A Week in the Life of Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, ask it."

"Would you like to be part of it, my social life?"

"Jim, you know that I set myself up to attract your attention tonight, but in case you may think I'm a gold-digger, I had no idea who you are or anything about you, I just saw you and find you physically attractive."

"Have you any significant person in your life Jeanie?"

"No, not now, I married stupidly young at 19, in fact if I left it at stupidly, that would tell the story, we thought we had a great love story, but we were too dumb kids dreaming dreams when we had not a clue about life.

I'm still really fond of Joey but not romantically, we should never have married, we agreed to part after 9 months and we're now divorced but friends for over 3 years, so I'm almost 24 with a marriage in my past. That is a long way of saying I'm free and single. You want to take a girl for dinner?"

So that is how I got my first date with Jeanie, a girl who made the pace, not afraid to ask for what she wanted and had flaunted that killer body at me to catch my attention. What could go wrong? Well, so far nothing.

We went for dinner, I took her back to my apartment and we fucked away several hours until at 2:30am she said, she had to earn a living, so I called an Uber, took her home, I kiss her good night and thanked her for the evening, and then got it to drop me back to mine.

I wanted her to know that I wanted her to be safe, that it was important to me, I thought I was seeing something in her that in certain ways, reminded me of what attracted me to Julie. Besides, Jeanie was as fit as a robber's dog, and she was a very good fuck, the sex had been wonderful. I knew this was someone I wanted to get to know. We had arranged to meet again on Sunday at lunch time.

Arriving back at my apartment, I was wide awake despite it being 3am, I was alert, my senses were at peak awareness, I swallow two pints of ice-cold water, rehydration always important. My mind was going at 100 mph.

I'd been going through lovers for so long with so many changes, nothing stable in my life other than Julie as a regular fuck buddy but someone who had told me that was all there could be to us, now my senses were telling me I'd just met someone very special.

With the impending trouble with Erica prior to her death, I'd lost faith and trust in people, Julie had partially restored that, and now, what of Jeanie? I hardly knew her but everything inside me screamed that she is different, she's your Julie but with no hang ups. I couldn't wait for Sunday and sleep didn't come easy that night.

Chapter 6 -- Friday Lunchtime - Imelda

I was slipping, this was the 2nd time in a row I'd missed my early morning gym session, but I had tossed and turned last night, barely slept so at 11:30 that morning I was just going out to buy something fresh for brunch when I ran into a neighbour from and apartment two floors below mine.

Imelda and I had met at a resident meeting, called to discuss a change of cable provider for the building, all very boring, except for Imelda, she'd immediately caught my eye, she was roughly my age and wore two rings on her left-hand finger beside the pinkie.

She flirted shamelessly with me, and it was fun, but I told her that I don't mess with married women unless their husband approved. She assured me that was not a problem as she didn't have a husband, the rings were fake, a woman's device to ward of the creeps who hit on her on a daily basis, even though she admitted it didn't really help, creeps would do what creeps would do.

The problem was, she'd lied, subsequently I met her husband Greg. She was very much married.

Our conversation went like this.

"Hi Imelda, still married to Greg?"

"Nope. I'm free as a bird, free and single, why do you want to shag me, Jim?"

"Greg says he's married to you Imelda, he says you are a lying cunt but he loves you anyway." I told her with a huge smile.

"He would say that, he's desperate but no, still not married, my holes are my own to do with what I fucking well like. Speaking of which, my arsehole has an itch about eight and a half inches in. I need a guy with a 9-inch cock to scratch my itch. Would you happen to know anyone who could help?

If I knew anyone called Greg, I'm certain he wouldn't mind, since he's only got six and a half inches. Anyone I've ever known called Greg always said you need the right sized tool for the job, so can you help a girl in distress?" Imelda had a pleading look; she was obviously horny, and she'd been a good partner for a roll in the hay, before I knew the truth about her marital status.

I told her, "Not today Imelda, sorry but I left a lady early this morning, I hardly slept, and I lay agitated all night, Imelda, I want you to be the first to know. I think I might be in love, and I only met her last night. I know you have that itch in your ass, but could you stave it off long enough to come with me and have a coffee, or lunch, whatever but I need to talk to someone."

