A Week in the Life of Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within 20 minutes we were all three naked as the day we were born, Carol with her legs open and me demonstrating the art of pussy licking and trust me it is an art. Dave watching, fascinated that here was something the girl he loves is getting into and he realises he has never really bothered to do this for her, he has never been unselfish enough, he's young, this day could make him a better lover for Carol. He pays attention.

It is called 'pussy licking' but it is so much more, any decent practitioner will tell you it involves much more than the tongue, much more that the pussy. It starts with caresses in such distant parts as the neck, the tits, behind the knees, the butt crack of course, and that little seldom eaten star of the show the wrinkled anus.

Use fingers, tongue, knuckles, the chin, the nose, anything that creates a sensual feeling in contact with a different body part, use the mouth to its fullest, lick, suck, nibble, rasp the tongue over the most sensitive areas, constantly varying pressure, change, change and change again until the recipients need to so great you 'go for the kill' latch on to that little nub of flesh, that female glans packed with nerve endings, suck it, lick it kiss it deeply in your mouth or just passing pecks with one or both lips.

I introduced Carol to an array of techniques that she had to that point missed out on, eventually she blew her top, came long and came very hard, simply put, her body vibrated with bliss and then as she came down, she blew again, and then again, smaller shorter orgasms which caught her by surprise, delighted her almost as much as the big one, because it was a new sensation to this young lady.

At last, catching her breath and exhaling hugely, she smiled at me and said, "Fuck Dave, I hope you were taking notes, that was different class to anything I've ever felt before, you have some catching up to do" but she said it with a smile and love in her eyes, I had no doubt that this day was going to help them -- if he wasn't truly a numb nuts.

I lay back and he took over, trying to put into practice what he'd watched me do his girl. She guided him verbally, encouraging, approving and mildly rebuking but all the time it was about her pleasure and I got the impression that this was a big change in their normal sex.

Then I heard, "That's good Dave, yeah get your tongue right in there, great, oh fuck that's great, eat my asshole. God you are getting the hand of this... fuck look at your boner, I think you like this too baby."

She beckoned me to her and started to go down on me, I was neither soft nor hard, a bit chubby I suppose but she was looking to change that. She licked my balls while stroking my cock and quickly added a few inches. "Fuck, you weren't joking, that is one impressive cock. I want that fat fucker inside me, you sure you're OK with that Dave?"

Dave was so into his work on her asshole he didn't break stride just muttered a quick Uh-huh and kept eating her ass.

"Wait, Dave, lie down on your back babe." Carol ordered and then sat her asshole back down on his mouth, I saw him get back to work on her ass, she said, "That's so good Dave, now fuck me Jim, screw my cunt while my sexy boyfriend eats my asshole -- this is like my biggest dream come true, my boyfriend learning to please me with his mouth while I get a huge cock in my cunt. Be warned Dave, I will probably squirt all over your face when I cum."

All we heard was another Uh-huh. Dave seemed just as turned on as Carol by what was happening, they'd both taken a day off work just to enjoy each other but this had not been in their plans.

Not in mine either for that matter but with me, everything was fluid, I was a lucky man, lucky enough that my cheating bitch of a wife who I had adored, had willed everything she owned to me before she had the chance to dump me and before she had the same horrible accidental death her parents had enduring, smashing into a mountainside at speed.

Now my luck continued as I was about to bury my cock in a gorgeous 20-year-old who was learning all she could about sex and specifically how it could be better for her, and whose boyfriend was willing to see she got what she wanted.

From my position, looking down at my cock sliding into her cunt a few inches first then slowly an inch per thrust as she adapted to my fatter cock, I could see Dave, his tongue working into her asshole, but I could also feel my balls hitting his chin every time my stroke bottomed out. He didn't seem bothered so why the fuck should I?

He looked like he couldn't get enough, he was the quickest convert I'd ever seen, a real Road to Damascus job, from selfish little boy to a young guy who understood that if he wanted her long term, he better start understanding that her pleasure was at least as important as his. If you want to keep your girlfriend or wife happy and faithful -- though that word seemed odd with my cock 9 inches into her cunt -- you better know how to please her and make her come at least as many times as you do.

