A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Cassie drifted off into sleep, her head resting snugly in Ethan's lap. He absently toyed with her hair as he watched the rest of the movie without really paying attention to any of it. The expensive clock in the hall began to chime the 12 o'clock hour and Cassie shifted a bit in her sleep. Ethan gently eased himself out from under her head before picking her up and cradling her in his arms. Her eyes fluttered open, but convinced she didn't need to be awake, she closed them again and nuzzled into his chest.

As gently as he could with the effort, Ethan carried his friend up the stairs to the room he'd picked and laid her on the bed. He gently undressed her down to her underwear, laying her dress on a nearby chair. He crawled into bed with her, leaning on his arm and watching as she restfully breathed deeply. He delicately traced the line of her hips with his finger and leaned in to delicately kiss her forehead. She hummed a little at the gesture before rolling over and going back to sleep. "Night Assie," Ethan whispered, heading to his own room.

Back in his room, he began to think of everything that tomorrow would hold. She had come to him and said that she needed a break. That had always been Cassie's code word for she needed to be broken. She had always been strong and fierce. Always. But sometimes she needed to be reminded that it was okay to let go. However, he knew his friend and he knew that any suggestion like that would be immediately dismissed. No, for her to take a break, she needed to fight until she had nothing left. She needed someone to break through the doorless walls she'd built around the parts of her that were hurting. What choice did she have? And that was why he'd break her. Not to prove he could, and not because it was some sort of trophy to say that he had. He'd break her because he loved her and she needed to be broken. He quickly threw on some night clothes before heading to the basement to ensure everything was ready and prepared per his standard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 2

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Early the next morning, Cassie rolled over to see light streaming through the large open window of the bedroom. She glanced at the clock. 6:47 it read. She knew the attendant would come to fetch her at 8:30, so she quickly changed into her jogging clothes and was out the front door a moment later. She did a few laps around the neighboring areas before returning to her room in the house. She went through another 20 minutes of her practiced yoga routine to center her body and her mind before she started the day. Finally, she hopped in the shower, shaving all her sensitive areas to make sure none of the day's activities would rub her too raw. She applied her make up, less for herself, but more because she knew Ethan liked it when it started to run. Finally, she straightened her hair again, trying to recontrol it after it had rebelled while she was sleeping. She was just finishing up when a knock sounded at her door.

"Come in!" she called from the bathroom.

A man in his later thirties peaked a head through the door. "I'm to escort you downstairs ma'am." was all he said.

"Perfect. I'm just finishing up."

The nice thing about this house was that she never had to worry about what to wear. Standing before the attendant, she was totally naked, but that was commonplace here. Moreso, it was expected.

"You're to be wearing this," the man said, holding out a black hood. There was a round ring attached to the top of the head portion, and a zipper in the back. The only opening was a hole cut for the mouth. She reverently took the hood and fitted it to her face. The man stepped behind her and zipped up the back, sealing her in darkness. She focused on her breathing as she got used to the new apparatus. With that, the man took her arms and folded them behind her, with a hand in each opposite elbow. He then firmly gripped where her wrists crossed and began to lead her out of her room.

The man's presence was steadying, undoubtedly from repeating this activity several times. After descending the main staircase, they circled back to where she thought she remembered the kitchen was. The man led her across what felt like hardwood floors before stopping. She heard the sound of a sliding glass door opening and was led into the open air of the summer morning. The sunlight kissed her breasts and thighs but wasn't strong enough to pierce the darkness of the hood. She knew it wouldn't have been. They descended a set of wooden deck steps before stepping onto a finely paved concrete patio. A few more steps and they were at the door that presumably led into the basement.

