A Week In Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, we lingered for rather a long time over lunch, almost four hours I think, and consumed quite a large quantity of champagne and white wine. I'd call this a 'get to know you better' lunch, as all we mostly talked about was our lives and our likes and dislikes. It was mainly about Kendrick though. I need to know more about him to understand him better.

He's led a very interesting life both professionally and romantically. As we know he's done very well with his photography gallery, and he seems to have had quite a number of romantic adventures, Anthony being the latest and the longest lasting.

It turns out that Kendrick initially thought that he was homosexual. For some reason he was a real jock, a guy's guy in his teens and he spent relatively little time with women. As you might suspect from his build he was very athletic, and in fact had a tryout for pro football. And he has always liked playing with cocks, especially big ones. His first two or three serious relationships were with older men who were all quite dominant with him. He told me that he never had a girlfriend as a teenager, and that he's never been attracted to younger women.

But then in his late twenties he became infatuated with a very elegant, very dominant woman, married, who was about ten years older than he was who was his lover for a couple of years. Apparently, she really enjoyed the bi-sexual scene and helped Kendrick to realize that he is actually bi-sexual himself, and very attracted to a cetain kind of woman -- mature, elegant, dominant, assertive.

She also made him realize that he himself is very dominant sexually, with both men and women. He says that he enjoys being dominant with men like Anthony, and with you actually, darling, and that now and again he likes to play with a really submissive woman, and make her feel that he owns her. But he knows that nothing remotely like that is going to happen with me, especially after I explained more of our relationship to him.

Where is he at now? Good question. From what he told me he seems to be truly bi-sexual. He wants a submissive man in his life that he can dominate, but equally he wants an elegant, assertive woman as his equal and his lover, and he says, his soul mate. He seems to think that he has found that in me. I've lost count of how many times this week he's told me that I am an amazing woman. It's very flattering, I must say.

One thing I really like about Kendrick is that he treats me as his equal. You usually want me to be very dominant, which is sometimes a hard thing to do, although I can't say that I don't really enjoy that. And so many black guys want their women to be submissive, to feel owned. But with Kendrick, I am totally at ease. He's dominant, but he knows that I'm dominant as well, so there's a very interesting sense of mutual respect there, even in our love making. There's none of this, "I own you now" stuff that you know I find such a turnoff with some black guys. Although, as you well know, Kendrick has a pretty good line in filthy conversation that I find quite arousing.

We had a light snack at home in the evening before heading out to Les Chandelles, which Kendrick says is one of the best high class sex clubs in Paris. No, no sex before we headed out. We did not want to dull our appetites before what was to come.

Apparently the club is quite strict on dress code. Men have to wear jackets and women have to wear dresses, although some of the dresses I saw could scarcely be called that. I wore one of my little black dresses with a set of my black underwear, including garter belt, and as usual a pair of very high heels, the black ones with the metal studs that you bought me.

We arrived at the club just after 10 pm, just as it was starting to fill up. Kendrick has been there a couple of times, so he knew what to expect. It's quite a big place, and quite attractive, not seedy. I have sent you a couple of photographs. There was a restaurant and bar area where some people had enjoyed a meal before they started in on the evening's activities.

We just had a glass of champagne and people watched for a while. Lots of good looking people, mostly French and in their forties by the look of it, but relatively few black men and women, which I must say was a bit of a disappointment. We sat there for about forty minutes, and had some conversation with a pair of couples, one of whom we joined up with later.

Then Kendrick decided that we should go and see what was happening in the activity rooms. Not everyone there was attractive, especially among the men, and Kendrick warned me beforehand not to let myself be pushed into having sex with anyone that I did not find attractive. Actually, he was never very far from me the entire evening, and in fact he was the first one to fuck me, which kind of got things rolling.

I must say that I was completely ready for what followed. Kendrick fucked me just long enough to get me totally aroused and then he turned me over to a couple of good looking white men who had stopped to watch us. As I say, he didn't go far, because as soon as he was finished with me, this gorgeous French woman pulled him on to the couch right next to me and proceeded to first suck his cock and then jump on top of him and impale herself on his cock.

