A Week in the Country Pt. 03

Story Info
Kerry's Story on day three.
3.7k words
884
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was going to look up an old friend, in London, whom he hadn't seen for a few years. We kissed as he headed for the car.

I knew I would miss him, but I also knew David would take good care of me, until he got back.

"It's only a day, I'll be back tomorrow evening." he told me.

"Drive carefully, I love you!" I said.

He drove off, and I watched, as the car disappeared down the long drive. I turned to head back inside, and saw David at the gate. We smiled at each other as I walked towards him.

"So, you're all mine today then?" he asked.

"I am, so you'd better take care of me!" I replied.

"I'm sure I can tend to your every need." he said.

With that, we headed inside, and once in the house, we turned to each other and kissed. I was already soaking wet, and really couldn't get enough of David. He was swollen, and I rubbed him through his trousers, feeling him grow massively as I did so.

He took my hand, and led me through to the drawing room, and we sat down on the big Chesterfield. We resumed kissing, and I felt so full of desire, as this man, 50 years my senior, explored my mouth with his tongue. His hands were running all over my legs, and he slipped one hand up my short dress, and once again I felt his touch on my pussy, through my panties. He had such a way with his hands, firm, but not rough, sensitive, but not too delicate, just what a young woman like me needed from a mature man.

I wanted to surrender myself to him, letting him take me any way he wanted, without resisting. I knew Ryan approved, so that made it much easier to relax. Our tongues continued to make love in our mouths, and I reached once more for his fat cock. I unzipped him, and let it spring free, wrapping my hand around it, and moving gently up and down. His foreskin rolled back and forth over the head. I squeezed a drop of pre-come from the tip, and licked it from my finger and thumb. David pulled at my panties, slipping them down, just enough to slip his fingers inside me.

"That feels so good!" I yelled out.

He slipped my dress over my head, and once again I was just in my panties, and they were partly off. I ripped at his shirt, and he pulled it off, as I felt my pussy quiver, as I saw his wonderful silver hairy chest. I ran my fingers through the hair, as he rubbed and fingered my pussy, then, he pulled my panties down completely.

I did the same with his trousers, and slipped onto my knees on the floor, pushing his legs apart, so I could slide his fat cock into my mouth. I sucked him expertly, as I felt his chest and played with his nipples, making him tense up as they were so sensitive. He pushed me onto the carpet, and straddled me, his big cock hanging over my face, as he then buried his tongue between my thighs. He licked my clit beautifully, and I shuddered as I came. I swallowed as much of his cock as I could, and he thrusted down slightly, gently fucking my mouth.

As I sucked him, I felt his tongue, running up and down the length of my pussy, and then he lifted my bum up slightly, and licked my bum hole. I felt his tongue probe my hole, before he slipped a finger inside, and started pushing in and out of my bum.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes, it's good, keep going please!" I told him.

He did as I asked, and I felt another orgasm running through me. He slid off me and turned around, offering me his fingers, which I took in my mouth and sucked. He was above me as we lay on the carpet, and with my legs already apart, he let his cock push at my pussy entrance, easing it inside as I gasped.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that thickness." I said.

"Too much for you? he asked.

"Oh no, I'll just never get used to it." and I smiled at him.

He began, gently fucking me, as I lay on my back, and I ran my hands over his chest, through that silver hair, and over his back. I lifted my head, and licked at his nipples, which made him tense up again.

"You know how to tease." he said.

"I know what men like." I told him.

He was holding himself up on his arms, as he fucked me, and I told him to let go, and lie on me. I wrapped my legs around him, and buried my face in his neck and shoulder, as he fucked harder and faster. I gripped his back, and held him tighter against me as I felt myself about to come. I squeezed him as hard as I could with my legs, as I shuddered again. He began to groan more loudly, and before long he yelled,

"I'm coming, oh God I'm coming so hard!"

I felt his come inside me once more, as he gave each deep thrust, holding them for a second, before pulling out again, and thrusting back in as another load spilled into me. He stopped, and I told him to relax, and he lay with his full body weight on me. It felt so good as we held each other, and I didn't want to move. He lifted his head, and we kissed again, before he pulled out and lifted off my body.

I felt so good, as he was such a fantastic lover, not to mention having such a fantastic cock.

"So, what is it about older men then?" he asked.

"I honestly can't explain." I told him.

"All I know is that when my friends were all fancying pop stars, and film stars, I was thinking about my grandfather's friends." I added.

"So how was Ryan different?" he asked.

"Well, I guess we just clicked, we really enjoyed each other's company." I said.

"We really are good together, I think, but I still have a thing for old men." I explained.

"I for one, am very glad about that." he said smiling.

He ran his hand over me, admiring my breasts and enjoying my soft skin, and I enjoyed the feeling. I said we should do something, as we couldn't just fuck all day. David agreed, and we got up and went for a shower. In the shower, we soaped each other all over, and it felt nice to be washed by his mature hands. We didn't do anything, as we were both recovering from what we'd just done, although it was tempting.

"So, what shall we do David?" I asked.

"What would you like to do?" he replied.

"Why don't we go out for lunch, there must be a nice hotel around these parts?" I suggested.

As we drove along the country lanes, I realized I was starting to feel something for David, not just great sex. I felt guilty, because Ryan knew the other men were purely sex, but now I was feeling emotions for his friend. I sensed David felt the same, but didn't dare say because of the gulf between us.

We arrived at a lovely country house hotel, set in the most spectacular English countryside. It had a huge lawn in front, going all the way down to a lovely river, and there were croquet hoops on the grass, so I thought this could turn out to be fun. We went inside and the maître d' greeted us, and showed us to a nice table by a window. I looked at the menu, and David ordered a nice bottle of wine. As we waited on our food, we chatted more about our lives. David told me his long marriage had never really been a happy one. It had never been bad, just not full of love and excitement. I suggested, he was just feeling like that, because of the excitement he'd experienced in the past couple of days, but he rejected this, and explained that, after their first child, things had just settled into a routine of work, home, work, home.

"Believe me Kerry, life passes you by before you've realized it." he said.

"Well, it hasn't passed you by entirely has it." I said, as I reached over and touched his hand, smiling at him.

The waiter arrived with the food, and David pulled his hand away, looking embarrassed.

"Don't pull away!" I scolded him. "We're not doing anything wrong."

"I just don't want them thinking I'm some dirty old man." he said.

"But you are a dirty old man, a very dirty old man!" I said with a smile.

He smiled and relaxed, and we began our lunch. I saw the waiter watching from the other side of the dining room, and leaned forward, and kissed David passionately.

"Now they know I'm not your niece." I laughed.

"You are bad Kerry." he said, smiling.

We finished lunch, and I suggested we ask if they had a room. David was unsure, but we went to the desk, and, were told they had vacant rooms, so we took one for the night. We asked for the rest of our wine to be brought up, as we'd only had a glass each, and soon a girl arrived with the bottle and fresh glasses. She smiled knowingly as I thanked her.

The room was lovely, all wood paneling as it was a very old house, once the property of the landed gentry, but now earning its keep as a hotel. We lay down on the big bed, and again, I realized I had feelings for this man. I leaned over him, and kissed him, and he responded with his expert tongue. I didn't want this to be just another fuck this time, I wanted us to make love. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, then his trousers, pulling them off, and throwing them on a chair. He lifted my dress again, and once more we were naked together, except for my panties. We lay kissing, and running our hands over each other, feeling so very relaxed.

"So maybe we can spend the night here." I said.

"That would be nice." he said.

I reached down, and ran my hand over his cock, feeling it half erect. David kissed my neck, and ran his hands over my skin, down my back, and over my bum. It felt so nice and so relaxed, and his touch seemed more beautiful than ever.

"I think I'm really feeling things for you." I said.

"I feel so much for you Kerry, you're like a whirlwind that just entered my life, and you've blown me away!" He confessed.

With that said, we kissed more, and I slid on top of him, feeling his lovely body as my pussy felt on fire. I ran my tongue over his neck, kissed his shoulder, as I worked my way down to his chest. I sucked on his nipple, and once again he tensed up with pleasure.

I could feel his hard cock again, and slid my pussy down so it could find my opening. David moaned, and it eased inside and I pushed myself down as far as I could, taking him deep inside. We slowly fucked, while kissing the entire time, and eventually we both started to tense at the same time.

"You're about to come?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, and you?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I'm about to come big time!" I said.

