All Comments on 'A Weekend at Amy's'

by submissivecouple13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Very hot!

Everything from the narrator's commentary on his own thoughts to hot portrayal of the sex and gradual movement to being the bitch was entertaining and arousing.

Thanks

PS: Could use some editing of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun story

And it's a story that screams for a few more short chapters, not only describing the rest of the weekend - with and without "Kevin." And I guess we can assume Kevin's got another girlfriend, right?

But I think the real fun happens when Paul goes home. It's a classic "problem:" what happens when a wife or husband cheats, and new parts of their sexuality? How do they go home and tell their spouse? Do they just try to pretend it never happened? Try to find other outlets? Or confess all and try to bring their spouse into the new world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

We need Amy to help Kevin pop Paul's boi pussy and turn him into Paula. Then Amy and Paula can do their lesbo 69'ing while Kevin breeds Paula boi pussy time and time again..

And I bet Kevin has a few friends that would love running a train on this new boi cunt and throat..

NoodDadNoodDadalmost 4 years ago
VERY Hot story !

I've ALWAYS wanted to lick a pussy while She is getting fucked and get me some dick in the process!

Daniel6700044Daniel67000445 months ago

Love it! Gradual build-up with twists and turns along the way. Lots of potential for more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous