A Week in Boise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said. "But I still want to go to the cottage. There's more I want to do to you than just fuck you from behind while you are leaning over a pew." I reached around with one hand and began diddling her clit. She gasped when I first touched her and then carried on with a series of cries and obscenities.

"Oh fuck. Good fucking god. Oh, oh, oh, yes. Oh shit. You're so fucking good."

"You like this Julia? Do you like fucking someone not your husband in his own church? You do, don't you Julia? This is wrong isn't it Julia? That's what makes it so good, doesn't it? Just so fucking wrong and you're loving it, you little slut. Aren't you? Answer me." I slapped her ass hard again.

"Fuck," she screamed. "Fuck yes." Then she deteriorated into a series of high pitched cries uttered in time to my cock's thrusts into her cunt. I had spread her legs to just the right height so I was bent just a bit at the knees. Now I could use my leg muscles to ram my cock home on each thrust.

"Oh God, oh God. I'm getting close. I'm going to cum. Fuck me Michael. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Ohhhhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuck. Here it comes," and she screamed as I felt her cunt clamp down on my dick. Her whole body stiffened and she pushed her ass back against my hips with everything her legs and core could muster.

When her climax ended her legs went wobbly. I held her up by the hips, my stiff dick still impaling her. She was gasping for air. I pulled her back as I sat down and she landed in my lap. My glistening cock had slipped out of her cunt and was standing up against her sex and her lower belly.

"Wow. Oh Wow," she said. "That was a big one." She paused to suck in more air. "Well are you satisfied now Michael? You've fucked your friend's wife in his church?"

I was holding her tits, one spilling from each hand. "No," I responded. "I'm not satisfied. You've been teasing me all week and I want more from you. Now let's go to that bed you were telling me about." I pulled off my clothes so I was naked like her and then pulled her up by the hand and said, "Let's go."

"Follow me," she said and stepped sideways between the pews. As she reached the aisle I slapped her hard on the butt, the sound echoing throughout the church. She looked back at me and laughed. Then she led me down the aisle and up and across the alter and through a side door. We were both naked, our clothing strewn about the pew we had been fucking in. We walked through an ante room, where choir robes hung on a long rack and then stepped through a door that led us into a parking lot behind the church. I realized we would have to walk about thirty yards through the parking lot to get to the cottage. We both looked around, like kids about to cross a busy street, and then scampered naked across the empty parking lot.

When we got to the cottage: Oh shit, the door was locked! I stood there feeling very naked and exposed while Julia dropped to her knees before me and rummaged under a matt for a key. He ass looked so good, I almost forgot about being naked in the parking lot. I wanted to drop to my knees and take her right as she was.

Once we were in the cottage she led me to the bedroom and flopped down on a bed her legs spread in invitation. "All right Michael. What was it you wanted to do to me."

I felt like a kid in a candy store. Where to start? Oh what a problem to have. Yum. I pulled a chair up next to the bed and sat on it, my knees more or less together. "Come here Julia and sit on me. I want to fuck you while I bury my face in your glorious tits."

"Oh yes!" she responded. We were soon sitting on the chair face to face, or rather face to tits, with her legs spread around mine and my face buried between her breasts. I wasn't fucking her hard, like I had been in the pews. We were just sitting there, my rigid cock happily buried in her warm, wet, gleeful cunt, while I used my hands to fondle her big luscious boobs and my lips and tongue to lick and suck on her nipples. We sat in silence for a long time, both of us grinning like kids. Without any conscious effort on either of our parts my prick would occasionally flex, causing her to gasp lightly. She would respond by causing her cunt to lightly squeeze my prick.

I leaned back so I could look at her beautiful tits. Her areolas were swollen and darkened from their normal pale hue to a seductive rose color and her nipples were swollen and hard, a dark brown color, aching for me to continue sucking on them.

"Oh Michael, this is so fucking good. Why did we wait so long? You kept turning me down."

"Well, it's not like I didn't have anyone else to fuck this week. The Reverend kept dragging one horny woman after another in front of me. How could I say no, especially after a six month drought?" She flexed her cunt and I gasped and returned the favor with my cock.

