A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap.

Slap.

Shocked, Lana looked at me,

I said "In for a penny"

"I will get them" it came out of Lara's mouth so fast it was hard to believe she had said it.

Moving up the bed I placed the tip of my cock that had never been so hard next to Lana wet slit.

"Mmmmmmmm put it in" growled Lana

"Are you fucking right now?" Emma again.

I pushed myself into Lana, slowly but with purpose, deep inside her, holding myself there feeling her grip me. Her legs wrapped around my thighs, urging me in. Encouraging me to go deeper. I could feel every twitch of her on my cock. Her hands gripping onto my arms, I looked down, we kissed again deep and unbreaking.

The heat between us was incredible. My heart hammering in my chest.

Emma grunted, "Fuck me!"

We could hear the solid slap of groin on ass, along with the gasping vocal accompaniment. Chris was fucking her... hard.

I eased back and again pushed myself into Lana, the intensity of the evening had come to a moment of incredible climax.

Lara was close and it was all I could do to not explode myself.

The steady rhythmic fucking we could hear over the telephone was increasing in tempo.

"Lana are you going to cum for us?" came Chris's voice over the telpephone the exertion obvious in the enunciation.

"Uh-huh." was all that Lara could manage.

"I can't hear you!" There was a particularly loud yelp from Emma as I assume Chris thrust himself into her with particular vigor.

"Are you going to cum Lana? ... I want to hear your voice. Say the words!" Demanded Chris.

"YES!... Yes, I am!" Lara again seemingly holding in the word until the last moment before bowing to the demands of this man.

"Did you like our lift experience?" Chris again this time a little slower softer.

Hesitation...

A squeal from Emma.

"Did you like it, Lana?" prompted Chris.

"Yes..." Whispered Lara

"Do you want more Lara?" Again the tone in Chris's voice.

"Yes.!" No hesitation at all this time from my wife.

"What do you want Lara?" he was asking her to admit what she wanted to everyone.

As he said this, he started to really fuck Emma. The banging of whatever it was they were on with her moans along with his grunts were a cacophony of sex.

I started to move more inside Lana. I could feel her orgasm building.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do Lana?" Chris again louder than before,

I whispered, "Slutwife do you want him to tell you what to do?"

"YESssss" a scream. As the orgasm tore through Lana "fuck me, FUCK ME!" she was beside herself as the climax took her.

I drove into her as fast and as hard as I could.

My orgasm came a split second later my legs locking out and my cum was fired deep inside of her.

Lana continued to convulse.

"Room 315 when you are ready" came Chris's voice over the phone before it hung up and left us with tone.

...TBC?

12