A Weekend Away with Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
A trip Daddy won't forget!
3.3k words
4.23
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and I planned a weekend away in Lonavala. We have been wanting to relax and spend time together. Daddy picked me up from my home and we started driving toward the destination. We were having our own concert in the car and we made heads turn. Each person in every car that passed by us was trying to look inside to see what madness was happening.

We were starving so we stopped at a Dhaba on the highway. We went in and ordered food. There were too many people on account of the weekend, but we were in our world messing and teasing each other.

We killed our hunger and we were still about an hour away. We got in the car and settled down. It got dark, clouds were forming. It seemed like it was about to rain. We started from the Dhaba and put on some soothing music.

Daddy put his left hand on my thighs and squeezed them gently, his right hand on the steering wheel. Slowly his left hand found its way to my right boob and he started squeezing them gently. My eyes closed and I arched back, feeling horny from his touch.

I put my right hand on his hand and squeezed it harder. He pulled my t-shirt down in aggression and put his hand on his crotch, adjusting his pants. I turned to him and opened the clip of my bra from beneath my t-shirt. I pulled down my bra straps from under my sleeves and pulled it out from above.

I gave the bra to Daddy. I started rubbing my nipples through my t-shirt and looked at him. He smelled my bra like he was snorting cocaine and bit it. He held the bra in his right hand, while holding the steering wheel, and unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled down the zipper and took out his dick.

He wrapped my bra around his dick and started stroking it gently. Seeing this made me even more horny. I turned left, now looking straight, and slid down a little. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. I threw my shorts in the back seat and started pulling down my panties.

I grabbed my panties in my fist and handed them over to Daddy. He sniffed my panties also and held them in his hand. He put my bra around his neck and now, wrapped my panties around his dick and started stroking it.

I turned towards him and widened my legs; my right leg resting on his shoulder and my left leg resting on the car's dashboard. It was an open view for him. I knew it was dangerous to distract him like this, but this is how he likes it.

He slowly moved the car to the side of the road and stopped. He pushed the parking button on the dashboard and turned a little towards me. "Rub," he said in a very stern voice, directing me to pleasure myself, while he stroked himself, in the car.

I licked the middle two fingers of my right hand, pushing them deep inside my mouth, and then put them on my clit. I started rubbing my clit while looking at Daddy. I roll my tongue on my lips as I move my rub my clit in a circular motion slowly.

I started caressing my left boob through my t-shirt with my left hand, giving a nice show to Daddy in the middle of the highway. Cars that are passing by us, do not know we are pleasuring ourselves by watching each other. Daddy suddenly slaps my pussy hard and it passes an electrifying sensation in my body. I moan loudly, arching my back.

Daddy's rolls his tongue on his lips, wanting to lick and eat out my wet pussy. Moans come out of my mouth as I continue to rub my clit, squeezing and pinching my nipples at the same time. I can see Daddy's dick getting harder as he saw me, pleasuring myself in front of him.

After some time, a car comes and stops in front of us. I stop and sit up. I pull up my t-shirt and stick it behind my neck, so it does not come in between. I bend down towards Daddy, putting my hands on his seat and resting my knees on my seat.

"They should know why we stopped," I said to Daddy and bent down to his dick. I pulled my panties off his dick with my teeth and threw them to the side. Daddy's hands move to the back of my head, caressing me. My ass in the air could be seen from outside.

First, I licked the tip of his dick, making it just a little wet. I then took in the head and licked it inside my mouth, like a lollipop. I moved my tongue around it while it was in my closed mouth, and then sucked it hard. I was drooling as I took it out. I immediately took his entire dick inside my mouth and started gagging on it.

My throat made gag sounds, echoing loudly in the car. I started sucking his dick and fucking my mouth. Daddy's hands pulled my hair and pushed my head even deeper to take his dick all the way in. I gagged, as my mouth was too small for his big, hard dick.

While I was sucking his dick, a man stepped out of the car that had stopped in front of our car and walked towards the trunk of the car. His eyes were glued to the windshield of our car as he walked to the trunk. He saw Daddy looking at him and he looked the other way.

"You want everyone to know right? That you are a slut. Take it all in and then come back up again. Repeat it until I ask you to stop" he said looking at me.

I oblige immediately and took his dick all in and came back up, and took it in all again. His hands became a little gentle as I was doing this. I could hear him moan as I fucked my mouth with his hard dick.

While I enjoyed Daddy's dick, the man was looking for something in his trunk. He stole glances to see inside our car. He knew something was going on. Daddy kept looking out, showing off how his slut is sucking his dick.

"That man is looking at you, sucking my dick. Show him how good you are" he whispered as I had his dick stuffed in my mouth. His words made me hornier. I opened my mouth wide open and shoved myself to stuff my mouth with Daddy's dick to its full length.

"Bitch!!" Daddy moaned loudly as I deep-throated his dick.

