All Comments on 'A Week in Vegas with Sisters Ch. 02'

by DBluePhoenix

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

This is so hot! Definitely worth more sequels

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Looking forward to more of their story…. I could see him moving back to Vegas, and the three of them setting up house together. From your writing, He and his girlfriend seemed great together, to the point that they could both wonder why they ever really parted ways. But the addition of the sister seems to bring a ‘completeness’ to their relationship that neither properly realized was missing.

Given my own pregnancy fetish, of course I would love to see the girls both knocked up by him…. The girlfriend hasn’t had a regular boyfriend in awhile, and the sister was a virgin, so it’s plausible that she hadn’t been on or needed any birth control? And perhaps, while the original night would have been ‘safe’ for both of them, with their cycles synced living together; the end of their week together and possible extension of a night or two would lead them to a very fertile last night together?

Also hoping that by the end of the week, they had come to the conclusion that they should all move in together and get a three bedroom place, so the sister could have her own bedroom to keep up appearances., and he would have an office. But while he’s in LA wrapping up things for the move back to Vegas, the girls announce a change of plans…. The girls suggest the second bedroom would be more useful as a nursery, as they were both now pregnant. And that since the were both pregnant, there wasn’t any use trying to hide their relationship status. Especially since their had confessed their true feelings about him and sharing, along with their new pregnant status, to their parents and although very surprised, they were happy for their daughters and their forthcoming roles as grandparents, and pledged their support any way possible.

badandmys5402badandmys5402almost 2 years ago

Damn, that was a great story. Would love to see where you take the story next

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Very, very nice story...definitely deserves more chapters be added...they still have the rest of the week, and in Vegas, that can add up to a LOT OF FUN!

FIVE**5**STARS...and, PLEASE, write some more!!

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 2 years ago

Great story. Especially as first effort. More Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDBluePhoenix@DBluePhoenix
I'm just a guy, trying to be a writer, and hoping to get some ideas and fantasies out of my head and onto the (virtual) page.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES