A Week in the Life of Jim

Story Info
A life of unexpected twists and turns.
11.4k words
3.71
24.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTERESTING FACT:

In 2021 it was estimated that there were in excess of 65 million more men than women on Planet Earth. That surprised me, for some reason I'd always understood there were more women than men, but females make up approx. 49.5% of the population.

That explained a lot about life to me, not enough women to go around, hence many millions of men bitching about women, though in reality they were probably bitching about the lack of woman, particularly in their own lives.

The explanation is wider than the US State of Alaska.

And now..... to the story.

This is in no way biographical, I am occasionally the real Jim Plunger in my stories, this time not even close.

This Jim is purely the product of my disgusting imagination. Enjoy or not -- up to you.

Chapter 1 -- Prologue

Hi, I'm Jim, let me explain a few things, it will help you understand where I'm coming from.

I've had strange life, mostly good but with one terrible incident that has shaped my outlook.

I married fairly young to a young lady -- Erica - who turned out to be not quite what I'd signed up to, on one hand, she was beautiful. Given that she was unquestionably in the world's top 1000 most good-looking women, that places her in the to 0.000025 % of the world's most pulchritudinous babes currently sucking down oxygen - amongst other things.

Realistically you are going to travel far and wide to meet one of those rare specimens, I did and wait, there is more to come, her parents were fabulously wealthy, she was their only child and a year after we married they both died in a plane crash in Indonesia whilst on holiday. Overnight, she and I, by extension had more money than we could ever hope to spend.

For a year we lived a ridiculous life of luxury, no work, travel, excess of every sort, including sexual. Erica reckoned why limit yourself when you can afford to do what you wish so we travelled amongst the most beautiful people, taking whatever pleasures we wanted, with whomsoever we wanted, no jealousy, just no stop hedonistic pleasure.

We decided to do that for as long as both of us were enjoying it but set an upper limit of 7 years after which a family would be our priority. Seven years on I'd still only be 29 and she'd be 27.

Our one rule was that we did everything openly, not necessarily together but we would never go behind each other's back. Until one day, Erica apparently fell in love with another man, but she never told me, I just found out that there was someone she was keeping a secret from me, and that lack of honesty threatened our future.

We were now 4 years married,what was hers was mine and vice versa, but when she decided that she would go behind my back, that of course had the capacity to change our dynamic and the reality was that it was her wealth and I was sure it must be protected in some way, just wasn't sure and didn't really want to believe my love was one sided.

I was sure that either way, I'd come out of our marriage a wealthy man, but that was not my concern so I never pursued it legally, my concern was I loved Erica but for whatever reason, she appeared to be moving away from me and I had no idea why. Fucking other people couldn't be the problem, we'd been fucking half the planet for 4 years.

Then fate intervened. No doubt you are well acquainted with the old idiom, 'lightning never strikes twice in the same place'?

Well apart from being wrong in real terms, it also proved wrong in terms of poetic justice as Erica and Fabien, her secret lover she had yet to tell me about, but I had inadvertently discovered, went down in a plane crash in Central America, there were no survivors. It appeared they were having a little trip all of their own, but it too was supposed to be a secret from me.

No longer a secret when your dental records reveal where you were, if not with whom but it was easy to find out when Fabien's parents tearfully announced his death, "In the company of the woman he loved and hoped to some day marry, Erica Plunger."

Well, fuck you, Erica and Fabien.

And yes I know, it didn't strike twice in the same place, not even the same continent but by fuck it happened to the same family and now I was the sole heir and far from facing a knife edge of uncertainty of whether my rich wife would trade me in, I became in my own right, a man so rich I could buy many of the planet's 193 or 195 countries, depending on your beliefs.

So as a widower with 4 years sexual debauchery and marriage to a cheating beauty behind me, maybe "Sleeping with others Beauty" to Disneyfy her, What did life hold?

In the normal run of things, I had a long number of years ahead of me, no financial worries and nobody attempting to dictate my life for me. So, what to do?

Well, I like travel, I like a bit of golf, food & drink, love good quality wine and can afford the best. I like to keep in shape and use the gym daily. Oh yes, I almost forgot, I love to fuck.

In our 4 years of sexual experimentation there is not much sexually that Erica and I didn't try, other people of either sex -- when you are in an orgy of the most attractive people you've ever met, trust me it doesn't matter if it's a cock or a pussy that appears in front of your face, and any combination, different races, I was particularly fond of Asian and Latinas, Erica was such a cliché, being madly fond of BBC, the bigger the better, oh how she loved to be stretched out and fucked deep and of course we had quite often shared these adventures together, so you think of it, we'd probably done it.

And so, as a man with limitless resources and all the time in the world at my disposal, this is how last week panned out for me.

Chapter 2 -- Monday Sharon and Cuckold Rick

I was looked at a lady from about 15 metres away. We were in the lobby of the gym, it was a fancy place, a perfect fitness and leisure centre for those with money, called TONED.

She was wearing the tightest yoga shorts; on top she was wearing the tightest little top that pushed up her perky tits. Across those perky tits was written, "EAT ME" and I thought that would be my pleasure.

She caught me looking so I slowly scanned her body from top to toe and back again, spending considerable time looking right between her legs at the very clear cameltoe showing in those skin-tight yoga shorts, they were a soft pink shade which did nothing to hide the clear crack between her prominent pussy lips.

I lingered with my gaze appraising the outline of her cunt and slowly licked my lips. She had no hesitation; she smiled right back at me and kept her stare fixed to my eyes, following exactly where I was looking.

As I continued admiring the prefect set of cunt lips she approached me and said, "Usually when I catch a guy looking, he looks away and pretends he hadn't really been looking, you just keep staring between my legs. Do you like what you see?"

"I've never been the shy type around beautiful ladies, even one as beautiful as you, I'm Jim by the way, you look good enough to eat just as that sexy little top suggests."

"I'm Sharon, so you'd really be interested to eat me then, Jim?

"Sounds like something I'd be interested in Sharon, but I see you have two rings on your left hand, what would you husband think."

Sharon smiled and said, "Don't worry about Rick, Jim, he's only interested in eating me when I'm full of another man's cum, then he can't get enough." She laughed hard at her little joke, looking super-hot and like a woman very much in charge of her own sex life.

"Sharon, I used to have an incredibly rich, incredibly beautiful wife who liked to be submissive part of the time, other times pretending to dominate but I'm a Stag and I fuck whoever I want or who wants me. She died in a plane crash, now I answer to nobody so yes, I'll eat your cunt without a second thought. But apart from eating you, if I fuck you and creampie you, is your cuckold going to be interested in eating your cunt clean."

"Oh my, that's a delicious thought Jim, yes he will. Will you follow me home when we are finished here? Care to join me in the sauna first?"

"I was just leaving but that sounds like a pleasant alternative, see you in the unisex sauna, I have my speedos. See you in five."

I love a hot steamy sauna, Sharon was keen, she made it in before me, she was wearing, well wearing is hardly adequate, she had on a miniscule WW micro bikini, it was one that goes transparent went it gets a hint of moisture.

With her working up a sweat in the sauna, her beautiful nipples were hard and on display through the thin cups of the top and her cameltoe was clearly on display, her pussy lips split open by the seam that the designer skilfully ensured would divide the tightest pussy.

"Well Sharon, you really do look good enough to eat, you look really slutty in that WW microkini."

"Yes, I love to show off my cunt and no brand is better, this's like meeting the dress code but being nude. I love getting hot and sweaty with you Jim, my cunt is dripping honey, would you like a taste?"

She dipped two fingers into her cunt and raised them to my mouth. I savoured the smell then sucked them clean. "Delicious Sharon."

Sharon smiled and said, "Jim that bulge in your Speedos looks appealing, are you under time pressure Jim? I have a plan,"

She had her phone, probably not a great plan in a sauna but she looked like buying replacements was not amongst the concerns in her life.

She just said, "Listen."

"Hello Cuckold Rick, I am going to entertain a friend this afternoon, get my playroom ready. Are you wearing you collar and cage?"

I could only hear her side of the conversation, but she nodded her apparent happiness.

"No, no mask needed, I don't mind if he sees your face. I'll probably want him to see how embarrassed you get."

She listened, then. "Good boy, now have some wine ready, and have your panties on, we don't want to see that pathetic little cock and be ready for any instructions my new lover may give you. Behave Cuckold Rick or you won't get your creamy treat."

An hour later, I had followed Sharon to her substantial mansion, parked at the head of a long driveway and followed her inside. We headed straight up stairs and were met at the top of the stairs by her husband, Cuckold Rick.