"He'll be waiting for you," he said as he turned a knob. And with that, the man's steadying hands gently urged her forward. Down, down, down, they descended another curving flight of stairs. She imagined it looked like something out of a castle. That thought quickly fled her mind as they read the bottom. The stone floors were cold on her feet as the man walked her through the basement. Arriving at their destination, her hands were attached to wrist cuffs, securing them high over her head. Something clicked into the ring on the head of the hood, and a very slight tugging pressure began to rest on her neck. Her feet were secured to the floor with similar cuffs which rattled against whatever anchored them to the floor. Finally, she felt a harness of some kind placed on her waist from the front. The man buckled the straps in the back, and as he did so, a third strap tightened against her exposed front. A vibrator much like her favorite toy was held firmly in place as the man buckled the third strap to the main belt of the apparatus. This was definitely a nicer harness, and the pressure it provided the toy against her clit was wonderful. A sound like an electrical cord being moved started close to her before moving farther and farther away. The toy then sprang to life, its low buzz indicating that this was a lower setting. Cassie let a small gasp out into the hood, shifting her legs to ensure the vibrator was perfect.

Minutes dragged by.

The only sound in the room was the vibrator as it buzzed continuously. The feeling was wonderful, but she knew this could be a test. She stood strong, her limbs and her neck unable to move much.

More time wore on. As she fought off the glorious sensation rising in her, she made her mind wander. After what felt like 20 minutes, she decided that if Ethan was going to trap her, she'd spring that trap. With what mobility she had, she started to allow the vibrator to do its glorious work. A few short minutes later, Cassie's breathing returned to that same pleasured raggedness that felt so. Fucking. good. Her vagina began to slicken again, and the vibrator had just enough wiggle room to hit every single nerve of her outer lips. She strained against the cuffs holding her, deciding she better make it worth it.

Her pleasure was just about to wash over her when the toy clicked off. The sensation of being robbed of her climax was like getting hit with cold water - only cold water didn't leave an aching in her to be fucked.

Ethan's voice finally broke the silence. "I see I've got your attention now. Welcome my darling pet."

Cassie knew that voice. It was still Ethan, but not her Ethan. Ethan had now become her Master, a role he played very well. Gone was her sarcastic, obnoxious childhood friend. Instead, a sadistic, dominating, presence pressed in on her. The air in the space almost seemed to shift. She heard footsteps approaching where she was splayed out, helpless to really do much. Ethan removed the hood allowing it to dangle at the end of the chain it had been secured to. Cassie blinked feverishly, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the basement lighting. As things began to come into focus, she surveyed her surroundings. Equipment and implements of every size and shape filled the large room. The ceilings were high enough to allow for suspension play, and cages and tables populated the walls of the room. She was secretly pleased to see a lot of her favorites.

She finally focused in front of her where Ethan stood. His hair was immaculately styled, and he wore a mask that shielded his eyes Phantom of the Opera style. He wore most of a finely tailored suit, with the jacket draped over a nearby chair. She knew that he wasn't doing the theatrics to scare her, but mostly to make sure the immersion into the session was complete. And probably a little bit for himself. She didn't know exactly what would happen if she disobeyed this Ethan, but she knew he was committed to this fully, so testing him may not be smart. She decided she might try anyway.

"Let's get this straight, pet. You're here for my pleasure. Whatever pleases me, I will do. Is that clear?" He asked with a grave sobriety that commanded respect.

"Yes, Master." Cassie obediently responded.

"Good." he approached her again, with a pink leather collar in both hands. He secured it around her neck, locking the back buckle with a small padlock. He then made a show of taking the key back to a safe on the other side of the room before locking the door. "This collar symbolizes that I am in complete control of both you and your body." He pulled out a small remote. "If I am displeased with you, I will administer a punishment." He pressed a button on the remote to illustrate his point. Her neck recoiled as a sharp shock pressed into her skin from two nodes on the inside of the leather. "It's simple, like a bark collar. Fitting for a pet."

"I pride myself on wringing the most pleasure from my pets as they are able to handle. And then some." His grin turned very sinister. "Your treatment will ONLY end if you use the safe word we agreed upon earlier. All you have to say is "Mercy" and we are done. I have ensured your safety in every activity, but I *promise* it will still hurt."

