A Week Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of him, spit shining on her flushed lips, and an angry, horny expression on her freckled face, and he kissed her hard. His desire for her was incommunicable in any other way, and it startled her. She had been thoroughly focused on his large cock in her mouth, and now here was his tongue, and his hands on her body - God, she wanted him inside her.

He walked Sam closer to Ellie, whom he spanked suddenly to regain her attention. He held Sam's hand, and flattened her palm, before bringing it up to Ellie's oozing cunt to press firmly against her clit, and he moved her hand in circles. Sam marvelled at the softness and heat of Ellie's lips on her fingertips, and the crystal juice they spilled onto her. Ellie cried out in desperation in the instant that Sam stopped. The master lifted Sam's hand towards her, and she smiled at him with her eyes as she popped her fingertips into her mouth. She had never tasted another pussy, and she mainly noticed the sweetness of the slippery coating she licked from her fingers.

The master grabbed Ellie's arse cheeks and held them wide apart, and Sam marvelled at Ellie's exposed anus twitching before her, and the powerful musky scent that met her as she moved closer, until Ellie could feel Sam's breath between her cheeks. The men in the room had drawn closer to see Sam's face hovering over Ellie's arse, and both girls felt the excitement of the crowd. Sam sucked her index finger, and then spat neatly onto Ellie's puckered hole, startling her. She was further startled by Sam sliding her fingertip into it - Sam was amazed at the grip around her finger. She slid in until the first knuckle, and Ellie gasped into the knickers in her mouth. Sam began to get into the power of the situation. She withdrew her finger and spat again onto Ellie's arsehole, and then slid her finger back in, deeper, eliciting more moans.

"Do you like that in your arse?" She interrogated the trembling girl, and wiggled her finger as she did so (So smooth inside!)

There was no answer, so Sam pumped it further in and Ellie grunted and nodded her head.

"Good. Next they will fuck it open" and Sam added a second finger and slid both into Ellie's tight passage as far as she could reach. By now, Ellie was pushing back against Sam's hand, trying to fuck herself on Sam's deeply-lodged digits. With her other hand, Sam reached for the master's cock, and pumped it deftly. For a brief moment, she held them both enthralled, pistoning her fingers in Ellie's bum and squeezing his throbbing cock just inches away, working to the same rhythm.

"You're not in position yet!" He chastised her, his voice not quite steady as she still wanked him vigorously. She slid her fingers out of Ellie and offered them for him. He sniffed them and said

"put them in her mouth". Sam reached forward and held Ellie's neck with one hand, while she slipped her hot, arse-damp fingers into her neighbour's mouth, tugging the ball of her own soaked knickers out and replacing them. She caressed Ellie's tongue, dwelling on how similar the inside of her mouth felt to the inside of her arse (she also pondered briefly about how naturally she had come to know how the inside of another girl's arse felt).

She returned to the task at hand, and began to position herself upside down underneath Ellie

The master, seeing they would be an obstacle, tugged the piss-soaked string of Ellie's knickers over her knees and free of her legs, tossing them to a wanking bystander to enjoy. Ellie's short skirt was around her waist, and wasn't particularly in the way, nor was her top. However, he reached into his trousers nearby, drew out a swiss army knife, and as though he were simply unzipping her clothes, he slid the blade through them from top to bottom in one motion and cast the rags aside, before folding the blade and stowing the knife away. It was a dramatic act, performed matter of factly and without inhibition - it said "Now you are naked, and so you shall remain". Ellie cried out in surprise, and her tits fell free against Sam, who now lay beneath her, too aroused to care about the wet patch she lay in. Her head was between Ellie's knees, and she could smell the girl's excitement as she gazed up at the vivid, splayed lips open just inches from her face. Above that, Ellie's wrinkled hole was still wet from Sam's preparatory finger-fucking. Sam reached up with both hands, and grabbed Ellie's cheeks, pulling them wide apart and watching the hole open.

"Stick your cock in there" she said, knowing that her tone would anger him, and deliberately seeking his punishment. He noted her insolence, but refrained from reacting to it immediately. He'd find something for her. He held his cock by the base, and it strained like a demon to get into Ellie's arse but he forced himself to go slowly. He wanted Ellie to feel every millimetre of the invasion, and he wanted Sam to see it, and smell it, and imagine how it felt. Ellie moaned when the head made contact, and Sam swore quietly to herself. Her own cunt was burning with need, and patience wasn't her strong point.

