A Weekend Away

Story Info
Cassie spends a weekend escaping life.
10k words
4.64
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stared down at the phone in her hand. She spun it once or twice in her palm before exasperatedly banging her head on the steering wheel of her suv. The horn made a sharp honk, but she knew no one else would be in the parking garage to hear it. The screen read "Message failed to send. Retry?" Perhaps this was a sign. She knew this wasn't the best idea, but frankly she didn't care at this point. She held the message and fired it off again, and this time the phone signaled successful delivery. "No going back now..." she said out loud to herself. With that, she slid her phone into her purse and headed into the office.

Work seemed to crawl by as she waited for the lunch hour to finally arrive. When the clock finally showed 12:30, she pulled out her chicken salad and dove into her purse for her phone. The lock screen indicated one new message. With a sigh she opened her message thread with Ethan.

"Hey Ethan, it's Cass. I hate to do this to you, but would you mind company this weekend?"

"Assie! Sure thing! Business or pleasure?"

"I just need to get out of town for a while. Do you think you could set up the Spare Room?" she added the sheepish grimace emoji to that one.

"Oh, uh, sure! That bad, eh? Basic or Deluxe?"

"Deluxe. I need a break"

"Done! When should I expect you?"

"I'll send you the itinerary after work. And thanks." Then she added "What do I owe you?"

"Nah, I got it. Consider this a Christmas present."

"Ethan, it's May."

"... and a late birthday present then"

Cassie rolled her eyes. Ethan was, well, Ethan. There was nothing really to be done but to shake her head at his foolishness and smile. She turned to her work computer and booked the first flight she could find from Denver to San Diego, pleasantly surprised to find that it would land her at the airport around 6:30 on Friday. She shot the information off to Ethan and booked the tickets. This was gonna happen now either way! "I guess that's the nice part of this whole thing," she thought. "I'm free to do whatever I want and no one can talk me out of it."

Later that day, she picked up Abby from school and dropped her off at her ex-husband's house. James came to the door, having just got back from work himself. "Oh hey James, just to let you know, I'm gonna be out of town this weekend. Last minute trip. But I'll be back late Sunday night. You have my cell if you need anything."

After James hugged Abby hello and ushered her into the house, he stood to face Cassie, his face quizzical. "This a work thing? Kinda last minute for them to send you somewhere like that."

"Not a work thing. Just have some miles that are about to expire, and I'd rather not sit in my apartment for another weekend."

"Well, okay. We should be fine. Have fun I guess." He offered a genuine, but weak smile. Cassie returned the sentiment. She offered a quick "Thanks" before heading back to her car.

Immediately after getting home, she fell over the armrest of the sofa and landed face first in the cushion. She grabbed the closest pillow and let loose a passionate scream before letting her arms fall to her sides. Still face first in the cushion, she slipped her work pants down over her ass, looking like some weird caterpillar shedding an outer layer. Her button-down blouse and bra quickly followed. She briefly contemplated just remaining like this for the rest of the night. "Right" she said into the pillow "Time to pack!"

Cassie poured herself a glass of wine and threw on her favorite lounge sweater. Half the bottle later, her suitcases were already for tomorrow's adventure. She collapsed on to the couch, turning on the next episode of her latest guilty pleasure. When the clock finally read 10:00, she hauled herself back to her bedroom. Comfortably situated in bed, she flipped open the latest YA novel she was reading. The plot wasn't anything special really; a femme fatale bad ass finds hidden powers, meets the tall, emotionally distant bad boy, and eventually saves the day and falls in love. Oh yeah, and the sex scenes were pretty great. "But" she told herself jokingly, "I read it for the plot."