The man closed his car trunk and walked to the driver's seat. In a few minutes, he left and Daddy pulled me up by my hair and said, "Tell me Slut, what do you want?"

"I want to ride you" I replied, looking him in his eyes with hunger, hunger for his cum.

"Go behind," he said as he pointed to the back seat of the car. He pushed me back and I stepped on the back seat directly. Daddy put his dick inside and stretched out his t-shirt. He got out of the car and got in the back seat. He sat exactly behind the driver's seat and closed the door.

He pulled up his t-shirt and pulled down his jeans. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards his dick to take it in again. I started sucking it. Daddy's hand found its way to my bare ass and spanked me.

He started shoving my mouth on his big hard dick, making me gag. I pulled up for breath and dove in immediately to lick his balls. I stroke his dick with my left hand as I suck gently on his balls. I could feel Daddy enjoying my tongue on his balls, his head fell behind on the headrest in pleasure.

I pulled myself up and took Daddy's dick deep inside my mouth again while caressing his balls gently. Daddy pushed my head more and pulled me up by my hair.

"Now show me how you want to ride me Bitch," he said as he let my hair go and grabbed onto my neck. I got up and moved towards him to sit on his dick. I looked him in the eye as I sat on his lap. I put my hands between my legs to grab his dick and put it in my pussy.

I rubbed his dick on my clit for a little while, enjoying how it made me feel. Daddy removed his hand from my neck and put both his hands behind his head. He went into spectator mode and was watching his Slut enjoy his dick, just by rubbing it on her clit.

I slowly pushed his hard dick into my pussy and it made me arch my back in pleasure. I put my legs on the seat and bent it so I could be comfortable riding him. I started moving my ass so that the dick hits the spot in my pussy. Words cannot even explain how it made me feel when I was completely stuffed with his dick.

While I kept moving my ass, I put my hands on his neck and leaned in to kiss him. His lips were so soft, I could never take them all in my mouth in one go. I bite his lower lip gently and pull myself up. My lips find their way to his neck and my hands pinch his nipples through his t-shirt.

I hear him moan as I kiss his neck and lick it as if it were covered with chocolate. I nibble on his ear with deep breaths and move towards his shoulder. I back up a little and stare at him with thirsty eyes, my lips wanting more. He was so turned on, that he put his hands around my neck quickly and bit my lips hard.

I increase my pace a little and lean back on the backside of the driver's seat so that he can see my boobs. He rests his hands again behind his head and looks at me with so much desire to fuck my brains out right away!

As I grind with his dick inside of me, I look at Daddy and start playing with my boobs. I caress them gently like they are soft cotton balls. I rub my palm on my nipples, feeling my hard nipples. I grab my nipples with my two fingers and start pinching them.

Daddy knew pinching my nipples is what makes me even more slutty and horny. He smirked and enjoyed the view - his slut moving her ass with his dick inside her pussy and pinching her nipples. I growl as I pinch them and moan loudly.

Daddy slaps me hard on my cheeks and grabs on my boobs. He pulls me closer and shoved his face immediately onto my right boob. He starts sucking and biting my nipple, squeezing my left boob hard.

He moves to suck my left boob and bit it, his hand now squeezing my right boob. I got hornier as he nibbled on my nipples and I start pulling up my ass to slightly jump on his dick. He pulls himself back, his face looks like he had been hungry to suck them for ages.

"Pinch my nipples while I ride you," I said as I moan and jump on his dick.

"With pleasure," he said and rubbed his palm on my nipples. He then started pinching them and caressing them, both together. I was so wet that Daddy's dick was sliding inside me so smoothly.

As he kept pinching my nipples, I started jumping and griding faster. My hands were on his shoulder. "Look at you slut! Riding my dick in the car, can't even wait to get inside a room, ha?" he said looking at me, with a big smile on his face.

"You just want this dick inside you all the time. Be it your pussy, be it your mouth. Are you enjoying riding Daddy's dick baby?" he added, keeping his eyes locked on mine, seeing, and admiring every expression on my face, which is telling him how good I am feeling.

"Yes," I said, moaning loudly and increasing my pace. Daddy slaps my boobs hard, one after another, and squeezes them hard. He slowly moved his right hand to my clit, his left hand pinching my nipples.

"I want to see you go crazy," he said as he starts rubbing my clit gently. It felt so good, that I leaned back. I kept grinding my ass, enjoying every inch of Daddy's dick inside my pussy.

I was moving so fast and hard, that the car was shaking. Anyone walking by us would understand that people are fucking inside. With him rubbing my clit and me jumping and grinding on his dick was making me build up to cum on Daddy's dick. I was on the edge of cumming.

"Can I cum Daddy?" I asked as I continued stuffing myself deep with his hard dick.

He smiled and replied, "Yes, you can cum Bitch."