So there we both were, lying next to each other fucking people we didn't know at all. I must say that in a way it was very sexy. Kendrick and I were close enough that we could turn our heads and kiss, but we were quite frequently kissed by the woman riding Kendrick's cock. I must say that I found her kisses to be quite pleasant.

Gradually our little group became the center of attention in our room. Men and woman came and went, but there seemed to be more and more people involved with us. Men started to kneel next to us and offer us their cocks to suck. At first it was me, but then they realized that Kendrick likes sucking cock as well. At one point I remember about six guys kneeling around our upper bodies taking turns with their cocks in our mouths while I was being fucked by one of the few other black guys there and Kendrick was being raped by another French nympho, although who am I to talk? And beyond these people I could see a ring of other people watching and waiting their turn with us.

Honestly, everything became just a continuous sexual blur, more than ever before. During the occasional pause in our activities, someone always had a glass of champagne waiting for me, which was more than welcome. If I had any rational thoughts at all, they were probably about how a few years ago I could never have seen myself as such a libertine. I had no idea of time and no idea of how many men took a turn with me, probably dozens. Kendrick told me that he thought that between us we maybe sucked fifty cocks.

Was it fun? Oh yes, lots of fun. Totally anonymous sex, mostly pretty good, with good looking people you don't know and will probably never meet again. And once you jump in, a total turn on, even though as I say, there were a couple of disappointments. There just weren't enough big cocks. Lots of nice ones, like yours darling, but not enough really big ones, but compensated for by the fact that quite a few of the men were obviously expert lovers who know how to give a woman pleasure. But Kendrick tells me that the rest of the week will more than make up for that.

The other disappointment was that Les Chandelles has a policy of no exchange of fluids, so condoms mandatory for penetration and in theory, no cum to enjoy. But I do say in theory, because along the way I certainly tasted a lot of cum on the cocks that I was sucking and there were a few mouthfuls that went well with the champagne.

What I found odd was how suddenly everything ended. One minute we are surrounded by eight or nine men and three or four women. Then, that's it, evening over et merci beaucoup pour les bons temps. However, by then it was three thirty, and both Kendrick and I were more than ready for bed.

So that's Les Chandelles. A fun experience. We were thinking of returning another evening later in the week, but we think one visit has been enough for this trip. On to bigger, blacker and better things so's to speak.

Today? We're thinking of a morning walk along the Left Bank before crossing over and having lunch at Le Grand Vefour. Yes, I know that's one of our favourites, and I want to let Kendrick enjoy the experience. He's never eaten there. Tonight, Kendrick says that he has an interesting adventure planned for us, so we will see.

Have you worn your cock out thinking about all this yet? I hope that my descriptions are adequate. You want me to send you a picture or two of Kendrick and I together? Good idea. Expect one later today. Calins et bisous, mon cheri. A demain.

Thursday

Hello, darling. How are things at home? Good. And you are following the instructions that I left you? Missing the face slaps? Good. Denial is good for you. I am sure that your imagination is working overtime this week. Have you kept the spikey cock ring on the entire time? Good. How does it feel after four days? I am glad you like it, maybe you will have to get used to it as a permanent adornment. Kendrick is wearing his cock ring most of the time now. Looks very sexy.

Yes, I miss you too, although I have to say that Kendrick is growing on me more and more each day I spend with him. I saw something of a different side of him when we were out for dinner at his friends' house on Monday.

I'm actually not calling you from the apartment this morning. No. I'm at a small house in a neighbourhood near Porte La Chappelle. Kendrick rented it for our adventure last night, he's been here a number of times, There's actually a plunge pool in the basement, so I have just emerged from a very refreshing morning dip.

As I mentioned, we decided that yesterday would be the day for a walk through the left bank streets, before crossing the river and ending up at my choice for lunch, Le Grand Vefour, which brought back such great memories of when you and I were here for the first time.

