A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so beautiful, pet. Taking my cock while the rest of you is hung exactly where I want it. Mine to play with." Ethan's voice was rich and low, taunting and inviting. He wanted her to enjoy every minute of it, to be flooded with pleasure again and again and again and again until she finally gave in to him. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction. At least not so soon.

A metallic screech sounded behind her as something was drug behind her. In this position, it didn't matter what it was, she could do nothing about her situation. A switch clicked and what sounded like a crank began to grind. A glorious fullness entered her as the fuck machine hit home.

Cassie was stuck between the relentless assault of Ethan's cock in her mouth and the rhythmic thrusting of the fuck machine behind her. The hook in her ass wouldn't let her feet gain purchase on the ground to stabilize against either of the penetrations. The fuck machine was perfectly positioned she admitted to herself. The man knew what he was doing. Each thrust hit her favorite spot of her delicate inner walls before dragging the length of the dildo across her swollen clit. The tip of the dildo would stimulate her so fucking perfectly before driving back into her.

She tried to gasp for air, tried to gain any control of the situation, but to no avail. She was at the mercy of this terrible pleasure. Her arousal felt like fire and each pump and thrust from both ends was like gallons of gasoline. Ethan began to give slight tugs on the hook in her ass, and she felt her generous roundness jiggle. The sting sent her over. Her sucking became gasping as she fought for pleasured rasps of breath in between the fullness of Ethan entering and exiting her throat. Her slick dripped from her sex onto the ever growing puddle around her feet. Pump, thrust, pump, thrust, pump, thrust. She rode the orgasm as long as she could. Her stomach clenched and her thighs ached, but she rode and rode. Time began to blur and she focused on each wonderful sense of fullness fighting for her attention. More tugging on her ass, fighting for their spot in her awareness as well. She moaned and moaned and she would have cried out if she could. Her pleasure sent Ethan's thrusting into a frenzy. What had begun as slow and torturous became passionate and powerful throat fucking as he chased his own need for release. Finally, Cassie felt the warmth of his cum shoot against the back of her throat, and she sucked on him as hard as she could. Her pleasure finally ebbed as Ethan's cock left her mouth. She gasped for air, panting and heaving. But the fuck machine kept its pace and rhythm. The hook held her ass in position and her restraints left her nowhere to escape to. Ethan took a seat by one of the tables, clicking a remote he selected from one of them.

The fuck machine kicked up a notch. *Click* Another notch. Her sex screamed. The sensations were too much. She'd already come 3 times and her clit was hypersensitive to stimulation. Ethan knew that. He just sat and watched as Cassie's new situation dawned on her. She could rotate in her cuffs, sure. They weren't holding her that fast. But the dildo on the fuck machine never left her. Never gave her a chance to move her opening out of the way. Anything she tried would just give the dildo new angles into her and do nothing to alleviate the rubbing on her clit.

Minutes once again ticked by. Each of these "treatments" had lasted what felt like eternities. Her back muscles started to ache at the position she was stuck in. The thrusting relentlessly continued. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Each time the full length of the dildo rubbed against her opening. The rawness started to demand release, not that the desperation offered any new options for escape.

"Just say it, pet. Say it and all this will end."

She stared at him with a defiance she only mostly still felt.

"I thought not." His smile was so devilish that her breath hitched. "Then we shall continue."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cassie sat in a wooden chair, her arms and legs bound to the wooden frame. Whenever Ethan and Cassie played, he always insisted that there be a break in the session. "Yes," he admitted," it may hurt immersion and make breaking you harder. But you're also a human and safety is important in these things." So there she sat, with the nameless attendant supplying her with water and gently dabbing her forming bruises with a wet washcloth. The man had been gagged, symbolizing to Cassie that while this was for her benefit, Ethan was still in control. Her mind began to drift to Abby and what she'd be doing with her dad this weekend. The absurdity of considering her kindergartener while bound to a chair naked in a pleasure dungeon wasn't lost on her, but she couldn't help it. She was pretty sure Ethan put this part into these sessions to make her remember what had motivated her to message him in the first place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hours later, Cassie hung from several ropes attached to a suspension hook in the ceiling of the basement. Her arms were bound behind her back with what felt like 3 or 4 different ropes, with another one attaching to her long hair. Another few ropes snaked and wove around her body and through her sex, with her hip bones being one of the main supports for her body. Her ankles were both tied to her thighs, leaving her plump ass and throbbing pussy totally available for play. She was gagged with a large, cherry red ball gag, and her drool coated her chin and the floor beneath. The makeup she had applied this morning was utterly devastated, with lines of eyeliner running down her cheeks. While she may have looked broken, she was still struggling to be defiant. She'd fought through the last 4 treatments Ethan had thrown at her. She fought when he tied her spread eagle to a table and vibed her while melting sensual candle wax all over her body. She'd fought when he'd tied her to a chair with her ankles and wrists bound together high above her head and spread wide, allowing Ethan full access. She'd climaxed 3 times at his treatments. She'd cum another 2 times when she was cuffed to a table on all fours with her neck had been leashed to a center hook, ensuring her ass was pushed high in the air for play. She'd cum over and over and over, her body now drained and sore and tired. But she was still defiant.

