A Week of Denial: Tuesday

Story Info
Blue balls makes working late much more interesting.
1k words
3.9
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zammzamm
zammzamm
31 Followers

Over the bridge, right onto Sophia St., left onto Amelia St., right again onto Prince Edward St., and finally right into the driveway. Thank god I knew this drive so well. I was so busy at work I barely noticed my aching balls, but once I was on my way home with nothing to think about but all the possible ways Amanda might tease me, it was difficult to focus on anything else. I almost missed a few turns on my way home.

As my car came to a stop in the driveway, I could feel my pulse accelerating. The anticipation, excitement, and nerves were building my whole drive home and now they were reaching a fever pitch. I practically jumped out of the car and walked as fast as I could without running to the door. I was moving so fast I almost did not notice my wife through the window, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw just enough to make me stop and do a double-take.

Standing in the kitchen at the stove, was my wife wearing absolutely nothing but a white apron. Her breasts were spilling out the sides and her ass was completely exposed. I could not believe she had the blinds open. Anyone passing by could see her.

After gazing in the window at my wife's body for longer than I'd like to admit, I tore my eyes away and walked to the door. As I opened the door, my nostrils filled with the smell of one of my favorite meals cooking on the stove, but that only occupied my attention for a minute. There was something much more alluring that caught my attention. Between my wife's ass cheeks was a little glint of red, which could only be one thing, the butt plug we bought together last Valentine's Day. My wife did not usually like anything in her ass, but she seemed to enjoy how pretty the red jewel looked sticking out between her cheeks and she knew I loved it.

Without turning around, Amanda said, "Take off all your clothes and sit down at the kitchen table facing me. You are to keep your eyes on me until I tell you otherwise. You may occupy yourself by fantasizing about me, but do not touch yourself. If your cock is not hard, I will know you were not following my instructions."

I stripped right in the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table as I was instructed. Keeping my cock hard was not a challenge at all. Fantasies were rushing through my head like tidal waves. I was more worried that I might explode without even touching myself than I was about not being able to stay hard.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, Amanda started to wrap up cooking. She turned the stove off, put the dishes in the sink, and brought me a plate of food. I expected her to go back and get herself a plate, but she sat down across from me.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"No, you go ahead without me. I can't do what I have planned with a full stomach," she answered smiling.

I was shocked. Amanda was never a big fan of blowjobs. I tried to take my time eating, but I was too excited. My plate was empty in what felt like seconds. Amanda took my plate and put it in the sink. I stood up assuming dinner was over, but before my ass was even completely off the chair I heard, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Wherever you want me," I said trying to recover from my blunder.

"I want you right there," Amanda said moving back towards the table. She grabbed the chair she was sitting in and pulled it aside. I watched as my wife got down on her hands and knees and crawled under the table. She stopped between my legs, my cock twitching just inches from her face. She reached under my chair and pulled out a small bottle that I recognized as Great Head, a numbing gel used on the throat to make deep throating more comfortable. Amanda really was pulling out all the stops.

She applied the gel to her throat and then began talking with her lips so close to my cock I could feel her hot breath on my head with every syllable.

"This is going to be unlike any blowjob I have ever given you before. I was determined to impress you today so I watched a few how-to videos on blowjobs and practiced deep throating. This is going to be the deepest sloppiest blowjob of your life."

And with that, she wasted no time swallowing my entire cock. Yesterday had been a slow build-up, but today was an assault. I was used to blowjobs consisting of mostly teasing the head, but this was another world. My entire cock was disappearing and reappearing before my eyes. I could feel the tightness of her throat around my shaft. Saliva was coating my cock and dripping onto my balls. The display between my legs was like something out of a porn video, but starring my wife.

She had only been sucking me for a few minutes when I started screaming, "Fuck! I am so close."

Rather than pull her mouth away, like she normally would to edge me, she slammed her face down until my entire cock and some of my balls were in her mouth. I thought I was going to explode, but she stopped moving. She just rested there breathing through her nose with my twitching cock buried in her throat. As soon as I was off the edge, she started bobbing her head up and down. Within thirty seconds, I was on the edge again and she slammed her face down again. This time using her hand to guide both of my balls completely into her mouth. It took me a long time to come off the edge. How am I supposed to stop myself from cumming when my entire genitals are rammed into my wife's mouth? She repeated this process over and over until I was perpetually on the edge.

When she finally stopped, she crawled out from under the table and walked upstairs to shower as if it was an ordinary day.

zammzamm
zammzamm
31 Followers