Speaking of her cumming, she started to get noisy, she swore like a trooper, "Oh fuck yes, fuck my horny cunt, bang me, rail my hole, fuck, fuck, fuck" and then it happened, she soaked my balls and Dave's face, she squirted like a fucking hose, unicorn's piss everywhere. Credit to Dave, he just kept on tonguing her asshole like this happened every day. I was gaining respect for him.

Then my balls tightened, she obviously felt it happening and was still cumming herself when I shot a big load up her cunt but kept pounding her deep and she kept orgasming all the way through mine. Eventually we settled down, but there was Dave, still eating her ass, he must have been at it for 25 minutes, the kid was learning.

When I pulled out there was a rush of spunk that dripped onto Dave's face. He obviously hadn't expected it and threw a fit, "For fuck's sake man, that's not cool."

Carol immediately jumped in, "Oh I don't know, all that delicious cum on my boyfriend's face, come her babe and let me lick it off you" immediately diffusing the situation."

"Sorry pal, I wasn't thinking" I said to Dave, but he was enjoying Carol's attention and seem to have got past worrying about a little cum. "If it helps, forget people telling you that makes you gay, it just makes you a person, I've had cum in my mouth, fuck I've eaten it, I've had cocks in my mouth, but I don't think I have a gay bone in my body and I have no problem with anyone who is gay, I suppose with what I've done, I could best be described as a pussyhound with very occasional bi tendencies.

Dave don't let labels stop you from doing anything that seems right when you do it. Let other people have problems and throw labels around, my advice having just spent 4 years more or less having the best sex of my life, just do what seems like fun. I mean none of us thought at 7:30 this morning that we would be doing what we've done and it's just after 10. Have you enjoyed it so far?"

"Yeah, it's been cool Jim, I never thought I'd love eating Carol's asshole but I could have stayed down there all morning, wasn't too happy about a load of cum on my face but fuck it, nobody died and having it cleaned off was a lot of fun."

"OK then, let's fuck" Carol said to Dave, she was ready for anything. Dave needed no encouragement, had no problem that he was getting sloppy seconds and just went straight up her cunt and started banging her hard. A few minutes of that and Carol said, "Baby, I feel pretty stretched out by Jim's huge cock, are you enjoying it? Can you feel all that cum still in there?" Dave as he often seemed to, restricted himself to another, Uh huh, slowing his pounding varying his angle of attack and eliciting a groan of pleasure from Carol, she was certainly enjoying the mornings fucking.

Dave finished soon after filling Carol for the second time in 30 minutes, she was amazed how her day was going, she reckoned she had already had more orgasms just after 10am than she'd ever had in a day. Her boyfriend seemed to have realised that her pleasure was actually important, and she'd not long ago had 9 fat inches of the biggest cock she'd ever felt in her cunt. Quite a morning.

By the time it got to lunchtime, I thought I'd probably helped this young couple, certainly Carol was ecstatic that she had a wonderful morning being pampered and fucked by two guys. They had the honeymoon suite until next morning and I thought it was time to leave them to it.

Carol asked for my number in case they had any issues with the hotel once the bill needed to be sorted. I gave it to her but assured her that they knew me well here and that everything including dinner was paid for. We said our goodbyes and I left them to enjoy the rest of their unexpected stay.

I was relaxing at home, it was almost 11pm when I had a call from an unknown number, I almost ignored it but answered, it was my young new friend Dave from the Hilton. He said, "I'm just going to come out with it, she would love your cock again, mine is pretty much worn out, we've been fucking all day but she wants you big cock again"

He wasn't finished asking I just said, "On my way Dave." Well, she was beautiful, she had such a tight little cunt and I hate to leave a lady in distress. When I arrived she was fresh out of the shower, but she looked incredibly well fucked, kudos to Dave he'd laid a lot of pipe that day and the guy was just drained but Carol was like a cat in heat despite her little pussy being red and swollen from a long days banging and yet she wanted more... my type of girl, uninhibited and horny.

Yes she was just out of the shower and had cleaned up as best she could but I knew she would not be free of cum, but as I said, fuck that, I'd done it all in the last 4 years, a little cum never worried me. I went down on her to get her juices flowing again and she came in almost record time, she looked at Dave and said, "see, he's a fucking stud and he doesn't mind eating a little pussy that's been fucked a few times."

Dave tried his best not to look disgusted but couldn't quite pull it off, she continued, "He has refused to go down on me since we all fucked this morning even though that's the third shower I've had since you left. I told him that if this hadn't been to good an opportunity for us to enjoy nice surroundings I'd have cut him off until he ate me. He's just being a pussy."

I said, "Carol, I'll never try to tell anyone what they should do in bed, it's not my job or my business, I'll just say that there is an old expression in England that "you should try everything once except incest and Morris Dancing", sometimes you'll be surprised when you try things how it leads to others and you find what bothered you turns out to be nothing. But each to their own, and Carol, you shouldn't ever use sex as a weapon, especially not with someone you say you love, never try to blackmail them into doing anything they don't want to do by threats to cut them off. That's the quickest way to cause problems between you."

Dave smirked a little, so I added, "And Dave, you can have your own limits but don't forget how you loved something this morning that you hadn't ever considered. Remember you could hardly drag your tongue out of her ass? Be openminded my young friend. Now Carol, did someone tell me you needed a good hard fuck from a big cock?"

And that took us nicely, very very nicely into Wednesday.

Chapter 4 -- Wednesday - Julie the MILF (mother I love fucking, in this case)

Tuesday had been a long day and I'd fucked Carol until 2am, slept a little on a large comfortable couch while they slumbered in the bedroom and here I was back in the gym at 7:30 next morning.

I enjoyed a leisurely workout and had a light breakfast in the club's lounge and was just preparing to go home for a long sleep to get over my late night and early morning, when I saw Julie.

Julie is an incredibly sexy lady, she has not had things easy in life, like me she lost her spouse, in a horrible traffic accident, unlike me, her spouse had been a loving faithful husband who doted on her, never played away from home and would always remain the love of her life.

When John had died 12 years ago, she's been mother to two girls, 6 and 8 years old, raised them single-handedly with a little financial help from her parents, so now it was not just empty nest time, it was Julie on her own, quiet as the tomb empty nest for her.

She was a beautiful lady, prone to carrying just a little extra weight all the time, but in all honesty she was one of those special ladies who it really looked good on, she'd have not made a good waif. Her bountiful chest and slightly wider than I usually like ass looked perfect on her.

For a lady who had experienced a really tough break in life she had the most rewarding smile, if you were the beneficiary of that smile, you felt good about yourself. I was lucky that Julie made me feel very good about myself, very often. We had become good friends through our similar shared experience of loss, albeit mine turned out to be less of a personal blow than hers.

Julie and I had briefly dated, I really liked her despite that fact she was about 12 years older than me and with kids, that was never a problem, what was a problem was when she told me that she really liked me, but she was still deeply in love with her dead husband and struggled to understand how that could ever change.

Julie told me this. as she put it, "for your own good, Jim, I don't think I can ever give another man 100% of my love and that's just not right, I'm a kind of 'all or nothing' girl, it wouldn't be fair to you."

I thought it over for a few days, thought she was probably right, right for her at least, which was the important thing with her two girls, who'd lost their father at a young age to take care of. I told her that I wanted to keep a good relationship with her and asked if she would be happy with a 'friends with benefits' relationship.

Julie had smiled and said, she was hoping that I would suggest that.

Julie and I had developed a loving relationship over the last 18 months, just not the 'let's get married' type of love, but it was certainly a type of love, for me at least, and at the very very least, I just loved fucking Julie. She was magnificent in bed, loved the fact that my cock was fat, the fat was more important than the long to her and we were so compatible in the sack.

She asked me over for dinner that night, 6pm and don't be late. She wanted plenty of time after dinner for several rounds of fucking before bedtime, even though most of that would be in bed anyway.

I wasn't late, 6pm on the dot, and it was as good as it always is. I respected Julie for her undying love of her husband, especially as my wife had appeared ready to dump me before an airline accident intervened. But I had a little sadness that I just wasn't enough for Julie to move on with, her kind of undying love would have given me more meaning and direction than I probably would ever know.