"Fuck - shove it in her! She wants it."

But the master carried on teasing them both (and above all, himself). Sam moved Ellie's hips backwards suddenly though, and his head popped through her slippery ring and made her squeal. Fighting his urge to slam forwards, he withdrew his cock and pushed it roughly into Sam's mouth. She only half-fought him, before slurping it greedily, noting this new flavour with interest. Realising it was a losing battle, he gave in and plunged his cock between Ellie's cheeks, sinking half of its length up her in one motion. Ellie cried out, and took a deep breath. She had never been fucked in the arse and her body was confused by the sensations. Everywhere she looked men were wanking heavy cocks and watching her backside get invaded, watching her face as a cock throbbed its way into her rectum. She grunted as he slid deeper.

"No noise!" Sam instructed, but as she craned her neck upwards to flick her tongue against the master's balls, he responded with a thrust and Ellie moaned involuntarily at the stoking in her depths.

Sam grabbed Ellie's head with both her hands, pulling her face between her own parted legs until she felt Ellie's mouth kiss against her overflowing cunt.

"This will keep you quiet!" Sam ground her hips upwards against Ellie's tongue, which she felt tentatively part her folds and find her swollen clitoris. Ellie's mouth flooded with Sam's flavour and she murmured around the lips pressed between her own - it felt like Sam's pussy was kissing her back, ferociously. The cock nudged in her arse until she felt his balls touch her cuntlips, and as she breathed in, her head was spinning with the scent of Sam - not just the horny juices that coated her face, but the musk of Sam's arsehole so close to her nose. Ellie imagined the view that Sam was getting, similarly close-up, of her own hole getting so thoroughly fucked.

Sam had been on edge for so long, and had such an astounding view of the master's balls stringing more juice from Ellie's oozing cunt with every thrust up her now relaxed arsehole, that she couldn't stop herself from coming hard in the girl's mouth. The uncertain licking and delving of Ellie's tongue overcame her, and she heard her own voice, as though from a distance, crying out unrecognisably. At its peak, Sam stopped her own mouth by clamping it over Ellie's cunt, letting the taste fill her senses and suddenly wanting to give back some of this pleasure. Ellie felt simultaneously Sam's body riding a wave - her grip on Ellie's head tightened and her cum spilled into Ellie's mouth, thicker and sweeter than before - and the suddenness of Sam's lips and tongue playing in the hot mess between her legs. Ellie came up for air with her chin dripping. She knelt on all fours grunting and trembling as Sam continued licking her, and the master surged in her bowels, responding to Sam's tongue as it flicked against his balls occasionally. She moaned as she felt Sam slide her fingers into her cunt, stunned at the feeling of movement in both her holes. Sam stroked the inside of Ellie gently, feeling the master's cock nudging through the soft walls, and listening to the submissive slurps of Ellie's full orifices.

Sam knew that Ellie would cum any second, and although she had herself just climaxed harder than ever before in the girl's mouth, she wasn't finished with her game of teasing and punishing. She glanced up at the master, and for a few strokes they fucked Ellie in unison, their eyes locked and burning into each other - Sam felt strongly that although it was Ellie's arse that he plundered, it was her, Sam, that he was fucking as he did so. Sam gave a little shake of her head, and he understood. With a great effort of self control, he dragged his cock slowly out of Ellie's grip. They both watched her hole gape briefly. Sam also slid her fingers out, and suddenly Ellie was empty, wiggling on her knees impatiently.

The master looked at Sam consultatively. He was happy to have her input for now, since his cock was interfering with his cognitive processes, and it would be a few minutes before he regained his usual composure. Sensing this, Sam was immensely turned on by it, and made it her secret mission to break his self-control with her own body, and not with Ellie's.

"Ellie, you will suck his cock clean, and then watch as he fucks me with it, while these men (she gestured) cum in your arse."

As she said this, she lifted Ellie's chin and looked down into her eyes. She saw the same submission as she had seen the master elicit with his commands, and the smirk that usually accompanied their interactions was nowhere to be seen. Ellie's eyes were wide and raging with lust, and Sam felt that she would do anything that was asked of her - she parted Ellie's lips and her mouth opened obediently. Her face still shone with Sam's cum. There was something of a scuffle taking place about who was going to fuck her arse next, but Sam just pointed at a man who was waiting politely and who had a particularly girthy cock, and he smiled and stepped in front of the others. The master stood close to Ellie's face, and in an effort to reassert some authority on the proceedings, he kissed Sam lingeringly and enjoyed that she tasted of Ellie's pussy. As they kissed, he guided his penis into Ellie's open mouth. It was untouched since he pulled it free of her arse, although he had checked it briefly on hearing Sam's instructions. Sam pushed the fingers of one hand through Ellie's blonde hair again, steadying her head and pulling it onto his damp and rock-hard cock. Ellie didn't have long to concentrate on the powerful odour of the cock between her lips, before being distracted by the man behind her gripping her cheeks with his hands, parting them dramatically, and inserting his massive bell-end into her gaping butt-hole - he moaned loudly as he felt her body enclose him. He drove forward, forcing air to fart out lewdly around his shaft, and Ellie whimpered and blushed as she continued to clean the master with her tongue, while a well-hung stranger buggered her with squelches.

Sam was enjoying the kiss, perceiving everything that Ellie was experiencing, but feeling a little left out. She gripped the master's balls lightly and pushed more of him into Ellie's throat until she felt her gag. Ellie pressed backwards, and felt the last thick inch slide home, and his balls press against her cunt. She spasmed around both cocks.

Sam dragged the master's cock out of Ellie's mouth, pulling away from his kiss, and said "Fuck me now". She wriggled onto the bed, forcing Ellie back against the intruder who was grunting with exertion, trembling on the brink of firing his load up the blonde on all fours. She lay perpendicular to Ellie, to make sure she got a good view, and spread her legs wide, bringing her knees high to show the master her swollen and open pussy, already creamy with longing. The master gripped her raised ankles and gazed at the hungry, splayed mess between her legs and the neat little bush of hair above it. He watched her dimpled anus twitching, and debated fucking her there instead, just to confound her bubbling cunt. Sam grabbed his hips with clawing desperation and pulled his cock into her in one smooth motion, biting her lip as it filled her deliciously.

He moaned at her burning along his shaft - it was the wettest pussy he had ever entered and her lips slid effortlessly to the base of his cock and spat her clear glue onto his pubes as she jerked violently and cried out loud.

"Ungh...Yes...Fuck it." The master began to drive into her in long strokes, enjoying how her eyes rolled. Ellie watched, transfixed, as Sam's cum gathered thickly around her sloppy opening. She was just about to lean in for a taste, when she was startled by a grunt and simultaneously a hot explosion in her rectum, as the man in her arse injected her with a heavy dose of cum.

"Fuuuck!" Ellie hissed, and she grabbed Sam's attention by pinching one of her nipples hard - "He's just cum up my arse".

"Take more until it's full, then you can have your cunt fucked" said Sam, reaching a long arm under Ellie to check how wet she was, and bringing back a handful of her soup.

The first man withdrew with a plop, and as Ellie felt a tear of dirty cum spill down her cheek, there was already another thick intruder slipping easily into her cum-lubed back passage.

The master slid his cock out of Sam, and seeing her cream smeared on his shaft, Sam fell on it hungrily, lapping her juices from its length, and bringing her own intense flavour to his mouth in a kiss.

As they kissed, the master had an idea. He lay on the bed himself, and hoisted Sam onto him, moving her body with ease. She straddled him and sank onto his cock with a moan. As the master parted Sam's cheeks, glistening with sweat, Ellie found her face inches from the wet fucking, and immersed in the lusty scent of Sam's arse spread before her. As he thrust upwards into Sam, he reached for Ellie's face and held it, drawing her in closer to Sam's holes. Ellie was shaking now - the man behind her had talent. He buggered her firmly and smoothly and was strumming her clit with a fingertip, making her juices run down her thighs. With every shuddering breath Ellie took, Sam's arse-sweat overpowered her. Sam felt Ellie's breath caress her as she rode the delightful cock, and felt incredibly exposed, since the master was pulling her wide open and the audience nearby leaned in to see between her cheeks.

As the tempo of the butt-fucking she was receiving increased, Ellie put out the tip of her tongue, and flicked it against the sensitive salty skin around Sam's anus.

"Aah fuck!!" Sam's body leaped at the feeling of Ellie's teasing little licks circling the hole.

