs us to strip down to our under garments. As we are doing this Stan the bouncer comes into the room and Mistress Nikki says, "Stan are you still willing to go through with this? You realize that you will not be in control of yourself or what is going on?"

Stan replies, "I understand and I am looking forward to what may happen."

While this exchange is going on Jeanie and I are looking at each other wonder what this is all about.

Mistress comes up to me and removes my chastity device and has Jeanie and I remove our panties and bras, and my false breasts. While she is doing this Stan strips naked and I get to see his large cock for the first time. It is huge at nine inches in length and at least two inches in circumference; I can only imagine what it will be like when he is erect. Stan them moves one of the coaches onto the stage.

While he is doing this another well-dressed woman joins us back stage. When Stan returns, Mistress Nikki introduces the other woman as Dr. Nancy Green. Mistress Nikki explains that Dr. Green is a hormone specialist and a hypnotist. The two women then explain that when the show starts we will each be given a hormone shot that will make use extremely horny and have a highly increased sex drive.

In addition to this we will be given hypnotic suggestions that will extenuate the effects of the drugs. The effects of the drugs will last about two hours. We will be secured so that we cannot involve any one who is not on the stage. We will not have any memory of what happens but the entire show will be videotaped so we can watch it latter. We are also told that the drugs will make us want to urinate frequently and have little control over this.

As they finish the explanation another women joins the group and Mistress Nikki explains that she will only help secure us once we get on stage. The show MC comes in and asks if we are ready and Mistress Nikki says we are. The MC goes out on stage in front of the curtains and introduces Mistress Nikki as the producer of the night's entertainment.

Mistress Nikki then introduces Dr. Green and they explain to the audience what is about to happen, while the three of us, Jeanie, Stan and myself are taken out and seated on the coach. While we are sitting there we hear the end of what the audience is being told, "If you want to be involved you must sign a release and remove all outer clothing before going up on the stage. Remember you will not be given the drug or hypnotized so you will be aware of what is happening. Finally the show will end two hours after it starts by the fact that the three performers will be hypnotized to fall asleep on a given signal. Are there any questions?....... If not we will get the show under way."

The curtain is opened and Mistress Nikki introduces us to the audience. She then explains, "We will be putting collars on each of the participants and also secure a chain to the collar that will prevent us from getting off the stage. We will also put mitts on their hand to prevent them from ripping clothing, masturbating or hurting each other. The mitts are changed together and the chain is run through a ring on our collar so we cannot reach out genitals. As the women secure us I look at Stan and see his cock is starting swell and wonder how big it will get. I see Jeanie is looking at it in awe as well.

We are now secured and Dr. Green quickly moves from Jeanie, to me and finally to Stan giving us our shot. She explains that it will take about 15 minutes for the drug to take affect and immediately gets us each in a hypnotic trance. She gives us the following hypnotic suggestions:

"When you wake up you will be super horny and do everything you can to reach and orgasm. But each orgasm will only make you want another, and another and so on. It will not matter whether you achieve this through normal sex, oral sex or a homosexual act. After you orgasm you will orally clean up the person or persons you are with. Your orgasm will also trigger a need to urinate. You will lose the ability to speak except as grunts, groans or other animalistic sounds."

Dr. Green adds, "I may interrupt your activities at any time to give you other instructions by clapping like this, "clap, clap ..... clap." At the end of two hours I will blow an air horn and you will fall into a trance to recover. You will respond to instructions from your Mistress or Master and do what they say but you will not remember this. After 3 hours you will return to your normal state with a normal sexual drive and needs. You may wake up."

I will have to relate what happened while we under the tance from viewing the video tape.

As I wake up I apparently have this urge in my crotch to rub my cock. You can see me trying unsuccessfully to reach my cock, but because of my hands being chained to my collar it is impossible. Stan is trying the same thing, but Jeanie has solved some of the problem as she is sitting on the arm of the coach rubbing her pussy back and forth. It is very obvious she is highly turned on as her thighs and the arm of the sofa are wet with her juices. She is also rubbing her breasts with her mitted hands.

I am the first one to move as I get up and walk over to Stan and bend down taking his large cock into my mouth. It is all that I can do to get my mouth around his cock which has swollen to nearly three inches in circumference and ten inches in length. My head is soon bobbing up and down on the head of his cock while I am trying to get relief to own desires thrusting my cock in the air. Jeanie notices this and grunts as she moves over to take my cock in her mouth. Shortly the three of us are in a daisy chain with Stan's cock in my mouth, my cock in Jeanie's mouth and Stan's head buried in Jeanie's pussy.

In our heightened state or arousal it only takes a few minutes to get us to the edge and we almost simultaneously erupt in orgasm and moaning loudly. We each capture a mouth full of the others cum and get on our knees and begin a mutual kiss. Cum is going into each other's mouths and running down our faces, which we lick up and grunting and moaning use our mouths to clean each other's faces and genitalia. But all this does is turn us on more and trigger the urge to urinate, which we start doing. We pee on each other and drink each other's piss. When we are done we smell of sex and pee which gets us grunting and moaning and horny again.

Stan jumps on Jeanie and starts fucking her pussy with his huge cock. Jeanie screams as he drives it in the first time, but is soon enjoying the fullness in her pussy as it partially relieves the itching. Not to be left out I get behind Stan and drive my little cock into his ass. The three of us soon settle into a somewhat satisfying rhythm, Stan fucking Jeanie and me fucking Stan. After about five minutes we all explode into a big orgasm.

Once things subside a little we start cleaning each other's sex. I am eating Stan's cum out of Jeanie, it is a big load and the two of them mixed together taste wonderful. Stan is cleaning my cock while Jeanie is sucking cum out of Stan's ass. As suggested the orgasms triggered the need to urinate and soon each of us is peeing on the other: Jeanie in my mouth, me into Stan's mouth and Stan all over Jeanie. As we stopped urinating the urge to have sex take over and we start looking at each other. We were all looking at each other trying to figure out how to get off next when we heard: "clap, clap .... clap."

We all freeze and look at Dr. Green, as she issues the following instructions. "You are now all dogs get down on all fours. You can only bark or whine like a dog now. You are female bitches in heat and the only way you can get any relief is by a good anal fucking by a male dog. Since we have no dogs available we will use a substitute. Look to my left and you will see six transgender sissies, three with collars and on all fours, the dogs, and the three standing are the dog's handlers. Handlers take your dogs to the stage."

The handlers bring their dogs to the stage and pair them off with one of us. Like dogs do when they met we start by sniffing and licking each other's genitals. The male dogs are getting hot and harder as we suck on their dicks. The male dogs are soon mounting each of us from behind, driving their bigger than average dicks into our waiting ass holes and the fucking starts. The ass fucking does nothing to relieve out horniness and if anything makes it worse.

Soon the handlers are kneeling in front of us so we take their cocks in our mouths and start to face fuck us. So here we are on our hands and knees with a cock being driven in our anus and our mouths. After about 10 minutes the dogs and handlers start to cum and each of us is filled with cum. We start licking the handlers and then the dogs cocks clean, before turning out attention to each other. When we are clean we start playing like dogs when we here, "clap, clap ..... clap."

"Thank you dogs that was fun and entertaining," says Dr. Green before continuing. "We will be opening this up to audience participation. The dogs will return to their pre-canine horny state and interact with any members of the audience that would like to experience their sex drive. We will limit this to six members of the audience at a time on the stage and following an orgasm and being cleaned up you will need to leave the stage to allow someone else to join the activities. You need to sign the release, remove your outer clothes before going on stage and remember water sports are part of the expected activities. Dog you are to return to your pre-canine state."

Over the next hour members of the audience, female and transgender, come up on stage and use one of us for their sexual pleasure. When they are done we clean them up and urinate on them or each other. As the time period nears an end the stage is slippery covered in cum and piss. As time passes fewer people come to the stage until it is just the three of us left fucking, sucking and pissing on each other.

After a short time the air horn blows and we stop and sit down. Dr. Green comes up to each of us and tells us who we will respond to when given instructions. My guide is Mistress Nikki of course, while Jeanie's will be Ms. Gail and Stan's will be Dr. Green, herself. Ms. Gail tells Jeanie to put a robe on and come with her, they are going to her house to clean-up and have some fun.

Dr. Green and Mistress Nikki tell Stan and me to go the back room and get a shower and are to back out on the stage in less than five minutes. Make sure you wash and stimulate each other, but don't get carried away. Stan and I run to the shower and wash each other, stopping to suck each other's cock briefly. We then return to the stage that has been partially cleaned up and a gynecological examination table has been placed center stage. Stan and I are told to stand to one side with our hands behind our backs and return to our trance state. While in this state Mistress Nikki explains to the audience what is going to happen.

"Ladies and sissies, Nora here disrespected me earlier today when she allowed Jeanie to obtain pleasure from her body in exchange for lunch. Tonight Nora has received pleasure that was pure lust and not rewarding. Now we are going to punish Nora and depriver of any pleasure for a few days. There are going to be three phases in the punishment.

First I am going to masturbate Nora to a pleasurable orgasm while Nora is sucking Stan's cock. After Nora orgasms I am going to continue to stroke and tease the head of his cock which is super sensitive at his point and more agony than pleasure. While I am doing this Stan is going to anal fuck Nora filling her with cum. Finally Dr. Green and I are going to inflate Nora's scrotum with two liters of saline solution. This will make his sissy clit disappear and make it difficult for Nora to walk and require him to wear a dress for a few days, until the swelling goes down. Nora climb up on the table."

I climb up on the table and Mistress Nikki and Dr. Green secure me to the table where I can't move. Mistress Nikki then gets some lube and starts to stroke my cock and Stan puts his cock in my mouth and I start sucking. Mistress Nikki say, "Nora you need to let me know when you are getting close!"

To which I reply, "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress is slowly stroking my cock and it is getting hard and sensitive. Stan's cock is getting bigger and hard and I can hardly get more than the head in my mouth. Stroke... Suck... Stroke...Suck this goes on for about ten minutes when I indicate to Mistress that I am about to cum. Mistress stops and turns to Stan and says, "Get down here and as soon as you see sissy start to spurt you are to ram your cock into his ass and fuck him till you cum! Fuck him hard!" Stan nods and moves where he can fuck me and lubes his cock in anticipation.

Mistress goes back to stroking my cock and in short order I start to squirt cum and Stan rams his cock into and starts fucking me hard. Mistress grabs my cock and starts teasing just the head. I am so sensitive I try to pull away, but can't move. I am in agony from the fucking in my ass and the teasing of my super sensitive cock head, she teases it with her fingernails, rubs around the crown and whatever else she can think of to do. After what feels like an eternity Stan erupts in my ass depositing a big load of cum and Mistress lets go of my cock. I collapse on the table out of breath form the torture and pleasure.

Stan moves around and I clean his cock and then Dr. Green says, "Stan go have a seat over there and go into a trance and relax. Dr. Green and Mistress then turn their attention to me. Mistress takes an anal plug and turns to the audience and explains, "We are going to insert this into sissy's ass and it will remain there until his punishment is over. It is special in that it can be inflated to hold it in place and seal the anal opening. It has a large tube through which we can administer enemas and sissy and the relieve himself. It also vibrates and can provide electrical stimulation." With that she inserts it into my ass and inflates it to seal my ass.

Dr. Green then picks up a catheter kit and inserts this into my urethra, inflating the bulb so that it cannot be removed. She unplugs it and we get a flow of urine which she catches in a cup. She plugs the catheter and pours the urine in my mouth. She then slides a vibrating cup over the end of the catheter and brings it down over the head of my cock. She then tightens the open end of the cup so It cannot slip off my cock head as she explains it not only vibrates by will apply electrical stimulation as well.

Mistress steps up and says, "We now control sissy's ability to urinate and to take a dump, we have one last orifice to control, his mouth. This O-ring gag will keep his mouth open by also has a plug so we can control what goes in or out. Dr. Green please, gag the sissy while I explain the final part of sissy's punishment."

Mistress Nikki continues, "Now that we have him controlled we are going to inflate his scrotum so that his cock goes out of sight and cannot be stimulated other than with the vibrator attached to the catheter. We will be inflating his scrotum with two liters of saline solution at the same time we are giving him a two quart enema. When we are done we will dress him and take sissy home. We will control him for the next few days while stimulating and teasing him. Sissy go back into your trans while this happens." With this I slip back into the hypnosis induced trance and do not remember what happens.

With that Dr. Green inserts the needles into my scrotum and starts the saline flowing. The process will take about an hour to complete so they start the enema in slowly so that it will finish about the same time. An hour later my belly is distended as a result of the enema and the tube coming out of my anus has been plugged. My scrotum has been inflated to about the size of volleyball. While I was out if it they had put white stocking on me with a pink garter belt and ruffled pink anklets. They topped this off with a pair of bright pink high heels.

Mistress Nikki says, "Sissy wake up. How do you feel?"

It is hard talk with the gag in my mouth, but I say, "I have stomach cramps, other than that not bad."

Mistress holds a mirror up so I can see my inflated scrotum and I gasp. The she says, "We need to get going. We will help you stand up." When I get standing she gives me a blouse to put on and a short wrap skirt. The skirt is so short that be bottom of my inflated scrotum is visible. I try to walk and by being a little bow-legged I can manage.

Mistress turns to the remaining audience as says, "We are going to leave now. If you want a closer look at sissy's ball sack or even a feel it, please feel free as we leave."

As we walk out about a dozen women approach us and lift the skirt to look or the more brazen look and feel. We finally make out of the club and into Mistress' car. My cramps are getting worse and I need to urinate which I communicate to Mistress. Mistress chuckles and she inserts the plug in the gag to silence me as we head for home.

To be continued...