A Week in the Caribbean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My opinion of Marsha changed in an instant. "Thank you! I love your swimsuit too," I replied, flattered. "I'd love to have a body like yours."

"Let's swap," she said, with a smile.

"Swap what?" Chuck asked, walking over, looking at Marsha and then me.

"Have you seen Tallie's boobs? Amazing," Marsha enthused to him.

"I have seen them," Chuck said, his eyes flicking down to them once again and then back to me. "Listen, Marsh, can I just have a few minutes talking to Tallie?"

"Of course. Just don't be too long," Marsha said, wiggling her fingers by way of waving at us as she went to join the dancing.

Chuck took my hand and we walked twenty yards away, along the side of the pool where nobody else was.

"What's up?" I asked, still fizzing with energy and adrenaline.

He put his hand on my waist gently, leaning close. "Tallie, I can't keep my hands off you... let's blow this party and find somewhere quiet," he whispered, his voice urgent, full of desire.

A shiver ran through me. We'd reached another one of those turning points, a chance for me to back out, but today there was never any doubt.

"Do you know any good places near here?" I asked, my fingers on his bare chest. I didn't even care if anyone saw us like this.

His hand slid down onto my bum. "It's two minutes to the beach and nobody will be there," he said, groaning slightly as my fingers found the waistband of his shorts.

"Lead the way," I breathed.

On the way to the gate, Chuck appropriated an unopened bottle of champagne from the bar, and nobody seemed bothered about us leaving. Only Rita caught my eye as we went, and she gave me a knowing smile.

As soon as we'd turned the corner and were out of sight of the pool, Chuck grabbed my hip and pulled me into a hard kiss. I pushed my boobs into him, kissing him back, feeling his semi-hard cock against my tummy. When we broke apart, we were both breathing hard.

"You're so hot," Chuck said, his hand sliding up my side, over my waist, to the side of my breast, which he cupped. I kissed him again, my nipples responding to his touch, then pulled back.

"Let's get to the beach," I suggested. "The sooner we're there..." I left the suggestion hanging.

The sun had just set and there was only a faint glow on the horizon when we reached the beach, the dim ground under our feet changing from grass to sand. It felt romantic as well as sexy, and the gentle sound of the waves breaking provided background noise that helped things feel less silent and pressured.

"Here?" I asked as Chuck changed direction.

"A little further," he said, leaning in to kiss me again.

We were walking around behind the resort and I looked up at the hotel block, thinking about how doubtlessly furious Simon would be about my absence. But I just didn't care: I'd had enough of putting up with his petty bullshit and I finally felt desired and sexy instead of a burden he wanted to get away from.

Chuck let go of my hand when we reached what looked like a maintenance shed, with an electrical warning sign on the door and a concrete floor. He stepped over, typed in a security code and went inside, reappearing a second later holding a large towel.

"Should help keep the sand away," he explained.

"Do you keep that there for all the women you fuck on the beach?" I asked, trying to sound playful and sexy.

"Pretty much, yeah," he admitted.

Some part of me wanted to get angry about that remark, but I pushed it down. Rita had said I needed to get over the monogamy thing, and after all, after tonight I'd never see him again. Who cared what he did before or what he did after this? I wanted to live in the moment, even if I was just the latest woman he'd been with. This was for me, not for him.

He unrolled the towel on an open patch of level sand and set the champagne bottle down on one corner. Then he turned to me and took hold of my waist with both hands, looking at me. I looked back, and we kissed, his fingers on the waistband of my bikini, my hands on his face, then his neck. I wanted him so much, but there was one final part of my rational, jealous self that needed to be fulfilled first.

"What did you do with Marsha earlier?" I whispered to him, my fingers tracing his collarbone and feeling a tiny, unfamiliar bump.

"Uh..."

It clicked that the tiny bump was from where he'd broken it. That detail somehow made me want him more.

"You can tell me. I want to know," I said, urging him. "Tell me, and I'll take my bikini off."

He swallowed. "She gave me a blowjob."

I smiled. "Mm, and how was it?" My fingertips were grazing his pecs, light and teasing.

"Well, it was nowhere near as good as yours," he said, trying to pull me close again, but I resisted a moment longer.

"Were you thinking about me while she did it?" I asked, inwardly a little shocked at this part of me that was suddenly coming up to the surface.

He nodded. "I couldn't stop thinking about how hot your mouth was on my cock."

"Did you cum?" I went on, my fingers on his abs now.

"Yeah... In her mouth."

"And you were still thinking about me?" I toyed with his waistband.

"Fuck, yes, Tallie, I wanted it to be your mouth."

I didn't even care if he was telling the truth. I let go of him and pulled on the tie on the side of my bikini bottoms, letting them fall to the towel. Completely nude now, I kissed his chest.

"Pass the champagne."

He pulled the cork out and sloshed champagne onto the sand nearby as it fizzed, then I reached over, my body sliding against his, and took the bottle. It was only slightly chilled now, and I stood opposite him, pushing him downward. He kissed my neck and I tipped champagne over my tits, wetting both of us. His fingers dug into me as he kissed down to my tits, then started licking, working from my cleavage across to my nipples, my breath catching and then a moan escaping as he teased them with his teeth. I added more champagne and he licked more. The power of this was incredible, a huge rush. I guided his mouth onto my nipples again, feeling him suck one into his mouth, hard, his lips squeezing it and I moaned, my eyes closing.

I tipped the bottle again, wine pouring out, and he licked my cleavage, then moved down. I'd intended for him to go back to my nipples, but he kept going down, dropping to his knees, licking the champagne off my tummy, then my thighs. It felt so natural as his tongue found my clit, my legs spreading gently, his hands holding my arse firmly. He lowered me down, taking my weight, until I was lying on the towel, my thighs around him, and then he really got to work. And holy shit, he was good.

Admittedly, I wasn't starting from a very firm base. Simon didn't eat pussy: it 'wasn't for him', he'd told me after a few dates and we'd never revisited it. But Chuck licked my pussy like he'd been dying to do it for years, and he had a technique. His firm focus was on my clit, the flat of his tongue rubbing hard and rhythmically, while his fingers teased the soft, sensitive skin on my inner thighs, gently spreading me, occasionally squeezing more firmly when he upped the intensity. You could tell he'd had a lot of practice and very soon I was wetter than I could remember ever being before, moaning and clamping my legs around his shoulders. He made it seem easy.

After spending some time focusing on my pussy, his tongue gently pushing inside, licking up my wetness and spreading it around, I felt him slide his fingers into me. It wasn't a slow, exploratory motion: he pushed inside and found my g spot instantly. I usually liked things slow so I was shocked to find I was responding immediately, my hips rolling and pushing myself onto his fingers, amazed by how confident he was. His tongue was back on my clit, his free hand controlling my movements, and as I relaxed onto him, my first orgasm burst over me, approaching so quickly I barely had time to realise what was happening.

And he didn't relent, despite my moans turning to squeals and then sometimes little screams, his hand pinning my hips in place and his fingers pressing firmly onto my g spot over and over and over. It was like an exquisite torture, a sexual feeling I'd never felt before, being pushed further and further into ecstasy by him without even a moment's respite. But it was working, and my second orgasm hit me like an oncoming train. I lost control of my legs for a moment, kicking suddenly as I came, my thigh slipping off his shoulder, but Chuck didn't hesitate for a moment. Then there was a rush of warm liquid, smooth and velvety, and I luxuriated in the sensation for a moment before a rising panic hit me.

"What's that?" I asked, my hand digging into his shoulder to stop him.

Chuck looked up, pulling away from my pussy, his mouth wet in the dim light. "What?"

"The... water stuff."

He laughed gently. "You squirted, Tallie. You've never done that before?"

"I... thought it was a myth. Or something."

My world was rocked. Squirting was something from porn. I had literally no idea I could do it, but then I had literally never cum that hard before.

"It's definitely not. Marsha squirts too."

I laughed with relief. As weird as it sounded, that actually comforted me. Chuck smiled and sat up between my thighs, looking down at me. I lay back, watching him, feeling exhausted but also like we'd only just begun.

"Let's fuck," I said, slightly breathless. I wanted his cock more than I'd wanted anything ever before.

Chuck stood up and pushed off his shorts, kicking them away into the darkness. I couldn't see him clearly enough to make out more than the vaguest outline of his cock, but it was hard and standing out in front of him. He got down between my thighs, but I shook my head.

"No, let me go on top," I said, associating missionary with all the unsatisfying sex I'd had in the past.

He lay on the towel, the kind of smile on his face that belonged only to a man about to fuck a girl he's really into. I loved it, and I straddled him carefully, getting my knees into a comfortable position either side of him before lowering my soaking wet pussy down onto his shaft. I rolled my hips, rubbing him, and he moaned gently.

"Are you ready?" I asked, reaching my hand down behind my bum and dragging my fingers over his balls.

"Do you want protection?" he asked, saying it suddenly.

Tallie wasn't the kind of girl who got pregnant from a one-night stand on the beach.

"No," I told him. "You can cum inside."

He moaned, and I raised my hips up, using my hand to position his cock against my pussy.

"Actually, I want you to cum inside," I whispered as I sank slowly onto him. His moan was louder this time and I smiled, then moaned, my eyes wide as he went all the way inside. I hadn't expected to be able to take his entire cock this quickly and I paused, pushed down onto him, getting used to the sensation.

"I love your tits," he said, and I giggled, using my arms to squeeze them together. I leant forwards and he sat up a little, his face in my cleavage, licking me. I sat up again, but kept his hands on me. He was reaching out and holding both of my breasts in his hands as I started to ride him, moving myself up and down on him. It had been a long time since I'd done this and I'd forgotten what a workout it was for my thighs, but it felt so incredibly good that I almost didn't feel the strain. His reaction helped, too: he seemed to be ascending to a new plane of existence, judging by his expression, my hips starting to slap down on top of him, my arse bouncing off his thighs. I got faster and faster until I almost forgot what I was doing, just focusing on hitting the perfect angle so that the head of his cock rubbed over my g spot. And then, with a rush of release, I came again, riding him, whatever incoherent noises were escaping my lips echoing around the beach.

When I started to tire, he instinctively picked up on it, his hands shifting to my hips. He held me in place and began fucking me from underneath, driving his cock up into me in time with my bounces, and it was like flipping a switch on my desire. I went from using his cock to pleasure myself to suddenly being the object of pleasure myself, feeling his fast, hard movements not aiming for any specific spot but merely pushing deep inside me. It was a completely different type of sensation and it felt amazing, and Chuck never slowed down for a second. When he sensed my moans getting louder, he focused there, fucking me hard and intensely, my tits bouncing up and down on my chest with each movement. My hands were on his chest, my fingers digging in hard, probably too hard, until I had another one of those fast, sudden orgasms I was beginning to understand that Chuck was causing deliberately. I let out one long, loud moan as I orgasmed, and then I was lost in a haze of pleasure for a few seconds, which was long enough for him to drive himself deep into me one final time and begin to cum. Honestly, I didn't feel it as much of a sensation, merely a sudden absence of thrusts, changing to a different rhythm, and I vaguely became aware from his panting and ragged breathing that he'd cum inside me. I had his cum inside me. It was amazing.

"That was fucking incredible, Tallie," Chuck said when I'd climbed off him, and I lay against his chest on the towel, my hair spread across his chest, listening to the sound of the waves, my body slowly coming down from the pleasure.

"Best you ever had?" I asked, giggling slightly.

"Oh, for sure. Easily. How about you?"

I liked his confidence. "Yeah, me too."

We lay there together a few moments longer. I knew I was sticky from champagne; my pussy was full of cum and covered in my wetness, which extended to my tummy and thighs, too; and there was probably sand stuck to me somewhere. But I hadn't got the energy to move and the soft sound of the waves lulled me to sleep, an overwhelming exhaustion taking over me.