"Six months? You went six months without sex? How could you do that? I would have blown up." She squeezed my cock again. I could tell she was doing it on purpose now.

"It was tough." I flexed my cock and used my core muscles to push it in just a touch further into her cunt. Then I relaxed and let it slide back. It wasn't really a thrust. Just a directional flex.

"I can't believe you didn't just rip my clothes off me that morning when you were standing in the hall naked in front of me."

"I thought about doing just that and then I remembered the bet."

"The bet?"

Oops, I slipped, I thought. I wasn't supposed to tell her I knew about the bet. We were sitting right next to the bed. I ignored her question. Instead, I picked her up and leaned forward so that we fell onto the bed in the classic missionary position, with me cupping her ass in both hands and my chest smashed against her chest, and Julia with both legs extended out to the sides, spread as wide as she could get them. When we hit the bed my cock jammed hard into her and she gasped. "Oh yes. Fuck me Michael. Fuck me hard. I want to come again." She completely forgot about my admission about the bet.

So I did just that, pounding away at her for all I was worth She quickly came again with a loud violent climax, better even than the one in the church. We tipped to the side and lay, my still, my hard dick still deeply imbedded in her while she gasped for breath.

"Oh god, you're still not done are you," she said. "What kind of fucking machine are you? I don't know if I can do it again."

I kissed her and she responded. It was slow and soft at first, but as it went on we both became more aggressive. Soon I had moved my face down to that sensitive spot where a woman's throat meets her chest, and I was licking and sucking on the soft flesh there. I didn't start thrusting, but I was fondling her breasts. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy come to life and start trying to milk my cock.

"Oh so you do want some more. You're such a nasty little slut Julia. Just can't get enough of my hard cock, can you?" As I spoke, I flexed my hips and jammed my cock roughly into her cunt.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Yes, it's true. I am a nasty little slut and I really can't get enough cock, especially your cock. Oh that feels so good."

I was pumping it regularly in and out now. I paused and rolled the two of us to the side so she was on top. "Get up on you knees and ride me like a cowgirl," I said. "I want to play with your tits while you ride my cock."

We fucked like that until she had her third orgasm of the afternoon. Then we tried a variety of positions finally winding up with Julia on her knees, her face in the pillow with her broad butt in the air while I fucked her furiously from behind. That did it for me I came with a roar that could be heard back in the church, as I pumped stream after stream of cum deep into her cunt. My climax was so intense that I didn't notice whether she came then or not. We collapsed sideways and fell asleep spooning.

Sometime later I felt her stir and I awoke to find her sitting on the bed. "Michael," she said. "It's time to get going. We have to get back over to the church and get dressed. People will start arriving for the 4:00 o'clock service soon."

"The 4:00 o'clock service? I didn't know there was a 4:00 o'clock service."

"Every Sunday, rain or shine." She was suddenly all business.

We peeked out the door and were relieved to see the parking lot was still empty. Both of us ran as we crossed to the church, my dick, which by some miracle was partially revived, was swinging uncomfortably to and from and her big tits were doing the same thing. We made it to the church and into the robing room to find Jared standing there to greet us.

"Hello you two. I wondered when you were going to show up," he said, as he handed us our clothes. "You better get dressed. The choir will be in here wanting to put on their robes soon. And Julia, you better work on that make-up. You have the look of a woman who has just been well and thoroughly fucked."

She stuck her tongue out at Jared and handed me her clothes, saying, "Keep these in the car for me, Michael." Then she marched to the rack, pulled off the choirmaster's robe which reached to her feet and slid it over her body. "And you're right Jared, I have been thoroughly fucked by your old friend here. He's every bit as good as you said he would be." With that she walked out of the room to fix her hair and make-up, which was a mess.

Jared and I stared at each other and then begin to laugh. "Where did you find her Jared?" I asked. "She's perfect for you."

"I told you. I met her behind a church on a hot day in Walla Walla, where she gave me a blow job in the first five minutes after we met."

12