A Week In Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he answered my questions I realized that I really wanted to hurt James, and not just physically. I wanted him to realize what a sin he was committing turning such a beautiful woman into a black cock whore. You know it feels when I am in that mood and I whip you extra hard? Well something about James, his passive subservience maybe, kicked me into overdrive. I wanted to hurt him so much, so badly. I found a ballgag and stuffed it tightly into his mouth, so that his screams would be muffled, and I would make sure that there would be plenty.

Then I went to work.

For the next hour or so, I tortured him mercilessly. I whipped him everywhere. The whips left livid red marks across the whole of his body. I even whipped him wearing the nipple clamps. You know how excruciating that feels. I actually drew blood with the talons, and the Wartenberg wheel I pressed deep into his flesh.

I even went downstairs to where Kendrick was enjoying Lucy and demanded she give me the key for his cock cage. Then I went back and used the talons and the wheel to ruin his very modest cock.

And there was a lot of hard face slapping as I told him what a pathetic man he was for turning his wife over to black ownership. I told him that his wife was downstairs begging for Kendrick to use his big black cock on her, that he owns her, that she'll do anything he wants, that she doesn't want your pathetic little cock anywhere near her ever again.

I was still whipping him hard when Kendrick and Lucy arrived upstairs. She looked very well fucked, I must say and I think Kendrick was impressed with my work on James. He helped him off the X frame and forced him into the cage you can see in one of the photos. He looked pathetic, broken as he peered out from behind the grille.

Then, it was Lucy's turn. Instead of cuffing her to the X frame, we tied her wrists to the overhead bar you see in one of the photos, and lifted her so that her feet could not touch the ground. Very devilish. Then Kendrick sat and watched as I went to work on her.

Of course it was the first time that I've ever whipped another woman, so I held back a bit at first, but then I realized she was loving it, so I laid on the whip pretty hard. And she was also getting off hearing Kendrick tell her that she was now a permanent black cock whore, that he was making plans to have her nipples and tongue pierced. Maybe he will even have her branded when he comes back the next time. I made sure that James heard me tell Kendrick that he should absolutely do that.

Then I sat back and watched as Kendrick took over with the nipple clamps and the vibrator. She was still hanging from the bar at this point, and I was concerned that her arms might be pulled out of their sockets, so I found a couple of low blocks of wood she could just stand on to ease her suffering.

Kendrick didn't take the vibrator off her cunt for nearly an hour. She was cumming so hard almost the whole time, begging him to stop, but then telling him not to, and promising him that she would do the most depraved things for him. Along the way, I amused myself by playing with her nipples, well torturing them actually, and periodically kicking the blocks out from under her feet. She was so into it. I think she was actually disappointed when we stopped.

But she was ecstatic when we both started fucking her. I'd found a substantial black strap-on dildo in one of the drawers as I had looked around for gear to use on James. Now I went and strapped it on while Kendrick pulled her down on her knees and with his hands tight around her throat, started to fuck her mouth. Then I got in position behind her and rammed the dildo deep into her cunt.

As much as she could, she wailed with pleasure. I wondered what was going through James' mind as he watched his wife giving herself this way, although I am sure that he had seen it many times before.

Then Kendrick started in with the debauched questions for her: What are you, you slut? -- A black cock whore Master; Who do you belong to? -- You Master; What is James to you? -- Nothing Master, he's your slave Master; And will you leave him for me if I tell you to? -- Oh yes Master, please Master. Not my kind of stuff at all, as you know, but apparently a real turn on for Lucy, as it is for quite a lot of women apparently.

When we finished with her, we threw James out. Kendrick told him to get his clothes on, go home and return for Lucy in the morning. He was just about to leave when Kendrick told him he hadn't thanked us properly for the evening. He made him get down on his knees and lick my boots and then, still on his knees, suck Kendrick's cock with Lucy watching.