We continued in the same position and soon David erupted, pumping deep inside me from below. I was shuddering with my own orgasm, and felt myself squirt a little, as I came. I let myself slump over him, as we both regained our breath.

"I think I'm falling in love with you!" I told him.

"Oh Kerry, I'm falling for you too, but we can't." he said.

"We can't ignore our feelings." I said.

"You're 20, I'm 70...what future is there for us?" he replied.

"We can't live like that, we could be hit by a truck tomorrow!" I told him.

"Tomorrow I'll definitely still be 70, you're truck probably won't come." he said.

"You're in good shape, most people would think you're in your early 50's!" I said.

"Let's just enjoy the day, the moment shall we, Carpe Diem?" he pleaded.

"Sure, let's play croquet!" I smiled.

"You're on!" he said.

We sat up, kissed passionately again, and I couldn't resist bending down, to clean up his lovely cock. How I loved its feel, and taste, as I sucked the shaft clean of our juices. David wanted to clean me too, so I sat up, and opened my legs for him, and as he lapped at my opening, I could see the pleasure on his face as he swallowed it.

We dressed and left the room, and as we passed the foyer, the girl who'd brought the wine up smiled, another knowing smile at me. I couldn't help but wonder if she was envying me, or just being quietly cheeky. She looked about my age, so perhaps she also desired older men. It seems no one minds young men fancying older women, but it's frowned upon when it's the woman that's younger.

We stepped out onto the lawn, with our mallets, and began playing croquet, or 'crocket' as David called it. He was actually quite good, and I struggled to get within a foot of the hoop.

"Practice makes perfect." he said with a smile.

"Yes, well you must have had plenty of practice!" I replied, with a tone that told him I wasn't talking about croquet.

"Ha ha, you're not a bad loser are you!" he joked.

"Actually I am, I like to get what I want!" I said, and smacked my mallet into the ball, and watched it go straight through the hoop without touching the pins.

"Told you!" I said, as I walked off and dumped the mallet.

I walked towards the river, and sat on an old tree stump. It was a lovely spot. David followed, and asked what was wrong.

"What do you think?" I said.

"I didn't expect to feel like this, I didn't plan it!" I told him.

"I know, but people will only get hurt" he told me.

"Life does that!" was my reply.

"Did you not tell me, just a couple of hours ago, how life just passes you by?" I questioned.

"I did, but I had no idea you'd have feelings for an old man like me." he said.

"You're not old, they say 60 is the new 40, so you're just middle aged at worst." I told him.

"That would be a nice way to look at it." he said.

"Well do that then!" I said, as I walked off again.

I went back into the hotel, and asked for another bottle of wine to be sent up. David was still by the river, as I could see him from the window. He looked troubled, and I felt bad. After a while, he came back to the room, and sat down.

"So, we're staying the night?" I checked.

"Yes, let's make the most of it while we can." he said.

"Yes let's!" I said.

We poured some more wine, and sat on the seats by the window.

"Do you want me David?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you more than anything." he replied.

"That's settled then." I told him.

"It's far from settled Kerry." he said.

"No, you want me, I want you, that's settled." I said. "Everything else are just problems to be overcome." I said forcefully.

David then asked me a question I'd never considered.

"If we were together, would you still need sex with other men?" he asked.

"Gosh, no, why would I, if I was with the sort of man I really desired!" I told him.

"Thank you." he said.

"You know for the first time I feel like I'm making love rather than just having sex." I told him.

"Really, and Ryan?" he asked.

"It's different, I do so love him, but he's 40 years too young for my true desires." I admitted.

We decided to go for a walk, around the grounds, as it was too beautiful a place to waste the day inside. We walked and talked, and with every step, and every word, I realized I'd found the man I wanted. Life had just made it difficult for us to be together. I didn't care what other people would think, as I showed in the hotel, but I didn't want to hurt Ryan. I know he loves me, but what could I do when I was now feeling love myself. We were in a secluded spot, further down the riverside, and I suddenly felt rather horny. I kissed David, and rubbed his cock through his trousers, and, as he tried to object, his cock didn't as it swelled against my hand.

"What if someone's around?" he said.

"Don't worry about it." I said, as I unzipped him and dropped to my knees.

