A Weekend Away

Story Info
A weekend away and a fantasy almost realised.
4.1k words
4.03
24.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission to the site - I welcome any constructive criticism or ideas.

A Weekend Break - and a fantasy (almost) realized.

February was particularly cold this year, there was nothing hugely exciting in the family calendar. Christmas / New Year's had come and gone with spring seemingly far away. In short, it felt like we were in a holding pattern, we needed something to break the short dark days. With this goal in mind I suggested we look for a Hotel to escape to.

My wife of twenty years was taken aback. She has always organized our social lives. I am a bit of a social Grinch, and so her sorting everything is fantastic. I rarely if ever suggest activities so she was pleased and there was a definite spring in her step as she went to start looking for accommodation.

"Obviously we will need a gym, spa treatment, and a decent restaurant."

She said teasing me.

"Of course," I responded deadpan, "I will take the Friday afternoon off work so we can take advantage of the facilities. Maybe your Mum can come and watch the kids for a couple of nights?"

"Way ahead of you," came the reply, her phone pinged "Mum is coming down on Thursday, I will take her out to dinner and she can stay until Sunday."

Seems everyone is looking for a break.

All we need now is the Hotel.

***

Friday arrived and I was finishing up my work for the day, organizing an installation job at an office that had to happen over the weekend. I could hear her packing from downstairs so I called up.

"Make sure you pack something ..."Nice" for later."

"For dinner, or for after? You perv!" Came her response.

We were on the same page.

Grabbing our bags and saying our goodbyes we left for the hotel. Lana entered the postcode into the sat nav; ninety minutes later we were driving up the approach road to what looked like a stately home. Grabbing our luggage and went to the reception.

The reception area was essentially part of the older building which housed some meeting rooms and a large events hall; the majority of the accommodation, a health spa with a restaurant bar being built in annexes that grew out of the back of the old facade. Our room was spacious, tastefully decorated, and had ground to ceiling windows that overlooked the internal courtyard.

"Swim and a sauna?" I suggested.

Two minutes later we are navigating the corridors to get to the health spa.

Friday afternoon, it was very quiet, a single swimmer doing laps. Lana had eyes only for the Jacuzzi while I jumped into the pool and did some lengths.

After 10 minutes or so I noticed that I was left alone in the pool, 20 increasingly exhausting minutes later and I was done. My nod towards a healthy weekend complete I could eat and drink guilt-free. Looking over from the shower I could see Lana had company in the Jacuzzi, so I headed over to join Lana smug in the fact I had done some exercise.

"Hey honey, enjoy it?" Lana asked, looking very content in her bubbles.

"Hard work but yes it was great." I replied stepping into the Jacuzzi. As I sat down the guy introduced himself to me.

"Hi, I am Chris, Lana was just telling me you two were here for a dirty weekend." he said this with a disarming charm. Clearly, he was joking but Lana's face was a picture, speechless for a whole 10 second

"I did not and you know it." Spluttered, Lana, splashing water towards Chris.

"Well I am regardless of what you say!" He retorted, smiling.

Chris, stressed that he was just joking but could not resist trying to get a reaction.

Introductions were done we chatted amiably for a while Lana shooting daggers when teased.

After a few minutes Chris announced "I am grabbing a sauna and then off to sort some work stuff."

Seems he was meeting his "friend" later and he had been here for a while already. He stood up in the middle of the Jacuzzi to get out, his swimming shorts had the emphasis on short and left very little to the imagination. It has to be said some of us averted our eyes quicker than others, and as he sauntered off I nudged my wife to remind her that.

"He wasn't a piece of meat and had feelings." She looked a little guilty but stared anyway before pushing her toes towards my submerged crotch.

"It's not just you who can be a perv." As she looked back into my eyes and smiled at me.

The time was getting on and we wanted a sauna so Lana asked if I was having one?

I said "As soon as my body has had a few more bubbles," I jokingly warned her, "To keep her hands off Chris."

She winked, "No promises and that's not what you usually say to me." with that, she walked off to join Chris in the sauna.