A sharp electrical stinging zapped her right thigh as Ethan continued assaulting her with the electric wand. Small welts had started to form as she'd hung there, defenseless to his machinations. She'd started to cry and beg him not to but refused to break.

There was a rising sense of panic growing inside her ever so slowly. She hadn't broken yet. While she was proud of that, this small nagging voice in the back of her mind started reminding her that if she didn't break she'd be headed back to her real life the next day unsatisfied. But she couldn't - wouldn't - just break "because." She needed to be broken. So she continued to fight. Continued to coax out of Ethan what she wanted. Continued to let him use her, goad her, tempt her, pleasure her... Because that's what she wanted. To be used. To become not a person, but a toy. A plaything. In the middle of the chaos of her life, it made sense. It was her high. So she kept chasing it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ethan had definitely saved the best for last.

Cassie stood, once again bound head to toe. Her arms were folded behind her back again with several column ties. Other ropes formed a harness that wrapped around her chest, stomach, hips forming crisscrosses over her skin. The rest of the rope was secured tightly from the front harness to the back, constantly rubbing her clit. Her legs were bound at the knees, ankles, and even her big toes. The newest ropes were around her neck, forming a looping noose. She stood on a large metal plate and there was a small metal clamp, like a nipple clamp, attached to her outer labia. As she stood on the plate, the clamp completed an electrical current, and several painful, agonizing volts flowed into her. Her body was stiff and rigid, and she was unable to breathe deeply. Her body went into full desperate panic. She lifted her feet, shifting her full weight to the noose and the ropes binding her arms. She knew that the man from the staff wouldn't let her suffocate, but she didn't know how close she was allowed to get. Her face turned red from the strain, but to put her feet back down would resume the current. After a few repetitions, she was able to brace for the current enough to rest her neck before alternating back to hanging. Her gag was coated in drool and her cheeks were stained with tears of desperation. She begged through muffled pleading whenever she had air. But there was no way out. He could keep her here until he had his fun. Just when she'd formulated some sort of control of her situation and steeled herself to endure, Ethan had added additional weighted clamps to each of her nipples. Thank God these weren't charged, but every movement of her body now sent new sensations of pain into her already frantic mind.

She sobbed. She begged. She fought. Her resolve was hanging on by an iron thread. She could do this. She could win.

Then Ethan began to speak.

"You've done well pet. You're so strong. That's why I chose you. Breaking you would be my pleasure." He let more of the sadist out as he now prodded her with the electric toy. She hung over the plate desperately trying to find some relief. "I can keep you here as long as I like."

He strolled over to the table and picked up something she couldn't make out through her tears. He came closer to show her an email he'd written out to her boss explaining that Abby was sick and she'd need to spend Monday taking her to the doctor's office. Cassie's eyes flared.

"MMMPF." That wasn't part of the deal. He couldn't! He wouldn't! The rational part of Cassie probably wouldn't have bought into the ruse at all, but she'd been pushed to the edge of sanity and back several times today. The floor was coated in tears and drool and sweat and cum. Her body ached and she struggled to stay up when she lifted her feet. She thought for a minute he might actually do it.

"Just say it pet. Just break for me." His voice was so soothing like it was reaching into her mind and gently stroking her.

Her tears began again as she mustered anything she had left to fight. It would be so easy to just say it. To end all the agony. But she couldn't let herself. She wasn't really sure she even knew how.

"Say it." The invitation again. Calm, caressing. Inviting. To end the torment.

"Say it." So this was the plan. To batter what was left of her mind until she collapsed.

"Say it." This time punctuated by a jolt from the electric wand as she hung in the air trying to alleviate the current from the plate.

"Say it." She screamed as he pulled steadily on the clamps on her nipples. She reflexively lowered her feet to the plate to try to raise her chest, and the current shot through her lower extremities.

"Say it." Almost a whisper. But intense. Her mind was reeling. She couldn't. But this could go on forever.

"Say it!" More aggressive now. A demand. Her instincts screamed back. A challenge responding to a challenge. His invitations had almost lowered what remained of her defenses, but his challenge reignited them.

"SAY IT!" Almost a yell now. Her defenses flared even as her physical energy was depleting. Adrenaline shot through her as her body's last attempt to find a way out of this situation.