"Fuck yes, lick it. Taste me." Sam pushed back towards Ellie's deft tongue-tip, bouncing sloppily on the master. Ellie moaned herself as she let her tongue travel over the moist dimpled hole, caressing it in circles and exploring its wrinkled contours -they twitched against her as she did so.

The master was gazing up at Sam's face, shining with sweat, and her huge pupils bore into him between eye-rolls. Her eyes and the little whimpers told him everything she was experiencing, in expletive-laden detail. But he wanted her to hear the words - he wanted to fuck her everywhere and that included her imagination. "Ellie's licking your arsehole while I fuck you... Listen to the sounds your wet cunt is making... Listen to her moaning as she tastes you, while her own arse is packed with cock... Ellie, put your tongue inside her."

The last command made Sam gasp, as before he even finished speaking she felt Ellie's tongue get firmer and dip insistently through the ring of muscle. Sam was lost, coming again but slowly and steadily, caught between the familiar fullness of a firm cock buried in her cunt, and the completely new sensation of a flicking, wriggling invasion of her tight arsehole. She reached out and grabbed a cock, startling its owner and pulling him closer by it, before swiftly enclosing it in her mouth. She barely looked at him, just enjoyed the feel of his penis on her tongue, and how it swelled in her throat as she continued to cum slowly, trembling. Her mouth flooded suddenly with boiling sperm - he had been excited for an hour and the desperation of her sucking had left him no option, and he exploded down her throat. Ellie felt Sam's surprise, as her tongue was pinched hard by Sam's silky grip. Sam choked the cock out of her mouth, and cum spilled down her chin, as she swallowed breathlessly. The master caught her eye and winked at her.

Ellie cried out suddenly as the next cock shot his load violently into her depths, spraying her undulating colon - she raged with frustration as she had been just about to climax, and now his member slid softly back out of her, leaving her empty and craving the next contender. She didn't have to wait long. A chiselled, surfer-type was already halfway up her arse and looking delighted to be there. She smiled back at him over her shoulder, enjoying the joy in his eyes as broke on through to the other side, and churned the cum in her bowels.

Ellie returned her focus to Sam's anus, and slid a finger into it without warning. Sam yelped, and the Master spanked her hard on both cheeks, ecstatic to feel Ellie's squirming digit with his cock.

He placed his hands around Sam's throat, and held her tightly enough that her eyes widened and her cunt gripped him tighter with a gratifying mixture of lust and fear. Ellie added a second finger to stretch Sam's slippery ring, and while the Master held her firmly in place, they both fucked Sam as though they were trying to reach the centre of her. The surfer grunted a hefty cum-wad up Ellie's slurping arse - the three men had fucked it sloppy and gaping, and she felt full to the brim and powerless to prevent a cascade if she moved. But she was also aware that by Sam's edict, she had now earned some dick for her drooling and angrily-swollen pussy.

The master took charge of the situation, pulling Ellie's hand away from Sam's arse and sucking her fingers as though it needed doing, he declared to Sam (still holding her throat)

"I am going to take my cock out of your cunt, Sam, and fuck Ellie until she cums on it. Then I will fuck you in the arse. You may let them fuck you in the meantime, but do not cum again until I'm balls deep up your backside." Sam nodded with her eyes, wondering how it would feel to have him fuck her there. He pulled his cock out of her, proud of how she had glazed it so thickly, and moved to Ellie to give her the attention she had been craving. He kissed her and could taste Sam on her. He pulled her cropped blond hair, and tugged on her nipples, and pinched her clit between his thumb and finger, whispering to her so she felt like they were the only ones in the room. "I'm going to fuck all that cum back out of you" he told her, and flipped her suddenly onto her back. She felt her arse leak onto the bed, and worried briefly about how clean all that cum would be when it reappeared, but his cock was throbbing just above her cunt and she was aching for it to plough her. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it hard, before holding him by the balls and pulling him into her. He offered no resistance, and he watched Sam's cum mingle with Ellie's as he slid fully inside her boiling hole. She screamed and shuddered - they had been torturing her for a long time and she bubbled around the base of his shaft with relief. Sam looked on with mounting jealousy as the master gripped Ellie by the hips, and started to move inside her, stoking her with increasing force and watching her face intently. Sam bent over, her eyes never leaving the pair, and manipulated a Mediterranean-looking man into herself from behind. He fucked her eagerly, his balls slapping her clit, and she bit her lip and watched the master set about fucking the cum out of Ellie.