I took his cock in my mouth, and it now felt right, as he knew I was falling for him. It was no longer just sex, but really intimate pleasure, between two people who felt deeply for each other. I sucked and licked him, tasting the pre-come, oozing from his tip.

David started panicking, saying we were still on a footpath, and anyone might come by. I ignored him, and kept sucking his thick member, then suddenly, he pushed me off his cock, and tried to hide his huge erection. I stood up, and then saw why. The 'wine' girl was a few feet away, with a waiter who'd served us at lunch. I blushed, and again she smiled cheekily.

"Enjoying your stay?" she asked.

"Thank you, yes, very much." I said, as I smiled back.

They giggled as they walked on, probably about to do the very same thing further down I thought.

David was spooked, and didn't want to return to the matter in hand, so we began walking back to the hotel. We went down for dinner, and our waitress for the evening introduced herself.

"Good evening, I'm Sarah, and I'll be looking after you this evening, anything you need please just ask." she said.

Yes, it was only the bloody wine girl! David looked nervous, but I laughed, and told him to lighten up. She seemed a nice girl, and was it any wonder she was amused? Working in this place, she probably watches more couples having affairs than she'd care to remember. Anyway, we weren't having an 'affair' we were a couple.

We ordered another bottle of wine, and Sarah arrived with it, poured a little in David's glass, he took a sip and nodded to her, and she proceeded to pour both glasses, before leaving the bottle in the wine cooler.

"You see, she's completely professional." I said.

"Professional or not, she saw my hard dick!" he said.

"Well, she'll know how a cock should look then, if she wants to be satisfied." I joked.

Sarah brought our starters, and David decided to try and explain,

"Sarah, I just want to explain, eh, what you might have thought you, eh, saw earlier, by the river..." he stammered.

"I'm sorry Sir, I saw nothing by the river earlier, only a couple out for a walk." and she smiled and walked away.

"You see, she's a professional." I said.

"Yes, I'm sorry." he replied.

He relaxed a bit now, and we enjoyed the ambiance, as Sarah brought our main course. The food was lovely, and so was the mood, and I finally felt like something in my life was meant to be, or at least I'd been dealt a better hand.

We finished dinner, and made our way back to our room, and as we passed the foyer again, Sarah said,

"I'll be on until 11pm, so if you need anything just call down and I'll take care of things."

"Thank you Sarah, you're very kind." and I smiled at her.

We got to the room, and I found Ryan had been calling, and 6 missed calls were logged on the screen. I decided to call him.

"Sorry Ryan, we were having dinner."

"Yes, we're staying the night since you weren't coming back."

"Well, what do you think?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow, bye!"

For the first time ever, Ryan seemed jealous, when I said we were staying in the hotel. He asked if we'd had sex since he left, which surely he knew we would have done, whether we'd gone to a hotel, or stayed at the house. Anyway, things were going to change, and everyone would have to deal with it. I went and lay on the bed, slipped my dress off again, and David looked at me differently. He looked at me with love in his eyes, rather than the lust of the past couple of days.

"I think we belong together." I told him.

"Then we'd have been born around the same time." he replied.

"If we'd been born around the same time, I wouldn't be attracted to you, would I?" I pointed out.

"It hasn't been easy you know; I couldn't exactly bring a boyfriend home to meet my parents like other girls, not when the 'boyfriends' were old enough to be their parents!" I explained.

"I'm sorry, it must have been difficult." he said.

"Well, I would take you to meet my parents, and if they didn't like it, tough!" I told him.

"I think we'd better stay away from your parents." he said.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I don't know, we need to think and discuss things." he said.

We got into bed, and it felt so good to be spending the night with him, to know he'd be beside me in the morning. We held each other, kissed and touched each other, then we must have drifted off to pleasant dreams...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sex Shop Slut Innocent Catholic girl finds herself in a sticky situation.in First Time
Secret Society Audition Ch. 01 Dave and Amy (but mostly Amy) audition for a secret society.in Loving Wives
Fucking Thailand! Pt. 01 Vacation trip to Thailand and a massage clinic with my wife.in Interracial Love
My Time as an Escort Pt. 01 My husband suggests I become an Escort.in Loving Wives
The Old House We Bought Our move to the country.in Loving Wives
More Stories