A Week In Paris

Story Info
Meryl spends an intense week in Paris.
17k words
3.84
10.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

Just a quick call to let you know that I arrived safely. Slept much of the way on the flight, which was actually early, we had a good tail wind, and met up at the airport shortly after 10 am. We shared a taxi into the city to the rented apartment. Even though it felt nice to see Kendrick again, I have to admit to thinking, "what am I doing here?" as we drove in from the airport.

It's a beautiful spacious apartment that we are staying in, where Kendrick has stayed several times before, very near the river on the left Bank. If you want to look it up, the VRBO reference is 9263367, described as St. Germain Luxury with Taste and Refinement. And there's no need to go shopping. Kendrick had the concierge go shopping for us, so there was champagne in the fridge and flowers all around the place when we arrived.

You miss me already? Well, I miss you too, although I have to admit that I am already enjoying Kendrick's company.

The man is an animal. He couldn't wait to fuck me as soon as the agent's representative had left. He had poured us a glass of champagne to celebrate our arrival, and we were standing in the dining room when he took me into his arms, with that big bear hug of his, kissed me passionately, and then fucked me while standing there, me with my legs around his waist, my heels dug into his back.

I have to admit though, it felt very good. As you know, he's a very good kisser and his cock was so deep inside me. Just driving in with him from the airport had made me wet with anticipation, although his wandering fingers had something to do with that as well. I came, hard, several times while he was fucking me and just before he came, I slid off him and took him into my mouth. Don't ask me why, I just wanted to taste his cum again so badly.

I think that this is going to be a very wild week. No more thoughts now about what am I doing here? Now they are more along the lines of "your tigress is fully awake and free to roam her Paris jungle for a week with her mate." I am actually quite excited at the thought of going to a Parisian sex club or two. It would be fun to go with you, but I think Kendrick will prove to be a more than adequate substitute this first time.

I have to run now because we are heading out for a late lunch and I want to take a quick bath. It's actually a beautiful day here, warm and sunny. Kendrick has booked us a table for two o' clock, at one of our favourite spots actually, on the terrace at La Grande Cascade in the Bois. Funny that he should choose that place isn't it? I can't remember us mentioning it to him, although we've had a few memorable dinners there, haven't we?

What am I going to wear? I'm planning on wearing one of my skimpy black satin bra and panty sets with a garter belt, stockings and the black pumps with the very high heels that you bought me when we were here last. Over the top will be one of my very summery flowered silk dresses.

Have a lovely day at home and think of me and what I will be doing with Kendrick. Au revoir, mon cheri.

Monday

How are things at home, darling? Are you missing me? You are missing my kisses and your face slaps. I am sure you are. We will have to make up for lost time when get home. I have ten minutes or so to talk while Kendrick is in the shower.

How was lunch? Wonderful. The terrace at La Grande Cascade was lovely as always, and the food was delicious, not three star, as we always say, but very good French cuisine. What did I have? Well to start off we ordered a bottle of Perrier Jouet, which we followed with a delicious Chablis with our oyster starters -- two dozen - and then halibut in a wonderful light cream sauce.

After lunch we took a taxi back to the Place de la Concorde and walked along the riverbank and through the Tuilerie Gardens back to the apartment. We seem to have lots to talk about, catching up on life generally, plans for the week, how much we both like Paris, that sort of thing.

Back at the apartment we were both still on a bit of a high from the lunch, so it didn't take long for Kendrick to be out of his clothes and me to be standing in front of him in my garter belt, stockings and high heels. We started off with a long passionate kiss as our hands explored each other, mine of course gravitating towards that wonderful cock of his. Then I got down on my knees and sucked him deep into my throat for a very long time while he told me over and over what an amazing lover I am, so elegant, and yet such a depraved slut willing to abandon my husband for a week in Paris with my black lover. In a short break, when I came up for air, I told him that he had mostly you to thank for that. I certainly would not be here if you hadn't urged me to come so strongly.