Like hell would she ever say that, Cassie thought to herself. She'd come here to test her resolve against the best that Ethan had, mostly because Ethan was the only one she trusted to try it.

Ethan slowly walked over to a tray of various tools of sweet torment, selecting a flogger and examining it before turning back to Cassie. Her body began to writhe in anticipation of what was coming, both from pleasure and from pain. Ethan walked back to the end of the vibrator cord, click it back to the low setting. He wanted the constant tingling in her clit to drive her to pleasure over and over again.

"I almost forgot," he said dryly, heading to a table of gags and additional cuffs for various restraints. He chose one with a dildo fixed to the inside of it and approached her once more. He hung the gag over his shoulder and reached for Cassie's exposed chest. He firmly grabbed her nipples in each hand, pinching and twisting slightly. Sharp pain shot through Cassie, but she maintained her obedient posture. Sub-space began to slowly take over her senses. Ethan repeated the gesture. This time, the pain was there, but felt farther away. He seemed to note that and began to attach the dildo gag harness to her head. The dildo itself wasn't long, so Cassie could still breathe effectively like she needed to. The harness attached around the back of her head to another few straps that went over the top. The dildo pinned her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, but at least now she had something to bite when the pain threatened to be too much.

Ethan returned to the table of floggers and grabbed the one he'd selected before. He closed the gap between them ever so slowly, and the first strike landed on Cassie's right breast. She was still there, still aware of the pain, but the subtle dulling of sub-space allowed her to focus more and more on the vibrator still nagging into her mind. The next strike hit the left breast, then the outside of her left thigh. Soon Ethan was behind her, and she wasn't going anywhere. The flog connected with her bare ass with a loud smack, and she jumped just slightly at the pain. The vibrator's holder took advantage of this and the pressure of the silicone head on her clit grew slightly.

"Oh Fuck!" was all Cassie could think.

Ethan continued to work her ass for the next several minutes, careful to hit every inch of her plump curves. He then worked her outer thighs for a while, each sting building a cresting wave of pleasure inside Cassie's sex. But she would never let him gain power over her that easy.

"Oh, my fiercesome darling," Ethan crooned devilishly. "What do you think that resisting me will gain you? You are mine to do with what I please." Then, his voice becoming a stern command, he said "Cum my pet."

Cassie obeyed. She let go of all she'd been trying to control and pleasure rolled over her. Her helpless situation and desperate need for release drove her to the edges of her sanity as her cum started to trace paths down the insides of her thighs. She began to tremble as she fought to stay upright. She wanted to crumble to the floor and ride this wave over and over again, but her cuffs held her tight.

When she finally opened her eyes again, Ethan stood before her, his pants discarded. His hand was on his stiff cock, stroking it to harder and harder erection. He stepped beside her and removed the vibrator harness, apparently pleased with the work it had done. Cassie's disappointment didn't have any time to sink in as she suddenly felt Ethan's strong fingers on her engorged clit. She didn't know if she'd be able to cum again so soon, but the wave that just left her body hadn't fully dissipated yet. And she knew he wouldn't stop until she came again for him. So she bucked and writhed and rode his fingers like they were his cock, biting her gag and letting out sweet pleasured moans.

"That's a good pet," Ethan said, slapping her ass with his other hand. Cassie's body screamed at her. Every sensation she was feeling invited her to abandon all control and unleash herself. Finally, she came again, thrashing and panting into her gag. The floor was now slick with her cum and sweat, the harness laying discarded by her ankles.

"Normally, breaking you would be an exquisite pleasure that we wouldn't want to rush..." Ethan crooned.

God. Even the thought of that experience sent Cassie's mind racing again.

"But we're going to have to fit all that fun in a much shorter time."

She watched as Ethan returned to the extensive selection of toys and implements, when the man from before positioned himself behind her. He held her firmly in place with an arm as he began to remove the dildo gag from Cassie's head. She gasped sweet, full, deep breaths, knowing her freedom would be short lived. Sure enough, the bondage hood from before was retrieved and her head was once again encased in the leather, closing her senses off to the room. The arm around her chest vanished, and she once again stood in the cuffs, naked and hooded.