Whose seat did I sit in at Le Vefour this time? It's quite funny really. I was given Colette's corner seat which has a splendid view of the restaurant, but it's also a bit tucked away, so Kendrick and I could indulge in a little under-the-table dalliance. I wonder if Colette did as well?

Over lunch, Kendrick quizzed me about my sex life, since we focused mainly on his proclivities yesterday. He started off by asking if, like him, I was bisexual. I asked why he thought that. He said that from what he had seen the last couple of evenings, I responded well to other women, "especially Khady, she really gave you a good working over."

I told him that I had always thought of myself as a pretty straight heterosexual, and that in the few encounters that I have had with other women, I never really felt comfortable, although I would not describe the experience as unpleasant. But, yes, last night with Khady was quite different. She was so very good at seducing me, at making me feel comfortable, that for the very first time I was really attracted to a woman.

I think that I surprised him when I said that he should remember that I am relatively new to all of this, that nothing remotely like this occurred before I got together with you. He asked me to tell him more.

So I told him that until my forties I lived a very conventional sex life. That I was a good faithful wife, and if I was unfaithful it was only in daydreams and fantasies. I described a relatively normal sex life, which I thought was pretty good for quite a long time, although I admitted that by the time you came along I was feeling a bit neglected and unappreciated.

And when you came along? Well, I told him that we had known each other for some time, and that all of a sudden you were being very attentive and appreciative of much more than my professional skills. That we got together a few times and had a few romantic and very enjoyable interludes, and that then you started spinning these wild sexual fantasies, at least I thought they were at the time, that I found quite arousing.

I told him that you thought that I had a lot of unfilled potential; professionally, romantically and sexually. That I had a huge reservoir of sexual energy that had never been tapped. That I would make a very good dominatrix, and that I would really enjoy having sex with black guys, more than one at a time. I said that I thought you were crazy, but we managed to get together somehow about four years ago, and then things just started to happen. I told him that you awakened a tigress. He agrees.

Then he asked me if I really do like all these things. I told him that I would not be with him in Paris if I didn't. That you have opened my mind to a lot of things that I either never thought about or only happened maybe in my fantasy world. That I love having you as my very submissive husband, and treating you deliciously badly. That I do like getting together with black guys like him, and maybe I'm even starting to like sex with other women especially sexy black bitches like Khady.

So I told him that he needed to understand that I have a lot of catching up to do, and that I am learning what I like all the time. For example, I said, I liked La Chandelle, but I feel no burning desire to return. It was fun, but for me the evening with his four friends was so much more exciting.

He asked me if that was maybe because they were all black people? I have never really thought about that, but after I thought for a moment or two I replied that yes, it probably was, that I felt very comfortable and very aroused on Monday evening. He thought that was very good, because he said, they liked me a lot, and that I would be spending quite a lot of time in the company of black people in the future. Then he added, as an afterthought, "if you liked Monday evening, you will love Friday."

All very interesting. I wonder what he has in store for me on Friday?

Am I falling for him? Well, if you want the brutal truth, in one word, yes, I am. He can have me any time, any way he wants me. But don't get any ideas that he is going to own me.

After lunch we walked back to the apartment, stopping off to do a bit of grocery shopping along the way. We picked up more champagne and some wine as well as nibbles -- a couple of baguettes, several kinds of pate, cheese, fruit and some pastries, everything, in fact, that you would need for a picnic.

Back at the apartment, we couldn't help ourselves, but we just had to repeat Sunday's spectacular opening session in the dining room. Then Kendrick suggested that we both needed to pack an overnight bag and put in our leather gear, which for me meant the black and red leather corset, my red thigh length boots and my short black leather skirt, and also some swim stuff.

Then he called a cab and off we went. Not very far actually, about a fifteen minute drive towards Porte La Chappelle. The address was an old house in a residential neighbourhood. Inside there's a pleasant living area and kitchen, but upstairs in the loft there's a very well equipped dungeon. Yes, really a dungeon, and you can rent it.