----------

I will add here that Lana and I had during our marriage have always been faithful. However, in the last few years, I had vocalized my fantasy of seeing her or sharing her with another. At first, I think she assumed I wanted to be with someone else but in truth, that was never it. My fantasies tended towards her teasing and flirting with others and when I was really horny having her fuck and suck other men. We often talked dirty in bed and as time went by Lana grew into the role of a bad wife. She had even taken to texting me when she was out regarding that she was being a bit flirty with someone. This always led back to some bedroom fun and when she started to talk about it I knew she would be on the brink of an orgasm.

Despite my numerous scenarios and the amount we talked about it I still think this would forever remain a fantasy.

-----------

Now she was alone with somebody who she clearly fancied in only their swimsuits. I relaxed, there was a stirring in me but nothing was going to happen here and I could see them chatting away. Chris relaxing against the boards with a towel over his face and Lana sitting opposite him. I decided to leave them to it for a while.

Chris was making a move to leave and amiably said "catch you later" as he walked past me.

Joining Lana in the sauna, she was happy with life. Very relaxed and certainly seemed to have had an interesting chat with Chris. It transpired that his friend was a "fuckbuddy" (his words) and they had had a thing going off and on for years.

"Bloody hell he told you all this freely?" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes I think he is quite proud of the fact, seems they have quite the arrangement. She is traveling to him this time and they basically stay in bed all weekend.."

"Wow, lucky him!" I joked,

"Lucky her!" said Lara.

"Jealous babe?" I enquired.

"MMMmmm, no of course not, there is something about him though. I would love to know the details of their arrangement." She mused.

"Kinky, you think?"

"Definitely!" She stated, with a half smile in the stifling heat.

I lightly touched her leg despite the climate and suggested we leave.

It took me ten mins to shower and get dressed for dinner.

"Would you mind popping to the car to get my bag?" Lara asked from the shower.

"No problems." I called but before I left, I laid out a gift on the bed. It was a Green lace 'Extreme Cleavage' bra, with matching knickers and a suspender set. The suspenders are a new kink for me and the idea is probably better than the practice. Truth be told I wouldn't care if she wore them but the idea got me really excited.

It was absolutely tipping it down, so I diverted my route via reception to get a umbrella

My phone pinged, it was Lana

"Did you get lost? You ok?"

"Raining cats and dogs. Just returning brolly to reception back in 5. x"

"Got your gift ;) meet you in the bar. xx" came her reply.

Entering the bar, I saw her straight away. Lana always takes my breath away, but tonight she was something else. Wearing her favorite brown wrap dress, her luxuriant dark hair framed her face, very little makeup as she is a natural beauty. The dress clung to her every curve and my god what curves! The bra did exactly as promised.

The dress ended just below the knee and she had treated me to a pair of one of her sexiest pairs of boots. Knee-high brown leather with a platform adding the inch or so to match my average height. She rarely wore heels and to see her in these, in public, was a treat indeed!

I was a very lucky man.

Hand on hip I kissed her and struggling to recall how to speak. Told her how amazing she was.

"Drink and room service perhaps?" I joked.

"Ha-ha. No something with bubbles and then dinner please." She smiled and moved to wards the bar.

The food and wine were excellent.

Retiring to the bar afterwards we saw Chris.

"You flying solo? Thought you were meeting your friend..."I said as we walked past him.

"Unfortunately Emma is stuck on a train, delayed due to a problem outside of town."

"Crap! When is she due in?" I sympathised.

"Who knows? Shouldn't be too long but at the moment not much we can do..." He was obviously a bit annoyed but seemed confident the weekend was still on.

"Why not join us for a drink?" I asked him.

"No. No, I couldn't possibly." He replied.

"Lana is sat over there, she is desperate for the details on your arrangementwith Emma. Have one and then see what the situation is." I persisted, and it was probably the only way we would get the details of their arrangement.

Convinced, Chris got up and walked to the area where Lara had sat.

I brought the drinks over Chris and Lana were sat opposite each other deep in conversation.

"So what is she going to do?" Lara asked.

"Who? What?" I chimed in - trying to catch up.

Lara reported "Emma is stuck on a train just outside of town."

"Ah yes, I know, Chris mentioned it before." I said relieved that I had not missed anything too juicy.

Chris smiled "It is a little more than that. Part of our arrangement are certain tasks, she is to complete."

