A Week in the Country Pt. 02

Story Info
Kerry's summer adventure continues.
2.4k words
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the room, and Kerry was lying on the bed, still without panties, as her pussy dribbled with David's come in a little stream, down to where it pooled around her bum hole.

"I'm sorry if I spoiled things." I said to her.

"No, no you didn't, in fact, I'm so glad you've finally seen me with another man." she said.

"You wanted me to?" I asked.

"Oh God yes, I've longed for you to see me with an older man." she said.

"I'd have happily had you watch me with the last two, if I'd thought you would have." she told me.

"I just didn't think you wanted to see what a slut I was with them." she added.

"I think of you being touched by these old men all the time, and it turns me on more than I care to admit." I told her.

"Did you like seeing me with David?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I loved watching you with that thick cock, God you looked so good!" I confessed.

"Do you like my pussy, soaked in his come?" she asked.

"Yes, it really turns me on." I said.

"Do you fancy adding yours to the mix?" she asked, with a sly grin.

"I'd love to!" I said, and I slid between her legs.

We kissed, and I could taste the cock and come on her as our tongues collided. It felt really erotic, to be tasting another man on my girlfriend's mouth, and the sight of her pussy, soaked and dripping with his seed, turned me on even more. Suddenly it felt like any and all inhibitions, had been thrown out, and there was only pure, unadulterated lust left between us.

"Do you want to clean me first?" asked Kerry, with a wicked smile on her face.

"Clean you?" I asked, unsure if she was saying what I thought she was saying.

"You know, go down on me and clean my pussy." she said.

Wow, I hadn't expected that request, but I never seemed able to refuse Kerry anything, so I ran my tongue down her body, sucking on those long, hard nipples, as I kissed lower, and lower, until I had her pussy in front of me. The come had been dribbling out of her, running down over her bum hole, and between her cheeks. I wiped some up with my fingers, and reached up where Kerry took them in her mouth, and eagerly sucked the juices from them.

I was used to licking my own seed from her, and passing it to her as we kissed, but I'd never imagined cleaning another man's come. I dipped my tongue between those lovely cheeks, and started licking her bum hole, and between her cheeks, cleaning the mixture of both of their juices. It began to both feel, and taste good, and I lapped more from below her pussy, as she squeezed out more still, and it ran over my tongue. I held it before kissing her again, and passing it into her mouth. She moaned with wanton lust, as she took it from my mouth, swallowing, and licking her lips like a really dirty cock whore. I went to kiss her again, and she said,

"Uh-uh, there's more down there."

I went down again, and sure enough she was pushing more out, so I took it in my mouth, and swallowed, then buried my face in her pussy, tasting her, and licking her very swollen clit.

"Now fuck me!" she said.

I pushed inside her, and she groaned with pleasure. She felt so wet and warm, I could have just stayed there for a while, but she wanted to fuck again, and I really needed to come.

I built up a nice rhythm, which she matched by meeting my thrusts, and my balls slapped against her wet sticky bum, as still more come oozed from her as we fucked.

"God, I love being used by old men!" she said, knowing I'd love hearing her talking dirty.

"I love them exploring my body, slipping their hands under my bra, and feeling my tits!" she said excitedly.

I was getting close very quickly, listening to her talking like this, and as she played with my nipples between her thumbs and fingers, she shouted loudly;

"Oh Ryan, I need a group of old men to gang fuck me!"

"I've imagined that dozens of times Kerry!" I whispered.

With that, I erupted inside her, and enjoyed a long spasm as I felt stream, after stream, of come flood through my cock into Kerry's hole. As I came, I felt that hot trickle of her juices flow over my balls, as she squirted a little in her orgasm. I slid off, and lay beside her, looking at her with her skin glistening with sweat, nipples standing up like chess pieces on her breasts. I thought how perfect she looked to me, and how much I adored her. She turned her head and kissed me, and we lay with our foreheads touching, looking into each other's eyes without saying a word.