In this latest chapter, the "will they, won't they" that the author had been teasing for 4 chapters finally resolved. The descriptions of sex and pleasure hitched Cassie's breath once or twice, and she reached into her nightstand for her favorite vibrator. With a deep buzzing, the toy spread to life and Cassie spread her thighs. She tossed the book off the bed and began to rub her exposed clit up and down in slow, sweeping motions. Unfortunately, the clock indicated that she'd been reading for half hour already and her 5:30 alarm would come way too fast. She traded her free hand for the hand with the wand, pressing the soft head to her now swollen clit. She arched her hips into the toy, magnifying the pressure and letting the sweet vibrations tease all the sensitive parts of her. She let out the first heavy breath and let herself chase the pleasure of it. Her sex began to wet, making each motion smooth and slick. The wave inside her began to rise with each passing stroke and hip thrust. Usually, she liked to draw this part out for a while, but work hung over head like a rain cloud. Instead, she began to thrust with wild abandon, coaxing the coming pleasure closer and closer. Moans escaped her lips. She desperately raced toward orgasm until finally the wave crested. Her breathing began ragged and deep as she cried out with pleasure. Her toes curled and her thighs trembled as she milked every ounce of satisfaction she could from her climax.

When her breathing returned to normal and her toy was cleaned and tucked safely away, she turned to her side to finally pass out for the night. She took out her phone, ensuring the alarms were all set, and set in on her nightstand. Then, as nostalgia took over, she grabbed her phone again and opened the gallery. She scrolled through photos of her and Abby's latest mommy-daughter adventure to the mall, all giggles and smiles. Her heart felt a twinge of ache as she saw the shining smile of her little girl. She locked the phone once more and finally closed her eyes. Sleep descended at last.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Earlier that day, as Ethan closed the message thread from Cassie, he pulled up the Spare Room app on his phone and began to search for the closest available suite and time. The Spare Room was a passion project of the BDSM community in the San Diego area, providing safe, well equipped and well-furnished places for kinksters to play. The concept was most similar to Air BnB, where couples would offer their home and playrooms for rental. Sometimes the couples would stay in the home as well, providing extra services to whoever was using the rental. Other times they'd take the opportunity to take a trip or play somewhere else themselves. Each property was lavish and lovely, a great place for anyone to retreat and indulge.

Ethan pulled up the property roster in the app and searched for any close to the coast. Luckily, there were a few properties to choose from and all were available this weekend. He quickly made the reservation and closed the app again, setting his phone down at his workstation. He hadn't talked to Cassie in a little while, and for her to reach out, she must've really needed a getaway.

Ethan and Cassie had grown up together, in all the same extra curriculars and friend groups. They'd always been friends, but they were never really in each other's best friend circles. After high school, Ethan had joined the military to learn IT through the Army's Technology trainings. Before he'd left, their friend group had spent the whole summer together, some preparing for college, some headed back to their senior year. Their relationship had changed a bit that summer, with a few nights of staring at the stars and watching the sunrise together. They'd kissed once but had ultimately decided that anything serious right now was a terrible idea.

"Hey! Why don't we make one of those lame pacts!" Ethan had exclaimed one night out of the blue.

"I'm not letting you near me with a knife." Cassie flatly responded.

"I know you know what I mean dumbass." Ethan went on, "If we're still single when I get back from tour, let's give this a shot. Everyone else is already in a relationship and has back up pacts anyway. I'm me, sure, but at least you'd know what you're getting."

Cassie laughed a sweet laugh. She DID know what that meant, and because of that very fact, was tempted to say no. "Fine. If we're both still single at, what, 25?"

"Deal." Ethan said, obviously pleased with himself.

Fast forward to 7 years later, and Ethan was graduating from some IT school on the west coast. He'd served a tour in the Army and completed the degree program they'd offered in the San Diego area. Ethan and Cassie had gotten in touch when he moved to San Diego, and he had learned she was happily married to James with a daughter on the way. They'd gotten married at 23 and had gotten pregnant just a year later. Ethan had never really planned on following through with the pact, but he did feel a touch of disappointment to hear that she wouldn't be fulfilling her end of the deal.

That had been 5 years ago. Abby was almost 6 now. Ethan had been in a few important relationships since then, even proposing once. Ultimately, though, his demanding career in IT had left little time for anything else. Cassie and James had split almost 3 years ago. They both still loved each other but felt like their lives were moving in different directions. Cassie had come to stay with Ethan then too, which was his first indicator that her asking to come out again probably meant she wasn't okay. During that trip, they'd caught up on everything that had happened in their lives since high school, adding details and names to faces of the stories they'd shared over messaging or text.

