A Weekend at Loba's Den Ch. 01

Story Info
A master spending a weekend with his female slave.
1.7k words
3.83
6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kei9
Kei9
2 Followers

THURSDAY -- THE LETTER

Karen arrived at the countryside house she had recently built using the fortune won in a lottery. She had chosen the location of the land very carefully, sufficiently large in a nice green area, not too far away from the beach and with no too close neighbors.

The door of the underground garage opened automatically recognizing her car and she drove the brand-new Tesla into the available spot between her Landrover Jeep and her Ducatti motorbike. The Landrover she used only for trips to the beach or any other trip farther away from the city. The motorbike she had not used yet; in fact, she still had to buy the needed leather clothing and helmet.

The garage-door closed automatically as she switched off the alarm system. She took the stairs and arrived in the hall where she checked her mailbox. These days, she received most correspondence via email and other electronic systems, but there were still some magazines and utility bills that came by snail mail.

She opened the box, took out the monthly edition of Home Design magazine, a utility bill, a promotional flyer from a nearby supermarket and a letter. She recognized the handwriting on the envelope immediately, it was from her Master.

Certainly, there would be emails from her Master in her hotmail account too; Master wouldn't run the risk of her not checking the postal mailbox or the snail mail not arriving on time. But both he and she herself still very much appreciate the idea of physical letters. Those letters you can keep close to your heart if you want or read them together when cuddled in front of the fireplace for example. You cannot do that with a pdf file. And opening an envelope and unfolding the paper inside still has its own charms of surprise.

She hung her jacket on the coatrack and looked into the mirror, judging her appearance. Although she was in her early fifties, she still had a nice figure and in fact looked younger than her real age. Green eyes, sensual lips on a small mouth (which according to her Master looked always marvelous with a ball gag stuck in it) and long coal black hair reaching almost to her butt, which today she had tied in a ponytail, all contributed to a younger appearance. Her body was not that of a fashion model, but in good shape thanks to healthy eating, sufficient physical activity, and from time to time an interesting sex life. A full round bosom, a slim waist and hips and very nice legs were an adequate description of her body. She would have preferred slightly rounder buttocks, but her Master didn't see a problem there, as he was always eager to spank her bottom with gusto.

She went into the living room and sat down on a comfortable sofa. She put the magazine, the bill, and the flyer aside and opened the letter.

My dear slave,

I will be spending the next weekend at your new house, and I demand you to be at my disposal from Friday night to Monday afternoon, full time and with no other distractions so that you can serve your Master as it pleases him.

I have great ideas for us to spend a vigorous and spicy weekend together, so be prepared. A set of rules to be obeyed are outlined below. And I want you to provide the items mentioned in the list below, to be used during our sessions. Of course, we might eventually not use them all, but I want to keep my options open to have you as sexy as possible and abuse of your body any way I want. Therefore, provide every single item, no excuses accepted.

Signed, your Master

THE RULES

1. You will always wear your collar, the only exception being when taking a shower.

2. You will always address your Master with "Sir", "Master", "My Master" or similar terms expressing your total submission to your Master.

3. When you want to mention yourself, you will do so using terms such as "Your

humble slave", "Your slut", "Your Loba", "Your sub", "Your little whore"; "Your bitch".

4. Master will call you "slave", "bitch", "whore", "slut" and any other humiliating

names that you will accept without restriction and with gratitude. Master will also use the more affectionate names of "Loba" and "Lobinha" when convenient.

5. Your verbal safe word will be "red" and when gagged or gagged & blindfolded "two horizontal shakes of the head".

6. During the days and nights of this weekend you will completely belong to your Master and permit him to do whatever he wants with your body.

7. You will strictly obey any of your Master's orders, being allowed at times to be temporarily stubborn to increase the pleasure of the scene in question. However, when the Master uses the command word "limit," you will obey immediately without any delay or further resistance.

THE LIST

The quantities mentioned are the minimum necessary. At the slave's taste the list can be increased and/or other items included.