We both fell asleep, and woke up in the late afternoon. It was a bit cooler, and we shared a shower and freshened up. We changed clothes, another short summer dress for Kerry, but she remembered the panties this time, for all there was of them I thought, as she pulled the skimpy see through material over her bum, but they did look so good on her.

We went downstairs, and David was sitting in the conservatory, with a glass of wine.

"Help yourselves, please." he said, as he pointed to the wine and clean glasses.

We sat down and I enjoyed the mood, the summer evening, the cooler air than earlier, the chilled wine, and the sight of Kerry looking so beautiful.

"Have you recovered from earlier?" I asked David.

"I think so, though I might be getting a bit tipsy, as I've had a few glasses." he said.

"Don't get too drunk, I may need you later." said Kerry with a smile.

"It is nice to be needed, I seem to have been surplus to requirements for years now." he replied.

"Don't say that!" said Kerry. "You've met my requirements perfectly!" she told him.

David looked at her, savoring the sight of her in her short dress, and held up his glass.

"Your health young lady, may you both enjoy long and healthy lives together!" he toasted.

I think he was suddenly feeling older than usual, having us around the house.

"Come on, you've plenty of life left in you yet." I said.

"I can vouch for that!" Kerry added, with another wicked smile.

David laughed, and thanked us for trying to cheer him up.

Kerry stood up, walk over to David, and kneeled in front of him.

"Can I do anything specific to make you smile?" she asked.

I saw something stirring in his trousers, as she looked him over.

"What can you suggest?" he replied.

"Well, how about..." and with that Kerry started to unzip his trousers.

His cock was already halfway stiff, and Kerry rubbed her hands up and down his length, before leaning forward, and swirling her tongue over that big glans. She took his glass, and dribbled some wine over his cock, then slipped her mouth over and sucked it, as he became fully erect. I sipped my wine, as I watched her once more, taking that fat cock in her mouth, and making sounds I just loved to hear. I could get used to this, both having her, and watching David have her, and knowing how much she was enjoying it.

David began running his hands over her legs, and reaching for her breasts, and as he did, she stood up, and pulled the dress over her head, throwing it on an empty chair. She now looked glorious, with just her skimpy panties on, standing in the evening light. David also stood up, dropped his trousers, and Kerry pulled his polo shirt off, and began running her hands through the silver chest hair that excited her so much. She bent forward, and licked his nipple and he shuddered, then the other, and he smiled with pleasure.

Kerry sat down on another seat, and David stepped in front of her, his thick erect cock just aching for her attention once more. She resumed sucking him, and I was mesmerized with how she looked. She felt his thighs, and played with his balls, as he groaned. As Kerry worked her mouth over his shaft, his pleasure becoming louder, as he got close, he began to tense, and this time she pulled her mouth off, and pulled on him furiously, and he shot streams of come over her breasts. After about half a dozen jets of come, she slowly wanked him as he softened, but still a couple of small streams shot out. She squeezed his now soft member, and slipped her mouth over it to suck the last of his come. I liked seeing her suck his soft cock, the way she played with it, in and around her mouth, looked very erotic, and I rubbed my own cock through my jeans as I watched.

David's come was all over her breasts, with some having trickled down her tummy, and been caught by her panties, showing a line of dampness along the waistband. The thicker fluid was staying on her, with one large drip hanging from her nipple, too thick to break away and fall. She wiped the cum from her breasts, and licked it from her hand, making satisfied little sounds, as though she was enjoying her favorite treat. Actually, I guess she was, as she just loved it in her mouth.

She stood up, and she let her panties drop to her feet, before stepping out of them. She then straddled David, as he sat in the chair, and he started sucking her hard nipples. He licked and sucked them furiously, and she moaned as he touched the most sensitive areas. He was getting aroused again, and as he was still semi-hard, Kerry began lowering herself onto his cock. She gripped his shaft, and rubbed his glans over her clit, and along her labia, before easing the tip inside her, and sinking down to take his full length.

She was once again being stretched wide, and she began sliding up and down on his shaft, her juices flowing to lubricate her hole. David's hands were running all over her back, and down over her bum, and he was still sucking frantically on her nipples. Kerry rode his cock faster, and moaned louder, then as he seemed to be about to come again, she stopped, and just sat on him, his cock twitching and pulsating inside her.

"You didn't think I was going to let you come that quickly, did you?" she said with a smile. "I need you to last so I can enjoy a few orgasms!" she added.

With that, she slowly resumed riding him, and my mouth was watering at how far he stretched her, as she lifted off each stroke, then sank back down, so his full length was inside her. I saw her tense and shudder, and I knew she was enjoying her orgasm, then as it subsided, she resumed her motion, and enjoyed yet more of his shaft.

Now Kerry stopped again, and slipped off him, then she threw a couple of cushions on the hard floor, and got down on all fours, right beside me. David came behind her, pulled another couple of cushions for his knees, then I watched as he entered her from behind. It was a sight to behold, as close as I was, and my cock was straining in my jeans. David was building up speed, and I sensed he was eager to come. Kerry was flushed again, as his girth really was so much more than she was used to. As I watched them both, I saw David tense up again, and then thrust harder than ever into Kerry's hole, shouting out as he ejaculated again. He pumped about 6 or 7 hard thrusts in her, before slumping over her, and she then collapsed underneath him onto the floor.

"Oh God that felt so good!" exclaimed Kerry.

"It did, it really did." David replied.

David lifted himself off her, and sank back into his chair, and I looked down at Kerry, face down, legs apart, and once again with come dripping from her very stretched pussy. Normally her pussy looked tight, even after I'd fucked her, but now it was gaping open. I reached down and rubbed her pussy, and she let out a sigh. Her clit felt twice the size it usually does, and I was so longing to have her.

"Can I fuck you now?" I asked.

"Just be gentle, as I'm starting to feel a bit raw." she replied.

I looked over to David, and saw he was just lying back in his chair, limp cock lying against his thigh, so I stripped off and got down behind Kerry, lay on top of her, and slipped inside her come drenched hole. She felt amazing as I began fucking her, and I was careful not to be rough. I asked her to sit up again, on all fours, then asked David to come over, and kneel in front of her, so she could suck him again. This wasn't for his benefit but for mine, as I knew the sight of her sucking him, while I fucked her, would make me come more quickly. He did as I asked, and Kerry happily took him in her mouth again.

Now, as I pushed in and out of her, I was watching her suck David, and it had the desired effect as I felt myself about to come. I said I was coming, and as I did so, surprisingly, David said the same, and, as I added my seed to his inside her, David shot his third load into her mouth. This was a wonderful sight, and I just held myself deep inside her after my orgasm had subsided.

I slowly withdrew, and Kerry struggled to her feet, come dripping from her pussy. She really looked like she'd had as much as she could take, which was unusual for her.

She sat in the chair next to mine, and I asked if she was okay.

"Yes, just don't ask me to fuck again tonight please!" she said.

"You deserve another glass of wine" I said.

"Oh, yes please, make it nice and cold!"

We sat for a long while in the conservatory, enjoying the wine and the air. David put some music on quietly in the background, and it was very relaxing. Kerry looked quite chilled, and quite recovered, but she didn't need to worry about being asked for sex, as both David and I were done in...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sex Shop Slut Innocent Catholic girl finds herself in a sticky situation.in First Time
Secret Society Audition Ch. 01 Dave and Amy (but mostly Amy) audition for a secret society.in Loving Wives
Fucking Thailand! Pt. 01 Vacation trip to Thailand and a massage clinic with my wife.in Interracial Love
My Time as an Escort Pt. 01 My husband suggests I become an Escort.in Loving Wives
The Old House We Bought Our move to the country.in Loving Wives
More Stories