One night over dinner, Ethan had made a flippant joke about the fact that at least Cassie wasn't tied down in a relationship anymore. Cassie had wryly smiled and mentioned that being tied down was one of the parts that was missing. Ethan had choked on his drink and barely avoided spitting the cocktail all the way across the table. After playing the fool for a few minutes, Ethan had finally confessed that he's always been intrigued by the idea of bondage, but never done much with it.

Fueled by all the chaos in her life and possibly a few martinis, Cassie had immediately searched for BDSM clubs in the San Diego area. Ethan's face had paled. He was more of a check before you jump person. But he couldn't shut off the curiosity and they had agreed to check it out. After filing the extensive background checks and safety forms for the club, they'd visited together a few nights later. Their minds were immediately blown. There were people with collars and leashes, totally nude. There were BDSM demonstrations in another corner. An attendant with a bondage hood addressed them, wearing only a chastity cage on his cock.

"Hi! I'm Cassie and this is Ethan. We filed the paperwork through the website yesterday."

"Ah yes! Welcome to the Spare Room! What can I help you find?"

"We're new to the scene and just looking to learn!" Cassie blurted while Ethan squirmed, visibly uncomfortable.

"That was a really great night," Ethan smirked to himself, shaking the nostalgia out of his head. As much as he'd love to take a stroll down memory lane, the workday was barely half done. Besides, he'd be reliving it live this weekend.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cassie finally spotted Ethan in the crowd surrounding the luggage turnstile of the airport. Ethan strode quickly toward her and wrapped her in his arms tightly. "It's so good to see you!" He said with a sentimental twinkle in his eye. He held the hug for 5 extra seconds before finally stepping back and giving her the old friend once over. "You look so great!" Cassie smiled. She knew she did. She'd always had a curvy figure, but her curves had become even more defined as she'd recently started working with a physical trainer. She hadn't bothered doing anything special with her makeup or hair today since she'd just be sitting in a plane for 2 hours after work anyway. Even so, she knew she could still fetch an eye if she really wanted to.

She spotted her luggage out of the corner of her eye and quickly those thoughts faded. She grabbed her suitcase from the belt, deciding to have a little fun with those curves. She wheeled her suitcase back to Ethan before setting it on the back. "I have something in here for you!" She mischievously exclaimed. She turned to face her bag, exaggeratedly bending over to rummage through her back for some item that definitely didn't exist. The tight jeans she was wearing for the flight did their job well, and her plump ass was shaped perfectly as she continued to feign searching. Ethan saw through the ruse instantly but took every opportunity to appreciate the view before giving her ass a swift smack. "So THAT's how we're going to be this weekend, huh." Cassie just shot him a fiendish smile.

"You remember our agreement, correct?" Ethan asked, shifting to a slightly more serious tone.

"I do." Cassie replied with the same level of sincerity.

"Great. Then let's go!" Ethan said. Ethan smiled as he grabbed Cassie's bags and couldn't stop smiling the whole time they walked. "It's good to see you Cass."

After navigating the ever-winding levels of the airport, they eventually made it back to Ethan's car. A little while later they were flying down the highways of San Diego, and soon found their destination. They pulled into the driveway at the end of a cul de sac, each house surrounding them making perfectly clear that this block was for people who wanted nice homes and lots of space. They quickly unloaded their weekend bags and headed inside.

The main floor was just as you'd expect; a spacious living room with tall shelves of books and a well-used fireplace, a kitchen with fine marble countertops and pristine appliances, and lavish carpet and drapes to give the home a very luxurious feel. Up a large, curving flight of stairs, the bedrooms were styled to match, with comfort obviously being the top priority.

"I'll see you in a few?" Ethan remarked, heading up the stairs.

"Maybe a few more" Cassie winked.