Sunday

We both woke at first light, the sea a greyish blue in the dawn light. We'd slept next to each other, but the moment I felt able to move, I broke the layer of mingled sweat and who knew what else. It wasn't a pleasant feeling and I sat up, my hair tangled around my face.

"Good morning," Chuck said, gently, sounding sleepy.

"Hi," I replied, looking down at him. His cock was hard between his legs and as hungover and grimy as I felt, I really couldn't resist it. I reached down and held the base of his shaft, hearing him moan gently, then I leant down and licked the length of his cock, tasting cum.

"Tallie, we can't. If we stay here someone will come by," Chuck said, gently pushing on my shoulder.

"I'll be quick," I told him, stroking him firmly and looking at him. "I just want to make you cum again."

He smiled. "Who could say no to that?"

I grinned, kissing his chest as I stroked him, feeling his cock pulsing and straining against my hand. I kept up the pace, sliding my hand over his entire length, until he'd produced enough precum for me to really begin going fast without hurting him.

"This feels great," he said softly as I kissed his neck.

"Where do you want to cum?" I asked him, his hips pushing upwards into my hand as he responded to my touch.

"On your tits," he said, without much need for thought.

The easiest position was for me to get on my knees in front of him and keep stroking him, my head tilted back and his cock aimed at my cleavage. He loved the view and kept looking down, alternating between that and looking into my eyes.

"Cum for me," I urged him, still stroking. "You have no idea how many guys must have fantasised about doing this to me."

He grinned. "And I'm the lucky one." Then he moaned again and I kept going, pushing him slowly but surely over the edge, until his body shifted quickly, his cock expanding and pulsing, and I stroked shot after shot of cum out and onto my breasts. It dripped mostly into my cleavage, but a couple of shots got down to my nipples and when he was finished and pulled back, sensitive to my touch, I was thoroughly coated.

"Fuck... I wish I had a photo," he said, gazing down at my tits as I gently pushed them together with my hands.

"You'll have to make do with the memory," I said, looking down too, enjoying the sticky, messy sight of my chest.

"I can't believe I met you, Tallie, you're amazing," Chuck said, in the sincerest tone I'd ever heard from him.

"You're amazing yourself," I replied, getting to my feet, dripping cum on the towel. "But I need to clean up, like, right now."

Chuck pointed at the sea. "Quick swim to get all this off, and then we'll go?"

I can clearly remember the last words Chuck said to me. We stood just outside the sliding doors of the hotel lobby, the morning sun bathing everything in a glow that promised more warmth to come. I was wearing my bikini bottoms and an old t-shirt of Chuck's, a plain light blue, as my bikini top was long gone, and my nipples poked through clearly. We were hidden from sight by an electric luggage cart and he leaned in to kiss me one final time, a lingering, romantic touch, and I breathed in his scent, a rush of excitement still going through me. I knew we were parting but my body hadn't got the message yet.

"You deserved this," he whispered, his hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes. Then, he let go, turned the corner, and he was gone. I looked into the empty space where he'd been and closed my eyes, and soaked up the final moment of Tallie. Then I opened my eyes, and Nat returned to face the consequences. I folded my arms over my chest to hide my boobs and took a deep breath. He was right, as always. I did deserve it. I deserved to be happy. And I deserved the consequences of what I'd done. They were my consequences to deal with.

I crossed the lobby to the lifts and went straight into one another couple were vacating. They glanced at me, my messy hair and bare legs, but the lift doors slid closed and hid me again. I went up four floors, repeating it to myself. I deserved this. I deserved this.

Then I approached the hotel room door. I knew what would be waiting on the other side: a frenzy of packing, getting the kids sorted, and frantically finding passports, all while Simon ignored me or made nasty little comments. For a moment I fantasised about telling him every detail about the gorgeous black twenty-two year old who'd fucked me and made me cum harder than I'd ever cum before. But, no. This was it. I'd made this decision and I didn't regret it.

I paused with my hand hovering over the door handle. Maybe I could keep just a little bit of Tallie with me. I'd been happy and I didn't need to give that up. Not all of it.

I breathed, turned the handle, and opened the door. Then I stepped into my new life.

THE END