She introduced me, "Cuckold Rick, this is my newest lover Jim, you will address him as Sir."

"I'm pleased to meet you Sir; I hope you will enjoy your time with my wife, and I await any orders you have for me."

Knowing she had told him to prepare some wine, I said, "Pour us some wine Cuckold, then please show me to your wife's playroom."

"Certainly Sir, if you'll follow me please." Sharon gripped my hand suggesting I'd dealt perfectly with her husband.

The playroom was luxurious, there were three large couches around three sides of a huge bed centrally positioned along the longest wall. Diagonally opposite the entrance door, was a door presumably leading to a bathroom. Behind the couch at the foot of the bed was a table laid out with the wine and two glasses, clearly Rick would not be joining us with the wine, not his place in his wife's plans.

"Cuck, where is your leash, I asked you to be prepared? Don't you want your treat? Get it now." Sharon spat with what seemed unnecessary harshness.

As Rick left the room, Sharon said to me, "Don't be concerned Jim, I love him with all my heart, he gets off on the humiliation of it, but please don't overdo it. Light humiliation, not complete embarrassment, I want it to be good for him too."

Cuckold Rick returned carrying his leash and handed it to his mistress, "Sorry Mistress" and she clipped one end to his collar and the other end to a discreet ring embedded in the wall close to the bed. Then she shrugged off the yoga pants I'd first seen her in and the cute little "Eat me" shirt. She lay back on the bed, legs parted but not yet obscenely so.

She looked at me and said, "Do you want to do the honours, or should we have the cuckold prepare us?" Quite what "preparing us" involved I wasn't sure, but I thought maybe let the cuck have some part in this.

I nodded towards Rick, "Jim if you unleash him and bring him to me on his knees please" she spread her knees further apart and her intention was clear, I took on end of the leash, led the cuck to his mistress's cunt and he dived tongue first between her legs. After a good tongue-lashing Sharon asked me to get on the bed and pull her knees back. "Tongue my asshole Cuckold Rick", he went down on her anus like a starving man, she reached around her buttocks and spread he anus and moaned as his tongue slipped deeply into her asshole.

A few minutes later she said, "Enough Cuckold, Jim, shall I have him suck you hard or rim you ass?"

"Maybe another time Sharon, for now I want to be balls deep in your beautiful cunt."

"Maybe you will allow him to put your cock inside me Jim?"

I thought perhaps Sharon was indicating that she wanted to allow Rick some part in our play, so I bit on that, not wanting to appear a poor playmate, Sharon was someone I thought I may want to meet regularly.

She was beautiful, about 5'4" with a killer tight body which she loved to show off and deep brown eyes with dark brunette hair, tied up now but long and wavy when I'd first seen her. She was my walking wet dream personified. So rather than piss her off, I said, "Yes he can put my cock in you if it pleases you Sharon."

"Cuckold Rick, take your little stool over to the ring, then come back her and put Sir's beautiful big cock in my cunt, then fix your leash to the ring and sit down and be quiet and under no circumstances put your hand into your sexy little panties."

Rick did what he was asked, I was not unused to having a man's mouth or hands on my cock, as part of Erica's play. When he put me inside his wife I have to admit it was a turn on, the ultimate in handing her to you for your pleasure and she had a wonderful pussy, tight as hell from her gym work and hot and sticky from her passion. We fucked for 20 minutes before she had an idea.

"Jim I'd like to ride you reverse cowgirl while Cuckold Rick licks my clit, your balls and maybe your asshole."

Why not I thought, "Rick, get over her and lick my balls." I ordered. I love having my ass rimmed and Rick moved between my balls, up to her clit then down again to my asshole. After another 10 minutes, he realised that I was reacting well to his tongue in my asshole so concentrated on that and was rewarded with me shooting a full load into Sharon's lovely cunt.

We relaxed a few minutes before Sharon barked, "Rick, lie on your back" and moved smoothly off my cock then settled he cunt on his face saying, "Eat Sir's cum faggot. You may play with you little dick through the cage, you will not be released this month." I watched him slurp at her cunt swallowing as much as he could, she raised up several times allowing gravity to feed her husband my cum.

I must say it is one of a few things I hadn't done fully with Erica and friends, but Rick loved it. He did his best to wank his small cock through the cage and did manage to cum without an erection, how the fuck do people do that. I later learned that in getting ready he had inserted a pair of vibrating balls up his asshole.

