All Comments on 'A Weekend Away'

by WifeWearsBootsUK

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good first story

Good story which deserves a part two, but also needs an editor. Too many very short paragraphs and some odd punctuation disrupt the flow while you are reading it.

pct3pct3over 3 years ago

Loved the story, also liked the added details, collecting bag from the car, been to many a hotel were it’s a long walk to the car in the rain, have to love English weather lol

HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
Enjoyed that

Yes to a continuation but try and avoid switching Lana to Lara so much. That's careless.

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago

Definitely continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope there is a Sequel,

but I hope it results in a swinging experience and not in cuckold experience.

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

An interesting start and could go a number of ways. The characters are a little thin perhaps but that's a problem with writing from the first person pov. Lana sounds a hot sexy woman though and I'd like to know more: her thoughts and emotions etc. As for the plot, anybody's guess.

Chris is a little too arrogant but that probably suits what is planned. At the moment it seems his intent is solely having Lana regardless of what hubby thinks. The husband - not sure we got his name? - could end up being cucked, taking a leaf from Chris book and becoming the dominant partner or part of a swinging foursome. From the way Chris and Lana focus on one another and basically ignore the husband I feel it's the first and he's likely to end up alone in bed listening as Chris has both women doing whatever he tells them.

If that's the case maybe the story might have been better in bdsm or fetish, not that it really matters but in loving wives it'll get unfairly marked down. But the author might have something completely different planned, either way I look forward to finding out.

It might also be a good idea to read through a couple of times before posting to catch some of the annoying mistakes and maybe include, at least for me, more characterisation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

The fact that you don't know if this is to be continued isn't a good sign.

WifeWearsBootsUKWifeWearsBootsUKover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

Hand on heart, it is my first time writing a story....anywhere; so I do appreciate the hints and comments.

Let me look for an editor and check the paragraph size, regarding grammer I need to go back to school but will make an effort.

Lara and Lana - my bad - very careless.

I am not really into the cuckold thing, reading it back I can see how it could go that way - it won't if I do more.

Thanks

withinreasonwithinreasonover 3 years ago

Very good first story. Added to my favourites.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Almost stopped reading when you came to your fantasy. Glad to see from your comment below that it won't go the cuck route. So with that in mind please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story !

After reading thisI showed it to my wife. She liked it because we ended up in bed. She was wet before I even touched her. Good story! And thanks

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, continue it ;)

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

Definitely more please. Personally, and this is just my preference for this kind of story, I’d love to see some jealousy, uncertainty, or regret with how far he lets things go. It adds some conflict and emotion to the story. But please don’t let my preferences stop you from having fun with it and doing your thing.

Thanks for sharing with us. I’m looking forward to more from you even if you don’t continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

This is what a LW story should be. Hotwife, cheating, extramarital affairs, swinging, swapping. With lots of hot sex. LW has turned into btb and revenge story after revenge story. Keep writing my friend I am looking forward to hearing what happens next. Don't pay any attention to the little limp noodle dicks like 26thNC. That dude unloads on every story written on here ,last I checked he was #2 on most comments, but has never wrote one story of his own. What's the saying always a critic but never a poet.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Looks like a major cuck story in the making.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
EXCELLENT story!!!!

Congratulations!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wow

You got OOAA, whatever the fuck that is, so excited that it commented twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous