A Week Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was soon beyond repressing either the cries that escaped her mouth, or the jism that escaped her arsehole with every deep thrust. She cried out with a staccato rhythm that failed to quite cover the sound of the cum-loads belching forth from her depths. He slammed into her with determination, driving each sperm-laden fart out of her body like a prize, and feeling her orgasm rolling through her over and over. He felt her cervix against his cock and she was screaming as she came, her arse spitting the last dregs of cum onto the sheets with the force of her convulsions.

The master withdrew, and Ellie lay quaking with the final throes of her orgasm, in a puddle of dirty cum - an onlooker found it all too much and sprayed several jets of semen onto her sweaty and trembling tits. She massaged it across them languidly.

The master approached Sam, who smiled at him prettily, her body shaking with each thrust from the man fucking her. The master inserted his thumb into Sam's mouth and raised her face towards him.

"You have the wrong man, in the wrong hole, so it's time to stop." Sam shook her head, her eyes gleaming with mischief. The man wetting his balls with her cum thought he might be in luck, and that Sam had chosen him now - but he had radically misread the game, and the part he was meant to play. Sam rolled her eyes back in his direction, as if to say "Nothing I can do.." and she let out some pornographic-sounding moans as he fucked her. This angered the master, who was up for a game, but disliked insincerity in sex.

He moved very quickly, and without aggression but with extreme efficiency, he gripped the man by the throat and pinned him against a wall several feet away, smiling disarmingly. Before the man could protest or even move, he said quietly "Excellent, so you're going to pick two others and show the messy girl on the bed what being totally full feels like. Do a good job and you can cum in Sam's mouth." The man's lust beat his pride, and he assented with his eyes.

The master was already gone though, his hands around Sam's waist - he lifted her and placed her on the bed, on her back, and swung her legs high, holding her ankles close to her ears. "Sam" he began, "I want you to listen carefully to the sounds of Ellie getting fucked by three men. I want you to listen to the whimpers and the squelches, while I ease the length of my cock into your bottom. And then I want to watch your face while you cum, anally."

The man had chosen his compatriots, and between them they arranged Ellie so she could most easily be entered by all of them. One lay beneath her and she straddled him, engulfing his cock instantly, and mashing her sloppy lips against his balls. Another stood beside the bed, and she took him into her mouth and began to salivate on his throbbing dick. The third (the same deposed leader) knelt carefully with his legs either side of the lower man, and pumped his cock as he watched Ellie gaping and leaking while she creamed the balls she was grinding against. She needed no preparation, he concluded, and slid it up her arse in one motion and she gave a groan of utter satisfaction.

Sam was listening intently, as instructed, and also watching as the master meticulously doused his penis with his own spit, until it pulsed and shone above her. She felt her anus twitch nervously. Ellie gave a squeal which turned into a groan as the man behind her pushed through her loosened arsehole, and joined the other cock thrusting in her body. Sam heard Ellie's moaning around the cock that filled her mouth, and the wet lapping and sloshing of the thorough dicking at her back end. The men grunted with exertion too, each trying to fit more of himself into her than the other.

Sam played with her clit and looked into the master's eyes, as he guided his gleaming bell-end against her unfucked butthole. Her pussy was spilling wetness as she waited for him to push.

"Relax your arse and breathe deeply" he said, and she gave an almighty sigh as she felt herself opened slowly by his slippery prick, which felt at the same time soft and giving, but also rock hard and unstoppable. Sam gasped at the stretch she felt in her ring as the head of his cock popped through - his eyes were fixed and shining on her leaking lips, and the sight of himself slowly entering her arse just below it. Sam couldn't help but notice a certain familiarity of the sensation, but the direction of movement was new to her, and she struggled to relax and let more of him in. His gaze was fully entangled with hers - she looked both widely alert and extremely relaxed and his deep look penetrated her just as his cock slid a millimetre at a time through her spit-slicked passage.

Ellie came noisily in the background, her body slurping the cocks as they pounded her. The master pressed on into Sam's arse, watching her eyes roll as he slid through her deeper sphincter and he felt her open out around him, enclosing him into her body as her abdomen quaked and fluttered. Sam bit her lip hard and slid a finger into her pussy. He was right, this was going to make her cum, she noted with some surprise. She teased her clit with her juices and focused on the invasion, and watched his face as he struggled hard to retain his composure. If she came, she would bring him with her, she decided. She'd squeeze the cum out of him with her arsehole, and feel it spray inside her. She clenched around his cock for a second and he murmured, and a look of panic flared on his face as he feared he might blow his load that second. It passed, and he sank himself further up her.