I feel blessed to know her, she would never ask, but if she ever needs help, in any way, I'll always be in her corner. That's my version of the only love I can offer her.

Chapter 5 -- Thursday -- A New Woman -- Jeanie

Thursday, I missed my usual morning session at the gym. Although I hadn't been too late -- not long after midnight -- in leaving Julie, it always takes me a little while to get over parting from her.

Yes, I fuck my days, and some nights away and I love it, but there is something so special about that woman, I hope someday perhaps she'll change and find a way to give me the love she currently keeps for a dead man, if only he knew how lucky he remains in death, as I'm sure he genuinely understood how blessed he was in his too short life.

If only I could meet a woman like Julie, I thought I had. I felt when I met Erica that I'd met the woman I'd grow old with, but all the indications were that before she died, she had been strongly considering trading me in. It was never a done deal, it did look that way and I still had pretty warm feelings towards her for the good times, but it was tainted, I couldn't convince myself she had been true in the way that Julie was to her husband and remains so, albeit she scratches her physical itch with me regularly.

So, on Thursday morning I had pretty usual "post-Julie blues", I wanted more, but it wasn't on the menu. I dragged myself to the gym to shake off the funk late afternoon, just at about the time the office workers started to hit the gym after work.

I started slowly, a sauna to get some relaxation into the muscles, 20 mid-paced lengths of the pool to get some sense of work into them, then I went to the cardio machines with the intention of ending on weights and perhaps another swim or sauna, maybe both. I'd no plans for the evening and nobody to meet.

Then while I was on a bike, I saw this fabulous ass on a running machine maybe 8 metres dead in front of me. There wasn't anyone within 2 or 3 bikes either side of me and nobody with 5 machines to the left and 3 to the right of her. Yes it's a busy time but It's a big gym with fantastic facilities and expensive so never overcrowded. I couldn't help but wonder about her choice of machine, I'd been on the bike when she came in. Was she deliberately placing herself to be seen or was it pure coincidence?

Whichever, it was a beautiful view, I lost track of time watching the rise and fall, the to & fro of those sensational glutes, I was mesmerised, I got a slight chubby on and suddenly caught her face in the mirrored walls, she could obviously see my eyes glued to her backside as if by magnet and she was smiling. I don't know if she could pick up my swollen cock but I now had the impression she had deliberately placed herself directly in front of me.

I was about to take the lead in opening a conversation with her, but as I approached her, she slowed her machine and said, "Well, did you enjoy the view from back there?"

I laughed out loud and replied, "It was the most spectacular sight I've seen since a helicopter flight over the Iguazu Falls in Argentina last year. It is incredibly impressive natural wonder but your ass beats everything I've seen since then by a long distance. It's truly beautiful."

"Thank you kind sir, my name is Jeanie, are you new here, I haven't seen you before?"

"No Jeanie, I'd have remembered you, I come in almost every morning around 7:30am to start the day, I assume you are one of the after-work crowd, so it's just by chance we meet today. My name is Jim, it's nice to meet you. Are you starting or finishing up?"

"I'm just about finished but I'm going to have a sauna if you'd like to join me."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll see you there in 5-10 minutes."

I was in the sauna in less than 5 minutes, just after 5 minutes Jeanie walked in, so we both appeared keen as the other. Wow, she had a great body. I had already seem much of her spectacular as but she was now wearing a bikini, not like Sharon's on Monday, it was considerably more modest but still showed her figure to good effect. She looked about a solid B cup, just about perfect for my tastes, I sometimes like really big tits but a smaller perfectly formed perky pair is my ideal and hers, like her ass were perfect, with just a satisfying hint of firm nipple.

"So, Jim, tell me about yourself, job, married, kids, the whole 9 yards."

"Well Jeanie, my wife was beautiful and extremely wealthy, she inherited close to a billion, so we took off and lived the high life, moved in circles where people do and take what they want, including and very much sexually. That could have been the end of our marriage as she seemed about to trade me in for a new model but they both died in a plane crash in Central America. I inherited her vast wealth so I've no need to work, I've no wife and no kids. You might think that means I've a lonely life, but I have a very active and full social life. I've a question for you?"