After an "hour" of getting ready, Cassie stood in front of the mirror checking herself out. She was certainly on the shorter end, but it never bothered her since she had an obsession with strappy heels. Ethan was solidly average height and without help the top of her head rested right beneath his nose. Cassie had a tendency to spend slightly longer than most at the mirror, but hell, she was proud of her body. It definitely wasn't "picture perfect," but what did that even mean anymore these days. Her piercing blue eyes sparkled like pale gemstones, even without the makeup she'd planned for their night on the town. Her long blonde hair was still drying from her shower, and clung to her chest in damp clumps, the full length of it draping over her modest breasts. She was slightly flatter than she'd like, but after her pregnancy, her breasts had stayed perky and firm, which she knew was no small miracle. Most of her other mom friends hated her for it. Her height highlighted the stubborn belly pudge that she was constantly at war with but eating junk food was worth it. With the rest of her body, no one was looking at her pudge anyway.

She toyed with the ends of her hair, giving the mirror a full-frontal view. The slopes of her stomach widened into her generous hips before sloping into ample, athletic thighs. Her shorter height made her already sinfully curvaceous ass into even more of a bubble butt, and she was thrilled with how her glutes routine was starting to make a noticeable difference. She turned to check out her ass, and then quickly ran to grab the dress she'd brought for tonight. She'd packed this little number last night, knowing full well how she'd steal the show in it. It was her favorite little black dress, and it hugged her in all the right places. The neckline was tasteful, accented by a beautiful opal stone necklace that hung just over her collarbone. She loved this dress because it made her ass a weapon that had gotten her several free drinks from its victims. The hem landed just above her knees, shoving more of her creamy white thighs. Topping it off with her strappy heels, she smiled approvingly at how stunning she looked.

She looked down to see Ethan already waiting for her, checking his watch to make sure they'd be able to leave soon. He turned and was just about to call for her when he noticed her.

"Why Cassandra," he crooned "You clean up very well."

"Thank you." She replied with a wink.

After making sure he'd had enough time to take her in, she descended the stairs and jumped off the last one, landing beside him with a plop.

"Well, are you ready?" And with that she strode for the door, giving him a full view of just why she loved this dress.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a short drive toward the beach, they selected a posh-looking seafood restaurant just off the main beach boulevard. Ethan knew how much she liked sushi, even if he hated it. "Do you think they have burgers?" he asked every time. But eventually he settled on salmon, and she ordered her favorite sushi platter. After the waiter had returned with their cocktails and rushed off to greet another table, Ethan took a long sip from his whiskey.

"So." was all he said.

"So." Cassie replied.

"What's up Assie?" he asked, letting his concern be evident in the question.

"There's... It's... There's just a lot going on in my life at the moment. I just need a break. Hence the visit." She gave a sheepish, not-at-all convincing grin.

"I assumed as much. Do you want to talk about any of it?" He asked gently.

"Maybe later. I'm here to escape first, process later." They both knew she meant that.

"I can do that!" Ethan emphatically replied.

Letting the obvious elephant in the room pull up a chair with them, they shifted the conversation to life updates, reminiscing old memories, and soon they'd been laughing for over an hour. They flagged down the waiter for the check before heading out into the warm early summer night. Ethan always insisted they take a walk on the beach, even if they were both in their best clothes. They found a spot with a beautiful view of the moon and Ethan sat down in the sand. Cassie shivered slightly, as this dress didn't do much against the gentle ocean breeze. Ethan motioned her to sit with him. She opted to sit right between his legs, gazing over the ocean as he wrapped his arms around her tightly from behind. If she was still chilly she didn't notice much anymore.

"You ready kid?" Ethan asked playfully, his hands lightly tickling her ribs.

Cassie chastised him with a quick "HEY" in response while she squirmed to seal off her ticklish spots. "Yeah. I'm ready."

"Good!" Ethan replied. "It would suck to question that now!"

They sat in long silence, enjoying the solitude and peaceful moment together. After 20 minutes or so of just being together, they headed back to the car and returned to the Spare Room property. They decided to throw on some silly romantic comedy for some noise. Neither really watched the movie or said anything of note, both kind of drifting in and out of their own thoughts.