All Comments on 'A Week of Control Pt. 01'

by britishfemme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
skinnysailorskinnysailorabout 7 years ago
Oh Girl !

Wow, I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
Oh my!

What an incredibly hot and sexy story! More soon, PLEASE ;) !

Five stars and favourited.

LostWrenLostWrenabout 7 years ago
Great build-up

Things are going to get crazy--and for 7 days? Wow. 5 stars for the suspense you built.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
ok

this first part was not too bad, I was not going to read it but I though might as well, but I now know this will be the only part I will read, even though it was written well, this is not my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This promises more...

I'm turned on and wet before Miss has her way. Miss Amanda sounds exactly like the sort of woman I'd like to serve for a week. I now need to ask permission from my Master if I can play with myself tonight. More please.

ExescortExescortabout 7 years ago
Yummy

Choose this for my first read as I'm new here. Oh didn't I choose well, fabulously sexy. Just what I needed and wanted, thanks 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rachel

I understand Amanda and Rebecca, buy who is Rachel???

I suppose name was changed, in all places but one?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

If you're going to write a lesbian story then just freaking DO IT. Don't easte my time writing sbout a wife who is a deceitful, selfish & untrustworthy from the first paragraph. If I was a guy I'd be offended by the protagonist's cavalier attitude. Don't like her, don't care to read about cheating heteros having lesbian wannabe fantasies. Especially don't want to be slapped with the incongruity of the charscter being a dom. The premise makes no sense. As a lesbian, this story offends me. As a person of intehrity & morals this character is not likesble.

Kurt Vonnegut is the undisputed master of short story writing & his primary caveat is to make the chatacter likeable from the start. That's where you lost me. After a few paragraphs I was turned off by your protagonist & moved on.

I did come back to it, read the story because I felt obligated to fully read the story I was critiquing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbritishfemme@britishfemme
I am a lover of all things sexual. I love exhibitionism, men, women, orgies, role play. Never say never. I particularly enjoy group sex. There's something about being the centre of attention that I find very arousing. With women I like to take control and explore my Domme s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES