A Weekend Away continued

Story Info
A weekend break continues.
4.4k words
4.16
13.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Weekend Away - Saturday

***Thanks for the comments and messages n.b if they are not constructive I just delete them.

Not found an editor yet.

My wife enjoyed reading the previous story so mission accomplished. :)

Happy to hear any thoughts or ideas. ***

After the drinks and the unexpected excitement, we woke up a little tired. Despite the late-night, ever the early riser Lana still managed to bounce out of bed. I on the other hand was slower to wake. Lana took great pleasure in bullying me to consciousness. Once roused we took stock, I was surprised to find that I felt fine about what had happened. Perhaps I was still a little drunk but Lana was concerned that after the heat of the moment we would have put ourselves into a position neither of us was really ready for.

"Are you sure you are ok?" She pressed, looking into my eyes I could see that she was worried that my relaxed demeanour was perhaps a little artificial. I paused and considered my response before replying.

"Honestly? Yes, I think so. It was incredible, I am not sure I have ever been so turned on. What happened in the lift was crazy and so unexpected but we have fantasised about similar things in the past. How do you feel?"

"Worried that we made a mistake..." she paused and after recognising my concern continued, "It was so exciting, I am glad it ended the way it did though."

My brain did a fast rewind to the earth-shattering orgasm that tore through Lana during the call to Emma and T. Fuck, my cock started to twitch. Lana could read me like a book and killed any notion of morning action with a "Don't even think about it" before getting ready for breakfast.

Fed and watered we wandered back to the room. It was looking like a nice, albeit cold day, stark contrast to the rain we had the day before.

"What do you fancy doing today?" I asked. Lana smiled and said that she was quite busy until early afternoon but she could meet me for lunch.

"I am honoured! What do you mean busy?" I was laughing but I knew Lana and could guess what she was talking about. "How many treatments are you having, or is it a massage you have yourself booked in for?"

"Manicure, pedicure followed by a massage." she was laughing as my face of mock incredulity stared at her from the bed. "Poor husband, I am sure they could sort out your feet if you wanted them to" she teased.

"Oh no, you enjoy yourself, I will be fine on my own!" I was only messing with her. Truth be told I was fine, what's the point in getting away if you can't take advantage of the opportunities. Speaking of which, the unexpected encounter of the previous night had stopped my own 'dirty weekend' scheme in its tracks. Relax and recuperation is exactly what the break was all about.

As she left the room I decided to get some air, wrapping up warm I headed out for a walk around the grounds and perhaps out towards a local landmark. I was half tempted to go and knock on the door to T and Emma's room, recovering my wife's panties was definitely on the to-do list. I was about to swing past their room when I reconsidered the recovery. Opportunities should not be ignored, so I set off on my walk which allowed me to consider how we could use this situation to further our own adventures.

The walk was very bracing and I returned to the hotel around two hours later. As I was walking across the grounds I could see at a distance two people which looked like T and Emma moving across the car park, T was carrying what looked like a laptop bag and from his demeanour wasn't too happy. They jumped into a very nice Mercedes and drove off. My brain was part relieved and part disappointed, a small part was annoyed that Lana's lingerie set was not complete.

I was in the room when Lana returned. She was on cloud nine and very happy with her treatments.

"You fancy staying here for lunch or try and find a pub or something?" I was pretty hungry and keen to eat, the complimentary snacks had disappeared on my return to the room.

"Here! Definitely here, in fact, I am not sure I want to leave the room right now, let's order room service."

Over the food, I described what I saw in the car park. I was curious to see her reaction, wondering if she would be torn on the news. We speculated that perhaps they had fallen out but I was convinced that there was only a small laptop bag between the two of them. In the end, we had no clue so we decided to drop the subject, after a few moments Lana declared "I will be annoyed if I don't get my pants back!" That tickled us both, we jumped on the bed and flicked on the TV, both of us were asleep within 10 minutes. A mid-afternoon snooze, on a weekend how decadent!

Re-energised by the nap we went back to the pool and repeated our previous routine, Saturday afternoon was busier than Friday but there was no mysterious stranger. I may have imagined it but I am sure I saw Lana have a few furtive glances from the Jacuzzi when a new person entered the facility. Post-workout we headed back to the room to get ready for dinner we decided to head to a local gastropub. I got ready first and Lana followed. Whilst she was in the shower I decided that I would risk a trip to room 315.

To say I was not nervous would be to lie. I plowed on regardless of nerves and knocked on the door. Nothing.

I knocked again but there was no sound at all from inside. I turned on my heel and walked back to our room. As I stepped onto our floor there was a woman who looked like Emma, at least from behind walking towards our room.

"Looking for room 233?" I asked.

She paused and turned, looking a little perplexed then smiled. "Um yes actually" with an amused smile and a hint of embarrassment "I was looking to return something".

Up close she was good-looking, 5 7 her blond hair in a pony tail. She was wearing a pair of tight black trousers a white shirt with a black jumper. I have just knocked on your door on the off chance you were both in. I am just back from amusing myself in town. T was called to some urgent meeting he will be back later but seems something expensive has happened. So now I am going to have a soak and wait for an update.

We were just off for some food, feels bad if you are now stranded. We will be back later if you wanted a drink in the bar. Just then her phone started to ring and she smiled, excused herself, answered the phone, and walked a few steps down the corridor.

"Maybe see you in the bar later then?"

"Maybe" she smiled.

I strolled towards the door and it opened just as I was about to present the card. Lana stood there dressed in my favourite leather skirt, and a black silk shirt. Her dark hair still a little damp. I wondered where you had got to.

"Oh I thought I would try to get your pants back, but there was no one in the room. Then I was talking to" I turned to indicate Emma but the corridor was empty.

"Who?" Lana enquired.

"Ummmm, some guy seems he was lost" I bullshitted.

I was happy with my plans for this evening and needed nobody else to make it fun. Dinner was good and we drove back to the hotel.

"Quick drink in the bar or up to the room?" I enquired.

"I think the bar. It was quite entertaining last night." She was teasing me I could see but she was right. We walked to the bar and got ourselves a drink and sat in the same seats as the night before. Once settled I broached the subject again. "You are right, last night was fun, I can't remember ever being so turned on. You certainly seemed to enjoy being such a bad wife." The words once spoken could not be taken back and I knew that these words in particular if received well only took us to one place.

"I was bad wasn't I?" a seductive smile.

"You were almost very naughty indeed" a pun, a bad one but I was loving this.

"I guess we will never know how bad I could have been honey."

I adjusted myself as I was starting to get aroused.

"Are you ok? Poor husband you seem to be uncomfortable" fake innocence dripped from her tone.

"Nothing we can't sort out in the room, drink up." As we arrived at the fateful lifts I said "Isn't this where you are supposed to take your panties off?"

"I would if I had any on my sweet." We kissed as the doors slid shut and did not stop kissing until the doors opened. In our room she said "give me a minute to slip into something more comfortable" she laughed but in a second she was gone. I waited a full minute and it was torture, opening the door I slipped in. Lana was in the bathroom. I quickly rooted through my bag and got the under-mattress straps I had brought from home. I was hoping to use them the night before but we know what happened there. Literally, 30 seconds later they were safely concealed under the mattress the cuffs hidden by the duvet. I stood by the windows over the courtyard and waited for Lana to emerge from the bathroom.

Emerge she did. She was wearing a black bustier-style bra and panty set that accentuated her figure, pushing her chest out of the top. I had not seen these items before.

"You like?" she inquired as she did a little twirl.

I was stunned, seemingly glued to my place by the window. "You are magnificent Lana, I see you have been shopping, fantastic outfit...I approve!"

"Oops just one thing missing honey." As she said this she walked to the bathroom and pulled out a pair of black leather over the knee stiletto boots. I had not seen this pair in a long time, they were definitely bedroom only. "Help me if you would!"

"Sit there!" indicating the centre of the bed. Taking the boots from her she proffered one leg and then the other as I helped her into them before she did the zip up on the inside seam. She stood and did a twirl again. I grabbed my phone and said I have to get a picture. She posed for the camera and then said.

"So wife I think it's about time we discussed your bad behaviour yesterday."

She was standing at the end of the bed as I walked slowly towards her.

"I am sure I don't know what you mean."

Standing face to face I had a hand on her hip and the other reached up behind her head to stroke the back of her head.

"Oh, I think you do, your slutty behaviour with a stranger."

With the word slutty a small groan escaped her lips, I held her ponytail and pulled slightly on it. Tilting her head back, I kissed her open mouth.

"I am wondering how far you would have gone. Very careless losing your clothing."

I was pushing her slowly back, lowering her towards the bed.

"He asked for them so I gave him what he asked for." she responded.

"You do what you are told is that what you are telling me?

"Move up the bed" She scooted up the bed heel pressing into the duvet as she used her legs. I followed her onto the bed sitting astride her. I kissed her again.

"I am a good wife she protested, I was just being polite."

I took her hands and moved them above her head before pinning both her hands against the pillow with my right hand as my left reached for the Velcro cuff.

"I don't know you if you are being truthful with me wife." Releasing her hands, Lana kept them where I had put them, first he left and then her right wrist before I moved down her body towards her ankles.

She made a bit more of a show of struggling now but there was not much she could do. Looking up at her I could now see that the pants were actually buttoned together over the crotch.

"Not sure a good wife wears knickers like this"

She was smiling but her eyes were full of lust. Which was a shame as I moved off the bed and grabbed her sleeping blindfold off the nightstand before slipping it over her head and covering her eyes.

"I think you need to be honest with me. What would you have done?"

With this, I used my thumb to open her mouth. She opened her lips, her tongue darting out a little. I leaned in and kissed her. Our tongues met and teased each other but I could tell she was keen for more than kissing. Moving my hand down across her chest towards the very naughty pants I undid one of the hooped buttons before the next working my way down across her pussy towards the gap in her thighs. Lana was moaning now pushing herself up onto my hand. I could feel the heat emanating from her.

"What would you have done?"

I slapped her pussy, not hard but with some firmness.

"Fuck me and I will tell you" she hissed.

"You are not in charge here" two quick slaps and I could feel her wetness on my fingers.

"Open your mouth" She did so eagerly and I placed my wet fingers onto her tongue. She licked and sucked at them. I climbed off the bed and started to undo my shirt.

The phone began to ring. Lana writhed on the bed. This was unexpected but I picked up already suspecting who it might be. As expected it was T "I am travelling back to the hotel Emma informs me that you tried to get your wife's item back earlier today. It is a shame I was hoping she was going to recover them herself. Is Lana there? Am I on speakerphone?"

"Not on speaker, she is here but is a little tied up at the moment" I replied, amusing myself with such a corny line.

"Oh really?" His voice had lost some of its power I am thinking he is in the car on hands-free. "As I say I am travelling back but will be a while, I have asked Emma to return the item". With almost perfect timing there was a knock on the door. Lana looked to be struggling now but said nothing. I put the phone down next to the receiver and bent down to kiss her. She was still as desperate as ever.

"You can stop this just say the word."

"I want you to fuck me, I am a slutwife and I want you to fuck me".

The knock at the door came again.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Emma was stood there, she peered over my shoulder and could see Lana strapped to the bed, wriggling her hand and legs. She had no idea what was said on the phone or who had knocked at the door. Emma looked at Lana and smiled lasciviously. I indicated I was on the phone. An idea blossomed in my mind. Putting my finger to my lips to indicate silence I stepped to one side.

"Ok, thanks maybe we will see you tomorrow" I broadcast, acting will never be my strong suit and with that, I closed the door. I moved back to the phone. Emma moved to the armchair.

"Who was at the door?" asked Lana.

"A messenger" I moved back to the phone next to Lana's head. I put T on speakerphone.

"Hi T, Emma just came by. Was she supposed to give us something?" I reached down again opening Lana's mouth with my thumb, she sucked it greedily and moaned. T's voice came over the speaker.

"She was supposed to give you Lana's panties. She was to give them to Lana directly and then ask her if she could do anything to make up for the delay in returning them to you" Lana moaned again and sucked on my thumb with purpose releasing to gasp and moan a little louder.

"Would you have liked that Lana?" T asked.

"Yes" came the unequivocal reply.

T again in a directorial role "What would you have her do Lana? Tell us."

"Everything. Anything." she squirmed.