Clothing Items

Group A - Normal Use

2 sets of lace lingerie (black, red)

1 garter belt (black)

1 pair of stockings to be worn with garter belt (black)

2 nightgowns (black, white, or blue)

1 pair of shorts

1 thong bikini

1 pair of jeans

2 T-shirts

1 button-down blouse

1 skirt

1 long dress with considerable cleavage

1 pair of shoes or sandals stiletto style

1 pair of boots

Group B -- To be eventually ripped off or cut

2 sets of lace lingerie (any color)

1 nightgown (any color)

1 pair of stockings (black)

1 full body fishnet tights (any color)

1 mini-skirt jeans

2 T-shirts

1 button-down blouse

Other items

1 pair of handcuffs

1 blindfold

1 flogger

1 crop

1 spanking paddle

2 ball gags (one small, one big)

1 vibrator

1 bottle of chilled champagne

2 champagne glasses

1 bottle of massage oil

Stock the fridge with water and beer.

GETTING TO KNOW THE DEN (Friday night)

Friday 8:00 pm and I arrive at the house that you have built after having won a big prize in the state lottery. I ring the bell and soon after you yourself open the door yourself. You have a staff for all kind of housekeeping now, but you gave them the day off so you can enjoy the whole weekend with your Master without prying eyes around.

You are wearing that long and colorful dress that I like so much. I suppose you are not wearing anything underneath and I feel a light stir in my loins. You smile and welcome me with a wet kiss, a short one, but very inviting.

"Master welcome to the home of your humble slave. With your permission I would like to give you a tour of the house first. After that we can have a drink and unwind. Is that ok for you Master?"

"Yes slave, let's do that."

Then you show me around. The living room is very large and with two different environments. One is dominated by a set of sofas with combining small table and a 50" plasma TV. The other looks very cozy with another sofa full of cushions, another small coffee table, a loveseat, sparse lighting, and an open fireplace. The two environments are separated by a sturdy iron grid from floor to ceiling.

From the living room we go to the dining room with a table and chairs for 6 persons and connection to the kitchen by a counter. The kitchen seems to be well equipped. Leaving the dining room, we enter the corridor that leads to the bedrooms and the back of the house.

First you show me your very huge suite. The floor has ceramic tiles but there are several thick rugs scattered about. A solid wood canopy bed is the centerpiece.

Besides the bed there is a vanity table set, a rocking chair in one of the corners and a large full body mirror on a wall.

On another wall overlooking the bed and the rocking chair is another large plasma TV. Then you take me to closet with wardrobes extending all the way from the floor to the ceiling.

"I bet you have quite a collection of shoes in there, right?"

"Yes Master, and a few pairs that the You Sir would certainly love to appreciate on my feet under the right circumstances."

"No doubt about that!"

"Now I'll show you the master bathroom."

The bathroom is huge also and has a shower stall and a Jacuzzi tub for two people. On the walls there are several rings and bars for hanging bath items, but from the sturdiness of the pieces I know that you did not think only of hanging towels there.

Then you show me the guest room, which has nothing special.

"And here is a room reserved only for my Master. Here the Master can rest whenever he does not want to be together with his slave."

You come close to Me and whisper in my ear:

"I hope Master, that this room will not be used much."

"We still have the outside area, but let's leave that for tomorrow when the day

day clears up.

We return to the living room to have the drink you had in mind for us to unwind.

But you are walking in front of me and there is something very sensual about the movement of your body inside this dress. It makes me want to check out your sexy body

when we are still in the hallway.

"Slave, stop there and put your hands on your head!"

You obey. I stand close behind you and starting at your neck, my hands go down slowly

feeling every inch of your body. As I already suspected, I find no sign of a bra or panties, you are deliciously naked under the dress.

I turn you around, put my hands on your little ass and kiss your mouth. Our tongues intertwine, and you realize that we will not need that drink to unwind. You also realize that we are ready for an unforgettable weekend.

I from my side, I'm already imagining how I'm going to tie you up and take advantage of your defenseless body.

Kei9
Kei9
2 Followers