"Sure Jim, but I need you to do me a favour first. You know my story to you about wearing rings to put of lechers and creeps? Well, I've got a new job starting on Monday, I have to go to see my old boss to quit and I have a plan. Thing is I may need protection after I put my plan in place, will you come with me?"

"Sounds like fun Imelda, let's get it done." Imelda had been working as a secretary in an accountancy business, 20 minutes later we were sitting in the outer office waiting for her boss to see her. He called her in and she pulled me in after her, introducing me as her husband.

Her boss Ivor, full name, I M Kuntstruk said, "Imelda, you should have been at work this morning what's this about and why is your husband here?"

Imelda started, "Well Mr Kuntstruk, I have my husband here because he is fed up hearing about you harassing me to get into my panties almost every day. Neither me nor my husband think it's appropriate and I'm here to resign my job and to ask you for an appropriately sized cheque, so I don't feel the need to contact your wife about your.. shall we call them 'activities'? I've always admired that photo on your desk with your lovely wife and three children, it would be such a pity to."

"OK, you conniving slut, I'll make out a parting bonus, 3000 and you'll get a good reference if you need it, just go and go quietly, deal? You OK with that too sir?"

Imelda nodded and so did I. "Wait here" and he left the office. Back he came and approached Imelda with the cheque.

She examined it, then looked at him and before he could react, hauled off and slapped him hard across the face. We left.

"Thank you Jim, you'd make someone a fine supportive husband. Now take me to lunch, I've suddenly got the afternoon free." We both laughed and off we went, finding a family restaurant close by, we settled in for lunch and a long talk.

After ordering food and a bottle of wine, Imelda asked, "So, one date and you're in love, tell me about the goddess?"

"Imelda, you know me, and you know I've spent years fucking more or less anyone attractive and with a pulse. What I never told you was that the woman who I thought of as the love of my life, who I was married to for years, seemingly had fallen for someone else.

We fucked other people all the time, we had the financial freedom we didn't need to work, we lived for pleasure 24/7 and we had give ourselves a timescale until our late twenties to fuck and fuck and fuck some more, until we were either tired of it or after 7 years we intended to start a family.

What a fucking crazy idea, new parents whose only experience was taking zero responsibility, just to follow our desires. We'd have been disastrous parents, those poor kids we'd have had, yes they would never have been short of material things but God, two airheads for parents." I shook my head at the absurdity of the plan Erica and I had had.

Suddenly a thought occurred that had never once hit me since Erica died. What if her secret lover Fabien was her route out of our craziness, what if she had wanted to stop the craziness and start a family but couldn't see a similar will or need in me? That I was too wrapped up in fucking, in pure unlimited hedonistic pleasures of the flesh and everything else that a life with unlimited wealth can offer, not ready to forego that with her?

What if I just had never seen the signs and she wasn't strong enough to put a halt to our plan? After all, I knew his parents in their grief had talked about them as a future couple. Fuck.

"Imelda, it never came to a head because Erica and the guy she kept secret died in a plane crash. It never occurred to me until just now that maybe that guy was her way of getting back to some sort of normal life, to having a family, to giving up the crazy life we had dived into headfirst, but she didn't see me as ready for that.

She may have been right, since she died I've just kept on fucking and resenting her.

I had met a lady nearly 2 years ago, she is a member at the same gym and we have been fuck buddies for most of that time. We dated for a short while, but she had lost her husband but couldn't let him go, I'm pretty sure she will hold onto that love for the rest of her life. I wanted more with her, but she told me to move on, other than as fuck buddies. I kind of loved her despite that, would always have been ready for more with her, then I met Jeanie. Actually, Jeanie set me up to meet her.

Fuck it Imelda, I met Jeanie last night, just one night and I feel different, I want different. I want a life with someone to grow old with, have family, everything we hope growing up, before our lives were swept into a spin of 24/7 pursuit of pleasure. Fuck it, Imelda, I maybe turning normal. What do you think?"

Just then lunch arrived, we ate quietly for a while, I could see the gears turning in Imelda's brain as she considered what I'd told her.