"Ungh...fuck, that's deep!" Sam grunted as he reached the base, and she felt a dull nudging in her lower belly as the head of his cock throbbed there, and her cunt spilled nectar onto her hands.

"Fuck it..." She whispered. "Fuck my tight little arse until I scream."

He began drawing himself out and sliding back in, each time trying to get deeper, pistoning in and out of her, and breathing in the hot scent of her rising as he fucked her. He passed an arm under her waist, and gripped her at the back of the neck with the other, so he could steady her against his forceful slamming. Sam began wailing over the wet noises she made around his cock - it was the most intense thing she'd ever felt. She watched his muscles flex as he overpowered her and pulled her onto him over and over, as though wanking his cock with her entire body, her tight arse around his shaft like a glove. He was grunting too, dripping with sweat and pumping himself into her colon for all he was worth. Each had been determined to make the other lose control, and when it happened it was simultaneous. Sam's whole body bucked and shuddered as she came with a scream, just as he began to shoot jets of burning cum into her bowels. She startled them both by spraying his gleaming abs with her own clear cum, her pussy gushing more with each thrust. He roared with joy as he fucked the squirt from her, his balls unloading into her for what seemed like an age - he imagined he'd filled her to the brim.

Sam quaked and trickled and felt the heat spread inside her. The man who had just soundly buggered Ellie appeared by her side, and she recalled the master's promise that he would cum in Sam's mouth. She opened it. He had pulled his cock out of Ellie seconds ago, simply to cum in the forbidden girl's mouth, and Sam breathed in its horny stink as it began to spurt. There was a lot of it - it just kept on coming in thick white gobs, and she pictured that same amount sloshing deep inside her right now, as the master was ever so slowly retreating from her arse. She licked the man's cock , thrilled by her own dirtiness, and then swallowed the salty mouthful and smiled at both men.

"I think Ellie wants that cum" the Master said quietly, referring to the dirty reservoir she felt moving inside her.

Ellie was a gang-fucked mess, squirming on the bed with most of her hand in her pussy. She was already spattered with cum, as bystanders had been glazing her while she fisted her cunt, since her other two fuckers had finished inside her.

"They missed a spot" Sam giggled and squatted over Ellie's tits, watching the girl below her writhing with another orgasm. Her slippery body hummed with various smells of sex, and Sam locked eyes with Ellie and pushed. Then she gasped at the feeling of hot liquid cum seeping out of her stretched hole. Straining to see, she saw it drip onto Ellie. The master took her hand and said "Push". She took a deep breath and relaxed her body, before squirting the whole load noisily onto Ellie, where it pooled between her tits. Her pussy released another small trickle of her own, diluting the puddle, and Ellie moaned at the heat of both liquids dousing her. She withdrew her hand from her cunt, and put it in her mouth. Then she slid a finger up Sam's arse, looking for more cum, but there was none left there. Sam noted how much slimmer it felt than the cock she'd just had there, and how easily it went all the way in. She shifted her hips forward until her open pussy kissed against Ellie's lips.

"Ellie, you shouldn't have noisy parties on week nights when I'm trying to work," Sam said.

"Sorry Sam" - Ellie wiggled her finger in the hot sleeve of Sam's arse "you work too hard".

"Shut up and lick my cunt." Sam tweaked Ellie's nipples hard.

"And make me cum or I'll put my hand in your worn-out arse".

The master watched the scene with a smile, delightful to have met Sam, whose dominance of Ellie was so natural.

How wonderful to have found her hiding in the hall.

How terrifying that she had broken his composure more than any other.

How glorious to have fucked her arse so thoroughly.

How appalling if he were never to see her again.

How unfamiliar to feel that way.

How disconcerting to be slightly in love with her, the girl from the hall.

Sam was watching him watch her, and gently rocking and coming on Ellie's flicking tongue and finger, without making a sound. She beckoned him over, and let him kiss her on the lips.