A Week in Boise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We adjourned to dinner where the conversation was innocuous enough. A couple of bottles of wine flowed easily during the meal. I noticed that during the course of dinner Julia had released the first two, and then three, buttons at the top of her dress so by the time dinner ended she was showing a great deal of cleavage. She had been sitting next to me at dinner and taken her leave to stroke my cock repeatedly, so that by the time I rose from the table I had quite a boner pushing against the dockers I wore. I had given up trying to disguise erections in this household.

I wondered if the Reverend, sitting next to Sandra, had been likewise molesting her. She had also managed to release a couple of buttons on her blouse, and the skin of her throat and upper chest was flushed. She stared pointedly at the bulge in my trousers. Sandra obviously had things on her mind beyond the innocuous chit-chat that had occupied the dinner table. Dinner appeared to have been conducted on two levels—above the table and beneath the table.

Julia spoke as we rose. "Shall we adjourn to the 'Play Room'?"

"Certainly," Jared responded. I'll bring another bottle or two of wine. Everyone should bring their glasses. Julia can show you the way. It's in the basement."

I followed the two women down a set of steep stairs into a room I had not been aware of. It was what I would call a semi-finished basement. There were two big couches facing each other and several overstuffed chairs and love seats scattered about the walls. A large flat screen TV hung on a wall where it could be seen from all of the seating. The lighting was dim, but not so dark that you couldn't clearly see all parts of the room and the people in it. There were a number of pictures hanging on the walls, which on inspection proved to be pornographic. There were couples (MF, MM, and FF) fucking and sucking in all manner of positions and styles. Cocks were being sucked and squirting cum on faces and tits, pussies eaten, and dicks thrust into cunts throughout the room. There was one series of pictures which began with an image of a black man standing, staring at the camera with a huge erection hanging down beside his leg. In the next picture, a petite young white woman, on her knees before him, had two hands wrapped around his immense prick and her tongue extended so it's tip was just touching the end of his prick. Finally a third shot showed her squatting above him as she eased her pussy down on his erect cock. The expression on her face was an exquisite mixture of pain and lust. It obviously hurt, but in a very good way. Sandra wandered about the room in silence, seemly mesmerized by the display. She starred at the picture of the petite white woman easing herself down on the huge black cock for a long time.

Jared arrived with an open bottle of wine in each hand. Setting one down, he moved about the room filling our glasses and stroking the women's asses as he moved on. Eventually we moved to the couches. Sandra and I sat on one, a respectable distance apart, and Jared and Julia took the other. Sandra, had clearly relaxed from her before dinner stress. Now she had crossed her legs letting her tight skirt ride up to the middle of her thighs with no effort to tug the hem down. Instead of leaning forward in a stressed posture, she was leaning back, her back arched just enough to push her breasts tight against the fabric of her blouse. There were now enough buttons released so that I could easily see the bulge of her breasts above the fabric of her bra. She was sipping wine from the glass Jared had refilled.

Julia was sitting close to Jared, one leg tight against his thigh and the other pulled up, so her spiked heel was hooked on the couch. Her dress, now unbuttoned to nearly to her waist fell away so that we could see all of her thigh that was raised above the couch. When she saw I was looking, she let her leg fall to the briefly to the side, exposing her naked pussy to my and Sandra's gaze in a blatant tease. Julia was stroking Jared's crouch with her hand, encouraging an obvious hard on that was tenting his slacks. Her other hand was releasing the remaining buttons on the top of her dress and pushing it aside so her naked breasts became clearly visible.

Sandra finished her glass of wine and looked at Jared. "So Reverend, what is our first lesson for tonight?" She spoke with confidence and without the hesitance I had seen in her earlier. Wine and sexual arousal will do that, I thought.

"Hmmm," he responded, thinking. "Stand up Sandra." His voice had a slight commanding tone which she responded to promptly. "Now pull up your skirt and take off your panties. You are wearing panties aren't you Sandra?"

She responded, "Yes I am, but with all these people watching?" A slightly nervous tone had returned.

"Yes, Sandra. That's exactly what I mean. I want you to take off your panties and then your bra so these people, including Michael who is a perfect stranger to you, can watch you make yourself indecent. Please walk over by the TV beyond the couches so we can all watch you."

"All right."

When she reached the end of the couches she turned so we could all see her. "Is this okay?"

"Yes. Now pull up your skirt so it is around your waist."

Sandra looked around as though seeking support from someone, but of course the room was empty, but for the three of us on the couches. She took a breath and began to tug at the hem of her skirt. It was tight on her hips so she was struggling a bit. "Should I just take it off?" she asked.

"No," Jared said firmly and softly. "We want you to be dressed and indecent, like Julia." Julia had pulled her dress back so she was covered, but we all knew she was indecent beneath it. In addition the hand that wasn't stroking Jared's hard-on had snaked beneath her dress and we could see it moving below the garment as she played, first with her tits and then with her pussy.