As she tired of his attention Sharon's asked if I was ready to go again, luckily I have a short recovery time still being in my twenties. "Fuck my asshole Jim, Rick has been such a good little cuck I think he deserves another treat from my asshole this time. Ride my ass hard baby."

Well, it was a hell of a long-good afternoon, Cuckold Rick ended up slurping 3 loads from her cunt and one from her nasty widespread ass-chute.

I left them late afternoon promising Sharon more in future and that we'd run into each other at the gym. Monday night I had my chef prepared a light dinner and slept rather well. Tomorrow is another day.

Chapter 3 -- Tuesday Carol and Dave

Early at the gym on Tuesday morning, round about 7:45 am I was using a steps machine and watching a young couple who were arguing. Quite what it was about I didn't hear but a few minutes later she approached me. I was one of not many people in the gym, some had already finished and were on their way to work, the older crowd were still getting their asses out of bed.

"Mister, can you settle an argument please?" Asked this very pretty young lady. I shrugged and asked whet they were arguing about.

"This is my boyfriend Dave, I'm Carol, Dave wanted a blowjob last night..."

"Whoa," I said, "I'm not sure I need to be involved here."

"Wait, wait" said Carol, "He thinks it's ok for a guy to want a blowjob, but not to -- and I quote him verbatim -- "Go down on your nasty cunt", now what sort of boyfriend does that make him?"

I laughed and said, "Dave, that makes you a dumbass and worse still, a dumbass who is about to lose his girlfriend."

"Damn right" added Carol.

"Man, she was smelling of Tuna last night, I fucking hate Tuna." Dave ventured with a half-wink at me, his only foolin' look.

Carol fixed me with her beautiful face and said, "Mister, if I slipped off my pants, would you turn up your nose and say, 'fuck off Carol you pussy smells of tuna' or would you smile and start dining at the Y like a normal man?"

I said Carol, "What age are you guys?"

"I'm 20, numb nuts here is 19"

"Hmmm, you are both young but hey, you are both old enough to know that oral is the best close relationship builder there is. Dave if you don't eat it, pretty soon it's going to move on to the next man. Right about now it seems Carol is ready to try my tongue and good as your girlfriend looks, I'm ready to get my tongue between her legs and have both her sexy holes for breakfast. Carol, I love to dine at the Y. Dave, you must be crazy if you won't eat her out."

"See Dave I told you, now are you going to eat me or what?"

"What right here, the fuck I am babe."

"Mister, my money says you'd eat me right here and right now, you'd find somewhere in this gym and I'd be coming before Dave here could finish singing the National Anthem. By the way, if you are going to munch on my snack box maybe I should know your name? Introduce yourself please." she said with a massive grin.

"I'm Jim, Jim Plunger, though my best friends call me Jimmy the Plunger, it's on account of my favourite hobby being fucking and me having 9 fat inches to please the ladies. How's that for an introduction?"

"Jim, that is the most impressive introduction I've ever heard. I think I'd like to meet Smaller Jim too, really, you've 9 inches?"

"I do, and I know how to use them Carol, but my tongue is what got me going in life."

"Ya hear that numb nuts?" Carol ragged on Dave.

"OK guys, I'm going to make a suggestion, fucking is my favourite hobby, let's go have breakfast across in the Hilton, then I'll rent their honeymoon suite, we go up there, I'll demonstrate to Dave what pleasing a lady orally is all about, then you two can have the room all day & all night, my treat. I don't need to fuck your girl Dave, I'm just going to do you two a favour, shit I'll even throw in their fixed Dinner Menu tonight, so you don't starve or just have her pussy to eat for 24 hours. Deal?"

Carol agreed instantly, Dave thought it over and said, "Eh,... OK, and if she wants you to, you can fuck her, we're not exclusive, we just don't usually share, kind of an 'in love' thing, but the way she's talking she wants you cock in her cooch, if she does I'm good with it." Carol smiled at me and nodded in the affirmative.

So that was Tuesday's entertainment sorted out, I thought, we had an early start and by 9am I'd managed to get the honeymoon suite - not usually in big demand on Tuesdays, I probably used it more than anyone else, and never for honeymoons.

We had eaten a fresh fruit and fibre type breakfast, plenty of OJ for me and I was ready to eat some pussy. Carol really did look good enough to eat.