Reaching for his phone, his fingers swiped and showed us a picture. Clearly taken on a train; a selfie from the neck down, of a lady, wearing a winter coat, but her shirt was missing.

"I told her to take it off before getting to the station.

Shortly after she did the train stopped..." He was amused.

I could not help myself, "Does she do whatever you tell her?"

"She trusts me, and can always say no... It really depends on the mood at the time." it was a statement but with a hint of posturing in there.

"So what else is on her to-do list?" asked Lana.

"Today.Oh whats left? She has to change out of her trousers into a skirt in the taxi ride here. She will be squirming with excitement at doing that!" He said, same tone but this time with a grin.

"Will she do it?" Lana asked more interested than ever.

"She'd better. Or there will be consequences!" he added with mischief.

"Like??" pressed Lana, clearly absorbed by this turn of events.

"You really want to know?" Looking at both of us, he paused and as neither of us wanted him to stop, he plowed on.

"Typically I will tie her up, tease her, deny her orgasm or deliver a spanking if she is in the mood

- she will let me know what she is after by how she behaves..."

"WOW!" it was the only thing I could say, Lara beside me was speechless.

In fact Lana had gone quite quiet, her neck was flushed and her booted foot was bouncing ever so slightly. She was turned on by this, I could see it.

"I hope you are not too shocked but you both seem to be open enough to these types of games." Chris now had a captive audience and was maximising on the control.

Lara and I had often read or told each other stories and fantasized about similar scenarios, but this was real life.

"Here is fun," said Chris "Let me tell her that I have met someone in the bar, see what she says."

Standing up, he asked, "Can I get you two a drink?"

"Sure, the last one though or I will be too drunk!" I replied, as Chris walked towards the bar, I turned to Lara.

"Lara are you ok babe? You are looking a bit flushed." I plpaced my hand on her arm a little concerned she was not well.

"Yes, very good. It's very hot in here isn't it?" Lana seemed to be in a daze.

Chris returned this time the smile was ear to ear "She is not happy!" he laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, she assumes I am chatting someone up." still smiling.

"You corrected her of course." Lara this time seeming to come back to life.

"Why would I do that? I need to string her along seems they just started moving.

Feel free to say no Lana

Would you mind if I took a quick picture of you?"

"Me? What? Why?" Lana was shocked.

"No face. You look fantastic and it's a bit of fun and Emma will know you look like just my type. Just trying to wind her up as she is always teasing me like this!"

Sipping her drink then placing it down, Lara replied "Poor woman. You are mean. Are you sure she will see the funny side?"

"I guarantee it!" Chris's eye lit up when Lara did not automatically say no.

Lana went into Instagram mode and leaned back a little pushed up her chest a little and then adjusted her skirt.

We both saw the tops of her stockings and the green suspender belt strap. Lana did not seem to care.

"Do you want her jealous or angry?" asked Lara.

"Jealous for sure" replied Chris and in a second a photo or two (I suspected) had been taken and sent.

Almost immediately three rapid messages:

"Who is that?

"Are you up to your usual games?

"Hold on this isn't going to be another London is it ;)"

Chris narrated the messages and dictated his response.

"Emma darling. You shouldn't be late. devil emoji."

His eyes moving away from his phone towards Lara

"Matching set?" nodding towards Lana's legs. Chris looked directly at Lana who held his gaze.

"Yes as it happens, new today." she demured.

"Maybe, I should get a set for Emma?"

"I think you will need to give her something for all the teasing." Lara was responded in a deeply seductive tone.

Chris's phone interrutpted the moment with another message tone. Again Chris narrated the message and his response,

"I'm in the taxi about to change.

"Send me a pic when done and make sure you tip the driver"

He had changed. His attitude perhaps, his fuck buddy persona coming to the fore.

"What is the rest like?" Looking up again he said to Lana.

The flush came back, her leg stopped moving. Lana looked at me.

I was no longer smiling and started to feel a little flushed myself.

It was probably the time to stop this but I was too excited, caught up in the moment. I desperately wanted to hear what she had to say.

"You would have to ask my husband, where he bought it."

Looking over at me. I could see she was off the charts with excitement.

Flicking her hair, I could swear she made more of a show leaning forward to get her drink.

"I am sure you would agree, you only really know what it's like when it's on. Perhaps, you could model it for me quickly?" Chris persisted his eyes locked on Lara.