She focused on her breathing and how the air felt on her exposed skin until warm sensation on her breasts brought her quickly back to reality. Her left nipple was being ever so gently lapped by what she was sure was Ethan's tongue, even has his strong right hand fondled her right breast. His breath on her skin and his tongue flicking her nipple caused her eyes to roll back slightly into her head, not that anyone would know. Once Ethan had decided that her nipple was sufficiently erect, his tongue found his way to her right nipple, repeating the sweet sensual sweeping of his tongue. He finished his work and the sensations vanished, leaving her skin cool where his warm breath had just been.

Then came the clamps.

Her nipples instantly began to throb as each was pinched by a small rubber clamp. The pressure wasn't unbearable but got just about as close as it could. From the constant tugging, Cassie assumed that there was a chain connecting them, her suspicions were quickly confirmed when she felt a tug on the collar at her neck. The tugging on her nipples became constant, and every jostle or shift of her body sent new waves of agonizing pleasure over her.

Cassie steeled her mind and body, sure that the flogger was to follow. She'd seen this move. Make moving hurt and then "inspire" her to move. Honestly, she loved the damned if you do, damned if you don't. The increased feeling of helplessness sent zings through her mind.

What she found instead was much, much worse. The soft, teasing caresses of two feathers brushed both of her sides at the same time.

"Shit! That fucking bast..." Cassie couldn't complete the thought.

The feather touches hit all the right portions of her sides and stomach. The naked flesh had no defense to the tickling, and Cassie's reflexes jolted her away from them, yanking on the nipple clamps. She screamed through the mask at the pain, but the sensation didn't slow. It worsened. Her nipples stung and ached and screamed for relief as the torment continued. Her uncontrollable laughing mixed with screaming as the feathers continued their assault on her most ticklish spots. The clamps, which she thought were already as taught as they could be, pulled harder on her sensitive tips. She began to yell "Stop! Stop! Stop!" but she knew that wouldn't happen. He had her right where he wanted her and had no reason to relent.

Her body jostled and writhed. The arousal of being unable to do anything at all against this torture sent her senses into overdrive. Each touch, each yank, each writhe felt like a million tiny needle pricks. It was exquisite. She began to beg and cry, not expecting anything to change, but what else could she do? Inside, her resolve still fought powerfully. Ethan knew what he was doing, but it would take more than that to break her.

Time wore on. It could have been 10 minutes, it could have been 30. She'd resorted to counting in her head - any attempt to distract herself. But the treatment was working. Her arousal was growing ever more powerful again. Despite the two orgasms she'd already had drawn from her so far, she wanted more. Needed more. Craved more.

She felt the chain on her nipples slacken and vanish. The feathers mercifully ended their endless dance on her sides. Then, her neck and hands were lighter. Whatever they were attached to was being moved. Her arms were suddenly flooded with the soreness of having been stuck above her head during her torture. She groaned as they were lowered down in front of her body and secured to some attachment in the floor. The hood was once again removed, and her eyes fought against the light once more. Ethan's stiff cock greeted her, just a foot from her face. There she was, bent over and helpless, her round ass on full display. Ethan grabbed her head with a powerful head and rammed his length into her mouth. Cassie gagged against the fullness of him, hitting the back of her throat. She tried to protest, but his girth prevented her from doing anything but trying to cough.

She was also suddenly aware of a large pressure in her ass. Something metal and round entered her and demanded purchase in her asshole. The pressure tugged up and up, almost forcing her on to her tip toes. She couldn't process, couldn't react or respond. She knew things were happening, but her focus was being dominated by Ethan's dick pumping in and out of her throat. She sucked when she could, hoping the signs of submission would earn her some points.

The next tug came on the back of her hair. It yanked and pulled as something was entangled within it. As Ethan continued to pump her mouth, the jostling ended, but a constant pulling remained, not allowing her to lower her head. Not that she could anyway.