"Say it!"

"Say it! Beg me for mercy!"

He continued his goading challenge and taunting as she fought to breathe and endure.

Then, quietly, Ethan - her friend Ethan - said "Cass. Please."

Her mind exploded. The earnest plea. The love and concern. Her defenses were aimed at this assault, but with a word they shattered. Her body shook and she forgot to stand or breathe or think.

"Mercy!" She cried. Only through the gag it came out as "MMrpfy!" "Mercy!"

Instantly, the shocking stopped.

Strong arms wrapped her from behind as ropes were shredded from her body. It only took Ethan a moment to have her completely freed. He cradled her in his arms, no longer the dom, but back to her friend. Ethan and the attendant rushed her upstairs, while her cries became an uncontrollable sob. They'd prepared a bath of cold water in the upstairs bathroom to help her body recover from her session. There was no light as they entered the main levels, signaling that it was much later in the day than Cassie would have thought. But that didn't even register on her mind. She was broken.

Ethan sat in the tub as the attendant helped lower Cassie into the tub before him. He still wore his shirt, but no other evidence of his persona remained. The attendant left to go get water and other aftercare supplies, leaving Cassie and Ethan alone. His arms wrapped around her from behind and she leaned back into him, letting her sobs wretch out of her exhausted body.

"I'm just so tired" her words spilled out of her and into the air.

"I know Cass. I know."

"I don't want to be strong all the time." a pained sob.

"Shh, Cass. I'm here. I'm here."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When they finally excited the tub, the clock read 11:27. Cassie had eventually calmed down, but her tears still flowed with an occasional sob.

Ethan carried her into her room and placed her gently on her bed before crawling in next to her. She buried her face in his chest and just let herself be wholly, totally vulnerable. She'd been exposed all day, but she finally bared her soul. And Ethan was ready with a gentle touch and a healing salve. Eventually, her body collapsed from exhaustion and sleep hit her like a brick.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As she woke, her body instantly began to remind her of yesterday's activities. Each new bruise and ache seemed to have something to say. As she tried to move, a voice from beside her startled her.

"Morning sunshine," Ethan said. "Just stay still, Cass."

Cassie obeyed again, beginning to note that while she had slept Ethan and the attendant had set to work with lotions, ointments, bandages, and other soothing items to promote healing. She turned to say something, but instead suddenly felt exhaustion knock again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The next time she woke her body felt more invigorated. She was still sore as fuck in a lot of unpleasant places, but she could function. She stumbled down the stairs gingerly, following the sweet smell of coffee and lunch. The clock read 1:55. Her flight didn't leave for a few hours, but she was a little alarmed at how long she'd slept. The stress of yesterday really took it out of her.

"Hi." was all Ethan said.

"Hi." Cass replied.

He came over to give her the gentlest of hugs. He pulled her chair out for her and the attendant brought a generous lunch before her. "You need to drink lots of water and eat Cass." Ethan instructed.

She gratefully obliged and Ethan just watched as she ravenously devoured the portion.

"I've got a relaxing, low key afternoon planned for us on the way to the airport," Ethan said. "So when you're ready, let me know and we'll get you all packed up."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Two hours later they walked through a scenic park path that wove through the trees. Cassie's movements were stiff, but she managed. She held Ethan's hand tightly and rested her head on him as they walked in silence. Cassie had told him everything, but he'd known most of it already. She'd cried again, but talking it through with Ethan brought more comfort than she'd expected. As they drew near to the parking lot where they'd begun, Cassie felt peace. She looked at Ethan with admiration and appreciation.

"Our friendship is weird."

Ethan's laugh bellowed through the trees. "Yeah, I guess it is," he replied. "Most friends probably just talk about life."

"Sounds dull," Cassie dryly retorted.

"Totally dull," Ethan agreed.

As they got in the car and headed to the airport, the air felt alive. They rocked out to their favorite songs as loud as they could and Cassie felt the stress of her life fall off like a 2 ton weight.

Eventually, the moment came to say goodbye. They looked at each other knowingly before their usual dynamic resurfaced.

With a sly grin Ethan mischievously said "Until next time Assie." He winked.

"Oh you wish!" Cassie said, turning to head into the terminal. She smacked her ass to punctuate her statement, earning her a few looks from around the car.

"Just kidding," she smiled and ran back to him, wrapping him in a tight hug. He returned the sentiment and they just held each other for a long moment.

"Love you, kid." Ethan said.

"You too, Ethan."

And with that, Cassie disappeared into the airport. Ethan watched as she faded into the crowd before heading home himself.

On the flight, Cassie's mind retraced every moment of her brief trip and smiled a giddy smile. Sure, real life was waiting, But it would NEVER break her.