It was a struggle for Sandra, but she got her dress above her hips exposing her light blue panties. There was a wet spot on them that signaled her arousal.

"Now take them off and hand them to Michael," Jared commanded.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, letting them fall to her feet where they tangled with her high heels. She stood for a moment, naked from the waist down. the expression on her face was one of excitement at exposing herself like this to others.

"Good. Now pick them up and give them to Michael."

She walked over to me. Her dress still above her waist. I've always thought there was something so indecent about a woman with her dress hiked up above her waist and her sex fully exposed. She was fully dressed from the waist up and naked but for her heels below the waist. It was incredibly erotic. Sandra had trimmed her blonde bush, presumably since the prior evenings lessons, and her swollen labia were plainly visible through the limited amount of hair remaining. She handed me her panties and then remained standing before me with a hand resting on a hip thrust to one side and her legs spread enough to fully expose her sex.

"Michael, you should smell them. I think she is aroused."

I did as Jared requested and enjoyed the sweet aroma of her early twenties pussy. "Yes, I think she is very aroused," I said. She smiled at me with no trace of embarrassment.

"Good. Now Sandra, go back to where you were standing in front of us, but put your skirt back down. We know you are indecent. You don't have to flaunt it. I want you to take your bra off now, but without taking your blouse clear off. You women have such clever ways of doing that."

Sandra pushed her skirt down and walked away from me, her heels clicking on the concrete floor of the Play Room. She looked fully dressed again, but we all new here was a naked, dripping, aroused pussy beneath that skirt, and more importantly, she knew we were aware of her indecency. As she walked, Julia released Michael's trousers and his rampant erection emerged. When Sandra turned at the end of the couches she saw Jared's erection and there was a catch in her breath. She remembered what that dick had felt like the night before.

Julia looked over at me and mouthed a silent, "You too, Michael," an instruction I was happy to follow as my dick was crying out for release from the prison of my trousers. When Sandra looked toward me she saw me stroking my fully engorged dick with her panties. She blushed and looked away and then back, fascinated by the idea that I was using her panties to masturbate.

"Your bra please, Sandra," Jared reminded her.

There was no hesitation this time. She quickly released the remaining buttons of her blouse, reached behind herself to release the bra catch and then pulled the bra out through a sleeve and stood, her blouse open and her tits exposed to the room. This time it was my breath that caught in my throat. Her breasts were gorgeous. Not nearly as big as Julie's, but they stood high on her chest and extended firmly outward with no sag or droop. Her dark brown nipples were swollen and sorely in need of a suckle from my lips, or so I thought.

"Oh you are a naughty looking girl, Sandra. What would Andrew think if he were here?"

"I think he would want to fuck me. At least I hope he would," she whispered.

"What was that?" Jared demanded. "Speak up so we can all hear you."

She pulled the front of her dress up enough so her pussy was exposed again and repeated firmly, "I think he would want to fuck me." She spread her feet a bit and inserted two fingers into her dripping cunt. "I think he would want to put his big hard dick right here."

"Are you sure of that?"

"Oh yes. Andrew loves to fuck me."

"But in front of all these people?"

She looked down at her feet, acknowledging doubt. Her fingers remained in her pussy, but they were still.

"Don't worry." Jared said. "We'll work on Andrew. But right now you look like a girl who needs to cum."

"Oh god yes," Sandra said as she resumed pumping her fingers in and out of her cunt. She didn't want to talk about Andrew. She just wanted to cum.

"Come over here," Jared commanded. "And take the rest of your clothes off."

She was shortly standing before Jared, naked but for her high heels. He was still fully dressed as a minister except for a raging hard-on that protruded from his pants, a hard-on that his wife Julia was stroking and occasionally licking.

"Now put one leg up on the couch and take your hand away from your pussy. You may use it to play with those cute titties of yours if you wish." I moved to the back of Jared's couch. I too was naked now, and I stood, masturbating my cock with Sandra's panties, as I watched Jared slowly stroke her pussy lips and then insert his fingers into her cunt. Sandra was rubbing the flat of each hand against each of her nipples as rapidly as she could tolerate and crying and groaning as she approached the orgasm she so desired. It didn't take Jared long to bring her to her climax. She sucked in a deep breath and her body went rigid as the orgasm ripped through her, and then she let all that air out in a primal scream. As the climax released she slumped forward landing on Jared who let her down softly onto the couch next to him.

Eventually she came back to life. "Wow that was so good. Thank you."

"Are you ready for your next lesson?" Jared asked.

"Yes, Oh yes. I'm definitely ready for more." She was positively bubbly now. Even the slightest symptom of shyness or reticence was gone.

"All right, Jared said. "I want you to eat my wife's pussy now."

"Oh, but I've never done that. I might not do it right."

Julia stood before her now, also naked, but for her heels and a string of pearls, I had failed to notice earlier. "There is no right or wrong, Sandra. Just good, better, and best. If anyone is eating my pussy, that is by definition good, so I only grade as better, or best. Do you remember how Jared ate you last night?"

"Oh fuck yes. That was so fucking good."

"Well just do that to me." Julia walked over to where I had been sitting and flopped down in a slouch with her head lain back on the couch and her legs spread widely before her.

Sandra walked over to Julia and dropped to her knees between her legs. She put her hands between Julia's thighs, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips, and then begin to lick. I couldn't see the details of what she was doing, but it clearly must have been reaching at least the 'better' category for Julia. Her head was tipped back and her eyes closed as she used both hands to masturbate her tits. There was no coaching from Julia or from Jared. Sandra was on her own, and she kept Julia hanging on the edge of a climax for at least ten minutes. Finally Julia cried out, "Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm so close. Make me cum. Suck on my clit. Make me cum, damnit." Sandra pushed her head higher to grab Julia's nubbin with her mouth and quickly pushed Julia into a loud orgasm. Sandra kept working on her, resisting Julia's cries to stop. Jared let it continue for at least one more climax from Julia before he spoke up. "All right Sandra, that's enough. It's time for your next lesson now."

"Fuck, where did you learn that?" Julia whispered between gasps of breath.

Sandra sat back on her haunches looking over her shoulder at Jared and me with a lascivious smile on her face. "Look what I did to her," it said.

Jared had stood and peeled off his slacks and his underwear, but leaving his clerical garb on the upper half of his body. There was something decidedly obscene I thought in seeing a long hard prick protruding from beneath a black shirt and ecclesiastical collar.

"Do you remember how to give a blow job?"

She nodded her head in enthusiasm.

"Have you ever given a blow job to a minister?" Jared asked her.

"Not since last night," Sandra responded with a giggle, "and he coated my face and tits with cum. A very naughty minister." There was something incredibly cute and sexy about watching Sandra sitting naked on her haunches as she giggled and talked about sex. I seriously wanted to fuck her. The whole atmosphere of the Christensen's raunchy Play Room was getting to me.

"Well this is going to better than last night," Jared said as he flopped back down on the couch, his legs spread and his dick rising obscenely from his groin. "Because tonight Michael here is going to fuck you while you suck me off. We only had one dick available last night, but tonight we have two, so you can have one at each end."

Julia crawled across the floor so she was soon on her knees between Jared's legs. She was on her haunches and was stroking his shaft with her hands while she licked the head. I was standing behind her.

"Wait dear," Jared said. "Get that cute little butt of yours in the air so Michael can fuck it."

She obediently adjusted her position and I dropped to my knees and put my hands on her hips while my dick probed at the opening to her cunt. She was sucking Jared with enthusiasm until I slid my cock into her dripping snatch. She paused her cock sucking and groaned as I slowly filled her with my prick. I didn't expect Jared to last long, so I just held still, my prick buried to the hilt and told her to resume sucking on Jared's cock. She concentrated on making Jared cum, which he did in short order, spraying a fountain of cum on her face and tits.

"Now Sandra," I said. "Put your face down and your butt up so I can fuck you properly."

She moved to the position, and I grabbed her nice round ass and begin to pound my cock in and out of her. Oh fuck, this was so good—she had such a lovely, round, sexy, ass and a warm slippery cunt. I knew I should try to delay my climax so she should cum again, but all I could do was loose myself in the fucking. Within a minute or two I was squirting everything I had deeply into her cunt. It had been too long since I had done this. To my surprise my climax set her off and she cried out as another orgasm rolled through her. I could feel her cunt muscles clamping down on my ejaculating cock as we came together. When we were done I climbed onto the couch and pulled her up behind me where we curled up in each others' arms. She felt lovely.

Jared's list of lessons went on throughout the night, carefully avoiding anything that would have had me fucking Julia. I did fuck Sandra in a variety of positions. It was the first sex I had had in months, since my girlfriend and I had split up back in Palo Alto, so my staying power was great once I got past my initial climax. I especially liked it when Sandra rode me cowgirl style and I could play with her beautiful tits as she bounced on my cock. Having cum twice already I had the endurance to let her enjoy herself through a couple of orgasms.

Sandra seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly as she was brought to climax after climax by the three of us. There were no more signs of reticence or insecurity. She was just a horny young lady who was getting fucked and eaten repeatedly, and thoroughly enjoying it. Eventually we all reached our limits. We sent Sandra home in an Uber, keeping her undergarments with us, just in case her husband was waiting for her when she arrived home. Jared, as his last lesson, made her promise to go to work without a bra and panties the next day.

We collapsed into our beds as soon as she was gone and I noticed, as I passed into sleep, that there was no pillow talk going on next door. We had all worn ourselves out in the Play Room.

12