A Weekend Away continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana did as ordered and followed directions. "MMMMMMmmmm yesss that's it keep doing that." They kissed again deeply and passionately, "You are going to make me cum again"

Lana was beside herself but looked extremely pleased and focused again on her finger work whilst looking into Emma's eyes. Emma's mouth was open as she started to get closer to the point of no return. Staring directly into her eyes she stated "I want to fuck you Lana. I want to have you in every way that I can!"

Lana did not skip a beat and continued to finger fuck Emma. She clutched at the pillows as her second orgasm came, different from the first as she did not freeze it was a wonderful sight and I could have watched for hours. She took a hold of Lana's air and pulled her close and then pushed her down towards her pussy

"Lick me....... slowly."

Now on all fours on the bed Lana guided by Emma unrelenting grip started to go down on her.

"I think it is safe to take her knickers off now" Emma announced and I took that as my cue to move behind Lana and peel the knickers back over her arse. She was so wet that it took my breath away. I started to use my fingers on her from behind so gently but touch her clit every now and again using my thumb to delve inside. Lana was pushing back when I was inside her so I broke off and started to use my mouth licking from as far as I could all the way up to her ass.

Emma was giving us a running commentary and was starting to use all the nasty words Lana loves when in the throes of passion.

"That's a good little slut, eat me. Can you taste me? Fuck yes there, more, deeper." She commanded.

I'd had enough I had to cum positioning myself on the floor behind Lana I placed my cock at her open slit. Lana once aware eased herself back. I stood still not moving at all just letting her set the pace and fucking herself with my cock. She continued to go down on Emma taking brief pauses to ease back a little more.

"Is he in you now?" Emma enquired "is his cock deep in you, whilst you lick my clit!"

Lana was looking at her and said yes and in a totally flat statement "I am going to cum soon" it brook no debate it was a statement of fact.

"Good little slut" purred Emma "Carry on".

My balls at this point were slapping onto Lana's thighs I was so deep but the movement wasn't vigorous. Emma started to take shorter breaths and her commentary eased off, Lana I could feel was close and I knew what would tip her over, I placed my hands firmly on both her hips, pushed her away slightly eased myself almost all of the way out of her before pushing myself all the way to the hilt.

"Yeesss. Fuck her, fuck her."

I repeated pushing Lana onto Emma's pussy. "Fuck her" the volume increasing, "FUCK her."

One hand on her hip and with the other thumb I placed on her tight asshole, I pressed firmly. Not entering her at all just putting enough pressure to be noticed.

Lana emitted a low animalistic growl.

I increased my pace starting to move in long rhythmic strokes pressure on the ass remained constant. Emma announced that she going to cum.

"Don't stop, don't stop" the urgency was palpable, seconds later her orgasm swept up through her she suppressed a scream but it was a sentiment she could not contain. It started a chain reaction, Emma up close to a pussy in orgasm and she was pushing back with gusto onto my cock. She glanced up and saw herself in the mirror. Very much a slut wife, booted with her face in the pussy of a climaxing woman as her husband took her hard from behind.

Her guttural moan as her second bigger orgasm racked up through her body. Her pussy clenching hard on my cock as my orgasm took me as I emptied myself deep inside her.


12