Just when I could sense that he was about to cum, he gently pushed me away and back onto the couch. Then he returned the favour, and used his fingers and mouth and tongue on me for a very long time, making me cum almost continuously. I was lost. It felt so good, and I started to get some delicious thoughts running through my mind of the very wicked things I might get up to during the week.

Then he took me and a bottle of champagne to bed and fucked me, very slowly, but very deeply for an even longer time. His stamina is amazing. We were kissing and caressing all the time and enjoying some very filthy conversation about the things he has planned for us. And his hands feel so good around my neck. Like you, he knows just the right amount of pressure to apply.

We had some deliciously dirty conversation along the way. He told me that I am such a slut for leaving my husband behind and heading for Paris with my black lover. He told me that I fuck like a whore. I remember telling him that I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth every day of the week, more than once if possible. In return he called me a depraved cum slut, and told me that he would make sure that my cravings were more than satisfied during the week.

Finally, he came deep inside me, which set off my own orgasm all over again. Then we fell back totally exhausted, lying next to each other, just gently caressing one another and mumbling sweet nothings as we fell asleep. No. We didn't wake during the night and fuck again, we were both out cold. But after our juice and coffee and croissants, we did enjoy ourselves before we launched ourselves into the world this morning.

Today? Today we are going for a long walk through the streets on the Left Bank, lunch at one of our favourite spots, and then we are out for dinner with some of Kendrick's friends, which will be an interesting experience.

Have some delicious thoughts along the way today, darling. Au revoir pour le moment.

Tuesday

We have had a very lazy start to the day this morning. Kendrick was out of bed before I was awake and down to the patisserie where he purchased still warm croissants, and so I was woken up to the aroma of coffee and croissants being delivered to me in bed, along with a long, steamy kiss. Almost as good as being at home.

Then we enjoyed a languid romp, nothing very strenuous, just a lot of kissing and caressing as Kendrick fucked me nice and slowly for a good long time. A very pleasant way to start the day, I must say.

Right now he has a bit of work to attend to, so I have some time to tell you about yesterday's adventures.

It was my choice for lunch yesterday, so after our walk and a quick visit to the Centre Pompidou to have a look at a Monet exhibition, we ate at Benoit, one of our favourite spots. Kendrick was duly impressed. They still have the massive slab of butter that they bring to your table, and their pate de foie is as good as ever.

I didn't tell you that before we came, we agreed to long leisurely lunches, to leave the evenings free for more interesting activities. I also insisted that we alternate selecting and paying for our lunch spots.

I am starting to realize that Kendrick may be an animal, but he is a very cultured animal. I thought that we have come to know Paris pretty well, but he is totally at home here. Apparently, he spent six months here on business about five years ago, and returns three or four times a year, so he came to know the place well and made a number of good friends.

Over lunch I asked him a couple of questions that have been on my mind for a while, which turned into an interesting conversation.

Why did he invite me to Paris, and on my own? He told me that he knew he wanted to bring me to Paris even on the Queen Mary, as soon as he realized just how amazing I am. He said that he loves the city and wanted to share it with me, so that I could get to know it better, particularly its romantic and sexual aspects, and with no distractions, just the two of us, so that we could get to know each other a lot better.

Why me? I feel sure there are lots of good looking, sexy, younger women who would jump at the opportunity to be in Paris with him. He was very clear here. He has no interest at all in younger women, doesn't find them to his taste. And as for me, I am proving to be the 'woman of his dreams' -- his words.

Did he think I would accept? He admitted that he wasn't sure, but he thought that he detected more than a passing spark between the two of us the weekend he and Anthony came to visit. Equally importantly, he sensed that from the nature of our relationship, once he had invited me, you would want me to come. And he also said that he knew that once I did accept, I would come, because he sees me as someone who delivers on their promises.

He made an interesting comment that he thinks you want me to have a lover like him permanently in my life. "He doesn't want to lose you, but he wants to be forced to share you with a much more dominant lover" were his words.

He is right isn't he? You do want me to have a powerful black lover as a constant companion don't you? That will make you feel so much more the submissive husband won't it? Recognize though that I am not going to be submissive at all. To anyone.