I'll send you a couple of photographs of the place. We have to stay here next time we are in Paris. Back down to the basement, and there's a delightful plunge pool, and everything opens up at the back to a delightful secluded courtyard.

We arrived just before six. Kendrick told me that our guests would be arriving about seven thirty pm, so we would have time to quickly lay out our picnic in the courtyard and go for a quick dip in the pool. The dip was lovely, very refreshing after our walk back from the restaurant.

Then we dried off and dressed each other. Having Kendrick run the zippers along my boots while nuzzling me between my legs and then caressing my breasts as he tied the laces on my corset was so arousing. When we were finished I must say we both really did look quite the part.

As we dressed, he told me about our guests, an English married couple in their early forties, James and Lucy who had lived in Paris for some time. Kendrick met them some years ago at a bondage club, and got to like them, but also came to understand that they were both totally submissive. In fact they really wanted nothing more than to be owned by a powerful black man, or better still several.

So every time Kendrick is in Paris they get together for at least one evening. He told me that they have no limits at all to their submissiveness. We can whip them as hard as we want, torture them, fuck her in front of him, talk to them in the most depraved way, and when we have done with James, we send him home and carry on with Lucy.

I'm actually starting to think Kendrick is immensely intuitive, because do you know what his last words about them were? And he gave me a very significant look as he said it, "With them anything at all is possible, short of snuffing them." I think I acted as if I thought he was making a bad joke, But I mean to follow up on that comment over lunch today.

Lucy and James arrived right on the dot at 7.30 pm. Lucy is beautiful, but clearly submissive, and James has an air about him that makes me want to help him on his way to being totally submissive.

Kendrick had told Lucy to wear a really slutty outfit, so she was in a short, short black latex dress that hid nothing at all, a garter belt, dark stockings and impossibly high red platform shoes. She certainly looked the part of a slutty hooker. James was wearing a white shirt over a leather body harness and leather trousers. Both of them were wearing leather slave collars.

We chatted for half an hour or so as we snacked on our nibbles and shared a bottle of Vouvray. They are a lovely couple, no kids and both with very good jobs in Paris, but both with very submissive sexual natures. I imagine when they are making love on their own, it must be a challenge to know who will take the lead, although I do think Lucy might be a switch.

While we were chatting, Kendrick was constantly caressing Lucy everywhere, clearly getting her quite aroused, and me too by the way, while James just stood there and watched.

Kendrick and I had agreed that I would take James up to the dungeon first, leaving him alone with Lucy. So after we had all downed a couple of drinks I told James to go upstairs, strip down to his harness and wait for me by the X frame.

As I turned to follow him, I had a flash of inspiration. I turned back to Lucy and stood just in front of her, taking her all in. Then I just slapped her very hard across her face. She really was taken by surprise. "Slut, I said, "I'll be waiting for you when Master Kendrick has finished with you, and make sure you call me Mistress every time you address me for the rest of the evening."

I could see that Kendrick was impressed as I turned away and headed for the loft. Lucy just looked stunned.

James had stripped down to his body harness as I had told him and was waiting for me by the X frame. I hadn't realized that he would be wearing a cock cage, but he was. I wasted no time in cuffing him to the frame. Then I looked around and located a black leather hood that made him deliciously anonymous.

I thought that he should sweat a little bit before I started in on him, so I took my time laying out the whips I would use on him. The dungeon was very well equipped. I found some vicious looking talons, nipple clamps and a Wartenberg wheel which I thought might come in useful.

As I assembled my kit, I peppered him with questions that I hoped would arouse him a bit, and maybe make his cock strain against it's cage, just like I do with you. Do you like pain? Do you like lots of pain? Do you get off watching your wife being a slut for black guys? Do you like sucking her lovers' cocks? Do they fuck you up your ass? When did you last fuck your wife (six months ago apparently)? And more of the same.