"Jim, you need to give me some time, most of what you've told me is new to me, I never knew you were a man of wealth, never knew what your job was, really didn't know that much about you, but I'll tell you this. That hunch that you just had. I can never know for sure, but I'd bet you are correct. I'd even go so far to say that Erica probably figured out that the two of you would not have made good parents. I think you have that spot on.

I never met Erica, but from what you say about your lives together, she kept her guy secret not because you were not enough for her, fuck she was getting as much extra cock as she wanted, lucky girl, but my guess is she was torn between her love for you and her want for a stable relationship and having a family.

Jim, I know that her secret really pissed you off, but I'd bet my life that she loved you just as much as she ever had, she knew things had to change and you were not the right person to change it with. Maybe time to forgive and get on without bad feelings about her?"

"I knew you would be a good person to speak to Imelda, you are a tricky bitch, wanting more cock than Greg can give you, but you have a good heart and a good brain, and that was a great stunt you pulled with Kuntstruk."

We smiled and drank some more wine, then she started again.

"Jim, you need to go easy with Jeanie, I know you are impatient with these thoughts running through your head but don't scare her off. You are a keeper, Jim, just let her have the time to understand that."

And so, we finished our lunch, coffees and the wine and before we parted she said, "About my anal itch Jim...",

"No, Imelda, just no. Thank you for talking to me, go home and loved Greg's cock, it may not be huge but the man on the end of it loves you, ya slut!" We parted giggling. I suspect as long as we live in the same apartment block, that is how our relationship will be.

Chapter 7 -- Friday Evening -- Jeanie

I decided to take a chance to see if Jeanie would show up at the gym after work on Friday. Maybe a little bit unlikely for a single woman, but it paid off, I'd taken the same bike as yesterday, hoping for similar luck and after 15 minutes in walked Jeanie and her stupendous butt. She was not alone, she was with a guy and my mood darkened, I hadn't anticipated that and found my hackles rising. I'd no justification of course but shit, I'd just been hit by jealousy, I had it really bad for Jeanie.

At first she didn't notice me, they were chatting as they warmed up jogging, then I saw he in the mirrored wall seeing me and she reacted unexpectedly. I thought I'd see a surprised or maybe concerned look, given last night and we'd made a date for Sunday.

But no, her reaction was to break into a grin from ear to ear. She dismounted the running machine and came straight to me, smiling and saying "Hi Jim, didn't expect to see you here tonight, come and meet Mike."

"No, that's OK Jeanie, I don't want to interrupt your date with Mike" not quite managing to pull off the 'I'm not hurt by this' look.

She roared with laughter, causing a lot of people to look our way, "Jim, I have important news for you, get off that bike." I did and she threw her arms around me and said quietly into my ear, "Mike is gorgeous, isn't he? Just a shame he's gay. You don't need to worry about me and Mike mister, we are friends and workout buddies quite often, never fuck buddies. Were you jealous? You were, I like that."

I think I blushed and felt a little dumb and Jeanie was enjoying my discomfort, but grinned at me again and said, "come and meet Mike, you'll like him."

And so, we walked over to Mike and yes, I did quickly decide he was a cool guy and I liked him. After our workouts, we ended up in the sauna and all worked up a good sweat in our skimpies.

Jeanie looked down at my package then to Mike's, his looked just as impressive as mine is, and Jeanie said, "Gee, look at you two, just a pity you are gay Mike or you two could make up my ideal threesome, two hung dudes. Wow, a girl could have such fun."

Mike took on the banter, "Oh I don't know Jeanie, maybe I could put up with you if Jim didn't mind me competing for his attention." He did a double eyebrow up and down to make a joke of it.

I said, "It might surprise you both but I've spent the last four or five years having almost endless hedonistic sexual pleasure, and I'm no stranger to having sex with both sexes. Right now, though, I've only thoughts of one person, and I'm looking at her." Staring straight into Jeanie's beautiful brown eyes.

"I'll take that as a compliment Jim, it sounds like a big one." She stared straight back at me.

"Ooops, I think maybe it's time for me to go." Mike said, bit we both said at the same time, "No Mike, I don't want to chase you away." We ended up all going for Pizza and some beers before Mike made his excuses and said he had a guy wanting to go out places dancing with him that night and left.