Emma got up slowly from the armchair, removed the panties from her jacket pocket, and placed them on the bed. I continued to tease Lana's mouth with my thumb she was mouth agape wanting it in her mouth, anything in her mouth. Emma started to remove her shirt, revealing a sheer black bra, she kept her leather skirt on.

"Have you ever been with a woman Lana?" T again.

"No" she gasped, fuck she was so turned on.

"Do you want to? Shall I ask Emma to come back and have her show you what to do?"

"MMMMMMmm" was all she would say.

I nodded to Emma, she silently moved to the bottom of the bed. Dropping my trousers and pants, my cock was as hard as it had ever been. I knelt on the bed next to Lana's head.

"Is this the behaviour of a good wife?" I gently slapped my cock against Lana's cheek. Knowing my cock was out she knew what was next.

"Is it? Seems you are not a good wife at all" I pressed my cock down she could only lick it from where it was.

"I am not a good wife, I am a bad wife, I want to be so slutty".

"Let's see how bad you can be then shall we?"

Emma's tongue made contact with Lana so gently but with such purpose, she was like a deer caught in the headlights. "Oh my fucking god" she was stunned her body was rigid, I thought she might cum straight away.

"You ok with this?" I asked knowing there is a big line between the fantasy and the reality.

"Oh my god don't stop." Lana please her hands restrained she remained helpless. Emma having heard the green light went to town on Lana, hands under her thighs pulling her onto her mouth and using her tongue like a professional.

"Oh my god, fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!" Lana's first orgasm crashed through her, bucking her pussy against Emma's face as the post-orgasm sensitivity took over.

Happy with her work she sat up and asked her

"Did you like that Lana?"

I had moved away during the orgasm as I honestly think she could have done me some damage. I moved to the armchair as Lana recovered.

"Oh fuck oh fuck" was all she could say.

"Lana are you ok?" Emma's voice was quite soft but she wanted her to tell her it was ok.

"Yes, my god yes" she replied.

Emma's leather-clad arse was something to behold as she stood and hitched it up over her hips before pulling down her own knickers. Moving to the top of the bed she stood astride Lana. She held the panties from yesterday in her hand and bent over to take the blindfold from Lana's eyes.

Such a look flashed between them. She dangled the panties from her finger, positioning them between her legs.

"Are these yours?"

Emma started to lower herself towards Lana's face.

Now on her knees propped up her toes she was centimetres from Lana's mouth. She dragged the panties over her face and gently moved her hand to her head easing herself at the same time towards her mouth.

As mind-blowing as this was I could see she was getting nothing from the restraints so I quickly unfastening one leg then the other. She squeezed her thighs together before bending her booted legs at the knee. Using the leverage of her legs she pushed her body up from the bed making Emma move closer to her desperate tongue. Emma held her head as she started to work her tongue across her clit, pushing herself onto it, before easing back, generating a slow rhythm that only she could feel. Then using her other hand she started rubbing her clit as Lana's tongue ran up and down the oh-so slick cunt.

Emma started to moan "Lick my pussy Lana, Lick it, eat me Lana, Lick it, make me cum LaNAAAAAAAAAA"

Emma was stock still as she came holding Lana close to her quivering pussy, it was several seconds before she moved. I again moved quickly to unfasten the restraints freeing Lana from her bondage. Just in time, as Emma collapsed onto her. Straightening her body Emma moved beside Lana on the bed and they looked at each other before starting to slowly, tentatively kiss. It was quite surreal as both of them had just received orgasms from the other the gentle kissing was quite a contrast.

At this point I was effectively invisible, my erection was not though and I daren't touch myself for fear of explosion, in retrospect I wish I had as there was more to come.

Their kissing increased in passion as they lay there, tongues intertwined as their hand started to explore each other. Lana's booted leg hooked over Emma as she with the skirt still hitched up slowly ground herself onto her other leg. Their chests pressed together their breaths shared, hands stroked and caressed each other. I could see feel their intensity start to rise, Emma was starting to take the lead and they were talking to each other but I could not really make out what they were saying. Emma moved herself up the bed and told Lana "Use your fingers" Emma propped up by pillows lounged back as Lana touched her with her right hand stroking slowly at first before following instruction "in me" Lana slipped a finger into Emma and she praised her efforts "Mmm, yes, that's it curve your finger a little rub just inside."

12