After he had left, the three of us retired downstairs for a glass or two of wine and a few more nibbles. I was ravenous. Then we started discussing how we would use Lucy for the rest of the night. I don't have time to tell you all the details, but picture me sprawled back on the couch. Boot encased legs wide apart, with Lucy on her knees in front of me worshiping my pussy, my spikey heels digging into the flesh of her back, while Kendrick pounded into her from behind. Then imagine me with a mouthful of Kendrick's cum, sharing it with Lucy.

Sleeping arrangements? Lucy slept in the cage while Kendrick and I shared the bed. I was determined that she would not share the bed with us. Having been starved of his cock most of the evening, I was determined to get my share when I got him into bed. In fact at one point with Kendrick pounding into me and his hands tight around my throat, I had an orgasm that just about stunned me. Poor Lucy, she must have been quite frustrated, unable to join in, but having to listen to Kendrick and I having fun during the night.

But Lucy's happy now, Kendrick is fucking her once more before James returns to collect her. We are heading back to the apartment in about half an hour.

You know, if you had told me four years ago that I could have behaved the way I did last night, I'd have told you that you were dreaming, in technicolour. In fact, maybe I did tell you that once. But whether, as you tell me often, the tigress was always in there, or whether I've changed, or whether it's because I now realize that you are not alone in your desire for torture and submission, I really enjoyed last night. Very satisfying. I just wish there had been a noose lying around that I could have used on James.

I asked Kendrick if he had any intention at all of following through on his words to Lucy about ownership, and piercing and branding. Would he really take her away from James? He replied that we should discuss that at some point. He thinks Lucy would make a great sex slave for us, and suggested that maybe one idea would be to take her from James for maybe six months and use her as a black cock whore. He told me to think about it.

He's talking quite a lot about US now in the future tense.

The rest of today? Today is museum day for us. Kendrick wants to show me a couple of interesting, but lesser-known museums, and then I am not sure about tonight. All I can say is that he is being very mysterious again about what he has planned.

So that's all that I have for you this morning, my darling slave. I hope that you enjoy thinking about it as you torture that poor cock of yours again today. A la prochaine, cheri.

Friday

Hello, darling. I hope that you are missing me enormously. I woke up today and realized for the first time how much I miss waking up next to you. I like waking up next to Kendrick, and I am starting to appreciate him an awful lot, but never forget that you are the number one love of my life and always will be.

By the way, I have an important question to ask you. Have you ever told Kendrick about our delightful bar games? You haven't. And neither have I. That's very interesting. Why? I'll come to that.

Kendrick showed me some interesting museums yesterday, ones that we should visit when we go back. In the morning visited the museum dedicated to Gustav Moreau, very wild, almost erotic paintings, quite the imagination. Kendrick's choice for lunch yesterday was a really delightful bistro near the museum called La Dame du Pic. It's Ann Sophie's new Paris restaurant. For starters I had a lovely seafood mélange, followed by a Normandy veal chop in Calvados accompanied first by a glass or two of champagne and then a really good Tavel rose.

We talked quite a bit about the previous evening over lunch. Like you, Kendrick has me down as a rather severe dominatrix, an idea that I am much more comfortable with now than when we first got together. He said that I looked to be totally into the scene last night, which of course, I was.

By the way, as they left this morning James and Lucy both addressed me as Mistress and said it was their best night ever.

Kendrick is obviously very comfortable with me being dominant, and shows no interest in making me submissive to him in any way. In fact, I got the chance over dessert to ask him about his 'snuff' comment from the previous day. The way he said it, and the look he gave me as he said it, made me think it was not just a random comment that slipped out.

He told me that he said it quite deliberately, to see how I would react. Given just how dominant I am, he wondered how extreme my views are on submission. He noted that I have used a noose on you a couple of times in his presence. So I asked him what he took from my response.

As I've said, he's a very perceptive man. He told me that I tried to laugh it off, but that he sensed a deeper reaction. Then he floored me by asking if I had any interest in reading about serial killers? Where did that question come from I wondered? I nodded, "yes I do". "Me too'" was his response, "especially of the sexual kind. Does it give you an interesting feeling, the way it does me?"

I let that go by me and asked in return what his feelings were towards snuff? "Snuff is really dirty, but it can be very erotic done in the right way I think. But maybe that's just thinking about it intellectually and playing at it. Do you play it back home with your submissive husband? Do you tell him that he's surplus to requirements? I love to play that game with Anthony... take him right to the edge."

I admitted that, yes, the notion has been present in some of our activities, that both of us find it exciting to push the limits. By the way, it didn't help at all that throughout this conversation his fingers were playing with me, and he couldn't fail to notice how creamy I was. In fact a couple of times he brought his fingers to his lips, just like you do, and licked my juices off them before offering them to me.

Then in the same vein, he continued, "Talking of taking people right to the edge, wouldn't you just love to snuff James? He would be no great loss. Then with James gone we could turn Lucy into our full time sex slave."

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or if this was being said as a bit of a joke. So I replied that if James was snuffed he would no longer be there to torture, which would be a loss. I was thinking of you as I said this, by the way, not James.

Kendrick came back with the obvious fact that there are lots of people out there who want to be submissive, so James would not be greatly missed. I pointed out that in fact someone would miss him, not only Lucy, but his colleagues, and that would lead to questions. Kendrick replied that two Britons living in Paris, with few friends, they could vanish very easily.

By now he had me intrigued. I asked how he would arrange it. It would be easy, he thought. Invite them somewhere very remote for a debauched week's holiday, and just make sure that they keep it to themselves. Once there the week winds up to a sexual crescendo of dominance and submission and James is offed and disposed of. Lucy is videoed taking part, and so she is hopelessly compromised, and also by now totally submissive, if she wasn't before. And it's all done.

"Happens all the time," he said. "And if it was you, how would you do it?" He looked at me enquiringly. "Oh, I don't know, probably hang him or garotte him I should think," I said, "but enough of snuffing James, nice to think about, but not going to happen."

"But you do admit it's nice to contemplate?" He smiled at me, a very nice open smile actually, but then he leaned over, took my hand and in a conspiratorial tone said something like, "We may be different genders, and we may have different coloured skins, but last night showed me that in many ways we are as alike as two peas in a pod. We are very good at being dominant together, and we both love to push people to their limits and maybe beyond. You think we could have a lot more fun together, sister?"

I nodded, and I think we both laughed then, which broke any tension that the conversation might have created. But, yes I think it was clear to both of us at that moment that we could have a lot more fun together. That we will have a lot more fun together. But, and remember this, darling, you will be a part of it all of the time, one way or another. Unless we decide to snuff you, that is.

After lunch, walked to the Musee de la Vie Romantique, dedicated to George Sand, very appropriate given the mood that had been established at lunch. Took tea at a lovely little café in the garden there.

Back at the apartment, Kendrick told me that we were out for a more formal evening starting at six pm, so no time for any fun but just time to slip into my dark grey lingerie set and over the top one of my white blouses and my charcoal grey suit with matching high heels. Kendrick slipped into a very understated blue pin stripe suit set off by a Hermes tie you would kill for.

Then, downstairs and a black Mercedes waiting, which dropped us at the doors of George V. We were ushered out of the car and into the hotel as though we were royalty. Actually, I think that we made a pretty good looking couple if you must know.

We went through to the bar and ordered a couple of glasses of champagne. Kendrick still had not let me know what was happening, but I had guessed that we were meeting someone fairly important for dinner.

Now he told me that we were going to meet four of his business friends for dinner. But, before dinner I would be the entertainment for two or three hours in a suite upstairs. You can be sure that my eyebrows rose a fair bit at this suggestion, but then again, I reasoned to myself, I was in Paris to have a wild time, and Kendrick was certainly setting things up that way.

We chatted for about ten minutes before four very good looking black guys swept into the room. I had no doubt that they were here to meet us, and sure enough they headed in our direction. Kendrick stood up to greet them. His easy familiarity with them made it clear to me that they were all good friends, as he stood up and introduced us. Their names were Reggie, Lucius, Clay and Antoine, all American and all in Paris on business.