When we were alone, Jeanie smiled and said, "I was surprised to see you tonight, I was looking forward to Sunday, so this is a bonus, do you want to come and see my place, it's nothing like on the scale of yours but it's home... and it has a nice comfortable bed. By the way, jealousy suits you, it turned me on that you didn't want me to see other guys, we can talk about that if you want." Her smile just got more and more 'knowing' I think from that moment she knew she had me of she wanted me.

"Yeah let's go to your apartment and... talk, maybe fuck a little too, but talking is good."

And so, we had a 2nd night getting to know each other. I took a chance and ignored part of Imelda's advice to go slowly.

I told Jeanie my adult life story from meeting Erica, marrying her, her parents dying, our crazy hedonistic plan, all right down to the unconfirmed but likely true scenario of Erica moving away from me for a more stable relationship, that turning to shit when she, like her parents perished on an air crash, to me inheriting everything, being worth hundreds of millions, continuing to lead a lifetime of no work, lots of fucking and a carefree lifestyle.

I even told her about my fuck buddy Julie, who I'd wanted more with and who I'd have happily taken on a ready-made family with. How I thought I was finally growing up and wanted more than endless casual sex.

When I finished, I couldn't help noticing that Jeanie looked a little scared. I thought, 'fuck you idiot' I thought I'd blown it by ignoring Imelda's advice.

Jeanie, looked me in the eye and said, "Well, seems like we both had crazy marriages in different ways, maybe we'll both be lucky next time." Then she waited me out, the silence developed waiting to be filled, I had to go for it.

"Jeanie, I talked to a lady who lives in my apartment block, we spent much of the afternoon talking, I've known her for several months, slept with her once before I knew she was married, but she is a good soul and means well towards me. I told her how much meeting you suddenly changed something in me, and I like what I think it means. She told me to go slowly but Jeanie, I think I fell hard for you the minute you positioned your beautiful butt in front of me.

Jeanie, over the past 4-5 years I've probably fucked at least a thousand, maybe many more people. I met you and I don't want that anymore, I think I want you, a long future with you. Does that scare you after knowing me for just over 24 hours, it probably should?"

"If I'm honest Jim, yes it does a little, but I'm really attracted to you. Don't forget it was my idea to try to interest you by carefully positioning my self right in front of you. So, I'm not going to run for the hills, but maybe we can decide to be exclusive with each other and get to know each other for a while before we make any big decisions. I know I'm already in love with your big cock and I hope I can fall in love with the rest of you. What do you think?"

"Jeanie, that's a done deal, lets be exclusive and see what happens between us. By the way, I can't wait until Sunday, what are you doing tomorrow?"

And that's how it all began.

Epilogue:

A year later we are married, Jeanie is pregnant, we've bought a big house, six bedrooms, if we need a bigger place if we keep having children, then we'll move.

Getting to know Jeanie has been a joy, she is a smart lady, has a degree in Mathematics and is a teacher. Obviously she will soon start a different career as a mother, but for now she loves teaching, I offered her the chance to give up work, I can afford it but she likes it. Now I've decided that I need to get something to occupy me, I can no longer spend my days fucking.

When Jeanie and I decided to be exclusive, I had one person I had to meet, Julie. I told her about meeting Jeanie and that our relationship had to stop. I could not have expected her reaction, she smiled as if it was the greatest thing anyone had ever told hear, she was genuinely happy for me, I told her she would always be my friend and that if she ever needed anyone or anything to help her or her girls, that I was the one to call. She attended our wedding as a friend and I got that special smile of hers several times. What a fabulous lady.

For my future, I may not go into it in too big a way but I'm thinking of buying a business, be involved but not fulltime, have good people to run it for me, or at least advise me how to do it well, pay them well so they work hard for the company, hopefully build something worthwhile for our kids to take on in the future it they are drawn to it.

Life suddenly has meaning.

Writer's note: I started this as separate stories tied together as daily tales in a typical week in the life of a lothario who had no constraints of marriage, finances or any damn thing.

Just a guy fucking his way through life, being lucky. Then I thought I'd make him luckier still and let him fall in love. Yeah well, it's my story.