A Week of Denial: Wednesday

Story Info
Blue balls makes working late much more interesting.
1.6k words
4.44
11.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zammzamm
zammzamm
31 Followers

Over the bridge, right onto Sophia St, left onto Amelia St., right again onto Prince Edward St., and finally right into the driveway. The drive home today was even worse than yesterday. My balls are so sore that every pothole made me grunt in pain, but now I'm home and ready for whatever Amanda has planned. At least ready as I'll ever be.

I looked through the window as I walked to the door as usual, but I did not see Amanda. In fact, the lights were not even on. I opened the door and still did not see her. As I closed the door behind me, I noticed a faint buzzing sound coming from upstairs.

"Amanda, are you home?" I shouted to no response. I walked upstairs slowly, not sure what I was walking into. The buzzing sound got louder, but I was still unable to identify it.

The bedroom door was open just enough that through the small opening I could see Amanda on the bed with a magic wand between her legs. I creeped into the bedroom as quietly as I could, not wanting to disturb her, but before I even fully crossed the threshold she said, "strip and sit," followed by a deep breathe.

There was a chair positioned at the foot of the bed so I took off all my clothes and sat down. Once I settled into my seat and began watching intently as my wife masturbated, I noticed something else between her legs. Just below the vibrator I could see the base of a red dildo. The color would not have meant anything to anyone else, but I knew that the only red dildo we owned was massive. It was 2.5" in diameter and 8" long and she had it buried to the hilt in her cunt.

After only a minute or so of watching my wife's vaginal muscles flex around the massive dildo, I could tell she was getting close to cumming. Her head was thrown back, her legs were pulled tight together, and her hips were lifted. I had seen her in this position many times. I loved watching her cum, but suddenly she switched off the vibrator. Her head stayed back, but her legs relaxed and her hips dropped. After a few seconds she sat up and looked at me, not bothering to remove the dildo from her cunt, but placing the vibrator on the bed beside her. And said, "Thank god you're finally home, I've been edging for almost an hour. I thought you would be home earlier."

"Sorry, my drive home took a little longer because I had to drive carefully around potholes," I answered apologetically.

"Are someone's balls nice and sore?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes. This is probably a top 5 worst case of blue balls, but I love it. Every time my balls ache it reminds me who is in control of them," I said smiling at her lovingly.

"Good. I wish I could say I was going to relieve that tension today, but instead I am going to make it much worse. Today is going to be a challenge for you, but one I am confident you can handle. You are going to take that over sensitive cock of yours and fuck my soaking wet, stretched out, and edged pussy. The catch is when you get too close to cumming, you are going to pull out and go down on me. For extra motivation, if you cum without permission I am going to make you eat your own massive pent up load as it drips out of me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress," I answered instinctively.

She smiled and said, "I'm glad you're already getting in the right head space. Now get over here and replace this dildo with your cock."

I stood up and climbed onto the bed positioning myself on top of her. I reached between her legs and slowly pulled out the dildo. I had forgotten just how massive it was. The weight in my hand was impressive as I placed it to the side next to the magic wand.

I took a deep breathe and slid my cock inside her. The gentle pressure of her soft vaginal walls was heaven. I had fucked Amanda in every state of arousal. Sometimes she was just appeasing my insatiable sex drive and other times, more like today, she was desperately horny for me, but in all those times her pussy had never been this wet. She was absolutely drenched. I could feel her juices sloshing around my cock as I slid my cock in and out of her. After a few thrusts, I could feel my balls coated with her juices.

It did not take long before I was getting close to cumming. My pace was slowly increasing as well, only making things build faster.

"Remember, switch to going down on me when you get too close to cumming," she said.

A few seconds later I could feel the semen starting to build in my shaft. I pulled out and just hovered over her with my cock twitching.

"Down! Now! You are either eating or fucking!" she said authoritatively.

I thrust my head between her legs and started ravenously devouring her pussy. I flattened my tongue and licked all the way from her ass to her clit. The sweet taste of pent up frustration in her juices spurred me on. I jammed my face into her crotch, trying to get my tongue as deep inside her as I could. She squeezed on my tongue as I swirled it around inside her.

"Suck my clit!" she screamed. In a split second I pulled my tongue from inside her and slid it up to her clit. I found her swollen little bead with the tip of my tongue and sucked it into my mouth to keep it in place while I flicked it with my tongue as fast as I could.

"Don't fucking stop!" she moaned. My tongue was getting sore, but I kept desperately trying to make her cum.

"Fuck me!" she ordered. I had completely forgotten this was supposed to be my recovery time. As I repositioned to put my cock back inside her, I realized my cock was still throbbing. This was not going to be an easy challenge.

I slid my sensitive cock inside her and she was somehow even wetter than before. Her juices mixed with my own saliva coating my cock and balls. No matter how slow or fast, I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy, my cock felt amazing. There was nothing I could do, but hold back as my orgasm quickly crescendoed.

"Don't you dare fucking cum. I will make you drink every last drop of your own load from my cunt," she barked.

I kept thrusting in and out trying to focus on anything besides my own pleasure, but the sensations in my groin were overwhelming. I pulled out as semen almost erupted from my cock.

"Down!" she yelled.

Semen was still trying to push its way up my shaft when I started licking her pussy again.

"Down," she said again in a mischievous voice.

I knew exactly what she wanted. I moved my head lower and began teasing her asshole with my tongue. She moaned deeply as I pressed my tongue against her tight hole. I could feel her hole relaxing and opening for me. Slowly, I began fucking her ass with my tongue. This time I recovered much faster and in less than a minute was ready to start fucking again.

I began positioning myself to fuck her cunt again, but she shifted so that my cock was aimed at her asshole.

"Are you sure, mistress?" I asked.

"I want you to use my tight little hole to edge that cock of yours until you can't take any more, but so help me god if you cum without my permission, once you are done eating your own cum from my ass, I will spank your ass harder than I ever have before." she said in a demonic voice I had only heard on one other occasion and that occasion had not ended well for my rear end.

I began hesitantly sliding my cock into her ass. The tight grip on my cock was completely different than her pussy. I pushed against the resistance and by the time my balls made contact with her ass, I was already close to cumming. I pumped in and out as slow as I could, but it was not helping. I was going to cum if I had to keep going. I paused briefly to catch my breathe.

"Did I say you could stop?" she asked angrily.

"No, mistress, but I'm so close. I don't know how much more I can handle," I answered.

"You may stop when I say so. Until then you'll just have to keep those balls under control," she said.

I kept fucking her ass, but I was getting scared. I didn't want to eat my own cum out of her ass, but that was the road we were headed down if this didn't end soon.

"Please, mistress. Let me stop," I begged.

"No," she answered coldly.

I continued begging as I fucked her, but she continued to deny me.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum. Please let me stop!" I screamed as cum began pulsing up my shaft. I needed to stop or I was going to explode.

She did not respond for a few seconds and then, "Stop!"

I did not dare move my cock. I just stayed completely still with my cock buried in her ass. After catching my breath and regaining control of the semen burning inside my shaft, I pulled my cock out of her ass and collapsed onto the bed.

zammzamm
zammzamm
31 Followers