We drank and chatted for about twenty minutes together before Kendrick suggested that we move upstairs to their suite. I must say that I did feel a bit self-conscious as the six of us walked to the elevator, and people certainly looked in our direction. Five good looking black men and a very elegant white woman.... An Interesting grouping.

Their suite was incredible, all enhanced by six bottles of Krug on ice waiting for us. Kendrick took a photo of the suite that I am forwarding to you. I think that these guys are very wealthy. We poured ourselves a glass of champagne and stood there talking for a few minutes before I decided to take control and announced loudly that I was off to refresh my make-up, and by the time I returned they had better all be ready for cock inspection.

I did a good job in the bathroom of making myself look a little more alluring with some deep burgundy lipstick outlined with black highlighter and a good smearing of black eyeshadow.

I returned to a group of five naked black men, standing around a little self-consciously waiting for me to return. A quick look showed me that while there were some nice cocks there, none of them had one to match Kendrick's. Kendrick gave me a nod of approval when he saw my make-up.

I had them stand around me and turned to each one of them in turn, allowing them to kiss me as I caressed their bodies and their cocks, and letting each one in turn undo a button on my suit jacket, then slip it off, then had one of them unzip my skirt and let it fall around my feet. I let Clay, the youngest, slide down my panties, and then I just stood in the middle of them for a few minutes, in my grey bra and garter belt, offering myself to each of them in turn to be kissed and caressed.

They did a pretty good job of arousing me. My pussy was getting very creamy and my nipples were painfully erect. So then I slid down to my knees and took each of them into my mouth in turn, making sure that they all had nice stiff cocks. There was already some pretty filthy conversation starting up between them about what a great slut Kendrick had brought along, and how good looking she is, and how it will be so good for her to enjoy all our cum.

Next, I had them all sit in a chair and I went to them one by one, straddling their laps, letting them play with my breasts as I kissed them, and teasing their cocks before slipping them inside me for a moment or two, giving them a taste of what was to come.

I spent maybe five or six minutes with each one of them, the others watching intently as they waited their turn. For fun, I pretended that several of them let their hands stray a little too far, or that they pinched my nipples too hard, and so I gave one or two of them a couple of really good face slaps, which had Kendrick grinning, and took the sexual temperature in the room up another notch or two. Very satisfying!

By now everyone was ready for the main event, including me, so I led them into the master bedroom and threw myself back on the bed, legs spreadeagled, head hanging back over the edge a bit, an open invitation for some really good fuckery.

Before they launched themselves on me, I told them there was just one rule, no cumming inside me tonight, but only in a champagne glass, as much as you can manage, I said.

The next two hours were frenzied. I totally got off on it and so did they. They took turns rotating around me. Most of the time I had one cock in my mouth, one in my cunt and two in my hands. I was so high on sex that I didn't even object when they flipped me on top of Antoine and then started to fuck me back and front. I was too far gone to protest.

All of them came at least once, but they followed my instructions and deposited their cum in the champagne glass, although I could taste it when they put their cocks back in my mouth. Me, I came literally dozens of times from the constant stimulation. Even though one or another would be recovering after an orgasm, there was always a very nice cock in my cunt and one in my mouth.

This went on, as I say for a couple of hours before they were all pretty well done and I was totally dishevelled. I must have looked quite a spectacle as they hauled me off the bed and I stood in front of them in my garter belt, stockings and pumps.

As elegantly as I could, I picked up the glass which was by now half full of cum, walked over and topped it up with champagne, and then stirred it together with my fingers, which, of course, I licked off provocatively a couple of times. Then, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, and spreading my legs wide, looking at them all watching me intently, I took a big swig, and then another.

The room exploded. I honestly think none of them except Kendrick had seen that done before. Then standing up again, and taking more sips of my cocktail, I went from one to another, giving each of them a deep, creamy kiss and thanking them for a wonderful evening.