I push my pelvis deep into his crotch, his dick's head touching my spot. I start jumping harder, making his dick hit it again and again and again. It felt so awesome and heavenly, I grabbed Daddy's neck and grunted looking at him.

"I am cumming Daddy, I am cumming" I screamed. I let go of myself and climax hard. His dick made me feel so good, I kept jumping and cumming on his dick for about 40 seconds.

Daddy's expressions added to my climax. A big smile on his face, as I let go and my pussy juices flow down his dick. "Yess. That is how my Bitch cums. Like that, yes. Keep cumming Bitch" he said as I was satisfying myself with his dick.

After I cum, my head falls back, and I pull out his dick. I pause for a moment and breathe. Daddy's hand still rubbing my clit gently, the other hand squeezing my boobs. I smile at Daddy with such satisfaction on my face.

"You think we are done?" he said as he kept rubbing my clit.

"How naive of you to think that," he added as he gently put me on the seat.

"Become a bitch here," he said as he pointed to the seat and bent on the seat to grab something from our bags.

I quickly obliged with a smile and bent down on my fours on the seat. My head towards the other window, hands below my chin. I raise my ass so he can easily enter me.

Suddenly, I heard a vibrating noise and I understood that Daddy had pulled out the vibrator.

"You have cum, but I have not. I will cum fucking you in this position," he said as he quickly entered me. My pussy was still wet, his dick was not so hard, yet my pussy just sucked it in.

"See, your pussy also wants it. I was not even so hard and yet, you pussy just pulled it inside and made it hard," he said as he gently pushed his dick deep inside me.

He gave the vibrator to me and said, "Put it on your clit and you will not move it from there until I tell you to move."

I nodded and took the vibrator from him and put it on my clit.

Daddy did not waste a minute. As soon as the vibrator was on my clit, he started fucking me deep and hard. He spanked my ass and grabbed it. I could hear him moan as his dick was moving in and out of my pussy so effortlessly.

He took out his entire length from my pussy and shoved it deep inside. I screamed in pleasure as he kept doing it again and again. His hard dick hitting the right spot and the vibrator on my clit, at a high vibration, all this was making me want to cum again.

I held back my orgasm so I do not cum. This made Daddy's dick feel even better, kind of like my pussy is sucking his dick. He felt my pussy tighter which made him feel even better.

He kept fucking me and enjoying my pussy. The car was shaking with every stroke, our moans getting louder. Both of us growled out of pleasure.

"I am going to cum now Bitch. Be good and take it properly.," he said as kept fucking me and moved his hands on my bare ass.

"Can I also cum Daddy?" I asked with a low voice.

"You want to cum again? But baby you just came sometime back. You want to cum again?" He replied.

"Yes, Daddy. Your dick is making me feel so good, I want to cum again"

"My fucking slut" he replied with a big smile, as he gave me a deep hard stroke.

"Cum. Show me how good Daddy's dick makes you feel when it is inside your fucking slut pussy."

"And since you are my cumslut, when I say, get up and turn around to take Daddy's cum on your face. You want that right?"

"Yes Daddy," I replied immediately with excitement.

"Good Girl. Now let me fuck you. Hard," he replied as he grabbed my ass.

He started fucking me harder and faster. He spanked me on my ass with both his hands and grabbed it so he can keep shoving his dick in me with ease. Our bodies, slapped against each other loudly, the sound of that and our moans and grunts, echoing in the car.

I pressed the vibrator on my clit, and it made me lose control. I scream, "I am cumming for you Daddy" and I let go.

I keep pushing out my pussy juices on Daddy's dick, climaxing hard and screaming and growling as I keep cumming.

"Cum Bitch. Cum for Daddy," he moaned as he kept shoving his dick deep inside me, faster and deeper with every stroke. He was also building up to cum.

I came yet he kept shoving his dick inside me, again and again, hitting the right spot, going in and out seamlessly and smoothly.

"I am cumming Bitch," he growled as he lost control and shook me while fucking harder and faster.

"Turn," he said as he shoved his dick deep inside my pussy one last time and pulled it out.

I turned around as he stroked his dick. I sit in front of him and look at him with my chin up. I held my boobs from below, my mouth wide open and tongue out. I was drooling for his cum.

He jerked his dick looking at my face and my boobs and unloaded his cum all over my face and boobs. He tried to point it inside my mouth but he came so hard, that I got a cum-facial.

As soon as he unloaded, I had a big smile on my face. I wiped off his cum from my lips with my tongue. I spread the rest all over my face with both my hands. I took his dick in my mouth and suck the last drop out of it. I kissed his dick and looked up at him.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said.

"My cumslut. You were good," he replied as his thumb caressed my lips. My smile widened listening to his words. He patted me on my head and gave me a forehead kiss.

We sat on the seat, both of us catching our breath and looking for our clothes.