"Shame we have to leave now." Despite her words, her eyes were saying something else.

"Let me accompany you both towards reception. Emma will be here shortly and I want to make sure she has followed instructions."

Another message arrived, a smile on his face and a picture from the cab. Same coat, no shirt, the trousers replaced with a leather skirt.

"Good girl." Again a little more edge in his tone.

With that, he stood and offered Lana his hand.

He was very smooth, you had to give him that.

The heels were a little problematic but she was far from drunk and accepted with a smile. Our eyes met and I could tell she was into, whatever this was, this whole thing seemed beyond belief.

We walked along the corridor and approached the lifts, a couple exited and I held the door. Lana walked in, her back to the rear of the elevator looking out

Chris said, "You were about to show me the underwear."

"Was I?" Innocence in her voice.

"Yes, you were. Show me!" a subtle but definite change in tone, he wasn't used to not getting his own way.

Almost on autopilot my wife reached behind her, undid the knot on her dress. The wrap came loose. Grasping the inside and outside of the dress in each hand, she slowly but confidently held it open for the world to see.

I say the world, I mean Chris.

She was gorgeous.

Chris was very pleased with himself.

"Lana. You are magnificent!" A pause and still looking into her eyes

"You can give me your knickers now...

Don't worry you can come and get them later."

Incredulous, but not hesitating or even breaking eye contact for a second. She started to take her knickers off. Supporting herself on the elevator rail the knickers came down over her hips and down he legs, she stepped out, one foot and then the other before picking them up and passing them to this stranger.

He took them from her, holding her hand before she could take it back.

"What's your room number?" he asked.

"233" the reply.

"Enjoy your evening." With a final look at Lana, he walked off towards reception slipping the underwear into his pocket.

I took my hand away from the door and pressed our floor.

Lana turned away from me and started sorting out her dress.

"Single hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!" I exclaimed. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, you?" her voice was a little shaky but firm.

"Shocked, but fine if you are. I cant't believe what just happened!" I was dumbfounded but so incredibly excited, with the adenaline that was coursing through my veins.

"It's like he had a spell on me." Lana said in a dazed voice.

"I could see that. Are you sure that you are ok?" I pressed, concerned that there was something amiss and my reaction had been too flippant.

"Let's go to bed." she urged.

We kissed outside the door like we were teenagers and all the way into the room. The dress was on the floor in seconds and I pushed her backward onto the bed. Grabbing her calfs, to pull her towards the edge I dropped to my knees.

I could see she was excited and my tongue moved from her thigh over towards her clit.

My god was she wet, he had really done a number on her.

My hands pulled on her thighs pulling her onto my mouth and tongue.

Her boots were over my shoulders locked together pulling me in.

"I want you inside me." she begged from the bed.

"I want you to cum." I said from the inside of her thighs.

"Inside me! Now! I need you inside me." she was desperate, pleading.

I stood, unbuttoning my shirt, before throwing it to the floor, slowing things down teasing her, and in all honesty giving myself a chance to calm down.

"Touch yourself." I stated.

Lara moving up the bed "I want you inside me...Please."

"Touch yourself."... harder this time

She moved her hand down and started to tease herself, rubbing gentle at first then harder.

"So it looks like, Chris really did a number on you." I said in a stricter voice, admonishing her.

"mmmmmmmm" Was the only noise that came from Lara.

"Just as well Emma arrived when she did. Who knows what else you would have given him? Such a bad wife!" I teased her.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm" a guttural animalistic moan escaped her lips.

With a hand on her knee I moved her legs apart slowly and said "Such a slutty wife."

"Put your COCK in me NOW" She exclaimed, there was no more discussion it had to happen.

The room phone rang...

We both paused who the hell would be ringing the room?

It continued to chirrup the electronic tones filling the room.

I picked up "Hello."

"It's Emma, is Lana there?" came the voice through the handset.

"Yes..."

I placed the call on speakerphone.

We could hear Emma breathing heavily, and then the sounds of a slap.

"Mmmmm...Thank you for keeping Chris company when I was delayed."

Another slap could be heard through the phone.

"Do you want me to bring back your knickers, or do you want to come and get them?" Emma, breathless voice continued.

12