I acknowledged that he had read you correctly, so then I asked him how Anthony felt about him being in Paris alone with me. He told me that he had simply told Anthony that it was going to happen and it was up to him to accept it or not. "He's my personal submissive, not my husband, so he does not get to have a say. Our relationship is not the same as the one between you two."

Then I asked him if he loves Anthony? His answer was interesting. Only the way a Master loves a slave was his response. No, he does not feel married to Anthony the way we feel married. So there is not the same commitment in their relationship as we have. In fact, he said that he needs me in his life now much more than he needs Anthony.

So that led to me asking him if in his mind our trip to Paris was just a one shot affair, another question that's been on my mind as you can imagine. His answer was unequivocally 'no'. He wants our trips to Paris to be regular occurrences, sometimes on our own, sometimes with you and Anthony.

After lunch we walked back to the apartment, Kendrick telling me once again how he was unsure that I would take up his invitation, that while he knows I love sex with black guys, he wondered if I am too married to you to do something like this. I reminded him that you are the one who is submissive in our relationship, and that I do pretty much what I want. He admitted that he's starting to understand that about me now, and likes it.

When we got back to the apartment, I told him that what I wanted was for him to fuck me again, hard and passionately, no messing around. I do have to admit to a constant craving for his cock.

One thing you should know. Kendrick has taken to wearing quite a thick chrome plated cock ring around the base of his cock. Not all the time, but he wore it yesterday. He says that he likes the feel of it. Apparently, he got the idea from seeing you in your cock rings. You know how big he is normally. Well now his cock gets even thicker, so much so that I can only just fit him into my mouth.

He threw me back onto the bed and proceeded to do exactly what I asked for the next hour, although I made him switch between fucking me and feeding his cock into my mouth as my head hung over the edge of the bed. Just so you know, this time I felt him coming deep inside me, which sent me right over the edge again. I'm sure it's a very submissive thought for you that Kendrick's cock is so much bigger than yours and can reach places inside me and give me pleasure in ways that you can never do.

Afterwards as we lay there together, I used my fingers to collect some of his cum leaking out of me, and then brought them to my mouth, and we shared the taste as we enjoyed some delicious kisses.

Then I indulged myself in a long, lingering bath, lying back wondering what might be waiting for us in the evening. I also thought a bit about where my relationship with Kendrick might be headed, given our conversation over lunch. Maybe I even thought of you a little bit as well, wondering what you are doing without me there to indulge you.

As you know, last evening we were invited to the apartment of a couple of Kendrick's friends for dinner. We arrived there, me wearing my new scandalous dark green dress and matching lingerie, Kendrick wearing a very smart dark blue suit, and a great pair of John Lobb shoes.

There were six of us for dinner. Our hosts, Roland and Stefan, are a black French couple, just like Kendrick and Anthony, both very attractive and athletic, and as it turned out, both bi-sexual as well. They have a lovely, spacious apartment off the Rue du Bac.

The other couple, Ousman and Khady, are from London, but both born to wealthy families in Senegal. They are striking people, both of them tall, and with the darkest, most lustrous skin I have ever seen. Khady wore a very revealing outfit as well, a low cut lime-green dress through which you could see her quite big nipple rings which accentuate her very full breasts.

It occurred to me that while we have both been together with groups of black guys, this was the first time in my life that I had actually been on my own at a dinner party with a group of black people, and Kendrick did his utmost to make me feel like the guest of honour, telling everyone about me, saying what an amazing woman I am, academic, yet very dominant, and, as he stressed several times, very sexy.

Even before dinner there was a lot of intimate contact -- touching, caresses, kissing, which continued throughout dinner. There was a lot of general conversation, but there were also many stories about sexual adventures as well, which only served to increase the sexual temperature in the room even further. Kendrick told them all about how we met on the Queen Mary. And there was lots of contact above and below the table. Both men sitting next to me, Ousman and Stefan, were caressing me throughout the meal, very distracting as you can probably guess.

At one point I had hands from both sides of me caressing my thighs and beyond. Kendrick was sitting opposite me, doing the same thing to Khady and Roland who were sitting on either side of him. I did notice that Kendrick's eyes were almost looking straight at me throughout the meal, even when he was talking with other people. I'm not sure what I have done to deserve it, but he seems to adore me.

You adore me too? I know that darling, and I will never forget that.

Anyway, by the end of the meal you could have cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. What was the meal? Oh, just gazpacho followed by a very light and summery chicken salada and some fruit and cheese for desert with a couple of nice bottles of wine.

Anyway, after dinner our clothes came off very quickly, although Khady and I retained our garter belts, stockings and shoes for a while. I have to say that I found myself in the presence of five magnificent dark skinned bodies, four adorned with simply breathtaking cocks, all of them at least nine inches long, and one with a beautiful pair of breasts.

What surprised me though was that I was clearly the center of attention, at least to start with. All five of them gathered around me and proceeded to drive me crazy, and I mean that, with their hands and lips and tongues. In about ten minutes they reduced me to a quivering, orgasmic mass of sexual jelly. Khady was actually the worst. She knew exactly where to place her lips, fingers and her tongue for maximum effect. Even though she's a woman I have to say that she kisses very well indeed. And I was fascinated by her nipple rings, which I toyed with quite a bit.

But then I just needed cock, and lots of it. And they gave it to me. To Khady as well, and to each other. It was, as they say, a good old fashioned orgy. It was one am by the next time I looked at a watch. So we must have been going continuously for about four hours; a totally erotic black and white spectacle.

Cocks and mouths were everywhere possible, doing everything; women sucking men, men sucking men, women being fucked by two men at a time, men being fucked by women and men. At one point two of the men, I don't know which, came inside me simultaneously. It felt spectacular. Everything tasted of cum after a while, only to be replaced periodically by another swig of champagne.

Occasionally one or another of us would break away, usually after a particularly wild orgasm, to get some air, grab a glass of champagne and recover for the next round. Khady and I actually just sat and watched the four men for maybe twenty minutes at one point. It was just an incredible erotic spectacle.

And Khady was a revelation. I've never responded to a woman like I responded to her last night. Her mouth, her lips and her tongue are not made for eating, they are made for sex. She is an amazing lover, not just with men, but she knows just how to make another woman go right over the top sexually. Even as we sat and watched the guys, her hands and her lips and her tongue were all over me, urging me on to the next round of debauchery.

They say that you get to know more about people by who their friends are. Well, all I can say is that Kendrick's friends are very much our kind of friends -- welcoming, educated, interesting, attractive and totally depraved. I hope you get to meet them someday.

Today? Well we have a little shopping planned along the Rue St. Honore and then tonight it is Les Chandelles, the sex club. Am I excited? Well yes actually, very interested to see what it is like, though it's yet to be determined how much of my kind of thing it will be.

Wednesday

Hello, darling. Missing me? I can't believe that I'm almost half way through my stay. We did not get home until 4 am this morning, and then we just crashed like we were both drugged. I finally opened my eyes around eleven, and made coffee while Kendrick continues to sleep, so I can chat for a little while now.

Me? I'm having an amazing time. Yes, really. Other than you, my darling, if I had to choose anyone to spend a week in Paris with, it would be Kendrick.

I remember waking up yesterday morning, snuggled into the crook of Kendrick's arm, my head resting on his chest, and thinking just how much I like running my hands over his soft dark skin, and how good he smells. You smell good as well, darling, but he has a very different scent, a very musky, masculine scent that I find very arousing. No wonder that I can't stop myself from jumping on top of his cock every morning, no matter how much sex the night before.

Afterwards, a quick bath and out for a delicious breakfast, then off to wander the streets and do some shopping. I bought a lovely new shawl at Hermes, or rather Kendrick bought it for me; he won't let me pay for anything except the lunches I have organized.

Then he took us for a long lunch at a great restaurant near the Champs Elysee, called Market. It's one of Jean George's restaurants, quite modern, but with very good food and a respectable wine list. I had three starters for lunch, tuna tartare with avocado, a prawn salad with a vinegar and change dressing, and their truffle pizza, all followed by a slice of a delicious tarte au citron.